Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

"To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" (14502 Views)

Poll: A lady at 34

keep Waiting on love: 52% (115 votes)
Marry the next avaiable guy: 47% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

to hell with u reading it / To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

@toyin

yes ive heard about lesbianism,but tell me how many lesbian couple have u seen that stayed married to d end?how many of them grow old and grey together?

a woman world is never complete wtout her husband

sorry hon, i dnt spend my time learning the areas of lesbianism. . .
the reason they're lesbians is because they dnt want a man, they're attracted to women. . .
Even some str8 women dnt want a man, dnt plan on getting married.

4 Him:

e be like say na tea u dey smell since. if u don't yet know its a man's world then just ask Hillary Clinton. smiley

seems like you've been sniffing igbo tongue
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

Man's world my bloody foot!!!!!!!!!

Man eater!!!!!!

jennykadry:

@toyin

yes ive heard about lesbianism,but tell me how many lesbian couple have u seen that stayed married to d end?how many of them grow old and grey together?

a woman world is never complete wtout her husband

U have nailed the coffin. . . . . Say no more.
Women have to deal with their biological clock, men don't have any clock ticking. . . . .
Without a doubt, women are more desperate to marry than MEN.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2008
just let her do what ever she wants. if she wants to marry with out being in love well lets juss say we will being a new thread called "What is life after divorce?"
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2008
@topic
I agree with you poster, who needs "Love" when there's PRENUP? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Don't mind Xerxes and Sly, Forgive them they have no idea what they are talking about o grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

@onyinye2
[/b]

Personally, I do not believe that [b]God sends people husbands
,  we all have choices and we choose our mates.

maybe through DHL
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:23am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

@topic
I agree with you poster, who needs "Love" when there's PRENUP? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Don't mind Xerxes and Sly, Forgive them they have no idea what they are talking about o grin grin

U deserved to be bitten. . . . .
PRE-NUP my ass!!!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 06, 2008
Esss:

I did.
Just smelt the coffee and it smell just like my favorite. Expresso, black with no cream or sugar.
me thinks someone's been sneaking a lil so and so morphine in your coffe
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:24am On Jun 06, 2008
@ ®Th£ Sly®

Who says a woman has to give birth ? She can always adopt.

There are women I know who have been married since they were 21 and now theý're much older and cannot have a child,

plus theres an aunt of mine who gave birth at 40 years old ( she had a miracle baby) so pls

With science anything is possible.  grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

dont let that foot bleed forever, treat it.  grin

one day all u noise makers will end up with ur backs on the ground.  cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You deserved to be bitten. . . . .
PRE-NUP my ass!!!!!

PRE-NUP!! Gods gift to married couples.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2008
If god sends me the sign that the man that i am with should be my husband i will know it. I will feel it in my heart, soul, and body.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

@ ®Th£ Sly®

There are women I know who have been married since they were 21 and now theý're much older and cannot have a child,

plus theres an aunt of mine who gave birth at 40 years old ( she had a miracle baby) so please

With science anything is possible. grin

Madamkokolet, you're right abt this
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:26am On Jun 06, 2008
@ Esss

maybe through DHL

LOL, HAHAHAHAH grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:26am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

Thank God you can't do nothing to change it. . .
Shiorr. . . grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You deserved to be bitten. . . . .
PRE-NUP my ass!!!!!

Why now?  I am only contributing to the topic now sad sad sad tongue, If yo bite me ah go bite yo back grin

Esss:

AMEN me brother.Preach it a little louder, abeg cheesy grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

If god sends me the sign that the man that i am with should be my husband i will know it. I will feel it in my heart, soul, and body.

Yea yea, that's what half of the divorce couples thought too

Men are such sluts. , they might say anything at some point to get what they want
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:27am On Jun 06, 2008
Esss:

sorry that's man's greek gift to greedy and unprepared people who dont know what marriage is all about.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:28am On Jun 06, 2008
@ esss
we shall see what the future holds. I wouldnt be surprised to see you with the person you deserve. A MONKEY!!! lol
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:28am On Jun 06, 2008
If god sends me the sign that the man that i am with should be my husband i will know it. I will feel it in my heart, soul, and body[quote][/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

im not exactly sure life works that way, hahahaha
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 06, 2008
sorry hon, i dnt spend my time learning the areas of lesbianism. . .
the reason they're lesbians is because they dnt want a man, they're attracted to women. . .
Even some str8 women dnt want a man, dnt plan on getting married.

