Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98675 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2013
I had watched Alhaji's face when he was handing over the bags with keen interest. Who deals in coca'ine like that without actually trusting someone? And how on earth would I go to Airport road junction when I know that we have like a million junctions on Airport road. For God sake, it is only the military chiefs and senior officers that occupy streets there. Their sentries were always at the doors of those houses carrying mean looking AK-47s. The frog jumps offenders do is enough to render one a cripple. Not to talk of the multiple people putting on yellow shirts. Alhaji must really be high on the stuffs he gave to me disburse.

"This man fit dey think say me and Flow na illiterate like Engineer. Him wan carry us do yeye"

I mused as I counted the money he had asked one of his boys to give to us when we were leaving.

"O boy, N10,000 for only transport. Kai, money must full this business die"

I laughed. I had options to board any vehicle of my choice, be it KEKE NAPEP, Achaba (Okada), Taxi or even hire a car to add swags to my business.

As I stood at Hadejia road awaiting the lucky car that would take me to my destination, my eyes fell on my shoes. It was like go-to-hell but it was damn expensive. Picking it from a "gwajo" (second hand) joint and giving it the washing and polish of its life. The crocodile leather shone bright with the black polish I had used. Nobody would be able to tell the difference, I mused.

"Oga, na where I dey go?"

A bike man parked in front of me. He was dressed like a street thug in America, his palm slippers point to the high heavens. This are the kind of bike-men we call "Dan arapta" in Kano. They have little or no value for their lives and the lives of others. They basically fly when you ask them to run.

"Kai, I be like oga for your eyes?"

I answered him with a question looking at him despicably.

"You na Oga fa, see as I dress am po pine pine cloth walai. I be chief?"

He was trying to get my attention.

"No I be emir, aboki like you"

I was not supposed to be trading words with him but the money I had in my pocket gave me extra confidence plus the fact that the stuff felt light in my hand.

"Kai, I no be emir, I be nwafor for inyamiri land walai."

The biker was enjoying the conversation.

"Stupid malo. Come carry me emir road for sabon gari jor"

I said to him.

"Haba Oga, I wan go drink and fucckk am for ashawo ko?"

He asked baring him ugly looking teeth that had tobacco stains on them.

"No, na your sister place I dey go."

I replied as the nike zoomed off. I definitely knew I needed some alomo to calm my nerves apart from the ogogoro we had taken with Flow. I also intended to buy weed at Government Day Sciece school, close to the former kano pillars stadium. The journey was uneventful as the bike man nearly ended my life twice by speeding past even when the traffic said stop. I even began to wonder if he had sniffed some of the stuff too.

"Oga, I don reach. Pay me."

The achaba (bike man) said to me as he brought his bike to a stop in front of a wines shop which I had directed him to.
I paid him, collected my change, went into the wine shop and collected a small bottle of Alomo which I downed immediately so that the effect will set in. I was not in a hurry, I wanted to reach my destination when darkness was beginning to cover.

********************************************************************************

I had looked for a spot close to the road that lead directly to the airport as I could not bring myself to start checking different junctions as Alhaji with his Osama looking beard had said.

"Psst"

I had a sound behind me. I turned to see two men watching me with keen interest. One mind said, proceed, the other one said desist. I turned and faced my front, watching as cars made their ways into the airport, probably in time for night flights. Aminu Kano International Airport as it is called, covered a vast expanse of land. I had never been into it but I could see the land stretch for miles from the low fence. Many places were named after the great man, Malam Aminu Kano because of his contributions, maybe, to the politics of the north. General Hospitals, Government Buildings, Airports, Hotels etc.

"Psssttt"

The same sound came again. This time, one of the men pointed at me. I looked at them again but remained standing. If really they were my contact, how come they were two? I asked myself. Contacts are supposed to meet the dealer, not the other way round.

Minutes later, I heard my name...

"Attai?"

In a question format. I turned to see another man putting on a yellow shirt walking towards me. I nodded as we locked eyes. He smiled slyly as he reached up shook my hands.

"Ka zo da shi?"
**Did you come with it?"

He asked.

"Me kenan?"
**with what?**

I wanted to be sure?

"Maganin basir"
**medicine for pile"

He replied, winking.

"Yana nan"

I replied, shaking the leather a little bit. He passed a bag, while I passed the leather to him.

"If you move, you are dead!!!"

