Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36602 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by IYANGBALI: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
@boldened 1: It is a moral thing to do! The question is are the contributors to that Church building complaining about loosing their hard earned cash?
@boldened 2: where do you get that from? Amnesty international? I think you should go and do your do a survey then give us a feedback!
@boldened 3: The question is, does your dad have more than two legs! We're talking of a overcrowded congregation here not a man with many legs and few shoes!
@boldeded 3: Yes! That's the exact same reason why a lot of people have something against this development! I have three words for them: GO GET KNOWLEDGE!
abeg shut up,most of them are being pushed to rob in their various offices of which my office is one,our director of finance is a member and we all know how he is stealing our money to pls his church people especially baba.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
jpiliya:
please name one righteous billionaire and I will tell you whats unrighteous about his billions
pls tell him o,let him keep deceiving himself
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by IYANGBALI: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
And I put it to you that a Born Again Christian today is greater than King Solomon of old! If a Born Again Christian is greater than solomon how much more a G.O. of RCCG?
religion don dey make you kolo
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Folksyharry:

check the Biblical meaning of OVERSEER and you will discover that it has the same meaning as a BISHOP, ELDER, PASTOR, PRESBYTER and SHEPHERD. Then read 1Peter5:1-4. That passage makes us to understand that Christ is the Chief Shepherd(I hope you'll not argue that CHIEF here cannot mean GENERAL). So if Christ is the GENERAL OVERSEER, who are the general overseers we see today?
GENERAL is a prefix to OVERSEER! English!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by IYANGBALI: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
yeriyamaruma: Mind wat u say concerning men of God Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• If he wants ti expand d church, яэ dey using ur moni ƒϑя d expansion pls mind ur biz tnx
anoda brainwashed dude
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Read your bible well! Jesus was referring to rich folks who can't let go of their riches to follow Christ; remember Jesus' reply to that rich young ruler before He made that statement! Ok, if riches is a sure ticket to hell, then I'll suggest you throw that your phone to the next beggar you find, dash out all your extra clothes and shoes, stop investing to increase your finance and work for the money that'll feed you one day at a time only just to make heaven!
so because these billionairs are giveing their riches for building of new auditorium they have a sure ticket to heaven? so you mean if the rich can let their ill gotten billions for the service of God they are justified? besides jesus told the young rich man to go give the riches to the poor not to G.O for auditorium building..
Besides there is deference between riches and necessity... excess riches at the expense of others is wrong (its express to hell)
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abeg shut up,most of them are being pushed to rob in their various offices of which my office is one,our director of finance is a member and we all know how he is stealing our money to pls his church people especially baba.
Does nairaland look like Area H Divisional Police Station to you? If you have an allegation against your director of finance (your boss) please take it to the proper authorities! Then maybe you can take over his job (if you'll be better)!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Ifywealth(f): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls daddy G. O,pls use dt money and open a big industry,and help govt reduce unemployment,so dat d earth will b fun,nd more souls will b won,and liberated frm d forces of idleness,we already have a lot of churches,let's build jobs
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by IYANGBALI: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=onlyme07][/quote]as if the new one would contain you guys
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Does nairaland look like Area H Divisional Police Station to you? If you have an allegation against your director of finance (your boss) please take it to the proper authorities! Then maybe you can take over his job (if you'll be better)!
shut up,you are all thieves all in the name of religion. Thank God there is judgement day.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
jpiliya:
do because these billionairs are giveing their riches for building of new auditorium they have a sure ticket to heaven? so you mean if the rich can let their ill gotten billions for the service of God they are justified? besides jesus told the young rich man to go give the riches to the poor not to G.O for auditorium building
I doubt if you'll be a billionaire someday if you have such beef against God's people who are billionaires! Meanwhile: Let God be the judge of who is going to heaven or not!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
I doubt if you'll be a billionaire someday if you have such beef against God's people who are billionaires! Meanwhile: Let God be the judge of who is going to heaven or not!
heaven is my aim not billions
... sha TRUE talk let God be the judge
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: shut up,you are all thieves all in the name of religion. Thank God there is judgement day.
Yes! And if that day comes today, WHERE WILL YOU BE? grin
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
jpiliya:
heaven is my aim not billions
... sha TRUE talk let God be the judge
Case closed then!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by santafe(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
alexleo:

The very day these men of God will make themselves not to be worshiped by the congregation this security issues will be solved. My church convention attracts a population of within the range of +ne hundred thousand people(which of course is quite lower than that of Redeemed) and our G.O. Walks around the place just like any other person with nobody following him or people worshiping him. Pastors should begin to orientate their congregation on the need to see them as fellow human. Preach it in your sermon with the bible that one is our master and that is Jesus. One should be worshiped and that is Jesus. Our G.O in our world headquarters in U.S joins the cue like anybody in the cafeteria to get his food. Your pastors are sometimes too far away from the congregation and that's why they worship them. These things are not to be seen in the house of God. They are seen in the secular world and the church leadership mustnt behave like them.

God bless you for the above

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Slicky112: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE A HONEST BILLIONAIRE IN THIS COUNTRY? NAME ONE AND LETS DO A RESEARCH ON HOW HE/SHE MADE AND IS STILL MAKING HIS/HER BILLIONS OR BETTER STILL HOW HE/SHE THREATS PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THEM.... SHIKENA!!!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by raystanley(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2013
Joagbaje: I don't see a reason why any grown man with common sense should criticize a minister for expanding the church building . It's african poverty mentality simply put. And the critics are hypocrites.

2 Kings 6:1-2
And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and fro? Haba!

WELL ONE CAN'T TELL IF YOU ARE ONE OF HIS FAMILY MEMBER... TRYING TO DECIEVE PEOPLE INTO THIS BIASSED ACT...
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2013
Pastor Kun: To those who think they are contributing to build a house for God by dashing rccg their money, this passage may enlighten you.
Acts 17
24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.

He may not dwell in buildings but he takes pleasure in it. It glorifies him

Haggai 1:7-9
Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Consider your ways. Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the Lord. Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought it home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the Lord of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by 1stblessed: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2013
I wonder why some people cannot just look before they leap! Pastor Adeboye has visions. One of the vision is to build a gigantic place of worship for the Lord. This vision has been foretold before some of these commentators were born. Now, that is coming to reality, some unreasonable people started comparing with status of the nation.

That aside, some of us that claimed to be Christians and criticising Pastor Adeboye,how many lives have you touched with the little you have? This Pastor has done exceedingly well in many areas in terms of welfare and settling many ethnics and family problems and countless assistance to people that were never publicised. Yet, you keep on criticising blindly.

The least expected of all these people is Pastor Kun. I reserve my comment about you.

And lastly, Have you ever thought that even those people helping others have visions. Why do they let their vision to materialize before coming out openly to help the needy. First thing first! actualize your dream and help others to your best ability!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2013
I just dug this out: Some may say it's false, but there is no smoke without fire.

https://www.nairaland.com/1260965/exposed-allegations-redeemed-pastor-adeboye
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2013
1stblessed: I wonder why some people cannot just look before they leap! Pastor Adeboye has visions. One of the vision is to build a gigantic place of worship for the Lord. This vision has been foretold before some of these commentators were born. Now, that is coming to reality, some unreasonable people started comparing with status of the nation.

That aside, some of us that claimed to be Christians and criticising Pastor Adeboye,how many lives have you touched with the little you have? This Pastor has done exceedingly well in many areas in terms of welfare and settling many ethnics and family problems and countless assistance to people that were never publicised. Yet, you keep on criticising blindly.

The least expected of all these people is Pastor Kun. I reserve my comment about you.

And lastly, Have you ever thought that even those people helping others have visions. Why do they let their vision to materialize before coming out openly to help the needy. First thing first! actualize your dream and help others to your best ability!
Mumu, what's your own vision? part of the 200 million mumu.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2013
frosbel:

Great Paul had no security, Peter had no security, John was imprisoned on the Isle of Patmos, yet these MEN who are 1 million times greater than your gods had no security, any reason why ?

Can we say that Peter had no faith because he said :

"Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." - Acts 3:6

Jesus had security, paul had security when there was need.

Acts 23:23-24
And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor.

Critics only read one sided scripture

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Gombs:

Why did you think Jesus walked with Peter, James and John? You think because them sabi pray or na dem sharp pass? Why was peter with a sword wen dey came to arrest Jesus? You asking security?

