Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination (12179 Views)

Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / ECOWAS Suspends Mali & Demands Restoration Of Democratic Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ Sheniqua abeg help me tell am.

he has nothing better to say, i no fit waste my time dey answer am. only idiots go on a fool's quests. he really does nags like a little girl seeking attention,

@mytempid
if devil send you come my side go tell am say i rebuke am in the name of Jesus. please move on and find something better to say stop dwelling in the past eh
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Uche2nna(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
Na wa oooooo . These are the kind of guys that wrote off Obama before the race for the ticket started.

Now what?
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Uche2nna(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
Obama might have some issues. So does every other presidential candidate. Hillary did not do well on the personality test either.

@ Sheniqua

Utah is a republican state. It has always voted for the republican party. Guess what? Majority would be voting for the democratic party cum November.
So can U now apologise for calling Utah a yeye state grin
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2008
Uche2nna:

Obama might have some issues. So does every other presidential candidate. Hillary did not do well on the personality test either.

@ Sheniqua

Utah is a republican state. It has always voted for the republican party. Guess what? Majority would be voting for the democratic party come November.
So can You now apologise for calling Utah a yeye state grin

You and that your Utah
wetin you find go there?
they don convert you to mormon?
I'm sure you'll move after graduation
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Uche2nna(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

You and that your Utah
wetin you find go there?
they don convert you to mormon?
I'm sure you'll move after graduation

Different strokes for diff folks
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ckz: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
Haleluyah Marten luther's dream is comming to pass
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2008
Ima1:
You are probably the racist here, not Clinton.  I doubt there's a concrete reason you chose to vote for Obama, except of course that he's Black.

sheniqua:

Obama associates with hatemongers and your aunty hil and hubby are hate mongers themselves
which one is worse?
which president will not learn on the job
Is there anyone that became a president from their mothers uterine cavity?
give us a break!

First of all, before you start playing with silly Semantics here, I think it's necessary to point out that I didn't come out and say I am a Hillary Clinton supporter.  I guess you're too succumbed by predictable feminine emotions to understand that there's more to politics than skin color.  The lone reason most of you have chosen to gravitate towards Obama is because he has a way of reaching out to you through his smooth talk.  And because he's black. My argument that Barrack Obams is inexperienced is valid in totality.

Service in the US. Senate
Gives great speeches
Is African American

There's a difference between talking and doing.  He is inexerpeinced and is making grave promises while being inexperienced.  His record is pretty thin if he becomes president.  I'm not surprised you're completely persuaded by his smooth talk.  You're a woman.  Women are known to fall for cheap smooth talk.  He's like a virgin male promising to go ten rounds of 20-minutes of action each while never having felt the warmth of a woman.  There are different kinds of learning on the job. Running for president isn't exactly an easy feat and does require some experience.  You asked, "Is there anyone that became a president from their mothers uterine cavity?" No.  But it's not exactly a job for a bum, or a task that any man can do as you might be misled to believe.  How come you're not up there running since experience doesn't matter, according to you?  As an example, people go to school, get an education, develop the necessary skills needed to perform a job before venturing into the job.  As is usually the case with the presidency, Hillary Clinton and John McCain have been serving this country for many years.  America is not exactly fond of the habit of Nigerians to put Olodos like Babangida and Abacha on the job, hoping they get it right as they go along. The catastrophic consequences of such actions can be seen as Nigeria is currently in demise. Admit it or not, fact is, the Clinton years are loved by many in the US. They created an era of wonderful socio-economic prosperity.  I'm sure you may have heard about how Blacks in America loved Bill Clinton.  You did didn't you?  Now that she's running against a black man you have decided to turn against her and instead call her a b[i]i[/i]tch? Typical woman.

