Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside (25168 Views)

White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Why Does It Feel Better Urinating Outside Than Toilet / Why Do Older Women Stand Urinating And Younger Women Bend Urinating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
coastal queen:
Guessing you are one of those who dirty the convenience with the disgusting water used to wash up your bum. YUCK! Using water in the office convenience is rude
And you think tissue paper will wipe out the whole shi;t in your bum bum? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by arimieye: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
REALITY101: The first and only time I've done this was sometime last year lol. I went to pick my sister up from George Bush Intercontinental Airport. It was raining badly with crazy Houston traffic man I couldn't hold that thing for the next 5 seconds sooo I had to do what I gotta do regardless of that rain and lot of vehicles behind mine smiley .. Good enough it wasn't on the freeway. who knows, some creepies probably took a pic of me doing my thing. I'm glad no popo was around. cheesy

guy don't deceive ur self in dis case. What is the different between biting frog with ur tooth to ur children and eating it? It means u also eat frog. Wat made the different between an armrobber given u money and u know he stole dat money and accusing him of s stealing. Aren't u also a thief? So in dis case u are among whether once or not
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
dem go the form for nairaland whereas na pit toilet dey dem house

angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
arimieye: guy don't deceive ur self in dis case. What is the different between biting frog with ur tooth to ur children and eating it? It means u also eat frog. Wat made the different between an armrobber given u money and u know he stole dat money and accusing him of s stealing. Aren't u also a thief? So in dis case u are among whether once or not

Oya arrest me
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
If you think being against pissing in public is forming then I don't want to know how you are living, lmao

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
I smell gaybriel sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
ibkaye:
No doubt but try to be discrete about it!
I'm not even going to answer that cheesy

men are mostly discrete about it. the moment you see a man facing a wall, you should look away. whenever i see women squatting in public away from the public eyes, i look away before my eyes catch conjunctivitis(apollo) grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why is everyone fronting for ? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Cashio(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
tintingz: What's wrong in using water?? undecided

everything
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

men are mostly discrete about it. the moment you see a man facing a wall, you should look away. whenever i see women squatting in public away from the public eyes, i look away before my eyes catch conjunctivitis(apollo) grin
I'm very visual so once I catch even a hint, it's over, looking away does nothing to erase it cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by mu2sa2: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dirty habit. Unhygenic. But they don't teach hygiene at school anymore..
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Amefrica: Fu-ck ya'll niggas forming porch!!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by wonlasewonimi: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Women do it more than men in Nigeria, they simply pull everything sideways and sprinkle away. The ones with wrapper do the superman thing with their wrapper.

What I dislike is the men showing their schlong to all these women when they are pissing making them feel like they know dickss wella. If I'm pissing by the road, I dey do proper cover up.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by kliq(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Op if u drink n can drink anywhere...dis shouldn't be weird to u....I do it
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by sage2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
kennygee: It is so disgusting, u pass some places and the stench u perceive will kill u. That's how one man was pissing yesterday, his whole massive dickkk was out, i had to jst say a prayer and look away.

When you are faced with such temptation, prayer becomes even more important. I know how tempting women find massive diicks. Iam glad you were able to overcome.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
F.K.O:
THERE Z NOTHING AS SWEET AS DOING IT IN D OPEN; THE COOL BREEZE,THE STRUGGLE WITH UR ZIPPER,THE EXCITEMENT N ECTASY WHEN U RELEASE, THE LAST DROPS DRIPS ON UR FINGERS N U WIPE IT ON UR JEAN....AWWW SO SWEET
#I JUST DEY JOKE OO

Oh my God. LOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by made2fit(f): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: A very disgusting act.when I was little,around age4.I used to pee into the flowers at the backyard when ever I'm playing.I got used to doing it.my mum then told me one very creepy story that stuck till date.that ants and spiders can march on my urine and enter into my d.ick.the thought scared me.till date,no matter the location and how pressed I am.I'll hold it till I find a convenience I'm comfortable with.if I see a open place to relieve myself the memory comes back to play.

