Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker (12159 Views)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Moralistli(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
characters of ur play! Grow up n get a life!!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by GrammarPolice: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
seedord247:
IF they did not credited the money you deposited you'd blaiming the bank and asking for how to sue the bank. You have the choice of joining the que but due to your selfish and immature act, you decided to follow the wrong way because you see cossy Ojiafor manchester.

lemme see you open thread say ya money lost... Na Ogun i go use bath you.
shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Ngokafor(f): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
playdude: It was a cool morning, i was chilling and cruzing when i suddenly realized i had to make a payment to someone so so important. i had my bath, freshed up and zoomed off in a simple outfit.(I look my best just after bath).
I got to the bank, went for a deposit slip, and alas there was a queue. since i was rushing somewhere and wanted to quickly get out of the bank, i decided to fill the slip while standing, so i can catch up with any opportunity as fast as possible. It turned out those ahead of me were making withdrawals, after i was asked to then go to a cabin to make my deposit. I slightly opened the door and i saw this female staff who on sighting me gasped and left her mouth half open with an astounding look of awe. I didn't understand, i sat down and gave her the slip with my cash deposit, then i quickly told her that the double writings on the slip was because i filled it upstanding cos she would glance at the slip and then look back at me. She then told me to sign in certain areas on the slip for reasons best know to her, i obliged and bowed my head to sign. looking up to give her the slip, i met with another unusual stare, i became uncomfortable, started to think right there on what this might mean, then what she made a final word, i understood something must be going on in her head so so much she couldn't control it, had to show it off. That to me was assault, i felt like going back to slap her, but on what grounds? Synopsis is that ladies are now so shameless and unbecoming. only god knows what she would have done if the cabin wasn't transparent. i don't pride myself in my handsomeness because i didn't create myself, its a gift from God. Next time i see her or have a similar experience, its gonna be WAR!!!!!!!!!!
I dont get it...what on earth is this drivel you just spewed supposed to mean??....msthewww!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2013
As if your account balance has up to 10 digits.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Oildichotomy(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2013
I've understood one thing on Nairaland... The jobless ones are always quick to call others jobless.
The OP gave a seemingly 'unbelievable and an embarrassing' situation to 'him'. The so-called civilised, rational humans started lambasting him from their laptops and phones. What happened to respecting other people psychic space and opinions even though they differ from yours.
Nairaland is really a fcked place with fcked fellows and the males who would have understood better joined the insult bandwagon.
My guy do your thing and say your mind no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Chomzy19(f): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2013
playdude: It was a cool morning, i was chilling and cruzing when i suddenly realized i had to make a payment to someone so so important. i had my bath, freshed up and zoomed off in a simple outfit.(I look my best just after bath).
I got to the bank, went for a deposit slip, and alas there was a queue. since i was rushing somewhere and wanted to quickly get out of the bank, i decided to fill the slip while standing, so i can catch up with any opportunity as fast as possible. It turned out those ahead of me were making withdrawals, after i was asked to then go to a cabin to make my deposit. I slightly opened the door and i saw this female staff who on sighting me gasped and left her mouth half open with an astounding look of awe. I didn't understand, i sat down and gave her the slip with my cash deposit, then i quickly told her that the double writings on the slip was because i filled it upstanding cos she would glance at the slip and then look back at me. She then told me to sign in certain areas on the slip for reasons best know to her, i obliged and bowed my head to sign. looking up to give her the slip, i met with another unusual stare, i became uncomfortable, started to think right there on what this might mean, then what she made a final word, i understood something must be going on in her head so so much she couldn't control it, had to show it off. That to me was assault, i felt like going back to slap her, but on what grounds? Synopsis is that ladies are now so shameless and unbecoming. only god knows what she would have done if the cabin wasn't transparent. i don't pride myself in my handsomeness because i didn't create myself, its a gift from God. Next time i see her or have a similar experience, its gonna be WAR!!!!!!!!!!
WHO B DIS? Narcissism @ it peak!!! ... I'm nt surprised afer all these re d

END TYMS
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by kumby(f): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2013
angryAt last,he gt all d attention!
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by psky: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2013
This one na fifty shades of lies. grin grin
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
oMG.. just lost a thousand braincells because of this angry angry angry angry
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by fr3do(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Billyonaire: As if your account balance has up to 10 digits.

does that include the two digits for kobo?
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by fr3do(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
I've understood one thing on Nairaland... The jobless ones are always quick to call others jobless.
The OP gave a seemingly 'unbelievable and an embarrassing' situation to 'him'. The so-called civilised, rational humans started lambasting him from their laptops and phones. What happened to respecting other people psychic space and opinions even though they differ from yours.
Nairaland is really a fcked place with fcked fellows and the males who would have understood better joined the insult bandwagon.