So, my Aunt Hillary is a hate monger?  Despite the fact that she's not my aunt, which clearly disqualifies your presumptions, and instead of making a stupid generalization, why not support your claim with specific examples as I did?  Don't pull an ima1 one me now.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

aren't you the one about to kill yourself over obama's victory?
the thing don pain you well well
go and hang for your backyard
nkita abali
tongue

Sister patterson makes another retarded comment.  This is the reason I don't often discuss with women.  You are probably better off cooking in a kitchen.  How was I about to kill myself over Obama's victory after I clearly pointed out that his nomination is a step in the right direction for America, as per crossing racial boundaries?  I see you're just as dumb as your counterpart ima1.  I'm actually glad I decided to hone in on your ridiculous remarks.  It's important to teach the younger ones how to deal with illogical dafts.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2008
ima1:

@ Sheniqua abeg help me tell am.

he has nothing better to say, i no fit waste my time dey answer am. only idiots go on a fool's quests. he really does nags like a little girl seeking attention,

@mytempid
if devil send you come my side go tell am say i rebuke am in the name of Jesus. please move on and find something better to say stop dwelling in the past eh

Listen Ima1, she doesn't need to help you tell me.  I'm here.  Tell me yourself.  I'm glad you recognized yourself as an idiot.  You have been on a fool's quest since 2-3 pages in.
Ftw, let me show you what I call "nagging like a little girl"

this:

can you shut up ya mouth.
you and your temp ID
you get ball so   
yaka yaka yaka like a little girl
haba!!
after, you people will say women nag
please click on ima1's profile,pick one of her flowers and put on your hair

this

Hillary is so stubborn and a freakin bitch, thank God she didn't win because after playing dirty n thinking she is entitled to be president because both bush (father and son) were president, come on Obama beat her fair and square, i just don't see why she wouldn't conceede,

its so funny on CNN someone said if Obama picks clinton as his vice president he better get a food taster, i think she is plain evil and crazy, thank God i switched to Obama, clinton is such a sore loser, i think she is angry she lost to a black man. i wouldn't be surprised if she is racist inside.

and this:

who the f*ck played the race card, you better read and understand before you decide to write. if you read what i said before, i was always a clinton supporter before i switched to Obama. i am entitled to my opinion and if you don't like it get over it or shut the f*ck up, i was never speaking to you so mind your own f*ing business. and if you have been watching the entire election as close and i have then you would know that what i said is the fact. so please get your head straight before posting idiotic statements. and just like your opinion which was never asked for you are an asshole.

Now I'm stuck with whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp -- constant nagging.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
In other news Former president Jimmy Carter does not support Obama-clinton ticket and i gotta agree with him, its like putting 2 opposites together.

(CNN) — A host of prominent Democrats are pushing for an Obama-Clinton unity ticket — but Jimmy Carter isn't one of them.

The former president, who publicly endorsed Barack Obama shortly before polls closed Tuesday in the final two primary states, told a London newspaper that a joint ticket between the two former rivals would be "the worst mistake that could be made."

"That would just accumulate the negative aspects of both candidates," Carter told the Guardian, saying that both candidates' vulnerabilities could overshadow that the ticket if the two team up together.

"If you take that 50 percent who just don't want to vote for Clinton and add it to whatever element there might be who don't think Obama is white enough or old enough or experienced enough or because he's got a middle name that sounds Arab, you could have the worst of both worlds," he said.

This is not the first time the former president has expressed doubt in the success of a unity ticket. Speaking at a Houston event late last month, Carter called the prospect "highly unlikely," and said other potential picks could better serve the Illinois senator.

"I think it would be highly unlikely for Obama to ask her to take it," he said then. "Because I don't see how it would help his ticket. I think he needs somebody like a [former Georgia Sen.] Sam Nunn, but I won't name others. But I think if he asked her, she would take it."

Carter largely stayed on the sidelines during his party's prolonged presidential nomination fight, though the Georgia Democrat had long hinted his preference for Obama. Speaking with Sky News last month before he made his endorsement, Carter said that once the final two contests had been held June 3, it would be time for Clinton to give up her presidential bid.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/06/04/carter-says-unity-ticket-would-be-worst-mistake/
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by away4real(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

