Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (48464 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2013
Closer, will complete this soonest.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2013
We are almost ready to cast this decking. All works in this decking is almost very complete. The iron men and electricians have all completed their jobs, the carpenters have a few hours of work before they leave the site, sand, gravel and cement are all ready for us to start the deck early next week.

We are ready to start the upper floor very soon, more pictures by this evening.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by eghosajohnny: 5:56am On Dec 01, 2013
spyder880: We are almost ready to cast this decking. All works in this decking is almost very complete. The iron men and electricians have all completed their jobs, the carpenters have a few hours of work before they leave the site, sand, gravel and cement are all ready for us to start the deck early next week.

We are ready to start the upper floor very soon, more pictures by this evening.

Hello our oga spyder,nice work I do like your concentration to job very good keep it up you are great man,pls your. casting today please ensure you are in the pic as they snap during work, I just want to see my oga spyder as he observes his jobs ,hope to work with you someday
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Hello our oga spyder,nice work I do like your concentration to job very good keep it up you are great man,pls your. casting today please ensure you are in the pic as they snap during work, I just want to see my oga spyder as he observes his jobs ,hope to work with you someday

Thank you bro, also hoping to work with you soon.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
wrong thread, deleted.....
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Spyder, doesn't this foundations/photos belongs in your other thread?

"Construction Diary Of A Block Of 6 Flats (2 Bedrooms) In Enugu"

Hajji M.

You are too correct, my annoyance must have affected me a bit. Now corrected.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
deleted.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
spyder880: Well, we continue this work tomorrow.

Hajji M.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 3:53am On Dec 02, 2013
spyder880:

Hah! Oga Spyder. Don't let those idiots/thieves spoil your day.. God will provide to give and get rid of them.
Most of them never amount to anything with all the sinful money they are taking from people.
Imagine thieves going to Church, what will he be asking God for, more money to steal or forgiveness?
And he will use some of those money for tithe too? God save Nigeria.
Pele jare Oga Spyder, you are a good man, that is why you feel bad for the owner (your client), many people will not care.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
mufutau55:

Hah! Oga Spyder. Don't let those idiots/thieves spoil your day.. God will provide to give and get rid of them.
Most of them never amount to anything with all the sinful money they are taking from people.
Imagine thieves going to Church, what will he be asking God for, more money to steal or forgiveness?
And he will use some of those money for tithe too? God save Nigeria.
Pele jare Oga Spyder, you are a good man, that is why you feel bad for the owner (your client), many people will not care.

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you bros.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
We have completed everything about this decking preparations,

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
The electricians, iron benders, fitters and carpenters all signed off today.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
I have been stockpiling sand and gravel in readiness for the casting of this decking, more sand and cement all planned for tomorrow morning as we start to cast this deck.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by drnoel: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Pls I came late and havenĀ“t had time to read through the whole thread. Oga spyder abeg due to time constraint can u pls give those of us that just recently happened on the thread a very short round up of the supposed and actual cost of this Block Of 6 Flats of 3 bedroom. I will definitely come back to read the whole thread but I need that estimate ASAP. Thanx
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Onuokwu: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
eghosa johnny: Hello sir, am a builder and I am not trying to impersonate but only wanting to be known too by the world through naira land so I'm using this means to appeal to friends too to fill me in and promise not disappoint.
Thanks if you ever get this mail and reply by either call my number 07031886484 or send me an e-mail johnontop14@yahoo.com,Thanks once again,your s ever Johnny

Hello sir,how are you all this while hope great,I am sorry for not replying you all this while I was on other thread with client and very busy with some other things,sir don't be offended for me not replying before now I can work in ABUJA and any part of nigeria, kindly reply me either on my mail johnontop14@yahoo.com or my BBM pin 3123DD40 or call my number 07031886484.

Sir I will appreciate if you reply me ASAP.

Thank you sir for all and waiting for your candid reply,

You are sounding a bit desparate. If you are working on any project, you can as well open a thread and post pictures and update so that people can see what you are up to.
Best Regards
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
spyder880: I have been stockpiling sand and gravel in readiness for the casting of this decking, more sand and cement all planned for tomorrow morning as we start to cast this deck.

I will get to that very soon, be patient bro cheesy
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
We have completely cast all of this decking 100%, pictures........

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
The deck was completed some days back and we are already making multiple arrangements to kick off the final floor of this 3 floor apartment building. We got a few thousands of blocks delivered to site today. We are still waiting for the deck to cure properly before we start loading it, meanwhile I have people watering the deck every morning and evening.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 3:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Damn! Your guys work like ants. smiley I love the quick process of your buildings.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chai! See Deck
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: Chai! See Deck

Smooth Operator!

Hajji M.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
mufutau55:

Smooth Operator!

Hajji M.

The man too much
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The man too much

I like it when a man's work speak for him... No need for advertisement.. Imagine Spyder in Lagos/Ogun/Oyo/Ondo States
and all other Western area.. business like water... Even I for don borrow money to give him my business kia-kia..

Hajji M.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ spyder880, nice work.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Thank you Oga Fhemmmy, Hajj. Mufutau and bro Segzy14, we shall continue to do more, to make sure you are happy with us.

We are starting the laying of blocks on top of this decking as from Tomorrow morning. We have bought up to 2500 blocks to start the upper wlling but I had allowed some days to pass as we water the deck for more curing.

More pictures of wall forming tomorrow.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
mufutau55:

I like it when a man's work speak for him... No need for advertisement.. Imagine Spyder in Lagos/Ogun/Oyo/Ondo States
and all other Western area.. business like water... Even I for don borrow money to give him my business kia-kia..

Hajji M.

The man wont even wanna talk to me and you again oh, cos he would have hammer pass this one and he would surely say - He no sabi us
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The man wont even wanna talk to me and you again oh, cos he would have hammer pass this one and he would surely say - He no sabi us

If I hit the west and is not seen in your site and that of Oga Mufutau, them suppose tie me up and spoil one koboko for my bodicheesy
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=spyder880]

If I hit the west and is not seen in your site and that of Oga Mufutau, them suppose tie me up and spoil one koboko for my bodicheesy[/quot

lol
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
We all turned out this morning and climbed on top of the second floor to form the walls.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Reporting to class for learning
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
We are bringing up the sand for the mortar, cement will be added in the next few minutes so we can kick off the match cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / 'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.