Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination (12178 Views)

Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / ECOWAS Suspends Mali & Demands Restoration Of Democratic Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

He belongs on a farm somewhere in the village. He appears to know what he's saying but if you look closely, he happens to be running on empty.

you are just laughable clown to me.
if i belong 4rm a village thank God its from this modern generation unlike you early man from the stone age, homo habilis
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
savanaha:

Thanks for telling him the truth. When women tell the truth they belong in the kitchen. If say you are a man I wonder where he will tell you that you belong.

anytime jare, you are always welcome my dear.
lets encourage people with common sense talk and not some retards with drown syndrome
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Builder: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
Why must nigerians borrow words from the toilet pit in order to make their points audible, why cant u guys debate or

express ur opinnions without being abusive afterall thats why its called a forum , no wonder nigeria can never

produce an Obama instead we produce Obj or ibori
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2008
kaypound:

mr man, there is a difference between bill and hillary. her husband was the president not her please so stop awarding the achievement to her alone besides racism and whatever you can call it are still the branches and offspring of politics. Skin colors are still being judged around the world today on many situations.

concerning experience like away4real rightly said you do not need much of it to be a president because each one of them is getting there for the first time. that is why there are advisers to help them out. snr bush and jr bush had all the fat resume and what did they do. went to war at every given opportunity and killed the economy and even yet in the war he has not still achieved much in it. 9/11 has come and gone those hit are still suffering the pains what has bush experience and resume done for him so far in far away Afganistan. even with the natural disasters like hurricane karina what has a fat resume got to do with it.

Guy, i can see you are a slowpoke and simple Simeon with a pin brain.

ode oloshi, no let me vex O!

guy, wake up O! no let me vex grin

Mighty duck to the rescue. Listen brethren, I don't know if you've had your head stuck in a duck's butt somewhere in your backyard for the duration of this campaign, but it was by no means a run-away victory for Obama.  You obviously don't have a clue about Senator Clinton and her life-long activism and participation in the US. government.  If you knew anything remotely true about America since the past decade you would know about Hillary's involvement in the US. senate, in healthcare reforms during her husband's tenure, she was in the armed services comittee which certainly makes her more knowledgeable on military matters than the likes of Rumsfeld and Bush.  So, accusing her of being stagnant or just dependent on Bill's work is ludicrous. She's very smart and hardworking and as you can tell, has made a name for herself. I would go further but instead I leave you to look up Hillary clinton's accomplishments for yourself, and perhaps compare it to Obama. It goes without saying that her years of service as first-lady in this country is very significant as well. Not much can be said about her counterpart running mate.  She's not just a woman dependent on ex-president Clinton to pull her over the top, she's shown through out the campaign that she has differentiated herself from him and can stand on her own.  As much as you can rag on Bush's experience, his lack of good judgement is what killed him.  I'm not a Bush supporter so I won't waste my breath attempting to validate his actions.  And, before you go off on a limb, in none of my posts did I say skin color isn't meaningful in America. I can't count how many times I have told you how important this is for America to have a black man nominated for presidency.  If you actually attempted to read my post instead of continuing to crave for some cyber-nookie you would have understood this.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2008
Dude she lost Obama won, get over it
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
Builder:

Why must nigerians borrow words from the toilet pit in order to make their points audible, why can't u guys debate or

express your opinnions without being abusive afterall thats why its called a forum , no wonder nigeria can never

produce an Obama instead we produce Obj or ibori

I don't understand why they can't elaborate on their opinions without feeling the need to snap.  More the reason why I choose not to affiliate with these clowns.  They have very little points of interest to contribute, but instead continue to shower themselves in insultive lingo that just shows they're incapable morons.  As soon as they see someone disagree with their thoughts they feel ad-hominems will simply scare them off, mind you, that's not how it functions in the real world.  In the world out there these empty shells would be assigned simple tasks since they can't handle the heavier ones.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2008
ima1:

Dude she lost Obama won, get over it
Ima1, do you not understand that I don't have a problem with Obama winning. Obama won! Yes. That's great. YOU on the other hand need to get over your hatred for Hillary, unless you have valid reasons for hating her so much. Your post was filled with racist, insultive, negative and meaningless remarks that attempted to make Hillary look stupid, but instead they made you look stupid.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2008
you should read what you wrote n take ur own advice b4 dishing it out,

You really do make me laugh, now you say you are not an Obama-hater funny, your entire thread is filled with it. Yes i dislike Hillary i am not contesting it. my posts weren't racist so you need to go back n read it again b4 you make stupid accusations. She does look stupid for not conceeding when the numbers are clear, other's that ran the same campaign graciously bowed out, so wats stoping her from doing the same. why should she be any different, because she is a woman.