Ima1:
Service in the US. Senate
Gives great speeches
Is African American

There's a difference between talking and doing.  He is inexerpeinced and is making grave promises while being inexperienced.  His record is pretty thin if he becomes president. I'm not surprised you're completely persuaded by his smooth talk.  You're a woman.  Women are known to fall for cheap smooth talk.  He's like a virgin male promising to go ten rounds of 20-minutes of action each while never having felt the warmth of a woman.  There are different kinds of learning on the job. Running for president isn't exactly an easy feat and does require some experience.  You asked, "Is there anyone that became a president from their mothers uterine cavity?" No.  But it's not exactly a job for a bum, or a task that any man can do as you might be misled to believe.  How come you're not up there running since experience doesn't matter, according to you?  As an example, people go to school, get an education, develop the necessary skills needed to perform a job before venturing into the job.  As is usually the case with the presidency, Hillary Clinton and John McCain have been serving this country for many years.  America is not exactly fond of the habit of Nigerians to put Olodos like Babangida and Abacha on the job, hoping they get it right as they go along. The catastrophic consequences of such actions can be seen as Nigeria is currently in demise. Admit it or not, fact is, the Clinton years are loved by many in the US. They created an era of wonderful socio-economic prosperity.  I'm sure you may have heard about how Blacks in America loved Bill Clinton.  You did didn't you?  Now that she's running against a black man you have decided to turn against her and instead call her a b[i]i[/i]tch? Typical woman.

So, my Aunt Hillary is a hate monger?  Despite the fact that she's not my aunt, which clearly disqualifies your presumptions, and instead of making a stupid generalization, why not support your claim with specific examples as I did?  Don't pull an ima1 one me now.

The statements in bold are most unnecessary "MY FRIEND".

Lets keep to issues, Obama makes Excellent speeches not good speeches and thats a strength he should explore. Look at McCain yesterday he was so Awful, geez. To sell a product the seller must speak, we can talk of contents/substance the issue is that you must be heard first.

The experience school you are holding on to has been dropped by Mr. MY FRIEND himself he is now a change apostle, its just illogical, irritating and an insult to upwardly mobile folks. Shen was right when she noted that theres no experience that can prepare anyone for the job of President of the United States, what experience would have prepared Bush for 9/11 attacks. See the rubbish he made of it.

The issue in my opinion is capacity and judgement. Obama started a campaign about 16 months ago with the odds against him with little or nothing on ground and was not known nationally, in other words he was the under dog. He has shown capacity by building and better managing a campaign process. The authenticity and ability to build from nothing is a very useful skill. Then to the issue of judgement, please did u liston to the AIPAC speech today lets attempt to downplay the oratory skills of Obama, his views make more sense.

There was a thread in january when he won the IOWA primaries and folks in here said all sorts, that people don't know why they support him, we are supporting him because he is black and all such nonsense.

Why wonder why hes drawn to young folks he is close to my generation so he appeals to me, grew up post Vietnman and all.

Support who u choose, but attempting to simplify Obama to only good speeches is just plain stupidity. His resume might be thin compared to McCain, but experience will not and does not make anyone a better president.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

Sister patterson makes another retarded comment.  This is the reason I don't often discuss with women.  You are probably better off cooking in a kitchen.  How was I about to kill myself over Obama's victory after I clearly pointed out that his nomination is a step in the right direction for America, as per crossing racial boundaries?  I see you're just as dumb as your counterpart ima1.  I'm actually glad I decided to hone in on your ridiculous remarks.  It's important to teach the younger ones how to deal with illogical dafts.

Anuofia
I knew there was something about you all along.
oya why respond to ima1 when you saw she was a woman (and I'm one too)
castrated idiot
na man you be so?
when men are talking you too will open mouth.
women belong in the kitchen while you belong with your fellow man on a mat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
abeg tell me more
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
let that tampon sucking temp ID call my name again cool
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by savanaha: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

[b]Anuofia[/b]I knew there was something about you all along.
castrated idiot
na man you be so?
women belong in the kitchen while you belong with your fellow man on a mat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
abeg tell me more

grin grin

I am wondering why he is so adamant about Hillary but thinks women belong in the kitchen.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
away4real:

Lets keep to issues, Obama makes Excellent speeches not good speeches and thats a strength he should explore. Look at McCain yesterday he was so Awful, geez. To sell a product the seller must speak, we can talk of contents/substance the issue is that you must be heard first.

The experience school you are holding on to has been dropped by Mr. MY FRIEND himself he is now a change apostle, its just illogical, irritating and an insult to upwardly mobile folks. Shen was right when she noted that theres no experience that can prepare anyone for the job of President of the United States, what experience would have prepared Bush for 9/11 attacks. See the rubbish he made of it.

