Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,429 members, 7,839,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance (19393 Views)

Romance Without Finance Is ? / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DiplomaticG(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2013
ogugua88: True, but at the same time, I don't think a girl should chase only men with fat pockets or be discouraged by someone who isn't stable or wealthy. Today's circumstance(s) can be different tomorrow. I'd have no problem dating someone who wasn't financially stable, as long as stability is his goal and he's working towards it. Sometimes what he needs is motivation, and that motivation can be a woman.

If the guy is broke and a loafer, then pas possible.
am already luvin u, na u go be d mother of my children both male nd female, so gv me ur number or ur email..

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Orikinla(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2013
Some people are misunderstanding the premise of this topic.
What I am saying is guys who are poor or jobless should be REALISTIC.

When you are jobless or poor, your focus should be improving your life and social class status and not using a girl or woman as your antidepressant which is what most of the poor and jobless guys in Nigeria do these days.
That is why they are engaged in questionable and illegal schemes and scams to get rich quick for their vanities instead of being engaged in legitimate pursuits of livelihood and human capital development to become more responsible members of the community and society at large.

Many poor guys who get girls pregnant in the slums cannot even afford sanitary pads for their babes and Pampers diapers for their babies.

The worst thing any poor guy or poor girl can do is bringing an innocent child to come and suffer and be disadvantaged in an underdeveloped country like Nigeria.

These insecure people are the most dysfunctional and have the most unplanned families in Nigeria. And it starts with an unnecessary relationship.

Why borrow to take a girl out?
Why end up in debt or theft, because of your lust for a girl or woman?
Why not study and do legit work to earn your income and then pay your own bills for dating and marriage.

There was a poor jobless bloke who complained to me that he had no money to even travel to his village for Christmas and I gave him N13, 000.
But what did he do?
He ended up adding more to the sums he also got from others to buy a Blackberry to impress the equally unreasonable girls he was misleading and seducing just to have S*E*X with them.
Most poor and jobless guys misplace their priorities for their unnecessary vanities.
N29, 000 - N44, 000 spent on purchasing a smart phone by a jobless guy in Nigeria is enough for him to start a lucrative trade to give himself a good job first before looking for a good girl to date and marry later.

[size=18pt]If you calculate the sums of money majority of poor guys and girls waste on negligible things in Nigeria, the total amount would be enough to float a micro-finance bank!
They spend millions of naira on useless booty calls alone every week!
If you doubt me, ask for the reports of majority of calls and text messages of the majority of GSM subscribers in Nigeria.
Majority of these so called jobless graduates and secondary school leavers go about with smart phones and clothes bought with borrowed money just to go hunting for girls and women.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DiplomaticG(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2013
pekelepekele: & y are the galz also saying yes to their request , in fact i pity some gals that doesn't know wears quality .

Imagine most guys now a days with their raw okirika collection of 1k , 2k and aboki perfume running after gals .

You see them they never forget to use powder , use their mama relaxer to coil their hair , with a n50 white handkerchief .

& gals will be like nigga is got future , nigga smells good cheesy

Lol.. Bro y u dy cast us nw? Dn't unleash D dragon sorry, our secret abeg..
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by caesaraba(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2013
@Orikinla, Of course they'd misunderstand your write-up since it really hit home. The fact of the matter is, truth is bitter, but it must be said. This has gone on for too long.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
TouchDown:

You made some valuable points but what's with the beef for guys who look after themselves?

Hitting the gym and having a good head on your shoulders are not mutually exclusive man.
My dear, I am not beefing anybody jareh, I am only trying to find a way to explain things to guys who waste majority of their lifetime preparing and learning to please girls/women.

See, people should try and understand the poster of this thread from a positive perspective.

From my own understanding, the poster is not justifying the fact that women should relax and wait for rich guys to come marry them, and he is not saying that women should only date or love rich guys, nope, I think, he is trying to advice young guys out there to focus more on their personal development and financial empowerment instead of engaging in dead-end relationship that will only end up disorganizing them and draining the little money they have which they ought to have used for self development, and he is right.

Just take a survey of most relationships or love affair between guys and ladies in Nigeria, they are nothing but re-branded prostitution: a guy meets a girl and asks her out, girl weighs his worth (financially, etc) and accepts. Guy start calling girl on phone to talk rubbish and at the end invites girl to his house or wherever and sleep with her and gives her money whenever she asks for money.