thank God for mothers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
ibkaye:
I'm very visual so once I catch even a hint, it's over, looking away does nothing to erase it cheesy

stop being visual - one day, someone's instrument would snarl at you while catching a hint.

all the people forming on this thread make me laugh - these are the same people that have mastered the art of pissing/shïtting in the bush in NYSC camps.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
coogar:

there are public toilets everywhere in obodo oyibo - you can walk into any shop in obodo oyibo and they would let you use their loo - same does not apply in nigeria. if i am pressed, you would rather i piss in my pants?
Really? I know for a fact New York City has very very few public restrooms/toilets.You need to pee then you go to one in a public park, a library, a very large store or large fast food restaurants like Mc Donalds or gas station. Small stores, restaurants, hair salons, etc would even have a sign at the door saying "Restrooms are for Customers Only".Go ask politely and they will politely tell you it is out of order.Pee in public and you are very likely to be arrested and fined. So what do men do? Driving? ..always have a botte under the driver seat. Taxi drivers? ..water bottle and long neck funnel. Caught in traffic?...pee right there in d car.women?...only they and heaven know what they do but what I know they can't hold it back when nature is ready to release.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by badmeat(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
As long as I don drink 6 bottles of heineken!grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by moscobabs(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
I like urinating outside like my fellow men.I even use my left hand to clean my organ when there is no water
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
na where to urinate na im nigerian children dey discuss fro nairaland ... Tufia!!!! angry

When minds like dis suppose discuss better thing undecided

Dem curse una

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by coogar: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Originalsly: Really? I know for a fact New York City has very very few public restrooms/toilets.You need to pee then you go to one in a public park, a library, a very large store or fast food restaurant like Mc Donalds or gas station. Small stores, restaurants, hair salons, etc would even have a sign at the Saying "Restrooms are for Customers Only".Go ask politely and they will politely tell you it is out of order.Pee in public and you are very likely to be arrested and fined.

new york must be a very hostile place to stay then. i can walk to any shop in london - from the regular kebab shops to 5 star hotels and ask to use their loo - and they let me.

So what do men do? Driving? ..always have a botte under the driver seat. Taxi drivers? ..water bottle and long neck funnel. Caught in traffic?...pee right there in d car.women?...only they and heaven know what they do!

lol @ long neck funnel!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by WildChild00(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.

Na be only big joystick of a guy cheesy cheesy cheesy, it is part of us jor, perhaps the government should pass a law about it, to punish offenders.
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by tintingz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cashio: everything
everything has how?
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by free2ryhme: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
mu2sa2: Dirty habit. Unhygenic. But they don't teach hygiene at school anymore..

your muslim bros wey dey wash gbola for public view nkor after dem piss finish ...

fear let you tell dem

hypocrite!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by ritux: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
[size=16pt]I do it in the UK and also in Naija as long as the place is convenient and no one sees my longthing.[/size]

I will still keep doing it especially if I can't hold it further.

Most of you talking about holding it till you get to the rest room are the ones who always pee on the toilet floor, toilet seat and also pee on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by obi123: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
shidoshi:
what nonsense is this fake shit talking abt? I have had An american gynaecologist tell my wife to use more of water to wipe and then use a hand sanitizer.na fake life they kill some nigerians.i'll Pee anywhere i find myself pressed so long its conducive and dont pose any "danger" to the "environment"

please how many Nigerians carry a hand sanitizer around
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by frainc(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Saw one big joystick of a guy that was urinating inside the gutter at alapere last week when I went to visit my friend and felt disgusted throughout that day.
For you to use that word "BIG JOYSTICK" it means you must have felt like feeling it
not "disgusted" as u claim
Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
mu2sa2: Dirty habit. Unhygenic. But they don't teach hygiene at school anymore..
aboki to dey talk? Na una type dey do shot put.coming up hia forming, gerrout!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside by Baddestguyp(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
kennygee: It is so disgusting, u pass some places and the stench u perceive will kill u. That's how one man was pissing yesterday, his whole massive dickkk was out, i had to jst say a prayer and look away.
"massive?" see as u even take describe the dickk. No lie, u sidon luk am well well grin i sure say u even dream about am cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Picture Of A One-eyed Goat Born In India / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.