ofcourse they don't want a man,they think they can live wtout a man,but i wonder why their marriages keeps crumbling,my dear there is nothing like opposite sex living together,because they wouldnt be thinking d same way(because they r opposites) and that makes marriage sweet

how can a woman leave wt another woman for d rest of her life?is there a future,lesbians get married and divorce after a few years because they cannot be together,in a house there should be a place for a man,and a place for a woman

and all them single women out there saying they don't want to get married,ofcourse they shine their teeths outside but deep inside i can bet my career that they aint happy,u don't expect them to tell u they r comfortable wt their status do u?no way dearie
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:29am On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

What sign?? He shows up in a maybach, dressed to kill with all the right accesories, with a bumper sticker saying "this is the sign you been waiting for".

PUUHLEEEEEEEZZEEE
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2008
jennykadry:

ofcourse they don't want a man,they think they can wtout a man,but i wonder why their marriages keeps crumbling,my dear there is nothing like opposite sex living together,because they wouldnt be thinking d same way(because they r opposites) and that makes marriage sweet

how can a woman leave wt another woman for d rest of her life?is there a future,lesbians get married and divorce after a few years because they cannot be together,in a house there should be a place for a man,and a place for a woman

and all them single women out there saying they don't want to get married,ofcourse they shine their teeths outside but deep inside i can bet my career that they aint happy,u don't expect them to tell u they r comfortable wt their status do u?no way dearie

So married couples marriages dnt crumble?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

@ esss
we shall see what the future holds. I wouldnt be surprised to see you with the person you deserve. A MONKEY!!! lol
hahhahahhahahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:30am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

Why now?  I am only contributing to the topic now sad sad sad tongue, If yo bite me ah go bite yo back grin

Don't get me riled up, yo ear?
I have told u PRE-NUP is fuckery.
If u cannot trust a man with what u have. . . . .don't marry him, simple!!!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

@ ®Th£ Sly®

plus theres an aunt of mine who gave birth at 40 years old ( she had a miracle baby) so please

With science anything is possible. grin
Yeah right . . .with science. . . .you can find a husband for the poster too. . . cheesy
Science my nasty red foot!!!!!!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2008
4 Him:

don't let that foot bleed forever, treat it.  grin

one day all u noise makers will end up with your backs on the ground.  cheesy

What the heck!!! I guess your lipstick feels caged tonight cheesy

®Th£ Sly®:

Thank God you can't do nothing to change it. . .
Shiorr. . . grin

I'll keep trying until I conquer. As they say, try, try and try again!!!!!!  tongue
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:31am On Jun 06, 2008
@ esss
i am juss saying that people were meant to be together for a reason. be it end good or bad. juss because you dont believe in romance doesnt mean you have to kill my innocence.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:32am On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

@ esss

Too bad hun, I'm already in love with the greatest and luckiest (cos. dating a fyne boi like me is not beans) woman on earth. And yes I do deserve her.  tongue
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 06, 2008
So married couples marriages dnt crumble?

ofcourse they do,dont get me wrong but at d same time u can still find those of them who grew old and grey together,so many of them,but im yet to see homosexuals that stayed married from their youths till old age.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:33am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Don't get me riled up, yo ear?
I have told u PRE-NUP is fuckery.
If u cannot trust a man with what u have. . . . .don't marry him, simple!!!!!

Ah war rile yo up, rile up nah angry angry angry

We War Pre-Nup, We  war Pre-nup.Becos, what's Trust gats to do, gats to do with it??LOLO
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 06, 2008
With science, anything is possible. , the good, the bad and the ugly

jennykadry:

ofcourse they do,don't get me wrong but at d same time u can still find those of them who grew old and grey together,so many of them,but im yet to see homosexuals that stayed married from their youths till old age.

Yea, I dnt think I'll want to be worrying abt homosexuals that stayed together. . .
Jenny, the point is, not every woman wants a man. . .dnt get me wrong, am not one of those women.
But I am saying, that most of them despise men b/c of past experience. I.E abuse
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:35am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

[/b]

Ah war rile yo up, rile up nah angry angry angry,

We War Pre-Nup, We war Pre-nup.Becos, what's Trust gats to do, gats to do with it??LOLO
At least u can trust me. . . . cool
There aint no ''Pre-nup'' for you jare!!! kiss cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.