The issue in my opinion is capacity and judgement. Obama started a campaign about 16 months ago with the odds against him with little or nothing on ground and was not known nationally, in other words he was the under dog. He has shown capacity by building and better managing a campaign process. The authenticity and ability to build from nothing is a very useful skill. Then to the issue of judgement, please did u liston to the AIPAC speech today lets attempt to downplay the oratory skills of Obama, his views make more sense.

There was a thread in january when he won the IOWA primaries and folks in here said all sorts, that people don't know why they support him, we are supporting him because he is black and all such nonsense.

Why wonder why hes drawn to young folks he is close to my generation so he appeals to me, grew up post Vietnman and all.

Support who u choose, but attempting to simplify Obama to only good speeches is just plain stupidity. His resume might be thin compared to McCain, but experience will not and does not make anyone a better president.

Do you think he gets you?
His brain matter is nothing but indomie mixed with ugu
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
great news obama, hoping that you can actually really make it to the white house and that old hag Clinton and her shit face along with her entourage can go and die.
how i wish Dr Martin Luther king was alive to see his famous speech "i have a dream" come to reality with Obama making history.

away4real:

@away4 real,
pls do not educate him from his previous postings i can see he is retarded and it will be a total waste of time and knowledge on someone like that.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
away4real:

To you the statement in bold may have been unnecessary, but these two silly girls have done nothing to convince us otherwise.

To sell a product the seller must not only speak, the buyer must be assured that he is getting a good product.  He can put his mind at ease by asking for a demo and testing out the product, let's get that cleared up.   This isn't Nigerian investment where you pay the man before receiving your services. We're not trying to get duped here. We here like to know what we're getting. It helps prevent a lot of trouble.  We have all been exposed to our fair share of excellent speakers.  You can even find some of them on CNN.  How come they're not running for president since they're excellent speakers? This is politics not speech seminar.

The experience school you are holding on to has been dropped by Mr. MY FRIEND himself he is now a change apostle, it just is illogical, irritating and an insult to upwardly mobile folks. Shen was right when she noted that theres no experience that can prepare anyone for the job of President of the United States, what experience would have prepared Bush for 9/11 attacks. See the rubbish he made of it.
I have a valid reason for holding onto my experience school.

Dude hasn't run anything at all, not even a mini law practice like Edwards did. Aside from  this historic campaign, the biggest thing he's ever run, as known by the public, was the law review at harvard.  Laughable. National security experience? He has none.  His inexperience was probably what hurt him more than anything else early on in the debates they held, and that's probably the reason why Clinton led.  America got to put this man's "judgement" to the test and found that they didn't like it. Dude has hardly even set foot in Europe, to pick an example.  He is running in an election bigger than the backseat he had in Chicago politics.   Has he ever had any responsibility for political leadership? I suppose it's okay by you and your comrades.  Experience is meaningless as you like to say.  He's never served in the military and seems to have scarcely any experience even knowing people who served in the military.  Do any of these points disqualify you from the running? No. However, electing a man who is so seriously lacking in all of them is definitely unparalleled and should be a core issue in this campaign.

Judgement.  Ha.  Hear you talk about judgement.  The lack of literal knowledge he displayed on issues like capital gains tax and shuttle diplomacy are completely jarring coming from such an intelligent guy.  But hey, he has great judgment, right? And that should overrule everything else.  Did he show good judgement in defending Jeremiah Wright when the news broke that his reverend is an idiot? No.  Instead he failed to differentiate between politics and support for ignorance.  This is not good jugement.

Why are you then supporting him?  There is no wrong in supporting your candidate.  Tell us why. The polls don't lie.  The polls revealed that black voters have been voting for Obama, and I think we know why.  If you find the accusations irritating why not come out and explain the reasons you've chosen to support Obama.  

So what?  If anything you've convinced people that their assumptions are right.  You are young and naive.  It is clear now that you have an incessant un-original reason for supporting Obama. Grew up post vietnam? Should we choose a president because he grew up post vietnam or because he has demonstrated the qualities we find essential to run a country.