please find something else to say cuz you r becoming old news
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2008
@Doyin13,

I have found it to be too easy to be friendly and genial.  That's my reason for deviating.
Arguing with clowns is like talking to a tree.  They will continue to be clowns even as you attempt to tell them something with reason.  It's better to educate the young than it is to recover old fools on the loose.  These fools have gone too far to be tamed, but it's notable to make an example out of them so that the young generation can learn the benefit in using their common sense to serve them better.

edit: typo/ educate
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2008
MyTempID:

@Doyin13,

I have found it to be too easy to be friendly and genial. That's my reason for deviating.
Arguing with clowns is like talking to a tree. They will continue to be clowns even as you attempt to tell them something with reason. It's better to education the young than it is to recover old fools on the loose. These fools have gone too far to be tamed, but it's notable to make an example out of them so that the young generation can learn the benefit in using their common sense to serve them better.

yes teacher
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 2:01am On Jun 05, 2008
wow clinton has finally decided to end her campaign on Friday, why in the world is she taking that long. i think she is screwing up the chance for another woman to run for president because they will now see us women as sore losers who can't get over a lil defeat. i think if she had graciously bowed out like everyone else did, then her chances of winning next term would be much higher.

I think Obama should be smart about selecting clinton as his VP, he should get other senetors or reputable people to pick a VP, so he is not pressured into picking clinton.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 2:03am On Jun 05, 2008
ima1:

wow clinton has finally decided to end her campaign on Friday, why in the world is she taking that long. i think she is screwing up the chance for another woman to run for president because they will now see us women as sore losers who can't get over a little defeat. i think if she had graciously bowed out like everyone else did, then her chances of winning next term would be much higher.

I think Obama should be smart about selecting clinton as his VP, he should get other senetors or reputable people to pick a VP, so he is not pressured into picking clinton.

I saw that too.
It should have been yesterday!
she can now wipe her nostrils and go home to the kitchen where they say she belongs
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 2:06am On Jun 05, 2008
sheniqua:

I saw that too.
It should have been yesterday!
she can now wipe her nostrils and go home to the kitchen where they say she belongs

it really should have been yesterday, she should have done it with more grace showing everyone - no hard feelings
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 3:45am On Jun 05, 2008
ima1:

yes teacher

educate. No need to menstruate through your neck over a typo.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 3:46am On Jun 05, 2008
ima1:

wow clinton has finally decided to end her campaign on Friday, why in the world is she taking that long. i think she is screwing up the chance for another woman to run for president because they will now see us women as sore losers who can't get over a little defeat. i think if she had graciously bowed out like everyone else did, then her chances of winning next term would be much higher.

I doubt she needs you to tell her how or when to end her campaign. You would have advised her to curse her way out of it like you commonly do.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2008
MyTempID:

educate. No need to menstruate through your neck over a typo.

you are funny, you blow arrow call am typo nonsense. menstruate through the neck what a joke

MyTempID:

I doubt she needs you to tell her how or when to end her campaign. You would have advised her to curse her way out of it like you commonly do.

lol what do u think she is doing now, if you are going to say something please make sense eh
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by doncaster(m): 5:50am On Jun 05, 2008
MytempID and Ima1
I think two of you are in love or sumffin, y not try YIM tongue tongue tongue
Just ma 1 penny thou.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2008
You all celebrate as if Obama is president, well it seems America prefers a black man to a woman, but can he outdo a white man?, i doubt it
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2008
MyTempID:

I don't understand why they can't elaborate on their opinions without feeling the need to snap. More the reason why I choose not to affiliate with these clowns. They have very little points of interest to contribute, but instead continue to shower themselves in insultive lingo that just shows they're incapable morons. As soon as they see someone disagree with their thoughts they feel ad-hominems will simply scare them off, mind you, that's not how it functions in the real world. In the world out there these empty shells would be assigned simple tasks since they can't handle the heavier ones.
hey coconut head, we are guilty of the same offense of using words from the toilet so don't try to shy away like you never did. (coward)
early man( homo-habilis)
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by mishooo(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2008
yomola:

You all celebrate as if Obama is president, well it seems America prefers a black man to a woman, but can he outdo a white man?, i doubt it
Yeah right!!
But not one Grand Dad (81), thats close to the grave and have little ideas in his shrinking medulla oblongata. shocked shocked
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by eminemkayc: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2008
1 thing that is clear here and definitely obvious is that no matter the situation, a black man can never and i repeat never rule the united states of america. lets go back history lane to confirm what am saying. though i wish him good luck in his political endeavours.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by bigmoztj(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2008
yup i celebrate oboma victory not because his has defeat the peak of american politics (clinton) whose husband control the america political party system machine, but because of his understanding intellegent. And as  a symbol of trust which serve as a lesson to all the african race. this man who was given the best ward while in school, became a senator and now a president to be, I see him as icon who has a vision for american government and its economy instability. This is 21st century, its high time we stop making racism as a priority in politics. Oboma got the brain and can do it like any other white. i can see it coming cos both black and white voted for him. shocked
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2008
@myTempID
hammerhead,
i have read quite a handful articles about hillary rodam Clinton and i was proud of her as a senator initially she did a good job in the health sector especially with health insurance companies but i was disappointed in her when i watched Micheal moors documentary (SICKO) about her role as a senator in national health reform initially she had a good fight with insurance firms like aetna, humana, united health, blue cross, hca, cigna etc. republicans like rep Dick Armey(R-texas) had problems with her health reforms but she stood her grounds giving affordable health care to the people but unfortunately she was eventually silenced by collecting [b]a bribe of $ 854462 j[/b]ust like the others eg. congress man billy Tauzin who eventually quite his job as a congress man of the united states to work for pharma another health insurance firm after being offered $2million.
she is going to be like another OBJ who when first started, began with good works by inaugurating panels e.g Oputa panel that will probe human right abuses and corrupt past leader but eventually did nothing and messed up in the end and even abused human rights e.g Odi village.

so dumb ass, when i argue i deal with facts & figures let her not come and bamboozle us with her health rubbish now.we are too smart for that and we are aware she has bleeped it up before by given the poor people hope and later dashing it out with a bribe

i guess you said it all along that women should stay in the kitchen where they belong and hillary i believe is no exception to that because she is a woman too. shocked
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2008
mishooo:

Yeah right!!
But not one Grand Dad (81), thats close to the grave and have little ideas in his shrinking medulla oblongata. shocked shocked
Exactly.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
eminemkayc:

1 thing that is clear here and definitely obvious is that no matter the situation, a black man can never and i repeat never rule the united states of america. lets go back history lane to confirm what am saying. though i wish him good luck in his political endeavours.

Yen, yen . yen , what rubbish are you saying?
that is why there is a word called revolution and change and it does exist.
anything is possible.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
doncaster:

MytempID and Ima1
I think two of you are in love or sumffin, y not try YIM tongue tongue tongue
Just ma 1 penny thou.

LMAO
Nah, that will be disastrous for Ima1, she is way too smart for him and will not be able to add anything to her life
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Chaseinxs: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2008
Congratulations to Obama! He seems made for ther top office in the white house. However, the real race has only jus begun and I wish he wins. -+There have been rumours that the former chief press secretatry to G. Bush has made certain incriminating statements about the administrations' policies such as that of Iraq, which Obama may be capable of capitalising on. this is because of the indications which McCain has given of his intention to continue with the policies of the current republican administration.++-------
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ bulider

i'm sorry father, i know my morals are very bad and i promise not to use tiolet lingos anymore and take to your fatherly advice. please father, do not ban me from using the internet. LMAO grin

silly, what gives you the impression you can ever be better off OBJ or Ibori
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by eezzy(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2008
Am happy for Obama, but worried all the same.  Racial prejudice is
high the good old US of A and I hope the Ku Klux Klan will not make
a short work of him. May God help him. cry
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by kaypound(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2008
Chaseinxs:

Congratulations to Obama! He seems made for ther top office in the white house. However, the real race has only jus begun and I wish he wins. -+There have been rumours that the former chief press secretatry to G. Bush has made certain incriminating statements about the administrations' policies such as that of Iraq, which Obama may be capable of capitalising on. this is because of the indications which McCain has given of his intention to continue with the policies of the current republican administration.++-------

More of their dirty underwear are still coming out. it has just begun. as for McCain continuing bush's policies what do you expect. A goat will always will produce a goat. unfortunately in their own case Mcain's age(81) is not a factor.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by omoge(f): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2008
heard Hillary will concede on friday, then it is now on Saturday undecided

heard she will be endorsing Obama. . . wonder what Hillary has in her cauldron pot lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by mishooo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
omoge:

heard Hillary will concede on friday, then it is now on Saturday undecided

heard she will be endorsing Obama. . . wonder what Hillary has in her cauldron pot lipsrsealed

She's sooo desperate. she didn't want to concede defeat even when it was glaring. Now she wants to BEG for Vice Presidency. She's messing the Clintons' up .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurricane Ida: Houma Residents Are Left Reeling As Homes Are Reduced To Rubles / Cameroon Says Boko Haram, Separatists On Offensive / U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.