Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36593 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by emmyclassic(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
all dose refering to SOLOMON shuld shut up!! Solomon died a sinner, by d way were is his temple 2day? In d voice of SOLOMON #All is vanity#

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by patagbidi: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Joagbaje: I don't see a reason why any grown man with common sense should criticize a minister for expanding the church building . It's african poverty mentality simply put. And the critics are hypocrites.

2 Kings 6:1-2
And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and fro? Haba!

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by mko2005: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
You know how much this church costs ?- 20 Billion naira !

And how much is Adeboye looking for to build the new auditorium for God ?

God help us

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by mko2005: 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
[img][/img]
You know how much this mosque is worth ?

God Help us

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by anonimi: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
frosbel: I will never forget a redeemed brother many years ago , who told me about the extent of immorality , sexual perversion and abortion among the so called 'holy' sisters. Truly sad. These days it is no more about godly living or holiness, what counts is church membership, and as long as you are seen in church 5 times a week, contributing your tithes and offerings, and spending time that should have been spent with your family to further the empires of MEN , you are right with GOD , a trusted believer to be counted upon. On the contrary, if you are a believer who hardly goes to church and does not pay tithes and offerings yet living a godly live, you are discounted as an unbeliever or backslider. Talk about calling evil good and god evil.

If these people are so godly , why are we not seeing the good fruits in our country, why are the leaders wining and dining with corrupt politicians, supporting political parties, keeping quiet when unjust laws are enacted, and generally doing almost nothing to help the poor ?

Because the religious (muslim, christian and traditional) leaders are in a SYMBIOTIC relationship.

World English Dictionary
symbiosis (ˌsɪmbɪˈəʊsɪs, ˌsɪmbaɪˈəʊsɪs)

— n
1. a close and usually obligatory association of two organisms of different species that live together, often to their mutual benefit
2. a similar relationship between interdependent persons or groups

[C19: via New Latin from Greek: a living together; see symbiont ]

symbi'otic

— adj

symbi'otical

— adj

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/symbiotic

The politicians cripple the economy and make the people hopeless.
The religious leaders give them "promise of hope" via breakthroughs here and heaven hereafter.
So the people are PEACEFUL with the politicians and can WAIT for their TURN as ordained by God.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by kemika: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Joagbaje: I don't see a reason why any grown man with common sense should criticize a minister for expanding the church building . It's african poverty mentality simply put. And the critics are hypocrites.

And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and hfro? Haba!

Pastor that verse talks about dwelling place not a place to be used only three times or so a year. I think expansion will be better than having a new one at that cost! We all cannot deny how hard it is to see a clean billonair in this country. Do we honestly think ppl like bill gate or Dangote will give to such course instead of fighting malaria, Aids and polio with their hard -earned money? Don't we think the ''dirty' billionairs are thinking they can buy their way to heaven? Cant we correct that mentality?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by darealez(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: ^
I dont want to attack his person. I dont do it. But if he truly is a pastor, he needs to learn how to talk. He does have to use crude words to make his points clear.

No mata wat your edu attainments are, i'm sure you're not yet a VC nor Mathematician! I'm sure if God had not called him wen he did, academically you can't be his match! If he really needs to learn how to talk, you can get him a teacher!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Bukwazy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
If d lord b 4 him, wu can b against him? No one!!! No b sai dey force u donate, if e dey pain anybody take a bike nd go nd hug a transformer...abi
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by darealez(m): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
kemika: Pastor that verse talks about dwelling place not a place to be used only three times or so a year. I think expansion will be better than having a new one at that cost! We all cannot deny how hard it is to see a clean billonair in this country. Do we honestly think ppl like bill gate or Dangote will give to such course instead of fighting malaria, Aids and polio with their hard -earned money? Don't we think the ''dirty' billionairs are thinking they can buy their way to heaven? Cant we correct that mentality?

if u have you give, you don't you dont! nobody dey force u! if na polio u wan fight, fight am na u get ur money! if na bury u wan bury am, nobody send u!!!! Weda clean or dirty are you God I prefer a new one! yes a brand new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by kemika: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2013

So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and fro? Haba!