Is that not prostitution? Is that not time-wasting? What is the guy gaining in the so-called relationship? Is sex so vital to be considered a precious commodity to be paid for? Does it worth it?

Honestly, any young man who wants to succeed in this present life should just close his eyes and forget all these girlfriend-boyfriend affairs cos they are nonsense! Economic waste and focus killer.

And to balance this whole situation, our ladies need to change their mentality about relationship and dating. Nigerian ladies should stop seeing dating and relationship as an avenue to look for financial provider cos its totally wrong! And its the major reason most Nigerian guys no longer value or respect Nigerian ladies, and its also one of the reasons we have high rate of infidelity in Nigeria.

I repeat: if u are a guy reading this, for your own future and good, desist from chasing girls! Desist from all these mushroom relationships becos most of the girls have nothing else to offer u aside sex. They will drain u emotionally, mentally, spiritually and financially. It is only a very few Nigerian girls that add positive value in the life of the guys they are dating, very very few of them.

I know its hard, but it is practicable. It can be done if u remove your mind and attention from it. Don't listen to friends and folks around you, it is not a must to have a girlfriend. Pursue your career, business and life dream first, pray to God and once u make it, u will be the one running away from women. Try it and see, but if u refuse to listen and still go ahead chasing girls around from school to street to church to market to internet, u will only end up jeopardising your future.

And who said courtship is a guarantee for happy-ending marriage? Who said u must date a girl for years before marriage to have a lovely marriage Stop believing those evil lies...nothing is a guarantee in life, we all are only surviving by the grace and jurisdiction of God Almighty.

Whether u date a girl or not, if u are good and pray to God, u can meet your wife today and marry her tomorrow and still end up happily married forever!

Myown advice to those that care anyway.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Orikinla: Some people are misunderstanding the premise of this topic.
What I am saying is guys who are poor or jobless should be REALISTIC.

When you are jobless or poor, your focus should be improving your life and social class status and not using a girl or woman as your antidepressant which is what most of the poor and jobless guys in Nigeria do these days.
That is why they are engaged in questionable and illegal schemes and scams to get rich quick for their vanities instead of being engaged in legitimate pursuits of livelihood and human capital development to become more responsible members of the community and society at large.

Many poor guys who get girls pregnant in the slums cannot even afford sanitary pads for their babes and Pampers diapers for their babies.

The worst thing any poor guy or poor girl can do is bringing an innocent child to come and suffer and be disadvantaged in an underdeveloped country like Nigeria.

These insecure people are the most dysfunctional and have the most unplanned families in Nigeria. And it starts with an unnecessary relationship.

Why borrow to take a girl out?
Why end up in debt or theft, because of your lust for a girl or woman?
Why not study and do legit work to earn your income and then pay your own bills for dating and marriage.

There was a poor jobless bloke who complained to me that he had no money to even travel to his village for Christmas and I gave him N13, 000.
But what did he do?
He ended up adding more to the sums he also got from others to buy a Blackberry to impress the equally unreasonable girls he was misleading and seducing just to have S*E*X with them.
Most poor and jobless guys misplace their priorities for their unnecessary vanities.
N29, 000 - N44, 000 spent on purchasing a smart phone by a jobless guy in Nigeria is enough for him to start a lucrative trade to give himself a good job first before looking for a good girl to date and marry later.

[size=18pt]If you calculate the sums of money majority of poor guys and girls waste on negligible things in Nigeria, the total amount would be enough to float a micro-finance bank!
They spend millions of naira on useless booty calls alone every week!
If you doubt me, ask for the reports of majority of calls and text messages of the majority of GSM subscribers in Nigeria.
Majority of these so called jobless graduates and secondary school leavers go about with smart phones and clothes bought with borrowed money just to go hunting for girls and women.[/size]
May God increase your wisdom, and pls keep enlightening those that care to listen. Your words carry wisdom and life.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DarryOsh(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
2kurupt:

So what happens when his fortunes dwindles, lost his job or falls out of favor? seek a divorce??
Your post reeks of insecurity on the part of the males & opportunistic mentality on the part of the ladies.

BOYS & GIRLS aspire to be who you want to be, like someone said earlier 'success is not sexually transmitted'

you are so right! It is an insecure man that wil expect to use his wealth to hold down a lady.

And it is a foolish girl that wil assume she is a commodity available to the highest bidder.

