Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Interacting With Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interacting With Ladies. (1088 Views)

Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interacting With Ladies. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
;
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Dyt(f): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Start frm here

1 Like

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dyt: Start frm here
thanx bt hw?
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Dyt(f): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Commenting
I didn't say u shld start stalkin o
NL is another home, u can interact with anybody, crazy, funny, silly, carpenter, bricklayer
All sorts
Yaba left escapee
Its fun I bet u

1 Like

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
^
Recommended.
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Ajibam: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dyt: Commenting
I didn't say u shld start stalkin o
NL is another home, u can interact with anybody, crazy, funny, silly, carpenter, bricklayer
All sorts
Yaba left escapee
Its fun I bet u

So which group do u belong...my lady

Yaba left escapee undecided
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by deeobserver209(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Davik01: [color=#770077][/color] since my secondary school upto my university i neva had a girl friend. I feel uncomfortable in d presence of ladies except doz related to me. How do i get rid of dis problem am no more comfortable wt it? I need sugestions pls.
You are not alone. You know what's even making it difficult? They can never be understood.

1 Like

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Dyt(f): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ajibam:

So which group do u belong...my lady

Yaba left escapee undecided

I said it
This is one of dem
U know where u belong
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
deeobserver209:
You are not alone. You know what's even making it difficult? They can never be understood.
u seem not to understand my plight. Anyway thanx...
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Ajibam: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dyt:

I said it
This is one of dem
U know where u belong

gringrin
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Dyt(f): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by mashnino(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
lol @op

have you ever considered being a GAY..

#okBye 'Runz for his life'/...
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by rapmike(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Guy intereact normally,dey r nt angels or demons dat u hav 2 be afraid,nor r they robots dat hav a manuel. Jst start by grting them and knwing dia name etc. Start 4rm dia
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by k2039: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
All I read is someone suffering from a low self esteem. Someone who sees women has being super human.

Understand no girl is better than you, they are just normal individual like you except that they have holes and breasts.
One of the ways I overcame this in my life was when I realized that, intrinsically, there is not one human being who is truly more valuable or ‘better’ than any one else. We all sleep, eat, fart, belch, and a host of other natural body functions.

So why on earth wouldn't I approach a lady. Worst case scenario is a NO and it doesn't kill.

2 Likes

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by jhydebaba(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
mashnino: lol @op

I bet u don't wanna risk 14 years behind bars, not in a Nigerian prison.
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by ChubbyT(f): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2013

lwkm.......u no try o

1 Like

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by bknight: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2013
De-mystify them in ur mind.

Knight.

1 Like

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2013

insult 2 my humble personality. Thank u.
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 18, 2013
k2039: All I read is someone suffering from a low self esteem. Someone who sees women has being super human.

Understand no girl is better than you, they are just normal individual like you except that they have holes and breasts.
One of the ways I overcame this in my life was when I realized that, intrinsically, there is not one human being who is truly more valuable or ‘better’ than any one else. We all sleep, eat, fart, belch, and a host of other natural body functions.

So why on earth wouldn't I approach a lady. Worst case scenario is a NO and it doesn't kill.
depending on what u mean by lowselfesteem. Mine is ok bc i don't consider dem my march in anyway.
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Vdollars(m): 3:34am On Aug 18, 2013
Maybe you Gay...Its better screwing a dude's butt than a dirty pussy
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Michelle55: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
try hanging out with gurls in neutrality........... just free your heart of wateva fear u av abt dem. u will cum to like and enjoy our(ladies) company........... which u luck dearie

1 Like

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Michelle55: try hanging out with gurls in neutrality........... just free your heart of wateva fear u av abt dem. u will cum to like and enjoy our(ladies) company........... which u luck dearie
thanx dear. God bless u.
Re: Interacting With Ladies. by Michelle55: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2013
you are most welcome Davik01

1 Like

Re: Interacting With Ladies. by mashnino(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Davik01: insult 2 my humble personality. Thank u.

oya sorry...

take 1 bottle

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Aunty's Househelp(3) / Is She Your Pawn Or Your Queen? / Man Meets Daughter-in-law On Blind Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.