Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98676 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by honeeyplum(f): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Am a lady n me likey......keep flowing guys

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
honeeyplum: Am a lady n me likey......keep flowing guys

Thank you jaire... I know how many ladies silent readers I have seen here.

Anyway... Still waiting for FLOW!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Xsenga(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
AM WAITING.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Xsenga: AM WAITING.

Me too...

Now the ladies are showing themselves grin grin

This guy for this picx resemble FOXYBONE oooo angry angry

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by glo3nity: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Foxy-Flow, guys I'm loving this! Dont keep me waiting pls...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by hersweetness(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
chinedumo: I doubt ladies will like this story

I don't just like the story, i love it kiss kiss kiss
More please...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
hersweetness:

More please...

Thanks for the support... Awesome ooo...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
hersweetness:

More please...

Dahz evn an Understatemnt.M LOVING t.Foxzee n Flow gd job."WELDONE"cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gifteey100:

Dahz evn an Understatemnt.M LOVING t.Foxzee n Flow gd job."WELDONE"cheesy cheesy cheesy 8-)

I see you.... Gifteey... Thanks for the support....
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

I see you.... Gifteey... Thanks for the support....

Yh.U welcm.....Shaaaaaaa do quick comma Upda8 oo...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by MzOma(f): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
We Want more cry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by AAlozie(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
This is the best collabo I've read! May una battery never go empty o
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Foxy_flow why you go show that man wey dey close to 42years pics 4 here na.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am tempted to update ooo....

Alright...

TYPING...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mz Oma: We Want more cry

The more you'll get...

AAlozie: This is the best collabo I've read! May una battery never go empty o

Thanks man

Damex333: Foxy_flow why you go show that man wey dey close to 42years pics 4 here na.

Na crime again? Him gimme go ahead tongue
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
we wey dey comment since no get any reply and still u dey complain say dem no comment...... nawa ooo .. anyway sha i gbadun d two if u.... wraping my jumbo sized weed
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
T gold: we wey dey comment since no get any reply and still u dey complain say dem no comment...... nawa ooo .. anyway sha i gbadun d two if u.... wraping my jumbo sized weed

Haba my Oga, I no forget you. Na una dey my hall of legends...

Pass me the kpoli, I gats high man!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
“Daga inna kuke?”
**Where are you coming from**

Adamu asked as he saw us that morning. We both looked like men who had fought in the civil war. We looked tattered and dirty plus the fact the Flow’s face had the signatory map of Nigeria created by dried out saliva. I keep wondering why Flow never closes his mouth when sleeping.

“Ba ruwan ka”
**None of your business**

Flow answered him. It was the normal thing since he looked more down beaten than I was.

“Flow, free the man na, him dey show you care”

I told him laughing.

“Make him go show him papa for village care first”

Flow hissed and walked into the completed building. I followed suit as we entered into the main building that was supposed to house the Landlord of the house. The painters and POP guys had done a great job, both in fixing the POP ceilings and screeding the wall for the painting.

“O boy, na our last day to feel like kings o”

I shouted to Flow as we made our way to different bathrooms. I was going to overdo my bathing today. I smelt like a dead fish, my mouth was feeling rotten and my anus was sticky. I could not find something good to clean my ar’se plus the fact that I was scared not to pick up a snake in the process.

“Baba God, make my own ma done”

I screamed as I locked the opening of the Jacuzzi. It was really going to be fun but I had to wash my ar’se first. I quickly sat on the glittering white, pull and flush toilet. The cold touch of the ceramic on my ar’se was priceless.

“U-la-la”

I said silently taking a deep breath in. I did what brought me there, used water and disinfectant to wash the pieces off my ar’se and flushed the smelly stuff into oblivion. I was feeling on top of the world.

“Make I feel like oyinbo for once jor.”

I said to myself as I turned on the heater. I filled the Jacuzzi to the brim and stepped inside, burying my ar’se inside the hot water. The feel of warm water on my dicckk was tickling. I just laid down inside the water, my eyes closed and had a perfect dream.

“Mr. Man, is this how you were trained to serve people?”

