Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

*Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* (56405 Views)

Angry Nigerian Rants On Facebook About Homework Given 2 Her 5-yr-old Niece(pic) / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hey all,

Thanks for your prayers. We haven't really heard much so far but continue to keep her in your prayers. I know she will be found just waiting for the good news.

Have a wonderful day. Cheers!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by iguita: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
soreola: Hey all,

Thanks for your prayers. We haven't really heard much so far but continue to keep her in your prayers. I know she will be found just waiting for the good news.

Have a wonderful day. Cheers!

God will answer our prayers, He'd never leave us sorrowful. The little girl will be found
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
God pls watch over Seun
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Royally(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^^ She's so adorable, God will surely keep her safe and re-unite her with her family soonest in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by arabanibaba: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2013
GOD WILL BE WITH HER WHERE EVER SHE IS
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
10No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. 11For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. 12They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone. 13You will tread upon the lion and cobra, The young lion and the serpent you will trample down. 14"Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. 15"He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. 16"With a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation."

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good Morning all ...

Please if you can, print the pictures of her as shown and take it to your local police station and report her missing there. If you have any relatives or know ppl who are policemen or have some form of authority, please inform them of this situation. Please keep an eye out for her as you go through your neighbourhood and visit your neighbours. God bless you all and I pray He will crown all our efforts with success in Jesus name. Be Blessed!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by nora544: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why Pastor Adeboye don't help this family, he could help when he speak to the newspapers that they should bring this child back.
Why Adeboye cannot give some money that when somebody knows something about this little child that this person will tell this.
I am a mother and i can feel the pains of her family.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
Just a quote from my friend ... please everyone let's not put this at the back of our minds or forget about it. If there is anything you can do, please do.

" My faith and everything I believe in that is good about this world has been so shaken the last week & half....And nothing about this life makes sense anymore...And I have tried to be "normal" & grasp at sanity....And I have had my moments....And I have tried to not share but every passing day it's harder to be hopeful....Everyday you hear about people missing &sometimes you say a quick Lil prayer & you move on....But you never fully understand that family's pain until its your family, your blood missing....This little girl is 5 years old and she has been missing since August 9, 2013 at sometime before noon at the RCCG Redemption Camp (Lagos-Ibadan, Nigeria),her name is Oluwaseun Ogungbemile. No one knows who, what or how she was taken. The only thing that is clear at this point is that a Lil girl is missing from her family & we just want her back home. She has been missing without a trace for 11 days now, there has been no information, no updates.Nothing!All i am asking for in my helplessness is HELP, do not let her story go untold. Any information, any help, prayers, any reposts, any forwards, anything would be appreciated. Someone somewhere has her, someone somewhere knows something, someone somewhere has seen her.All we are asking is any information to contact these numbers 08035016170, 08054156094, 08164546058 or the nearest police station, your help can make all the difference in the world. We just want our lil girl back home. Here is a link to her story:

http://www.punchng.com/news/five-year-old-girl-abducted-at-redemption-camp/ "
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by tsmith(f): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Now I wonder what Pastor E.A Adeboye and the redeem church is doing about the case of this lil’ girl. As a big social media user (with 1million followers on facebook) and a very active page, you would expect that his page should be filled with posts + pictures of the missing girl, but to my dismay and investigations not a single mention of her on the active page with over 40 odd post within the last week.

I feel this is a great wake up call to followers all over the world, there is no true care about you!!! It's Oluwaseun Ogungbemile missing today, but it could you or yours tomorrow. And for such a miracle worker isn’t this a chance to prove his worth? I have implored my 94 mutual friends on FB to bring this up, as it's no surprise that as a non follower I'm can't make a post on the page

I am greatly disappointed and BTW. I am not an atheist, rather I’m actually a Christian and have attended RCCG numerous time, however I have a very clear understanding and expectation of what being a Christian should be about, and it's being our brother's keeper and Pastor Adeboye and the RCCG have demonstrated they don’t give a hoot!!!

6 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
tsmith: Now I wonder what Pastor E.A Adeboye and the redeem church is doing about the case of this lil’ girl. As a big social media user (with 1million followers on facebook) and a very active page, you would expect that his page should be filled with posts + pictures of the missing girl, but to my dismay and investigations not a single mention of her on the active page with over 40 odd post within the last week.

I feel this is a great wake up call to followers all over the world, there is no true care about you!!! It's Oluwaseun Ogungbemile missing today, but it could you or yours tomorrow. And for such a miracle worker isn’t this a chance to prove his worth? I have implored my 94 mutual friends on FB to bring this up, as it's no surprise that as a non follower I'm can't make a post on the page

I am greatly disappointed and BTW. I am not an atheist, rather I’m actually a Christian and have attended RCCG numerous time, however I have a very clear understanding and expectation of what being a Christian should be about, and it's being our brother's keeper and Pastor Adeboye and the RCCG have demonstrated they don’t give a hoot!!!

