Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* (765 Views)

How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? / Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* / How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by Enoet(f): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
First question....... What wud u do if u are about 2 b married, and u go visiting ur fiancee/fiance, and u discover dat u've dated or had sex wif two of his/her bro/sis.....what wud u do?
Re: Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by Enegod(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
smh
Re: Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by k2039: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Absoluetly nothing. I proceed on to marriage.
Re: Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by dont8(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
I'll be like, what the fvck, but the marriage must go on.
Re: Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by Enoet(f): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
k2039: Absoluetly nothing. I proceed on to marriage.
despite d fact dat u won't b free wif ur inlaw? U really won't mind?
Re: Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by dont8(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Old things has passed away cheesy
Enoet:
despite d fact dat u won't b free wif ur inlaw? U really won't mind?
Re: Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
If courtship was done properly and if it was not one of those meet and marry relationship, I think I would have known before this particular visit... However, assuming it played out like u said, I wouldn't give two Fffvcks about it.... I lo<3e my woman and wouldn't allow any Sh.it get in my way to marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Intimate Questions And Answer Time......*winks* by dmcdad: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
@op, I think it's only fair you tell us what you would do. After all you are the instigator of the topic...

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Father And His Friend Rape His 7-year-old Daughter / What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.