Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,314 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59837 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2013
100 percent interesred. A long waited dream... Am interested and am in ijebu ode, south west... Ngskylark@gmail.com, 08079813199
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by oliseh3: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2013
ehixking:
Thanks to all those that have shown full support for the association...thanks to the management and crew of Nairaland and all those that wants a better life for all the Nigerian youths and helpless women and children...
The world is ours and all in it..
Its time for a change
We must make things happen by using our brains
Let's carry on and pass the baton of progress to the next generations on another level
Most leaders are not concerned since they are not affected!!!! Its only a few families whose been in power since god knows when,taking turns in government offices,so they believe all is well when its absolutely not
The ball iis in our court
May God in his infinite mercy lead us to the path of victory...because in only him we trust

u av spoken well, i can only wish dat one day, evry single youth in nigeria wil come to a conclutn dat d future of dis great entity of a nation dat God has blessed so much so abundantly dat even d whitemen can only wish for a quater of d natural resources God himself has bestowed upon dis great nation, lies in our hands.....
it should be our ultimate responsibility to see dat dis country realizes its full potential,.until den we shuld nt relent nor sway in d pursuit of a better nigeria, for d sake of our loved once, the vulnerable ones, the future of our unborn child and for d poor,..we will fight...and we shall fight....long live NAUG
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by jethro2: 5:50am On Aug 19, 2013
What is it with the name change? The name doesnt make the association less. The name is just perfect. It will capture their curiosity to investigate the course. If you are ashamed to be linked with such name, that means you are probably employed, just looking for other avenues. Let the unemployed be proud to show their face for good people to identify and easily assisst them.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by coolestboy(m): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2013
kel4soft:
You studied engineering in school? If yes! I will bookmark this page, when the forms are out. You will be the first to know. Well, they will be online. Just keep staying on nairaland. The advert will defo be displayed here.
No, am an educationist interested in d teaching field nt engineering. Wil u let me knw wen the time comes?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Kingsman008(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2013
i am in support of this idea, with this Government will do something to help us, here is my phone number 08064492279
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by lovetterrison(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2013
how about the diasporans,I m totally in despite i graduated here and got a job here but still prefer sharing my knowledge in naija. 15095392602
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2013
Idris, Nasarawa North Central. 08065842375
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by edunwosu(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2013
This is great.I will do what is in my power to get this started.
Chinedu Jerry .Lagos
Edunwosu@gmail.com.

I will get on my FB community pages so we get more response.
Facebook.com/nigeriayouths.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by dacrystal01(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Forward ever, backward never. Dacrystal01@yahoo.com 07066449079. Lagos all the way
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by fabulousstan(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2013
ifyegede:
While I commend your idea and initiative, I've read quite a number of similar clarion calls on this forum and nothing much appeared to have been achieved prolly because their initators did not get their home work right.
First things first, we need to come up with a blueprint for this new association: one that details its aims & objectives, membership and how we hope to achieve our goals. How do we intend to engage the govt and private sector? These and more are some burning issues to address?
Next is to create awareness about the association. Thanks to technology, its a whole lot easier to achieve that. Website/blog/forum with steady updates, facebook page, BBM group and a dedicated whatsapp number are some ways to achieve that.
We can then think of setting up state excos which would subsequently be broken down to smaller sub-divisions with time. Members would then be grouped into their states of residence and contacts exchanged. That way it will be easier to share info and get mobilised.
If all these and more were achieved, you'll see that more people (even the employed) would be willing to identify with the association. So while we wait for more people to indicate interest, let's get our acts right else we would be confined to the dustbin of history once again.
Good talk bro,
Let's set a new transformation agenda that will be of utmost beneficial to our association and to d youths in general.
Let's not 4get that the key to our success is, how well we collate the informations we gathered from our members. I can c a great future ahead of us if we can manage this association well, n neva derail from our objectives.
Thanks.
Long Live NAUG
Long Live Fed. Rep. of Nigeria
This is Stanley reporting live from South-west (Ibadan)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by biyiwilly(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Am in biyi from lagos email biyi4real2013@gmail.com ask for my details and I'll send it asap.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nasige(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2013
A vry good move there,I pray to Almighty Allah that as we all agreed on a particula set goal so shall we be together till d end.NASIRU 08033877404 Kogi (North Central)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by edunwosu(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2013
This Chinedu Jerry reporting live from Lagos.
I just got it going on one of community Facebook page.
Long live NAUG
LONG LIVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by oliseh3: 6:23am On Aug 19, 2013
@ OP, hw can we be contacted, cos i av already posted my contact on page 7, i am longing for this pls, nor "fall our hand"
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sanfoaster: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Its a very nice forum.I am more than interested. I ll reperesent the north-central region(Kogi). 08099476067.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by bizmogul(m): 6:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Honestly I think the intent of your organisation should be redefined. You should focus more on Entrepreneurship and small business. Better still go learn a skill, I know ITF offers training to those interested in acquiring skills why not visit their office and I think they also pay stipend. At the end of the skill training you can start up something.

Don't let frustration swallow you, start up something. It's information we all lack, I know of unemployed graduates who now earn at least N50,000 working online. You need to wake up and if you are not lazy and are creative you should have at least started something on your own.

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by govou(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Govou, North Central/Kogi
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by fabulousstan(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2013
OP, if I may suggest, can u quickly create a Blog, Facebook account, Twitter handle for this forum so dat we can easily have our membership authenticate n our ideas can easily be collated and harmonise 4 the growth of this forum.
Its still Stanley reporting live from South-west (Ibadan)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by bakry86: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2013
Intrestingly intrested! but lets be careful as d issue of money may later involve, dats what can cause untimely death of the union.

+ NAUG is a better name as its not a crime to b unemployed, neither is it our fault.
thank god there is freedom of association
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Rhemma007: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2013
Adebayo Tosin Emmanuel
Ibadan
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2013
I'm not unemployement but I will like to be a member. Plz contact me through email. adeyemoade888@yahoo.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by jaeik: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2013
james 08157470656 benin ciry....lets do this
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by condralbede(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2013
nice one @op..... dis is a kind of thread that shld be making a front page..count me in.Conrad Bede.south east (Enugu)08069797642
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Adexprint(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2013
08036334384 dex Lagos
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by dissskirt: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Ayodeji... South West. Lagos. 08102587295 diss_skirt@yahoo.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by shyyor: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2013
This a wlc developement.it is high time to 4 ourselves.nigeria is nt good some are still mking their millions but how?.i support dis idea hope it wont be hijack by politician n turn to election riggers,pipeline vandals.it will be betta if we have page on facebook,twitter acc.am in support.shyyor frm ibadan.08169135992.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Phonon: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2013
I hereby resign my membership of this great association;may your membership deplete fast.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by abbey2812(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2013
I'm abbey2812|southwest |08138616529
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by fapcrook(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
I have another job. Do you?
Pele oku ise, i am very sure u have many unemployed undergraduates in your famoly, so think wirh your brain,
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by NaijaHotGuy: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2013
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
kinnad: I've actually thought of a similar thing brother,but not an association of unemployed graduates. what happens when u later get gainfully employed,will u quit d association or become a senior member? I think we should just form a group of few individuals with the aim of finding ways to reduce unemployment among nigerian graduates. It will be people oriented that even after we have gotten good jobs,the group still functions. we can work together if you are ready,with few other people that are interested
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by oc2fish: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2013
I am employed
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by otss(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2013
tosin, south west, akure, oluwatosinsundayogunode@gmail.com, 08163048802.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.