Did pastor Adeboye cause her disappearance?
A crime was committed,it is the job of the police to investigate and fish out the culprits and recover the girl from information they gather from the public including you
What are you calling Adeboye and redeemed church for.
When a man is abducted from his home,do you hold his landlord responsible?
Where were her parents or the adult she was with,when she disappeared
They hold more clues as to what happened than anyone else
Was Adeboye the babysitter at the camp
Mschtwwwww

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by tsmith(f): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
babyosisi:

A crime was committed,it is the job of the police to investigate and fish out the culprits and recover the girl from information they gather from the public including you
Mschtwwwww

In a country where people pay more to the church than to the government, it only makes sense that the Church take on part of the responsibilities of the govt.

Moreover our commission as Christians is to be our brother's keepers, I'd definitely show some concern for any mishap that happens on my grounds and house.

Also, RCCG has loads of resources at hand that could help spread the news of the missing girl, from over 1million Facebook followers to millions of members all over the world not to mention the Finances!!!! At least some of that could be reasonably utilised.

I am a Christian but unfortunately do not buy the 'touch not my anointing' line, which is what I see many are doing.

I'm not saying the RCCG is responsible for the missing girl, but rather they could do better than nothing!!!

For Pete's sake his FB page is being updated every 15 minutes or so with random and vague prophesies, for one that understands the power of social media, why not use not same for something other than selfish interest for a change.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
tsmith:

In a country where people pay more to the church than to the government, it only makes sense that the Church take on part of the responsibilities of the govt.

Moreover our commission as Christians is to be our brother's keepers, I'd definitely show some concern for any mishap that happens on my grounds and house.

Also, RCCG has loads of resources at hand that could help spread the news of the missing girl, from over 1million Facebook followers to millions of members all over the world not to mention the Finances!!!! At least some of that could be reasonably utilised.

I am a Christian but unfortunately do not buy the 'touch not my anointing' line, which is what I see many are doing.

I'm not saying the RCCG is responsible for the missing girl, but rather they could do better than nothing!!!

For Pete's sake his FB page is being updated every 15 minutes or so with random and vague proposes, for one that understands the use of social media, use not for some thing other than a selfish interest.

SMH

Please if there is anything you can do to help us find this missing child, please do. I know the people at the camp have been informed and several inquiries have been made. Just do what you can. If you have a way of contacting the owners of the social media pages pls do. We are trying what we can as well ... Thanks and God bless =)
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by tsmith(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
soreola:

Please if there is anything you can do to help us find this missing child, please do. I know the people at the camp have been informed and several inquiries have been made. Just do what you can. If you have a way of contacting the owners of the social media pages pls do. We are trying what we can as well ... Thanks and God bless =)

lol, my misery 400ish friens on FB is nothing compared to the churches +1 million followers, however I hope and pray that my posting this on here and on FB would provoke some thoughts and actions to spread the words.

I have been following this since it happened, and i still maintain it is sad how little we rate a life! I mean when Madeline Mccann got missing it was 9and still in our face), as a nation we might not be important enough to get on CNN and BBC but we should be smart enough to use the resources at our disposal to maximum capacity.

One would imagine that the lil girl getting missing on the redemption ground should be a 'fortunate' unfortune, as I would expect more coverage than if she got missing elsewhere way.

1 Like

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2013
tsmith:

lol, my misery 400ish friens on FB is nothing compared to the churches +1 million followers, however I hope and pray that my posting this on here and on FB would provoke some thoughts and actions to spread the words.

I have been following this since it happened, and i still maintain it is sad how little we rate a life! I mean when Madeline Mccann got missing it was 9and still in our face), as a nation we might not be important enough to get on CNN and BBC but we should be smart enough to use the resources at our disposal to maximum capacity.

One would imagine that the lil girl getting missing on the redemption ground should be a 'fortunate' unfortune, as I would expect more coverage than if she got missing elsewhere way.

Oh dear!
You haven't even posted this picture and news to your 400 FB friends that could share the info to thousands more yet you care so much and are pointing fingers and telling us what ought to be done
Talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by tsmith(f): 3:20am On Aug 22, 2013
babyosisi:

Oh dear!
You haven't even posted this picture and news to your 400 FB friends that could share the info to thousands more yet you care so much and are pointing fingers and telling us what ought to be done
Talk is cheap

You should have gone to specsavers

3 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hey all ...