Jesus had security and security intelligence jare .

Luke 22:36-38
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip:and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. . . .. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by success9(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2013
its seems to me like the amount in naira is just too scary to most people. If it were to b in usd, it would hav been USD6.5M... U want to agree wit me dat people squander more than this on things u will consider irrational...

Come to think of it...have u ever heard God speak or do u think HE is now dumb? Maybe HE is blind and deaf as well. His thoughts are higher than urs and his way higher than urs... If GOD has a problem with people giiving that much, HE will say it.

If its a problem that people are sowing to u, pls don't sow. Don't help GOD with HIS problems...I believe He can handle them HIMSELF

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2013
vicky85: YOUR WINNING SOULS FOR CHRIST IN RCCG IS SIMPLY ENLARGING YOUR AUDITORIUM..

SOULWINNING brought about the enlargement .

READ THE BIBLE AND SEE HOW JESUS MOVED ABOUT WINNING SOUL SND HEALING THE SICK. .

Jesus rewarded a man with miracle because he built a synagogue for worship .

Luke 7:2-6
Now a centurion had a bond servant who was held in honor and highly valued by him, who was sick and at the point of death.
And when the centurion heard of Jesus, he sent some Jewish elders to Him, requesting Him to come and make his bond servant well.
And when they reached Jesus, they begged Him earnestly, saying, He is worthy that You should do this for him,
For he loves our nation and he built us our synagogue [at his own expense].
And Jesus went with them. But when He was not far from the house, the centurion sent [some] friends to Him, saying, Lord, do not trouble [Yourself], for I am not sufficiently worthy to have You come under my roof;

How come the centurion was not questioned how he got the money to build cool

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Goshen360(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Every Christian need a DOWNLOAD OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH INTO THEIR LIVES to dis-infect themselves from what they have been taught in the past. It doesn't matter who your teachers are, the Berean Christians must challenge every teachings of Paul the Apostle so they can hold fast what is that good and acceptable unto God.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Babzilla:
U FOOLISH PIG
SOLOMON BUILT THE TEMPLE WITH HIS MONEY NOT THE MONEY OF POOR WHILE STASHING HIS WEALTH

Solomon didnt build with his money. People gave

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by bunmit(m): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2013
frosbel:

Ha ha ha , why should a man of God be worried about security ?

Did Jesus not walk through crowds and they could do nothing to him , even though they were filled with rage ?

havent you heard in the bible not to tempt the lord ur God?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:33am On Aug 16, 2013
ok, i hear.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by 1stblessed: 1:37am On Aug 16, 2013
nijanigga:
Mumu, what's your own vision? part of the 200 million mumu.
[quote author=nijanigga]

Your ID justifies your Intellectual mediocrity!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by ymom07(m): 2:28am On Aug 16, 2013
the bible says we will give to those who have from those who do not have...imagine... the poor should be getting poorer and the rich, richer...pastors are buying cars, building houses, buying jets,live luxurious lives with all ur tithes... yet even the 3,000 earner still give 10% to a pastor worth billions every month.
If this was the way JESUS lives during his lifetime.. no one would av followed his ways... during the lifetime of JESUS he would feed the poor and put smiles on everyones face buh wat do ur pastors do nowadays.... They build universities with ur money and yet the poor cannot afford it... u Christians live like u av been hyonotisedcscabnand am sorry for u all... GID KNIWA THISE WHO WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ON JUDGEMENT DAY
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by ymom07(m): 3:07am On Aug 16, 2013
who is this ALEXLEO saying wat he does not know... where in the bible did jesus say to worship him.... or where did jesus say to accept him as personal Lord and saviour... ppl just say shit dis days.... JESUS came to preach the oneness of God... buh we hear different things nowadays... even Christians dont know their bible...some places in the bible where jesus say to worship ONE GOD and he was inly sent: MATTHEW 19:16,LUKE 18:18,MARK 10:17-18,JOHN 17:3,NUMBERS 20:6,MARK 12:29,DEUTRONOMY 6:4...If anyone wants to tell me to accept jesus christ as my Lord and saviour.... let him bring his proof or keep the hell shut... pastors will just deceive ppl every where

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.