Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (59840 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by colossus2: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2013
shortgun: me think say if Una fit gather all the sense wey all of una get for school put am for one place, come use that plenty sense start one business e for better.

Ok if all this Una people wey study all this big big things for university come gather together use their sense come get one big land come begin plant corn,cassava,tomato,beans,vegetables, and some other things like fish,snail,grass cuter and plenty other things.
You made GOOD points for them....WEALTH CREATION

hollandis: I recall when I came to Nigeria during my service year.
What I suggest is for you guys to form a political party and call it a political party of graduates to overthrow PDP and the useless AC or whatver you guys call it.

Like seriously....did you really school outside this country? embarassed

hollandis:
sharaap this is a gathering of graduates. Keep your stupiid Ideas to yourself.

He made more sense than you did. I know you need this
|
|
|
|
|
V

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2013
cry God Bless U all in Your Quests!!!

God Bless Youths of Federal Republic of Nigeria ........ U shall Never do it in Vain !!!

God Bless Nigeria and make it our dream nation ,Amen!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Tolaboizy01(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2013
jackson workin but interested tolaboizy5581@yahoo.com inbox m necessary process.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by igwephil(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2013
ehixking: Bees,ants and many other social insects despite the size of their brains,come together to build up hills for shelter,to store up food when its abundant for the next season because of the uncertainty in weather conditions or in case of famine!!

Truck drivers,mechanics,pepper grinders,market women and less educated entrepreneur also have their associations. They come together and look for ways forward!!they think ahead and avert any thing they think might be an obstruction in their various endeavors. So why can we as graduate come together to solve these problems!!

Let's use our brains to solve our own problems. The government is not ready to carter for us.
Nigeria youths are not lazy and not violent. During the Fuel subsidy crises I was in ibadan when old men were trying to protest youth were sleeping inside but during the time for recruitment by National population commission the crowd was so much that a fight broke out. This is just to show you how ready we are to work.
There was a time the senate where debating on paying jobless youth if there was an association like these an sure we would have done something about it..
Joblessness in Nigeria is terrible and the statistics is Huge

If u have any idea on how to go about these paste your views and opinion here or
send me an email to ehixking@gmail.com
And to the management and crew of naira land and especially t"boss" seun osewa can help us publicize this!!
Thanks to u bro.....this has been all awaited idea. Its a welcome development which need to be encouraged. To me it shouldn't be peculiar to only unemployed graduates but to all people of good wil both for employment, development and more.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by colossus2: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
cool

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by beejah(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2013
I'm in fully. Bolaji from Lagos 08098551060.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by odunmoshizz: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2013
I support the motion. Odun/North west (ibadan)/08073074620
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by keyrider(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2013
KEYRIDER (North Central) ABUJA 08100266448
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ayobase(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2013
OP, though it might have been stated within the pages of the thread. I will still like you to quote me to give the details and objectives of the association.

Thanks.

And a piece if advice, that name needs to be changed................its not appealing.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by olaolayink(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2013
olayinka /abeokuta/ogun state /south west. 07034490069
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ise82(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2013
I'm in smiley
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Afam4eva: deleted
Shame!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by keyrider(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2013
KEYRIDER (North Central) ABUJA 08100266448, email; keyrider@outlook.com, tweet; @keyrider
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by omeiza1979(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Omeiza,Kogi/Minna North central omeizasalami@gmail.com. 08035115749
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Oduyalerapheal(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2013
What about someone who is still an undergraduate? I am highly interested in this type of initiative cos we nigerian youth need to speak out for ourself.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Candyrain(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Let's get on with it.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Oduyalerapheal(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Ibadan is not under north west 0000!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by tjfulloption(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2013
pls MOD, let this thread countinue to be at the top of Front Page no matter what. because it very important all members of Nairaland and nigerians to know about this development. i so move.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Gistben: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2013
do I need to talk much? arantly no. am 100% in, let's go there
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Perkins007: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2013
This a good idea but i think the name should be modify to something better. Chuks, osichukwudi@yahoo.com from enugu
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Ezekwesiri04(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=clun]

ezekwesiri, south east, 08035420489; ...
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by lebest: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Waoh! Interesting, this indeed is a welcome development tru which we can now make the govt listen to us.

Im levi egesionu/ owerri, imo state
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kotons(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Good thinking good idea! I luv to b part of dis.Abdul 08033154022 KADUNA.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by adeboolusegun(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2013
this is a great to thought of....anyway as an activist am in full suport of it,jst let me knw when the flAg would b raised.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Amya(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2013
As young vibrant youths, we don't have to sit on our butt waiting for juicy jobs to drop in our laps. That is the reason why entrepreneurship is our way out of this pit called unemployment. We all can be employers of labour rather then employees who rely on pittance every other month.

THE SCHOOL OF CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURSHIP an NGO made for the youths by the youths have come to help the youths and unemployed (whether graduates or not) to see themselves as the vessels that can make them their own bosses.

We can help the youths and unemployed through the following.

*** Organizing lectures and seminars to educate the youths on the values of entreprenuership.

*** Getting financing (through our partnership with various government ministry, agency and parastatals) for our members in starting up their businesses.

*** Free skill acquisition and vocational training.

Etc. . .

A lecture and seminar will be held on 21st of september in Abuja.

If you live in Abuja and want to be a member of this NGO, or you want to attend the free seminar, contact us with this numbers.

07033971159 -Amaka
08037218810 -Gozie
08068026007 -Gabriel
08183128638 -Dagogo

Follow on twitter @thesce

MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by eebay: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2013
I believe this wil go a long way if we take it up seriously. Pls do keep me updated. Godwill south East (imo),08032512587
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Godson201333(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2013
hollandis:

foool ever since they gave you that moderation title , you have been an embarassment

Bullet=The job of moderator is a disgrace ..find a better thing to do with your life

I would love to know,Is Seun paying those moderators cos the way they do the job..As if say na do or dieSome of them self dey always sleep on top compter ewww grin grin grin some no con get sense again
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ibkgab001: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
In GOd we trust....GOd bless Nigeria Unemplyed graduates ....goood job will surely come your way honestly I know how it feels to be unemployed how I wish I could be of help to secure a job foor at least 5 nairalanders
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Godson201333(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
kotons: Good thinking good idea! I luv to b part of dis.Abdul 08033154022 KADUNA.

Lol Bro che Boko Haram don stop employment?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ibkgab001: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2013
[i][/i]In GOd we trust....GOd bless Nigeria Unemplyed graduates ....goood job will surely come your way honestly I know how it feels to be unemployed how I wish I could be of help to secure a job foor at least 5 nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.