Obama is good speeches and what?  Good judgement?  Good feel? Where has he demonstrated these characteristics that you find attractive in him?  Yes his resume is thin, and experience can and does (in most cases) make one a better president.   It can assure people that you know what you're doing.  America does not need a president that will walk into the white house and be pushed around.  Especially not in the matters of foreign affairs.  This is a superpower. We can't have false empty tired hopes.  America needs a person who can walk into the White House on day one and start doing the hard work that it takes to deliver the promised change.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

Anuofia
I knew there was something about you all along.
castrated idiot
na man you be so?
abeg tell me more
I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt. As I can see, you don't deserve it. You are yet to tackle any of the points raised, as related to politics. Instead you're too busy working your nerves and stressing-out your eyeballs. Hence the reason you belong to the kitchen. It takes a dilligent, strong woman to engage in politics. You aren't one of them. This is not to say women can't discuss politics.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
kaypound:

great news obama, hoping that you can actually really make it to the white house and that old hag Clinton and her shit face along with her entourage can go and die.
how i wish Dr Martin Luther king was alive to see his famous speech "i have a dream" come to reality with Obama making history.

@away4 real,
please do not educate him from his previous postings i can see he is retarded and it will be a total waste of time and knowledge on someone like that.
Hey dunce, you and ima1 would make a great couple. Wishing death on a person you don't even know. On what grounds is she a old hag? Are you this desperate to have the first Black persident in the US., or are you just a stupid boy?
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Anuliph(f): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
Some hot debate. dont know much about American politics but i think that both of them can work together fo the interest of their party and their country and even the world coz wat goes on in America affects almost everything.
Obama knows he can't mess up. He better be ready to deliver coz it looks like the people want him.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by trustboy: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
With the nomination of Barack Obama, the Democrats have just handed the Presidency to the republicans on a platter of Gold.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
kaypound:

@away4 real,
please do not educate him from his previous postings i can see he is retarded and it will be a total waste of time and knowledge on someone like that.
Educate me on naivety?  Educate me to entrust my economy to blind hopes?  Educate me to trust a man by his skin color and not by wht he brings to the table?  If that's the kind of education you enjoy, continue to school in Nigeria, otherwise re-arrange your senses and think outside the box. Don't preach racial prejudice to me and expect me to blindly or happily accept it.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
why una still dey pay attention to that idiot
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by JayFK(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2008
I think she may be hanging in the race, so that her supporters can keep on donating. After all she is like $12m in debt. Also its possible that she may be using her position as leverage so that he can put her on the ticket, but I don't think that's the way to go if she wants to be VP.

I do think though that Obama can do well without her, basically he needs the Clinton supporters which are the females and a lot of the blue collar votes and the people who require experience in a president. He needs to look for a female governor or senator or someone blue collar workers will like down in the south.

However I think any of the Clinton supporters who refuse to vote or vote for McCain out of spite have to be pretty fucking crazy to do that, because Obama and Clinton share most of the same views on major issues concerning America. Its just not in your interests to vote for McCain unless of course you're a soccer mom, fake liberal, female over the age of 70 who will soon die anyway, racist or a blue collar worker who actually thinks The Mac is gonna help you get a better job.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2008
trustboy:

With the nomination of Barack Obama, the Democrats have just handed the Presidency to the republicans on a platter of Gold.
Platter of gold laminated with platinum might I add.
Barack Obama, the democratic presidential nominee, will likely enter the general election with more of an uphill climb among white voters than would have been the case had Hillary Clinton been the nominee.

ima1:

why una still dey pay attention to that idiot
Please come back when you have something meaningful to contribute.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
JayFK:

I think she may be hanging in the race, so that her supporters can keep on donating. After all she is like $12m in debt. Also its possible that she may be using her position as leverage so that he can put her on the ticket, but I don't think that's the way to go if she wants to be VP.

I do think though that Obama can do well without her, basically he needs the Clinton supporters which are the females and a lot of the blue collar votes and the people who require experience in a president. He needs to look for a female governor or senator or someone blue collar workers will like down in the south.

However I think any of the Clinton supporters who refuse to vote or vote for McCain out of spite have to be pretty fucking crazy to do that, because Obama and Clinton share most of the same views on major issues concerning America. Its just not in your interests to vote for McCain unless of course you're a soccer mom, fake liberal, female over the age of 70 who will soon die anyway, racist or a blue collar worker who actually thinks The Mac is going to help you get a better job.

totally agree with ya cuz it wouldn't tale her 1 min to conceede
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by SeanT21(f): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
If Obama can win Idaho, the whitest state in the nation, then He can win the presidency. This is a year of change. every color agree with him. It dont matter if he is white or black. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

this is Gods way of proving he is still present in america.  