I heard a shout. I smelt trouble and immediately the alomo reacted. I farted. Not only fart, I had to tighten the pass way as I felt my bowel giving way. I was already sweating, not because the place was hot, but because two pistols were pointed at me while a third one was pointed at the men. My contact had drawn out a pistol.

"We are men of the NDLEA, may we see the content of the bag."

The most menacing of the two spoke out. His eyes looked concentrated while his finger played with the trigger.

"If this guy shoot now, na hell fire get me ooo"

I said in my mind as I watched the other one bring out a walkie-talkie and spoke into it. I heard the word, back-up and I knew I was done for. Life imprisonment awaited me.

"Drop your gun"

The one who just finished radioing for back-up screamed at my contact while I looked on. I was surprised when he lowered his gun. Dropped it on the ground and lifted his hands up.

"What are you waiting for?"

The menacing looking one asked me.

"I dey wait for your papa make him come beat me"

I could never say that. Instead, I dropped the bag and lifted my hands too. The whole place was deserted like it was all pre-planned. I wonder why nemesis always chose to catch up with someone it his most unprepared state. Nature too will also add tragedy by making help impossible. Cars that zoomed past never bothered to stop. Who wan die?

I black prado stopped while both men stepped forward, picked the bag, leather and gun from the ground. I was pushed forward, the front door opened for me, and as I stepped into the car, I heard:

"Haba Oga, see as I dey sweat like I bath am po swimming pool with my cloth"

Followed by a laughter. The aboki bike man that had brought me to sabon-gari was the same man behind the wheel of the car. Everybody burst out laughing while I just sat like a dummy, replaying the events that just occurred while thanking God it was all a set-up.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Now, that is what I call....

"Making up"

Sorry for the long update!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Now, that is what I call....

"Making up"

Sorry for the long update!!!

You killed it my man. You are the bomb. U don dey write pass me sef, i dey learn where you dey. Or so i tot.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
flow1759:

You killed it my man. You are the bomb. U don dey write pass me sef, i dey learn where you dey. Or so i tot.

I will take that as a compliment.... Awaiting your update, Sire!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
i am really enjoyin diz.Awaitin nxt upda8z.Plz u gaiz sud b fast oo
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
waow.... just too gud
.*gemtly wrapin ma skunk* puffs

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gifteey100: i am really enjoyin diz.Awaitin nxt upda8z.Plz u gaiz sud b fast oo

Up to Flowey now.... wink
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
T gold: waow.... just too gud
.*gemtly wrapin ma skunk* puffs

After you puff, gimme make I drag!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Kprice(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
I jst dey laugh like mumu 4 office,nice story line,waitn 4 more update!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by olisehcom(f): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
wow! Wow! Wow! U guyz are da bomb.
#following sharpaly#
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
"now this is what i call real collabo"

"thumbs up guys"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Abeg ... If una see FLOW, make una tell am say I dey hail o... I wan try update this night after him update.

Make una bear with us abeg!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

After you puff, gimme make I drag!!!
oya take oga mi

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Updates coming up...

Night thingz!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Abeg ... If una see FLOW, make una tell am say I dey hail o... I wan try update this night after him update.

Make una bear with us abeg!!!

No vex oh. Na tayah i tayah oh. Na 2morrow sure pass oh.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am watching Celebrating Nigerian Women for Peace and Empowerment... I can't imagine that the whole of Abuja was blocked. The after party is making sense sha, but all those women dey form die. Them just allow Iyanya dey misbehave... Lol!

I was still reeling in shock when the car packed. The whole thing that happened was still replaying on my head...

I wish I can update this night... I can't because of what I'm watching right now. I will only use this opportunity to misbehave on my own thread....

Sani Danja, a kano based singer is performing right now... Lol... Making sense as he is giving us what he was paid for unlike Iyanya dat did nonsense.

Another thing, Goodluck Jonathan shook Iyanya... That was a nice gesture. But me don shake Obasanjo na... Na lie ooo...

Hausa song make sense wella.. Instead of make that calabar boy use ibibio abi na efik sing, him dey come sing kukure.

Kai... Make una stay tune abeg, Sani Danja, don finish sing and Goodluck Clap for am... E make sense wella ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Abeg,where is baba flow,he no com joint self
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nobdy z intrestd in ur MisBhaviour.Com n Upda8 4 us z al we ax.cheesycheesysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gifteey100:

Nobdy z intrestd in ur MisBhaviour.Com n Upda8 4 us z al we ax.