I have always known that most nigerians do not kno what it really means to be in a relationship but I had no idea it was this bad....listen to what our youths are saying. I am quite disappointed in a lot of the ladies. If guys say that the reason you r with them is because of their money, shouldnt you scream No and make them realise that you are priceless and that you can make all the money you could ever need, all by youself. Oprah, in her youth was not thinking like a lot of the ladies on this thread.

My God! And then we wonder why the entire nation is currupt and we are not moving forward.....when everyone thinks its all about money

most nigerians have faulty mindsets
*signs* well, i cannot say God made a mistake by placing me in this country

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by kennosman(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oboy.mention names.u dey fear.afta all idris abdulkarim no send dem
playcharles: God will continue to punish our past rulers for mismanagement and corruption, if u agree, click liked button
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
...Just ask a Nigerian girl who is searching for a guy to love her with all his heart or even marry her this question:

What do u have to offer to this young man that will end up becoming your boyfriend?

Majority will tell you this:

Sex of course
Won't he be sleeping with me?

Highest value they will tell u they will offer to guy is this:

I will be cooking for him. Wash his clothes, blah, blah, blah. Lol

Now, ask her what she expects from a guy she would love and cherish, and hear her tell you:

He should be working and earning good pay in order to take good care of me.
He must be tall, dark, handsome.
He must be good in bed
He must be outgoing
He must be God fearing and faithful
He should be able to take care of my needs.

Imagine her expectations from a boyfriend, and weigh it with her own offer:

Sex
Cooking for him
Washing for him

Now, tell me why a guy who is still struggling financially should embark on a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship in Nigeria when the girls have no plans to add value to his life?

In summary, majority of the relationships in Nigeria are plain prostitution and we all know it, and we all must rise up against all forms of prostitution in Nigeria if we want this country to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
DailyNews: ...Just ask a Nigerian girl who is searching for a guy to love her with all his heart or even marry her this question:

What do u have to offer to this young man that will end up becoming your boyfriend?

Majority will tell you this:

Sex of course
Won't he be sleeping with me?

Highest value they will tell u they will offer to guy is this:

I will be cooking for him. Wash his clothes, blah, blah, blah. Lol

Now, ask her what she expects from a guy she would love and cherish, and hear her tell you:

He should be working and earning good pay in order to take good care of me.
He must be tall, dark, handsome.
He must be good in bed
He must be outgoing
He must be God fearing and faithful
He should be able to take care of my needs.

Imagine her expectations from a boyfriend, and weigh it with her own offer:

Sex
Cooking for him
Washing for him

Now, tell me why a guy who is still struggling financially should embark on a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship in Nigeria when the girls have no plans to add value to his life?

In summary, majority of the relationships in Nigeria are plain prostitution and we all know it, and we all must rise up against all forms of prostitution in Nigeria if we want this country to move forward.
You definitely have some points, what value would he also be adding to her life besides financial aid? Genuine question here
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DICKtator: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
gsalvatore: Yeah well said Op. This is the exact phase am in right now, No relationship with any female till all my piece of Puzzle fits- jst platonic.. God Bless ma Hustle

The funny thing is that I get to meet some beautiful nice gurls/ladies at this point, u know... we get to chat,hang out, I even call them often but I won't set the table for anything "Unplatonic" if u know what I mean, it gets them worried. Thats when the interrogation happens " what do u want from me?" " Is like u are self centered" " do u really care about me?". Ofcuz I care about them its just that I need to show it through spendin/action to avoid being a Nuisance.

If you are a correct dude, you will know that without cash in a relationship, the whole thing will breed contempt IMO.
The painful thing is that you get to Miss some nice gurls that you are not sure u will see/meet when u reach the finish line. Am a loner, I tend to succeed alone, I don't fancy the idea of a man and woman building Something or getting any kinda support from women as someone mentioned earlier on- thats just how am wired.

Now am not sure if I will be able to love a woman 100percent after all this hustle because there is no way for me to know if its Me or the Money they love.

To me this whole thing works somehow.

The main reason why it is best you are in a relationship now .You know the kinda girl that started from the bottom wit you are surely the best cos she stayed when you had nothing so she deserves you when you have something!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
DarryOsh:

you are so right! It is an insecure man that wil expect to use his wealth to hold down a lady.

And it is a foolish girl that wil assume she is a commodity available to the highest bidder.

