Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56223 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
may the Almighty God use his Google to find her amen
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Azuka001(f): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
The Lord who neither sleeps or slumbers will locate her and send her back to the parents IJN

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by joshuaidibia(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Damm! I thought i saw dis grl in Yerima's compound dis morning!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by osymary: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
as long as God lives, she is found, amen
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by fabregas04(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
she wld be found IJN,
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by dont8(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Just thinking of what the family and op are going through right now. God will
surely bring her home safely, amen.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by divictorymine: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
She is an ARK of GOD and I pray d Lord will find her.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Aromas: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
By the special grace of Almighty Allah, she we found and re-united with her lovely family with good and sound health. Oluwaseun where ever you are. My dear you cover and save 4rm evils of life. Parent pls always look after your children when going 4 special congregation like dis. God bless

5 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I bleed the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is,.

Chei, you guys no go kill me. "I bleed the blood of Jesus" lmao-#whatawhat
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by baby124: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
sad sad sad

Human beings are wicked o. Eyin aiye e ma ni ka oooo. Return this little girl. Those babalawo's lying to you cannot make kobo out of a human being. Be wise and stop making yourself and instrument of evil. Rather hardwork is the only way to make money. Money that will benefit you and last.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by solacec4t(f): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nothing takes God unawares.
He knows where she is and she shall be brought back to her family by His grace....and His name alone shall be glorified.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Ariyke: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
May she be found savely Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Otosdd: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
By d special grace of God she will be found ijn. Amen
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kidnapping at RCCG camp? shocked Some people get mind o1
May God protect her until she is reunited with her family in Jesus name.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by segzyj(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I bleed the blood of Jesus on her wherever she is.
I decree the Host of Angels surround her and return her back in The Mighty Name of Jesus.
No evil shall befall her.Children are the heritage of the Lord,she shall live to fulfill her destiny.The Holy Ghost guide and direct her steps and Keep her safe.

I just hope the guardians will be calm and do something,Just start thanking God For her save return.praise God together in Faith that she would return.by so doing u are pushing the battle over to God,with the praises you'll move him in his Majesty to return her.

The God of Oyedepo and Adeboye will surprise you soon.In Jesus Most Mighty name.Amen.

AMEN IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by ignis: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
soreola: Please please please, I'm begging you all in the name of God, please if you know anything about this little girl please call the #s listed. please this is my friends relative E jor...

The name of the little adorable 5 year old girl is Oluwaseun Ogungbemile and she was last seen at the Redemption Camp (Lagos - Ibadan) just before noon on Friday, 9th August '13. We shall be very grateful to receive ANY information that may lead to the reunion of Oluwaseun with her family who as you can imagine are traumatised at the moment. Pls call 08035016170/08054156094/08164546058 or contact the nearest police station if you have any information on her whereabouts. Thanks.

Pls put on front page pls pls! God bless y'all!
The pix is not clear and its not recognizable.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by iamdsam: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
I pray for the safety and safe return of this cute little girl. God would surely protect her. Please also try to contact the church so that they too can help you find her @op. God bless

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

I will like to advise the parents to stay calm as the God who created her will protect and guide her back into their loving arms insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by greatgod2012(f): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
I believe the cute girl shall be seen alive and healthy too. I declare the living word of God on her that "no evil shall befall her". She's under the shadow of Almighty God, therefore, she's safe.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
gboss4sure:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. Leviticus 18:22 Thou shall not lie with a man as you lie with a woman, it is an abomination. Leviticus 20:13, If a man also lay with a man as he lays with a woman, both of them have committed abomination, They shall surely be put to death and their blood shall be on their head.

If dem catch you for aluu dicking a man, ur blood is on ur head.
glorified ;> isi ewu
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Babe101: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am a christian but I know I can't take my kids along with me to a program of such magnitude. It's very unsafe especially when you have more than one child to look after.
Please God, let her be found....My heart hurts so much for her parents at the moment. IT IS WELL!!!

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by delpee(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God'. May God almighty bring her home safely.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by armyofone(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
I pray and hope she is found.

People with little children should not go to event where they don't have childcare/security for participants.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by andyanders: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Let there be a pillar of Holly Ghost Fire in the camp of anyone holding this innocent child. God Almighty, let the God of Prophet T.B.Joshua, The God of Dr Kris Okafor of Liberation Ministry destroy the camp of anyone holding this child in Jesus name Amen.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Ezekiah1977(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
I pray that God will protect her wherever she may be and come back home safely in Jesus Mighty name.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Tinkybabe(f): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
joshua idibia: Damm! I thought i saw dis grl in Yerima's compound dis morning!

How insensitive you are!must you make a joke of this critical case ?.Pray never to find yourself in this little girl's parent's shoes.

Op,I pray and decree that Oluwaseun be found hale and hearty in Jesus' name..Amen
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Prettyberrys(f): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
" I am the God of all flesh , is there anything to hard for me?" Says the lord! "My ears aren't too heavy to hear you neither my hands too short to save you....." God these are your words, you who honours the words from your mouth , prove yourself once again to the Glory of your name, save this young and innocent child and take the glory. Amen!!!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ All: Thanks so much for the prayers. Pray such will never come near you or ur loved ones in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Royally(f): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2013
Isaiah 49:24-26: Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord, even the captive (Oluwaseun) shall be taken away (from the mighty) and Oluwaseun shall be delivered. God will contend with him that contendeth with Oluwaseun and will save this child. He will feed them that oppress her with their own flesh and they shall be drunken with their own blood, and all flesh shall know that God is Oluwaseun's Saviour and Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. Amen!

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by afamgod(f): 1:45am On Aug 15, 2013
i plea the blood of jesus christ over her and that her guardian angle(s) wil take her back to her parents. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.