Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

"To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" (14503 Views)

Poll: A lady at 34

keep Waiting on love: 52% (115 votes)
Marry the next avaiable guy: 47% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

to hell with u reading it / To Hell With 6-pacs, The African Man Was Made With 1-pac / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

I'll keep trying until I conquer. As they say, try, try and try again!!!!!!  tongue

Better grab an Aliyah CD, put the track "Try Again" on, and put the damn thing on replay cos you'll be at it for a long time.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

[/b]

Ah war rile yo up, rile up nah angry angry angry,  

We War Pre-Nup, We  war Pre-nup.Becos, what's Trust gats to do, gats to do with it??LOLO

Wish i could leave bite-marks on ur belly at this moment.
Whats TRUST gats to do with it? We shall see.
I am gonna throw u outta the house in your GHANA bags. . . . .
Tell u what. . . . .in Nigeria, the law favours the man so u cannot take me to court!!!
Ain't i lucky?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:35am On Jun 06, 2008
@ esss
whatevers we shall see how long this thing you call a relationship lasts. *cough 2 months cough*
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

What the heck!!! I guess your lipstick feels caged tonight cheesy

if u mention my yekini hear now he will make u regret it.  grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 06, 2008
Esss:

Better grab an Aliyah CD, put the track "Try Again" on, and put the damn thing on replay because you'll be at it for a long time.

Where there's a will there's a way, mmhh tongue

4 Him:

if u mention my yekini hear now he will make u regret it. grin

What can it do? cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Gabry(f): 3:38am On Jun 06, 2008
There is such thing as love actually. You see, if love dont come and you feel like you really need that special someone in your life, try to make yourself occupy with many many activities like join a sports club, learn martial artds or arts or music, go for acting class. yoga, chess ANYTHING!!! And then by participating in all these activities and keeping yourself so busy you will gain 4 benefits which is:-

1) You dont feel lonely and wont really feel the need to desperately be with someone because you have your program and you have social buddied from the club
2) You will gain more knowledge, skills and benefits to raise your self esteem and also motivation.
3) You will make more friends and that set of friend will call you to join them in other activities and will surely introduce you to their friends so you will gain more friends
4) You will / might meet your dream partner at any of those social activities

I believe that you can never force love and you know why? Let say you have decided to marry the next thing that comes without even knowing the person or thinking if you are compatible, yeah, you might have a great wedding and a great honeymoon, Everything goes perfectly like the way you imagine but after that, you might not like the person or you are just not meant to match with each other. Thats why these days, alot of marriage had been broken down because people are to eager to just get married and then what? in the end, you are going to still end up single but with a BIG BROKEN HEART.

So its best to take your time, socialize more, get involve with activities and it will naturally come and remember one most important thing, if he/she is made to be yours, then eventually he/she will be yours.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

@ esss
whatevers we shall see how long this thing you call a relationship lasts. *cough 2 months cough*

NNe O'gini??

Wetin I do you?? Anyways we been dating for three years now, so I'm pretty sure about the next 50years.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2008
@toyinrayo

some women are berra off more successful when alone. . .sure you might need a man for a bootycall (  ) but it does not necessarily mean you need to or have to marry him.

You are actually right, research finds that a large number of women who are extremely successful in thier career are either single or divorced,
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Wish i could leave bite-marks on your belly at this moment.
Whats TRUST gats to do with it? We shall see.
I am going to throw u out of the house in your GHANA bags. . . . .
Tell u what. . . . .in Nigeria, the law favours
the man so u cannot take me to court!!!
Ain't i lucky?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, You see!!, This is where the Law of Pre-Nup comes into play, I moved in with my LV, and you want to confiscate those too? See me see trouble oooo,

Oh! so Man rules in Nigeria?  Ok.OK.OK We shall see, Last time I checked bribe was very much still alive and kicking worldwide, wink Do I need to further explain maself??
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:40am On Jun 06, 2008
yeah 50 divided by ten
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:41am On Jun 06, 2008
@Esss

What sign?? He shows up in a maybach, dressed to kill with all the right accesories, with a bumper sticker saying "this is the sign you been waiting for".