I have always known that most nigerians do not kno what it really means to be in a relationship but I had no idea it was this bad....listen to what our youths are saying. I am quite disappointed in a lot of the ladies. If guys say that the reason you r with them is because of their money, shouldnt you scream No and make them realise that you are priceless and that you can make all the money you could ever need, all by youself. Oprah, in her youth was not thinking like a lot of the ladies on this thread.

My God! And then we wonder why the entire nation is currupt and we are not moving forward.....when everyone thinks its all about money

most nigerians have faulty mindsets
*signs* well, i cannot say God made a mistake by placing me in this country
Hello Darry, read the poster's undertone very well. He is letting financially unstable guys or will I say broke guys to understand that involving in a relationship while they are still struggling financially will only end up distracting them in life and draining up the little money they have which they ought to have used to better their lives.

I am solidly in support of his argument. He is not justifying that girls should date only rich guys, but he is instead discouraging guys from wasting their time and meagre resources in dead-end romantic affairs.

Try and understand him.

This topic wouldn't have arose if majority of Nigerian ladies don't go into a relationship with the mentality that a guy they are dating should be the only one taking care of their financial/material needs while they offer him sex in return.

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
why would i wanna date a broke ass.... ?? he doesnt have to be a billionaire buh why will i wanna .... air FINANCE IS A VERY CRUCIAL INGREDIENT
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by baggy4luv(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
martowskin1: From wat av seen, this poor guys of which most ar from humble background, tends to have attitude with great sense of humour dat d rich dudes can't buy wit their cash, cos most of them only think with their money.......however ego is a sure needed tin in romance but its shouldn't always be d case
are u dere yet oloriburuku.stp calling some1 poor
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bros OP,re u sayn luv is 4 d reach? Doz wey no get money mak dem no get babe?,a man has got 2 start 4rm sumwer, 4 a guy dat is real,who has ambition,bt has no money,encouragment 4rm a gf he luvs, wil mak em feel lyk evrytn is alryt n dat he ll get dar sumday,i agree wt u bt not evrytin, evrybdy nids sum1 2 b dar 4 dem,wether gd or bad
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Inosenduatall: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't know why some people are taking this thread so personal. Orikinla made some very valid points which are self explanatory in themselves. I tire for una Sha.

In summary though:

"A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing and a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything".

Think on that.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DarryOsh(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
DailyNews: Hello Darry, read the poster's undertone very well. He is letting financially unstable guys or will I say broke guys to understand that involving in a relationship while they are still struggling financially will only end up distracting them in life and draining up the little money they have which they ought to have used to better their lives.

I am solidly in support of his argument. He is not justifying that girls should date only rich guys, but he is instead discouraging guys from wasting their time and meagre resources in dead-end romantic affairs.

Try and understand him.

This topic wouldn't have arose if majority of Nigerian ladies don't go into a relationship with the mentality that a guy they are dating should be the only one taking care of their financial/material needs while they offer him sex in return.

Dear Dailynews. I understand the op's point. I dont know if u saw my first post where i tried to make people see that point. The problem is that a lot of responses show that people have misinterpteted it to mean that the op is endorsing the wrong notion that what a guyshould bring into a relationship is money while the girl brings her body.

As you pointed out most nigerian ladies( and guys) reason this way. It is the duty of the few reasonable minded girls and guys to tell them that is a wrong way of reasoning. This is my point, i hope you get it.

Finally, the topic of the thread is a little misleading. I think the op chose a poetically appealing and catchy title at the expense of his message
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DICKtator: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Orikinla:

You were even laughing at your own joke.
Most gigolos end up as errand boys of their mistresses.

No reasonable woman respects any man who cannot pay his bills and take good care of his woman.

I still beg to differ.

Having studied the Nigerian mentality, i have "discovered' that most of those in this strata tend to have a blueprint: to fleece the unsuspecting female and use her as an avenue to open doors.

They don't always end up as errandboys, they do sometimes end up PIMPING their mistresses while keeping or desperately searching for their true love.

i don't want to name names but one FILUPInnezEMMMMreebayRTTTRR is infamous for this. He is now, according to Nigerian parlance, a big boy!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by dmcdad: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
ibkaye:
You definitely have some points, what value would he also be adding to her life besides financial aid? Genuine question here
My dear... This is relative depending on the kinda guy involved and his mindset.

