Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (48516 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2013
I am so humble to see my name on that list . . God Bless you and Merry Christmas, may the joy of the season be yours and that of your family.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by segcymoor(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=Fhemmmy]I am so humble to see my name on that list . . God Bless you and Merry Christmas, may the joy of the season be yours and that of your family.[/quo

Humble! I wonder whose name will make first list if not 'd man with blue '....spyder carefully arrange d name in particularly order. ..oh Boy see my position. Anyway I no even last on 'the golden list'
Compliment of the season to u guy!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=segcy.moor][/quote]

My Oga grin
Forget about the name arrangement jare, I was typing fast as my battery was fading, how Eko? I will not forget to give you a call whenever I visit Lagos. Merry Christmas!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by PHfinest(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Spy, i stay in PH.

I need to put up twin 2 bedroom duplex (two flats separated by a wall, both having living room n kitchen on ground floor and 2 rooms on first floor; just like 1004 flats smiley

Like how much should I budget?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by eghosajohnny: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2013
PHfinest: Spy, i stay in PH.

I need to put up twin 2 bedroom duplex (two flats separated by a wall, both having living room n kitchen on ground floor and 2 rooms on first floor; just like 1004 flats smiley

To whom it may concern.
Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

My Regards
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Onuokwu: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2013
eghosa johnny:

To whom it may concern.
Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

My Regards

Dude...you always appear desparate. The question was directed at the thread owner Spyder and here you are soliciting without decency. Make your name on NL and people will look for you!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by PeoplesArmy: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Onuokwu:

Dude...you always appear desparate. The question was directed at the thread owner Spyder and here you are soliciting without decency. Make your name on NL and people will look for you!

You can say that again!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
PHfinest: Spy, i stay in PH.

Welcome bro, I am not so sure of the sizes of the 1004 flats you mentioned, but if you can come up with a floor plan, I will help you look at the estimates. Thanks and have a wonderful festive season.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by eghosajohnny: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
PeoplesArmy:

You can say that again!

You guys can forward in anyways sorry I'm out
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by PHfinest(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
see initial plan

[img][/img]
spyder880:

Welcome bro, I am not so sure of the sizes of the 1004 flats you mentioned, but if you can come up with a floor plan, I will help you look at the estimates. Thanks and have a wonderful festive season.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
PHfinest: see initial plan

[img][/img]

Ok, will do some calculations and revert.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
We are arranging to bring in wood for this roof, work starts here from tomorrow.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
PHfinest: see initial plan

[img][/img]

I can now see the layout clearer. I will want to think that in a dry location in PH, you can get the carcass of this house built for N9m for the double flat. (from foundation till the roof is done only)
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
This was the final look of this house. Like I mentioned before, roofing this house is our next priority.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Roofing wood already landing in this site, I had to call up some of my customers and drivers from their village to get this supply. Roofing starts tomorrow.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by gbadexy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
spyder880: Roofing wood already landing in this site, I had to call up some of my customers and drivers from their village to get this supply. Roofing starts tomorrow.
On new year day?
impressive! I don't mind going for production too irrespective of the day so far there is movement.
Happy new year in advance to all on this thread.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
gbadexy:
On new year day?
impressive! I don't mind going for production too irrespective of the day so far there is movement.

Gbadexy, there is nothing better than making money on New Year Day.. Nothing stops, especially here in diaspora for a particular day..
We lay too much emphasis on HOLIDAYS in Nigeria, too much enjoyment that sometimes leads to laziness...

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Great thread. I just went through the entire post. Impressive speed!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
gbadexy:
On new year day?

mufutau55:
Gbadexy, there is nothing better than making money on New Year Day.. Nothing stops, especially here in diaspora for a particular day..
We lay too much emphasis on HOLIDAYS in Nigeria, too much enjoyment that sometimes leads to laziness...
Hajji Mufutau

At the right price, some of my workers can start work 2 hours after having their own wedding grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all my friends here, may this new year 2014 bring to your lives;

PEACE
JOY
GOOD HEALTH
WEALTH
HAPPINESS
UPLIFTMENT
FAVOR
MANIFESTATION OF GOD'S WORK
MERRIMENT
UNPRECEDENTED SUCCESS

GOD BE WITH YOU ALL.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2014
We are starting this new year at this site. This morning, a group of my carpenters has taken over the roof of this house, more pictures later.

My client is still deciding which color of roofing sheet for us to use, as soon as he makes up his mind, I will start bringing in the roofing sheets. Meanwhile I will post my colour chart to help him choose from available colors in aluminium roofing. Meanwhile we are using step tiles aluminium, 0.45 gauge on this house. More updates later.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by babatosan: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Well done Oga Spyder
How many cars can the property accommodate (i.e parking)
The area does not look fully built up, why has your client chosen to maximise space with a 6 flat building, or is the cost of land and other sundry fees high in the area?
I was thinking 0.45 for straight aluminium and 0.5 for step tiles would have been better
What do u think?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
babatosan: Well done Oga Spyder
How many cars can the property accommodate (i.e parking)
The area does not look fully built up, why has your client chosen to maximise space with a 6 flat building, or is the cost of land and other sundry fees high in the area?
I was thinking 0.45 for straight aluminium and 0.5 for step tiles would have been better
What do u think?

From my last calculations, this house can park 6 cars. The area may not be fully built up now but this the New GRA region of Enugu and the speed with which buildings of similar nature are springing up here, two years will see this area very busy and well built up. Land is not very high here, average of N5m.
On the roofing sheets, 0.45 is what the building plan specified. I have used same specification for similar houses before and its good. 0.55 is an overkill for residential apartments. (My personal opinion)
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Today is the first time of my meeting the gentleman that owns this house I am building. He has always been sending money from the diaspora and I have been building this block of flats. Such a handsome young man, may the lord continue to fill your pockets in 2014 till forever. It shall be well with you.

We are busy hanging on top of this block of flats doing the roof of this house. I have with me about 6 carpenters plus labourers lifting wood from the ground.

We intend to start the plastering works in this house sometimes next week. Some beautiful designs of wall edges et all playing in my head already. More pictures later tonight.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Let me start by suggesting colour types for my client to choose from, but instead of showing my usual colour chart, I will show several houses with different colours of roof. This will have the effect of making everybody see the way the colours look on the roof.

Let us start with these........

This is the cholcolate brown roofing sheets, aluminium. There are variants of this colour like the vandal brown, looks a little lighter than this.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is the beige colour, (carton color) very popular and most resistant to our type of weather. Difficult to change color.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
The plain colored type, since this is not colored from the factory, no paints whatsoever so it cannot change to anything apart from what you see now.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
and yes, you can trim the ridges with another color of aluminium to create a beautiful contrast in colors.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
The charcoal black step tiles design.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
The blue, very notorious for changing colors and fading quickly.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
The leaf green, a lighter color of green. Step tiles, matches with the window colors.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
The bush green, a darker shade of green.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.