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by mko2005: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Bukwazy: If d lord b 4 him, wu can b against him? No one!!! No b sai dey force u donate, if e dey pain anybody take a bike nd go nd hug a transformer...abi
I go camp i dey for outside,adeboye see am say e no good like that becos if rain dey fall e go beat me well well .him come say dem go build another place wey go contain every body so dat no body go dey for outside again. and if dem finish building that one the crowed come expand again na so dem go build another one untill dem go take over naija for JESUS !
How dis matter dey vex people now ? dvil no well at all

God help us
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by mko2005: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
kemika: Pastor that verse talks about dwelling place not a place to be used only three times or so a year. I think expansion will be better than having a new one at that cost! We all cannot deny how hard it is to see a clean billonair in this country. Do we honestly think ppl like bill gate or Dangote will give to such course instead of fighting malaria, Aids and polio with their hard -earned money? Don't we think the ''dirty' billionairs are thinking they can buy their way to heaven? Cant we correct that mentality?
'a place where we dwell with you' na house of God be dat. E fit be shop,corner,bus,small room,big room but so long as God dey there,na dwelling place !

God help us
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Rotenthic(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: @Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by maclatunji: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Joagbaje:

So are you saying those who indicated to give billion don't have it. There are many oil barons who make honest ,money

Really? How honest is "honest" money? Then again, do honest barons throw money on buildings? I doubt... they invest in people. This I am sure of.

Then again, isn't it only right for clergy who ideally should reflect greater morality to ask for donations and leave it to the individuals in question to decide how much they want to contribute be it N1 or N1 billion?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by adeyeb(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
If you u attnded d last convention...you ll b d ist to donate for new auditorium..even b4 open anouncement..
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by simdam500(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
Are we stil on dz issue?
still asking the same tin ooo
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by simdam500(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You know how much this church costs ?- 20 Billion naira !

And how much is Adeboye looking for to build the new auditorium for God ?

God help us
i want this for my SPIRITUAL FATHER (GENESIS)
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by PastorKun(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
maclatunji:

Really? How honest is "honest" money? Then again, do honest barons throw money on buildings? I doubt... they invest in people. This I am sure of.

Then again, isn't it only right for clergy who ideally should reflect greater morality to ask for donations and leave it to the individuals in question to decide how much they want to contribute be it N1 or N1 billion?

It's really a shame that muslim fundamentalist like maclatunji is expressing more knowledge of morals than a leading figure in the Nigerian church establishment. The extent of the damage these merchandisers of the gospel are doing to christianity is best left imagined.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by sammoe(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Joagbaje:

Jesus took security seriously, he had sword , he dodge ,he escaped when needs arose. He kept away from public when there was threat

John 10:39
Therefore they sought again to take him:but he escaped out of their hand,

Joagbaje:

Jesus took security seriously, he had sword , he dodge ,he escaped when needs arose. He kept away from public when there was threat

John 10:39
Therefore they sought again to take him:but he escaped out of their hand,

***Jesus Christ never carried a sword.

It is very easy to crticise others. All I'll say is this: It'd do us & the world a whole lot of good if we examined ourselves & set ourselves right with God.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by onyoluikechukwu: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2013
I keep saying it , we in Nigeria here are just church goers and followers. We go to churches to. Follow the pastors like we are following them on twitter. If we are true christians how come the world n nigeria is full of corruption and evil corruption even in churches . The more we go to church the more evil and corruption prevails and the so called men of God are not helping matters .
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by maclatunji: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2013
Pastor Kun:

It's really a shame that muslim fundamentalist like maclatunji is expressing more knowledge of morals than a leading figure in the Nigerian church establishment. The extent of the damage these merchandisers of the gospel are doing to christianity is best left imagined.

Hahahaha... it is a fact that people like you will call any Muslim who is not afraid to be "Muslim" names. You are no better than the people you criticise. It is not difficult to be more morally upright than you all put together.

Your moral framework is basically machiavellian in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Goshen360: Every Christian need a DOWNLOAD OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH INTO THEIR LIVES to dis-infect themselves from what they have been taught in the past. It doesn't matter who your teachers are, the Berean Christians must challenge every teachings of Paul the Apostle so they can hold fast what is that good and acceptable unto God.

What is good and acceptable isn't always supported by all, that's quite evident in the life of the apostles! One more thing: Every one needs to DOWNLOAD the SPIRIT of TRUTH- YES! But does the SPIRIT contradict himself?-NO!
Romans 8:16- The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by luluosas(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
This was RCCG parish in 2010. Isn't it wonderful?

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by mensdept: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Adeboye is a benefitting from the chaos called Nigeria. He even stated recently that he would rather keep quiet about things than say anything, so as to not "offend" anyone.

You see, they are all part of the problem. Why rock the boat when you are in the captains cabin?

Meanwhile we still dey on gen.