The search for Oluwaseun is still on and I believe God will bring her back safely. As far as I know, the family has not received ANY call whatsoever so please, be on the look out for this child, regardless of what state you are in. People come from all over for the convention so any help you can provide, regardless of your location, will go a long way. Please please please, keep your eyes open for her and continue to keep her and her family in your prayers.

God bless you
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
babyosisi:

Mschtwwwww

Thank you thank you thank you for this post. Instead of working towards finding this girl, someone is busy blaming a non relative.

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
God protect her wherever she is
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by delpee(f): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
God please care for this girl and her parents and bring her back safely.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by tsmith(f): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
delpee: God please care for this girl and her parents and bring her back safely.[[quote author=delpee]God please care for this girl and her parents and bring her back safely.
jennykadry: God protect her wherever she is
jennykadry:

Thank you thank you thank you for this post. Instead of working towards finding this girl, someone is busy blaming a non relative.
/q
babyosisi:

Oh dear!
Talk is cheap
uote]

You all continue to fool yourselves, God in heaven would just pluck the girl from wherever she is and make her reappear in her house. Because you all are too lazy and deluded to do and say what is right!

Finding a missing person is only possible through the collective efforts of all! Any action is better than none, continue waiting for God! Last I checked he was just getting out of bed....

Awon amuu nii gbaese!!

2 Likes

Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Im sorry but pls, all your comments so far have done nothing to help bring this gurl home. If you have mentioned her in your prayers or made a fb or twitter post abt her then thank you. You say collective effort, what do you think people have been doin for the past 2 weeks? Just cause we cant reach someone that may potentially have a big influence in motivating others to participate in the search does not mean we have to stop praying for her. People are tweeting about it, and posting msgs about it on fb. Word is going around, major newspapers have reported the story so please don't say we're not doing anything. Like I said earlier, if there is anyone you know that may be of help and you have connection to them then please help us contact them. Thanks for your concern and I pray that God will never allow such a mishap to come near you or anyone that has been praying for Oluwaseun in Jesus name, Amen!!!!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by swtme(f): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Pls I wud lyk 2 share her story n her pix to my social networks pls ow wud I go bout it I need 2 know urgently. Tnx
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 25, 2013
@tsmith
Let me assume you are educated right Don't call me names to prove your point.

If people started taking responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming a pastor, maybe Nigeria will be a better place.

Also please focus on your own way of finding this girl and leave the rest of us with our "collective" efforts alone to sort ourselves out. Delay is dangerous, please hurry

Take my advise: back off my case ma. Thank you
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 25, 2013
soreola: Im sorry but pls, all your comments so far have done nothing to help bring this gurl home. If you have mentioned her in your prayers or made a fb or twitter post abt her then thank you. You say collective effort, what do you think people have been doin for the past 2 weeks? Just cause we cant reach someone that may potentially have a big influence in motivating others to participate in the search does not mean we have to stop praying for her. People are tweeting about it, and posting msgs about it on fb. Word is going around, major newspapers have reported the story so please don't say we're not doing anything. Like I said earlier, if there is anyone you know that may be of help and you have connection to them then please help us contact them. Thanks for your concern and I pray that God will never allow such a mishap to come near you or anyone that has been praying for Oluwaseun in Jesus name, Amen!!!!

Thank you ma, well put. Infact may God increase you in wisdom. cool
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by greatgod2012(f): 2:29am On Aug 25, 2013
I still believe that, this cute girl's issue is gonna be a testimony for all of us, in Jesus name.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by greatgod2012(f): 2:33am On Aug 25, 2013
@tsmith, I perfectly understand what and how you feel, but don't let us shift blames, all we are after is for this girl to be seen and I believe it shall be so. I also believe that RCCG must have done something about it too, and even Pastor Adeboye himself.
We shall rejoice at the end concerning this issue, I believe.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by soreola(f): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Psalm 121

A song of ascents.

1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 29, 2013
[size=22pt]No, I haven't.[/size]
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by tellwisdom: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2013
What has this gurl been eating ever since she got missin?? Op even if i see her, i will collect my search and discovery money for your hand before i hand her over to you. angry angry
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by playahP(m): 1:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Where she last seen?
Who was she last seen with?
She's 5 years old, where were her guardians??

One thing about missing children is that most times, the kidnapper is someone they know and trust!!

The answer isn't always too far!

She was kidnapped on the 9th and today is twenty something!!
The longer it takes the slimmer the chances of finding her alive!!....
----------------------------------

I will write a response to this post!!
Re: *Have You Seen 5-yr-old Oluwaseun Ogungbemile* by RAYCEtrey: 1:55am On Aug 29, 2013
na wa o this øne little children re missing everyday i hope all is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.