I asked Flow. He was shivering and shaking like a jelly fish.

“Oga, abeg no vex.”

He replied through trembling lips.

“I should not be angry eh? I asked for chicken pepper soup and you went to prepare turkey. Do you know the fatty content of this piece of meat”

I asked Flow who just stood like a dumb fellow.

“In fact, I am sending you back to the village. No more food for you in my house”

I screamed at him.

“Oga, no vex. I no get who to meet for village o, na only me dey this world. If you pursue me now, I go commit suicide.”

He replied crying like a child.

“Stupid boy. You don’t know that making money is difficult and you are here spending it. Turkey is more expensive than chicken for your information”

I shouted at him.

“Honey, please take it easy on him”

I heard a beautiful female voice telling me. I looked up to seeing my “supposed” wife, She’ida, coming out from the inner room tying a white towel. Immediately the hunger for food disappeared and was replaced with hunger for her body.

“Get out of here, stupid boy. Now it is my wife you are looking.”

I said, dismissing Flow. I quickly jumped to where She’ida stood beckoning on me while batting her eyelid. I packed her in my arm and gave her a long, sweet kiss which made my anaconda to react.

“Baby, let’s go to the room”

She said to me, holding me by the edge of my agbada which bulged hugely in front.

We did everything that would put us in the mood, her moans and screams making my blood to pump more when she said:

“Honey, please take me now! I’m ready for you now”

Being a sharp guy, I wanted to perform some finger act on her when all of a sudden, her puna’ni disappeared. Instead a dicckk appeared in my hand and her face transformed to the commercial sex worker’s own.

**********************************************************************************************

I woke up with a start to see my hand clutching Engineer’s diicck who was screaming loud and myself back at the world where Engineer was the tormentor while I and Flow, the tormented.

“Kai, shege, I want kill me? I dey craze”

The pain had made him forget English too soon.

“Oya, comot prom zat water, you are pired today walai!!!”

I just looked him up and down and continued bathing not until I saw Flow all dressed up did I stand up from the Jacuzzi and slip into my clothes. Engineer just stood speechless as we made our way out of the house with our belongings never to return.

Wait… We did return and yes, hell started from there before devil came to occupy it.

TO BE CONTINUED…

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
More updates might come in later in the night both by Flow and I....

Thanks for your comments, we appreciate them!!!

STILL I FOXZEE----419
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by sconp: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
DAMN U GUYS ARE KILLIN IT
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Where is FLOW1759 na....

If you find him, tell him I'm looking for him grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ninja4life(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice update love ds story
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Foxy_Flow:

shocked
Foxy_Flow:

i dey feel u kwoo

..... ur roll is ready bro
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Xsenga(f): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
cool coolFOLLOWING.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
chinedumo: I doubt ladies will like this story

I assure you, my next update is gonna be loved by Ladies.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
flow1759:

I assure you, my next update is gonna be loved by Ladies.

Looking Forward...!!!

Good night y'all and thankz for all your comment. You guyz are the bomb!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Might not be able to update... My body aint feeling too well...

Please bear with me. If I'm able to, I will make it up to you!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by VanTee20(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Might not be able to update... My body aint feeling too well...

Sorry bro, the Lord is your strength...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
We left our property at the Ogogoro joint we stayed drinking all afternoon. The Ogogoro Lady promised to look after them for us.

"we dey look for Alhaji, him dey around ba?" Attai asked the gateman as we got to Alhaji's place by 4pm.

"who una be? Him know say una dey come?" The untidy gateman asked.

"yes him know, we dey do business with am" I answered.

"which kin business?" the gateman was becoming too inquisitive.

"oga open gate for us jor, if we no get business with Alhaji, why we go come here, na him say make we come na" Attai said.

Alhaji's compound looked bigger and more beautiful that day, i even thought we were in the wrong compound.

From nowhere i saw a creature ran towards us.

"Attai see Lion!!" I yelled.

I took to my heels, so did Attai. The Lion ran after us so fast that i thought it might be a Cheetah and not a Lion.