2 Likes

Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
This reeks of that guy called adulthood lipsrsealed
Check out his profile: https://www.nairaland.com/adulthood

His very first thread was also about getting unwanted attention from girls. Like adulthood this guys replies a lot of posters, even the nasty ones. They both seem to be seeking attention online. It might also be a reason why he does not want to post his pic, he would be recognized.

After creating such a bad rep for himself the guy called adulthood abandoned his account and opened a new one with the moniker realist01: https://www.nairaland.com/realist01

In this account he had only one thread, which was unsurprisingly about getting unwanted attention from girls, although he's changed the topic to something totally unrelated. What's also striking in these cases is that the so called attention from girls are quite subtle, just stares and glances, never direct speech or action, something he could easily have imagined or misunderstood.

There's a good chance that it's him. He's a serial attention seeking narcissist who keeps creating new accounts to feed on the attention given to him by nairalanders. And by the way, he was quite average looking.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Michelle55: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
hmmmmmmm.............. reserve ma comments
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
D stupid idoit sud come and say sumfin na,sebi u claim u knw me ni??fool.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
barefootbandit: This reeks of that guy called adulthood lipsrsealed
Check out his profile: https://www.nairaland.com/adulthood

His very first thread was also about getting unwanted attention from girls. Like adulthood this guys replies a lot of posters, even the nasty ones. They both seem to be seeking attention online. It might also be a reason why he does not want to post his pic, he would be recognized.

After creating such a bad rep for himself the guy called adulthood abandoned his account and opened a new one with the moniker realist01: https://www.nairaland.com/realist01

In this account he had only one thread, which was unsurprisingly about getting unwanted attention from girls, although he's changed the topic to something totally unrelated. What's also striking in these cases is that the so called attention from girls are quite subtle, just stares and glances, never direct speech or action, something he could easily have imagined or misunderstood.

There's a good chance that it's him. He's a serial attention seeking narcissist who keeps creating new accounts to feed on the attention given to him by nairalanders. And by the way, he was quite average looking.
whoa! The level of sane individuals on NL z gradually decreasing. And yea, i remember wen that ugly nitwit made it to d fp asking if he was handsome or not lol. Its just a matter of time before another dunce springs up
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by Opeyemi4CBN(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
Well, u did worse things painting picture that only exist in ur imagination. Take blood tonic
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by andyanders: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
normaljenny:

Bro just ask anybody around to teach you how to upload a picture, after we have seen your picture, then we will know whhat to tell you. For now we (me especially) no sabi wetin I go tell you.

You are right. No mind the ugly guy saying rubbish. Maybe it was the odor coming out from his body that made the lady to even got confused.

The OP do not even know when you alter any figure on your deposit or withdrawal slip, you will be asked to sign on those alteration made. Nonsense. Which kind female banker would turn to misbehave just seeing a guy. She can only bow for you if she check and see that you got money in your account.
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by nelie(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2013
kiss
Oildichotomy^:

Na u sabi talk abi? Ode!!! Mcheeeeeew
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by EatmyShorts: 3:29am On Sep 03, 2013

She gasped because you were the Ugliest Modafucker she had seen in a Longtime.(God forgive me but you had it coming)

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by skedy1(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2013
mtchewwwwww....
Re: An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker by playdude(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2013
hehehehehe, @ all the cage escapees, go back to your cage and get some grass. Most of you are hungry.
To the sensible ones, watching mad men display atimes is entertainment, so watch and relax.
U don't throw faeces back at a mad man, else you guys are colleagues.
Mor insanity pleaseeeee.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not / What I Saw In A Brothel / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.