Too BAD Nigerians, too bad for una

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Folksyharry(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
GENERAL is a prefix to OVERSEER! English!

you got it wrong. Chief Overseer in the passage is same as General Overseer. So if any man says he is a general overseer, he is saying he is Jesus Christ. Go back to the passage(1Peter 5:1-4) and read it again.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nora544: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
mens dept: Adeboye is a benefitting from the chaos called Nigeria. He even stated recently that he would rather keep quiet about things than say anything, so as to not "offend" anyone.

You see, they are all part of the problem. Why rock the boat when you are in the captains cabin?

Meanwhile we still dey on gen.

Too BAD Nigerians, too bad for una

That is tru

What i found out also about private jet owners.

In many countries in europa people who come with a private jet have a special service at the airport, and that means when a person come with a bag with money from an other country they have there own tax - office so no body will see when they travel to an other country to bring money outside nigeria, because who will give a problem to a friend of the president and the same is in europa no body will say something when they bring leagaly money into the country.

I get this information from a good friend who works at the airport with VIP - very important people
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Folksyharry:

you got it wrong. Chief Overseer in the passage is same as General Overseer. So if any man says he is a general overseer, he is saying he is Jesus Christ. Go back to the passage(1Peter 5:1-4) and read it again.

Where did you get your Chief Overseer from please?
What the Bible say is "Chief Shepherd"! Jesus is the Chief Shepherd, He is The Vine we are the branches {John 15:5}. Think of it as the army heirachy; cadet, sergeant, corporal, lieutenant, general, major, major general etc. These units are defined by their sizes!
General overseer implies he's not just oversee-ing a church but many churches, there are regional and state overseers as well!
So, there's nothing to argue about here!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by vicky85(f): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY, WE SHALL ALL STAND BEFORE THE THRONE AND BEFORE A LIVING GOD. TO GIVE ACCOUNT ON HOW YOU AFFLICT THE POOR AND RECOGNIZED THE THIEVES IN THE CHURCH...ON HOW YOU QUOTE A VERSE IN THE BIBLE TO SUIT YOUR OWN SELFISH INTEREST...I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY...THE KING OF KINGS WILL CRY IN A LOUD VOICE AND SAY" DEPART, O YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITIES....OH YOU FAKE PROPHET...O YOU MEN OF PRIDE.....OH YOU WORSHIPPERS OF IDOLS...OH YOU WORSHIPPERS OF THE MAN CALLING HIMSELF SERVANT OF GOD...OH YOU TAX COLLECTORS IN EARTHLY CHURCHES DISGUISING THAT THEY ARE COLLECTING TITHES....DEPART AND FIND YOUR PLACE IN HELL FIRE. IT IS REAL. SEARCH YOURSELF TODAY, ARE YOU BUSINESS PASTORS OR CHILD OF GOD? YOU BUILD HOUSE FOR GOD WITH YOUR UNCLEAN MONEY, CORRUPT INCOME AND EMBEZZLEMENT. YOU SHALL FIND YOUR PLACE IN HELL. OH YE FORNICATORS....EYE SERVICE CHRISTIAN...EXTORTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE IN THE NAME IF GOD...LEAVING BEHIND THE PURPOSE OF THE DEATH OF JESUS CHRIST....YOUR LAST END IS RECORDED. READ THS AND CALL ME NAMES, ( not my concern) MY PURPOSE IS TO TELL YOU THAT, MONEY IS NOW YOUR GOD...CONTINUE...CONTINUE THS SAYS THE LORD, IF YOU CAN ALLOW SINNERS TO CLIMB MY ALTAR TO MINISTER, THEN, SATAN IS DWELLING AMONG YOU.. ENLARGE YOUR AUDITORIUM,BUILD IT, BUILD IT. YOU FLY PRIVATE JET, YOU LIVE A LIFE OF PRETENSE...YOU BUILD SCHOOLS, PRIVATIZED IT AND YET, YOU FORGOT TO BUILD A MISSION FOR GOD AMONG THE UNBELIEVERS. REJOICE IN YOUR WEALTH, REJECT THE POOR...... YOUR COMMENTS HERE SHOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT AN EXAMPLE OF CHRIST...YOU IDOLIZE YOUR PASTOR AND USE UNGODLY WORDS TO SUPPORT YOUR IDOL.. YOU WILL STAND ON THAT DAY, I I SAY I WILL STAND AND GIVE ACCOUNT. GOODDAY.....(COMMENT)

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by ymom07(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2013
[quote author=m.k.o2005][img][/img]
You know how much this mosque is worth

how do u think the mosque is built.. its a Muslim country where Islam was born..They spend the country income on the mosque

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Psalm 23 In Pidgin / "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.