'Lol... Please... I have to get up early tomorrow... Goodnight palz...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

'Lol... Please... I have to get up early tomorrow... Goodnight palz...

I will not be updating today due to unforseen circumstances beyond my volition. Pls bear with me. THANK YOU.

I STILL DEY FLOW
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2013
I was still reeling in shock when the car packed. The whole thing that happened was still replaying on my head and my hand still kinda shivered from the whole stuff. I could not believe I had a close call, albeit, pre-planned.

"Attai, what are you still doing inside the car?"

A voice asked me. I recognized the voice and turned to face the mean look, beard displaying Alhaji Dan Kwambo.

"Ya'Alhaj, I am just trying to get stabilize."

I replied him, opening the door of the car and getting out. I surveyed the whole compound finding out that there were more people than when I and Flow had come. The only person missing conspicuously was Flow. I wondered why but was soon put to rest as a horn was heard at the door. An identical car like the one that had brought me into the compound. All the windows of the car was wind down and those who had gone to get Flow were sticking their faces outside. I wondered why but was soon allayed.

"Alhaji, wannan yaron ka ya kashi a jiki"
**Alhaji, your boy had pooed on himself"

One of the thugs said.

"Lalla, haka ne yake jin sauron dan-sanda?"
**Ahhh, is that how scared he is of the police**

Alhaji wore a mischievous grin on his face. He adjusted his babban-riga and went back into the building housing his office. Flow came out of the car and every other person gave way for him, I moved away the farthest because I had already known how poisonous the smell would be.

"Haba Attai, you ma dey deny me?"

Flow asked with a voice raised slightly above a whisper.

"When you been deny me when police been dey swell my head, you know?"

I screamed loudly in my head.

"I no fit deny you na, you na my main person but right now, I just need to see how the whole compound be."

I said and dashed away, leaving Flow to his predicament. I really wanted to tour the compound and see how beautiful the master-craft was. I took a bend at the extreme end of the compound, my mouth opened as I admired how well and tidy the back of the building was. It had a standard Olympic swimming pool with other things that children use in playing. I was busy staring at my reflection in the water when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Do you want to swim?"

The owner of the footfall was a beautiful girl, fair in complexion and looked 19 to me. She had a beautiful lips and her eyes looked hazel with her hair neatly held in a bun. She was putting on... Wait, she had nothing on save a white towel. I turned round, my voice stuck in my throat, thoughts running through my head. Sharia could catch up with me if I try something stupid.

"Don't you talk?"

The same voice persisted.

"I do, just that I don't know what to say."

I answered. This is where Flow comes into mind, he could talk to anybody at anytime as long as he saw the person wanting to strike a conversation.

"Owk, but you can say anything but first of all, can you help me putting this rubber band to hold my hair?"

I turned round and was struck dumb again, this time, blind and deaf. She was not putting anything on as she had dropped her towel on a chair by the pool side.

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tgold1(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2013
chai..... foxy baba, u wan dagger opo
..... make u lamba wella o
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2013
If alhaji catch u?

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Cavalli(f): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2013
weldone sir
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Attai..the good badt guy from kano. I SEE YOU!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Clemzy16: Attai..the good badt guy from kano. I SEE YOU!

I see you too Sir wink
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cavalli: weldone sir

Now this name is funny grin grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
I will update... Have some works on my table right now...

Peace out!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by jumzzy448: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nice one...
Keep it up. Patiently waiting for your next update.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dear Readers,

I sincerely apologize. I don't feel well and I'm actually not in the right frame of MYND... Sorry please...

Updates tomorrow, God willing...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Gifteey100: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Foxy_Flow: Dear Readers,

I sincerely apologize. I don't feel well and I'm actually not in the right frame of MYND... Sorry please...

Hm......Get Wel soon oo sad
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Madawaki01(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2013

I sincerely apologize. I don't feel well and I'm actually not in the right frame of[b] MYND[/b]... Sorry please...

and u knw sAy mynd dey luk 4 xcuse to ban dis moniker

I sincerely apologize. I don't feel well and I'm actually not in the right frame of[b] MYND[/b]... Sorry please...

and u knw sAy mynd dey luk 4 xcuse to ban dis moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.