LOL!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:41am On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

yeah 50 divided by ten

this girl no like u o Esss.  grin

stillwater:

What can it do? cheesy

dont push it if u still want to walk well tomorrow.  smiley
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:42am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko:

[b]You are actually right, [/b]research finds that a large number of women who are extremely successful in their career are either single or divorced,

As if someone is forcing you lot to marry? . . . . . . . . . cheesy
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:43am On Jun 06, 2008
~Antidote~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, You see!!, This is where the Law of Pre-Nup comes into play, I moved in with my LV, and you want to confiscate those too? See me see trouble oooo,

Oh! so Man rules in Nigeria?  Ok.OK.OK We shall see, Last time I checked bribe was very much still alive and kicking worldwide, wink Do I need to further explain maself??

In the same Nigeria, forget it.
Your case would be thrown out in the Po-Po station. . . . . .won't even get to the Courts.
What do u think this is? Cinema?
Forget this PRE-NUP shiznit. . . . . .it aint gonna work.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

As if someone is forcing you lot to marry? . . . . . . . . . cheesy

Who said they were NOT forcing us to marry?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NegroNtns(m): 3:43am On Jun 06, 2008
Toyin did u say that?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by amberella: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2008
As much as I adore my husband and look forward to growing old in his arms, I feel no more complete now that I`m married than I did when I was single.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Toyin did u say that?

so kini? grin
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:45am On Jun 06, 2008
~Xerxes~:

In the same Nigeria, forget it.
Your case would be thrown out in the Po-Po station. . . . . .won't even get to the Courts.
What do u think this is? Cinema?
Forget this PRE-NUP shiznit. . . . . .it aint going to work.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I see, I have heard, but will NOT give up, I am taking a breather for now grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NegroNtns(m): 3:45am On Jun 06, 2008
madamkoko, please tell me who did the research?  some single woman that wants to substantiate her disposition as a single woman.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by RThESlyR: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

Who is forcing y'all?. . . Nature?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Esss(m): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2008
onyinye2:

yeah 50 divided by ten

Na you get your mouth.  tongue   I'm in love, thats all that matters. Atleast I'm completing someone. lol

@ ALL

With or without love, Y'all need a partner.

If you are lucky like me (that is those with love), go for it, If not go for fyne boi/girl and protect yourself with a condom and a PRE-NUPT.

Goodnight, and nice chatting with yall.  wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by onyinye2(f): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2008
amber_ella:

As much as I adore my husband and look forward to growing old in his arms, I feel no more complete now that I`m married than I did when I was single.
this is the true definition of love. ESSS!!!!
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Who is forcing y'all?. . . Nature?
and I asked you again. , who is NOT forcing us? nature?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Xerxes4(m): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2008
amber_ella:

U mean there's no difference?
Anyways, u might never know the difference. . . . .Sometimes we dont know what we have till it's LOST.

~Antidote~:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I see, I have heard, but will NOT give up, I am taking a breather for now grin grin grin grin grin grin,

Wise Diva. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by NegroNtns(m): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2008
Toyin,

you said some women are better off single except for occassional booty call is when they need men?
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2008
4 Him:

don't push it if u still want to walk well tomorrow.  smiley

You wish!!!!!!! cool
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by amberella: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2008
why are people so scared of being unmarried?  I`d rather learn to love myself than learn to live with a man who didn`t love me.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Antidote1(f): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2008
Buenos Noches Esss,  Sweet dreams,

@Sly, Aren't you tired Pimping? Is like say it is a part of yo DNA, Repent nah tongue
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 06, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Toyin,

you said some women are better off single except for occassional booty call is when they need men?

lmao!!!
who me?
do you need the number of my bootycall? wink

Esss:

With or without love, Y'all need a partner.
Just an opinion wink
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by 4Him1(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2008
stillwater:

You wish!!!!!!! cool

wishes sometimes come true dear. smiley you may just be talking ur way into trouble.
Re: "To Hell With Love: I Just Want To Get Married!" by madamkoko: 3:49am On Jun 06, 2008
@Toyinrayo

Abi oo:

For moi, family members (comparing one to every other young wife they know), like my friend who didn't go to law skool cause she wan marry Alhaji. Now she get pikin for bele, inside, i find myself asking, why forfeit her dream of being a lawyer, yyeeesh.

But its Niger for you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend? / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.