I once left a girlfriend of mine just because I weighed everything and could not find any reason to be with her. It's not like there is someone out there who can't offer one thing or the other, but the reality of the matter was that, after spending some months together I decided to have a review of everything to know where or if I have been running at loss or gain. But, as bizaree as it may seem, I couldn't find anything to hold on to to make me wanna go on with her.

There is always the need for girls to make sure they know whom they are dealing with in totality. Try to know his strengths and weaknesses, his mision and vision towards life, his attitude and reactions towards whatever issue that comes to the fore and how mature he is in all spheres of life. You will discover that if you can be able to take cognizance of these aforementioned facts, it would place you in good stead while deciding whether to have anything good with him or not; or even if he has some values to add to you. The reality remains that alot of girls are blind to these and find themselves falling for it from one guy to the other. Maybe they are looking at the wrong things or they are ignorant of the nitty-gritty that should be taken into account before having such union with a guy.

Personally, at the moment I can never be of much help to a girl financially, that is why I tend to run away from some kinda acquaintances but then, the fact remains that the values I can add to a girl are things she wouldn't get even with Dangote's son. He would definitely be far better financially but if we are to talk about things that gives you real value, he would never get to see my tail light on that. So, it depends on the individual, and that's why I encourage people to go into relationships for the right reasons rather than for reaons that would not add any value to their present state.

Just my humble view...

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by tical(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dont also forget that guys wit good social & financial status have GREAT problem of pickin responsible girls who are not after their money or who are not pretending to b gud girls just because they want to settle down .

So If u find the RIGHT girl wen u r not financially stable...do u hav to let her go & weep for the rest of your life for settling down 4 a callous woman who pretended to b gud cuz of your money/ social status? undecided

@OP & his supporters...Answer!
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by dmcdad: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
DailyNews: Hello Darry, read the poster's undertone very well. He is letting financially unstable guys or will I say broke guys to understand that involving in a relationship while they are still struggling financially will only end up distracting them in life and draining up the little money they have which they ought to have used to better their lives.

Try and understand him.

My bruv... I understand the op very well, but if and only if you can be sincere completely, then you would agree his first post wasn't as understanding as it ought to be. Further explanations emanating now are helping to re-shape his original idea but then the first post was actually far from meaningful as he touched some irrelevant and redundant issues along the line.

Like I stated, I truly understand what he said but maybe I would say he didn't drop that piece with the right mind.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by jpphilips(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Orikinla: If you don't like this post, that is your headache and heartache.

What I hate most is to see boys who cannot even feed themselves looking for relationships with girls.
They are in fact, the most sexually active in Africa.
You see jobless guys who should focus on being creative and innovative like their mates in America, Europe and Asia, but their best pursuits are looking for girls to date and they cannot offer these impressionable and vulnerable young women nothing more than S*E*X. And that is why the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA, reported that 3.4 million Nigerians were living with HIV/AIDS, the second largest globally.

Later you see them and their ill bred kids and suffering and smiling baby mamas increasing the population of the poor masses in the slums where they breed anti-social characters, robbers and other criminals who become socioeconomic liabilities and threats to the society.

You want a girl to be your honey, but you don't have money.
You better go and get busy first to add value to your life and stop being a romantic nuisance.

Only a re-tarded girl will date any empty suit.

ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE IS NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE.
~ BLANCHE MC MANETT

Hmmmm, sounds like one smalli don gbajie gi aka, no be me talk ooo, na flavor talk am ooo
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by mencade5(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
DICKtator:

The main reason why it is best you are in a relationship now .You know the kinda girl that started from the bottom wit you are surely the best cos she stayed when you had nothing so she deserves you when you have something!!

grin grin grin grin
its a big lie. Most nigerians ladies will never stay with you. To do what? Stay with you when you are a nobody? I completely disagree with you. I witness so many cases with guys that were dumped, ignored, and flunged like trash by ladies they so admireed or were one time dating.

Our ladies will be like ''money for hand, back for ground''. I tell you, when you are not well to do, ladies will see you as a failure, slowpoke, a fool and a nobody.