Like the american motto says- In God we Trust.

PS- i cant wait to watch the debate between him and Mccain on CNN during the election time. The one between kerry and bush was beautiful and very good. Obama makes a good debater. I am waiting to see his 2 precious daugheters playing on the white house lawn.

Do you think obama can make peace with the middle east? I know white and blacks who are behind obama 100%. especially the youth of america.

Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

Educate me on naivety? Educate me to entrust my economy to blind hopes? Educate me to trust a man by his skin color and not by wht he brings to the table? If that's the kind of education you enjoy, continue to school in Nigeria, otherwise re-arrange your senses and think outside the box. Don't preach racial prejudice to me and expect me to blindly or happily accept it.

mr man, there is a difference between bill and hillary. her husband was the president not her pls so stop awarding the achievement to her alone besides racism and whatever you can call it are still the branches and offspring of politics. Skin colors are still being judged around the world today on many situations.

concerning experience like away4real rightly said you do not need much of it to be a president because each one of them is getting there for the first time. that is why there are advisers to help them out. snr bush and jr bush had all the fat resume and what did they do. went to war at every given opportunity and killed the economy and even yet in the war he has not still achieved much in it. 9/11 has come and gone those hit are still suffering the pains what has bush experience and resume done for him so far in far away Afganistan. even with the natural disasters like hurricane karina what has a fat resume got to do with it.

Guy, i can see you are a slowpoke and simple Simeon with a pin brain.

ode oloshi, no let me vex O!

guy, wake up O! no let me vex grin
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by savanaha: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
kaypound:

mr man, there is a difference between bill and hillary. her husband was the president not her please so stop awarding the achievement to her alone besides racism and whatever you can call it are still the branches and offspring of politics. Skin colors are still being judged around the world today on many situations.

concerning experience like away4real rightly said you do not need much of it to be a president because each one of them is getting there for the first time. that is why there are advisers to help them out. snr bush and jr bush had all the fat resume and what did they do. went to war at every given opportunity and killed the economy and even yet in the war he has not still achieved much in it. 9/11 has come and gone those hit are still suffering the pains what has bush experience and resume done for him so far in far away Afganistan. even with the natural disasters like hurricane karina what has a fat resume got to do with it.
Guy, i can see you are a slowpoke and simple Simeon with a pin brain.
ode oloshi, no let me vex O!

guy, wake up O! no let me vex grin

Thanks for telling him the truth. When women tell the truth they belong in the kitchen. If say you are a man I wonder where he will tell you that you belong.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by doyin13(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

Hey dunce, you and ima1 would make a great couple. Wishing death on a person you don't even know. On what grounds is she a old hag? Are you this desperate to have the first Black persident in the US., or are you just a stupid boy?

Na wa o. Kobe, e jus be like say na fight make you change this your ID. You were pretty genial in your prior incarnation.

You must have been on the Road to Damascus. . . . .
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
savanaha:

Thanks for telling him the truth. When women tell the truth they belong in the kitchen. If say you are a man I wonder where he will tell you that you belong.
He belongs on a farm somewhere in the village.  He appears to know what he's saying but if you look closely, he happens to be running on empty.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

Educate me on naivety? Educate me to entrust my economy to blind hopes? Educate me to trust a man by his skin color and not by wht he brings to the table? If that's the kind of education you enjoy, continue to school in Nigeria, otherwise re-arrange your senses and think outside the box. Don't preach racial prejudice to me and expect me to blindly or happily accept it.

hey my mumu (FOOL) or is it my dullard friend. what has bush done to your so called economy so far since he got there? He has gone to war with it and killed Clinton good works.
and pls foolish boy, stop claiming another country's economy we all know you are Nigerian and live in Nigeria,
Hisses, stupid child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurricane Ida: Houma Residents Are Left Reeling As Homes Are Reduced To Rubles / Cameroon Says Boko Haram, Separatists On Offensive / U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.