It was none of the aforementioned. It was a Dog. A huge Dog. I came to the conclusion that it was a Dog when i heard a Lady on Hijab yelled; "Fred come here!" and the Dog stopped chasing us.

Nevertheless, my friend Attai continued running.

"Attai stop to run, the Dog no dey pursue us again" I said to Attai who was on the verge of jumping above the fence.

"Fred! Why are you chasing visitors" the Lady spoke to the Dog as we walked towards her huffing and puffing.

"Fred" was indeed a nice name for a Dog. Or so i tot.

"we are looking for Alhaji Dan Kwambo" I said to the beautiful Lady. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! And for the umpteenth time, Beautiful!

Indeed she was beautiful. For the first time in my life, i fell in Love. If someone falls on the floor, wouldn't the person definately get up?

Of course the person would, i had fallen in Love with the Lady on Hijab, and i planned to remain fallen, i wouldn't even get up, infact i planned sleeping on the floor.

"Alhaji is in his office" The Lady said.

"Flow, she say him dey him Office oh, wetin we go do na?" Attai tapped me back to reality from Cupid's world.

"ehen, pls can you give us the address to his office, we are his business associates, and he told us to come to his house because we always do business with him at home" I sugar coated. We were well dressed, save Attai's "canoe" shoe, we sure looked like business associates.

"his office is in this compound and not far fetched" The Lady was speaking clean English to my surprise.

"go with her, she will direct you to where his office is" She was referring to a maid.

I was still admiring the Lady on Hijab, and i told myself that i will not only do Coco business with Alhaji, but that he would definately give me his daughter's hand in marriage. Or so i tot.

Little did i know she was young but not available.

All of a sudden, a car drove into the compound, a bus rather, the bus contained so many school children that i thought we were in a school compound.

Two of the children ran to the welcoming arms of the Lady on Hijab saying; "mummy!!". That was when it dawned on me that the Lady was married with kids, and frown came to my face.

As we walked behind the maid, all i was thinking of was why we never saw Alhaji's family members the last time we came. Or were they in their various rooms? Maybe, because i was sure Alhaji's house was big enough to have 20rooms.

That was not only what clouded my mind: "why all this Alhajis go dey marry young-young women, women wey suppose be our wife nahim them go marry as Third, Fourth, and Fifth wife"

"with their big-big belle, e no go better for them this Alhaji oh" I almost cursed. But it was sure gonna be "better" for Alhaji Dan Kwambo, because if it was better for him, then i would be smiling to the bank.

Alhaji's office could be compared to the Office of the Governor of Central Bank. Large, well furnished and with expensive decorations.

"seat down friends, you are welcome" Alhaji beckoned.

My a'.ss was lost in the leather Setee and i saw that Attai wasn't seating comfortably either, it was like we sat on a baloon.

"you see young men, you will start work right away" Alhaji went straight to the point.

He brought two bags, and said; "gentlemen, this is Coco". It seemed he meant serious business, he wasn't smiling at all.

"you take this Coco to Dogo-Dogo junction, a man on Blue shirt will be waiting to recieve it from you" He handed me one of the bags.

"you take this to Airport road junction, a man on Yellow shirt will be waiting to recieve it from you" He handed Attai.

"how fast and smart you guys deliver these orders will show how intelligent you are" Alhaji said.

"you can go now" He said.

My heart beat had increased to 20beats per seconds, i was f'.ucking scared.

"no paddy for jungle" they say in Pidgin, so i and Attai parted to our seperate destinations.

Little did we know that Alhaji was testing our Liver, if it be as soft as Lily or as hard as a rock.

Little did we also know that what we carried was actually not Coco.

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Might not be able to update... My body aint feeling too well...

sorry about that.

But before you update ur next, lets meet at our usually joint so i will tell you how ur next update is gonna be like, so you will not stray from what i have in mind. Don't keep me waiting......
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Ahhhh.... I no too well o... But by God's grace, I am updating later... Need to get to the office first...

Good morning y'all...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Viewing this topic: D.Ella.luv, flow1759 bros i see you, quick do something for ur guys!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.