Orikiola tank u jare

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by onyenro(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
i compare relationship with a car-say a bently.....beautiful xtrior cossy interior but wwthout fuel which in this case is money is only a piece of metal.
Op posted well but your post did not put into consideration socio-economc conditions in the country. Seems op lives in Hollywood. you guys make girls have such huge expectatons at there owwn detriment. lets the ladies sit and wait for already-made guys....i'll be waitng for u at a pryer session for marital breakthrouh hen you are 49yrs...
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by DICKtator: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
mencade5: its a big lie. Most nigerians ladies will never stay with you. To do what? Stay with you when you are a nobody? I completely disagree with you. I witness so many cases with guys that were dumped, ignored, and flunged like trash by ladies they so admireed or were one time dating.

Our ladies are like money for hand, back for ground. I tell you, when you are not well to do, ladies will see you as a failure, slowpoke, and a nobody.

Orikiola tank u jare

i partially agree with you.It is this "stigma" that has made most guys use Nigerian ladies the way they like when they have the money. This is so cos it is imagine/believed that the money is the main reason why she is there in the first instance and so this imagination leads to disdain and a paraniod for that rich guy. BUT it isn't ALL Nigerian Girls like you rightly said. MOST doesn't mean all. These are basically assumptions cos we are talking statistics here to back up our theories!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by jpphilips(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Nice1 from the oP,

And our ladies should not misunderstand the op,

Struggle and motivate dat guy that has ambition yes struggle together tongue

our women are ambitious, that will not fly with them, a gal earning 100k would not date a guy earning 150k and hope for the best especially when she is younger, for where?

at 24 earning 100k, she will be dating a married man to make up for her excesses and perhaps get a better position at work, when she is 30yrs, she wants to hook you by all means thinking you were growing stuupiid all these years.

that is the world we live in, even secondary school gals are aspiring to date working class guys, undergraduates - working class, corpers - working class, job seeker - working class, nothing for student, well
Op said the students dont need it, well, i am forced to agreee ooooo.
where will the student get the money to maintain those leeches whose needs are bigger dan the Nigerian parliament?

my only vex are the working class mid twenty gals dating married men, what are they thinking??

1 Like

Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by jpphilips(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
ACM10:

Why not castrate them because they are poor? Your post reeks of arrogance. Someone who had a humble beginning will not make this comment. For God's sake, those people are not poor by their own design. Failure of the government to perform its most basic functions condemned those people to the life of poverty and misery. The fact that they are poor do not mean that you should deny them their freedom to make choice. I don't share your view brother. You have no right to pokenose into the affairs of two consenting adults.

they are poor and the best way to help themselves is to pick up a liability called "NIGERIAN WOMEN" whose Brazilian hair is worth his lifetime? i see!!
The OP has recommended waannkkiinng for all Nigerian Students because their gals are expensive, lol

bro, no mind me just kidding, just cant get into the OP's head, real funny guy
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Youngpo413: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
............girls of nowadays are so damn hard-working!atleast hard-working with pussiesss.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by kalimera101: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
OK Ok. We understand, love doesn't cost a thing. Yeah Right.
It's not like the ladies should completely depend on the guys, hello, we are in the 21st century.
But Guys please if you can't stand your ground (to an extent) financially, don't go making stupid promises to her cuz definitely she'll come asking. And you will face to either comply or Zilt (run away). (and Just pray the girl u met ain't the type that makes sure he pays lol).
To the ladies don't enter any relationship without the back up system or mindset that you will break up even if not in the next 3 months, but soon enough. (so that you won't sing "he broke you heart"wink.
To the guys don't assume because she asked you for money, you label her GOLD DIGGER. Even in the animal world,it's natural for the males to hand over one or two if not everything he has to the females.
Y'all Remember this Song lyric "...and I ain't sayin' she a gold digger... but she ain't messing with no broke nigger" i love that line.
And finally the hell LOVE DON'T PAY THE BILLS.
lol.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Youngpo413: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
ixora3: Romance witot finance leads to cheating

why cheat,when they can just dump the poor bf and following the rich guy?cheating na long thing na.
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Youngpo413: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ugosample: When you get successful as a guy, no gn carry mgbeke oh! Marry your class e.g. A businessman marrying a bank executive... Not just any street girl.

Gbam
Re: Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Adaeze003: Are men confused? YES!
When he's poor, he'll say 'I can't get married now, I want to make money' then when the money comes its 'all girls are gold diggers/no wife material/where were they when I had no money'. SMH

Still on this same NL, if a girl says she wants a guy with allot of money they'll call her a slut, whor£, gold digger and etc. Yet, most of you are saying 'no romance without finance' undecided

What men want remains a mystery smiley

irony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Pictures / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.