Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships (10924 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2008
returning him ke?j-girl u berra hold him tight before them nl babes snatch him away
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

@Antidote

no its not what u think,someone said eldee is very cute,[/b]that is y i said cute pics,im not spying,please don't call mr jenny i wont do it again sad sad sad
Who's this sumone sef?
Hmmn  cheesy

j-girl:

jenny - who told you he's cute? Dang, am i the only one who hasn't seen this guy? OH my gosh - Eldee come and face me like the man you're supposed to be and show me those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nah! That one ain't working, once beaten twice shy tongue
Jenny used that style already grin

j-girl:

EXCUSE YOU? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
[b]Men have no idea what they want
. How many times does a guy say he loves a girl more than anything in the world and as soon as he see another chic, he brings out his equipment with no shame and conscience and then he uses it on another. Men are too confused to be even gather their heads in relationships. I support women that actually end up being clingy after one night stands. For one thing i've learnt is that when a man and a woman sleep together - spiritually, they are joined together as man and wife. So the lady is only acting on the spiritual connotations.

I'm not preaching against sex before marriage oooo - all i'm saying is that if you have a one night stand - get ready for the consequences.
If men knew what they want, they would be much better because they would know how to spot the woman that is truly meant for them.

That's knowing EXACTLY what you want. . .Enoyment
Don't confuse our SLYNESS for stupidity
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2008
jenny, They should carry him joooo. He don pose pass stephen p sef. angry grin They should carry their kaya. Maybe we should put him up for bidding. I already know the first bidder lipsrsealed

eldee - i will deal with you later. Is it not me?

Men don't know what they want. They are confused souls. Y'all need women to make you right which is why they say behind every successful man is a successful wifey. grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2008
@Jenny, I am going to let u off the gun once again, But this time, it comes with a price tag( a pot of egusi soup jor grin grin)

@J-girl, please stop wasting your precious time with this " ewure oloko dudus" grin grin grin grin, They were all burnt by a woman, I pity them grin grin grin

@Eldee, chillax dread.The truth is Men are twats, The blame women for everyting. Even their pre-mature ejaculations and dyfunctional 3inch pencils, What ah life cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

EXCUSE YOU? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Men have no idea what they want. How many times does a guy say he loves a girl more than anything in the world and as soon as he see another chic, he brings out his equipment with no shame and conscience and then he uses it on another. Men are too confused to be even gather their heads in relationships. I support women that actually end up being clingy after one night stands. For one thing i've learnt is that when a man and a woman sleep together - spiritually, they are joined together as man and wife. So the lady is only acting on the spiritual connotations.

I'm not preaching against sex before marriage oooo - all i'm saying is that if you have a one night stand - get ready for the consequences.
If men knew what they want, they would be much better because they would know how to spot the woman that is truly meant for them.

Can u hear youself?

A man loving his wife does not mean he cannot respond to stimuli. . . . . .It's in a man's DNA to answer nature's call.
It is by no means CHEATING. cheesy grin  Women are governed by different hormones that makes em shut down or Hot depending on the time of the month.
Whereas for a man, they are forever on ignition. . . . .Are u blaming us for this exclusive feature God has installed in us?

Besides, women are clingy by default, not by choice.
There's a dangerous hormone your gender secrete after sex that makes y'all wanna cling to a man. . . . .
Sex releases chemicals in y'all brains creating an emotional bond with the man and thereafter the rules of the game are entirely switched.
Once the rules change, problem starts.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl take eldee naw oooo,don't say jenny did not warn u undecided undecided undecided when i saw eldee's pics i was like what d Bleep are them babes on nl waiting for?they ought to have kidnapped d guy naw wink wink j-girl stephen can't stand eldee interms of looks,i used to see stephen as d cutest not until i saw eldee

@Antidote

ok no problem i will cook d soup for u tomorrow and send it via DHL sad sad
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2008
by d way xerxes and 4him,u guys should upload ya own pics jare angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2008
jenny - see me see wahala oooo. Eldee is supposed to be my Nairaland hubby. In fact, now i am returning him to his original owner (Cadet/Toyin).

What da. , .
abeg, eldee is my lil brother. . . that is abomination!!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 12:42am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

@Antidote

ok no problem i will cook d soup for u tomorrow and send it via DHL sad sad
Gracias mi amigo, muy mucho kiss grin grin grin grin, Put lots of pepper in it too, I like my food spicey, like moi grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Can u hear youself?

A man loving his wife does not mean he cannot respond to stimuli. . . . . .It's in a man's DNA to answer nature's call.
It is by no means CHEATING. cheesy grin Women are governed by different hormones that makes em shut down or Hot depending on the time of the month.
Whereas for a man, they are forever on ignition. . . . .Are u blaming us for this exclusive feature God has installed in us?

Besides, women are clingy by default, not by choice.
There's a dangerous hormone your gender secrete after sex that makes y'all want to cling to a man. . . . .
Sex releases chemicals in y'all brains creating an emotional bond with the man and thereafter the rules of the game are entirely switched.
Once the rules change, problem starts.
Chai! It's in a man's dna to answer nature's call? Nature's call is eating and going to the bathroom not screwing everything that looks pleasant in a skirt.
Women are clingy by default? It's not our fault - it's because we claim to love your gender. Once a girl loves a guy - the guy doesn't pay any attention to her again because he knows she's on lockdown. On the other hand if a man is in love with a woman, he will still be roaming about looking for side dishes. Why can't men want emotional bonds too? What's wrong with that?

@ jenny - ah ahn, are you this desperate to see eldee's pic again? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you serious? Oya where's that goat that goes by the name of eldee?

Cadet - if you don't carry yourself ehn! don't lemme start with you this night. Brother ko, senior ni angry angry angry tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2008
antidote wen was d last time u visited d other place wink wink d other place where we used to meet like dis?
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2008
Cadet - if you don't carry yourself ehn! don't let me start with you this night. Brother ko, senior ni

Now I know who my enemies are. . .
so now you want my husband (Lionel Richie) to divorce me? for a poor nice boy?
that is just wrong. . .
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl im not desperate oooo,i just saw d pics naw sef,and im still seeing it,i just dey pity for una wey never see am
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 12:45am On Jun 09, 2008
@Jenny
Abeg na, haba shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This one was not in the plan na, Remember half of the money's still with me angry cheesy

[size=1pt]please who knows what's happening on tv na[/size]

@4her
Sheeesh man
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2008
who said eldee is cuter than StephenP?

The devil is a liar

I still love you eldee cheesy I was just joking wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by pastorjay: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2008
@ Topic,
Whenever anyone says he or she needs a break in a relationship, it means he/she is tired of the whole and wants to break up but on the other hand if the person feels he/she really needs the break though not fed-up with the relationship then it's just the begining of the end of the relationship. embarassed   sad
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 12:48am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

antidote when was d last time u visited d other place wink wink d other place where we used to meet like this?

Was there yesterday honey, It is calm and beautiful there, Free of hoodlums and attention seekers, I am home in the morning tomorrow. Maybe we should meet up. J-Girl started a beautiful discussion, I can't wait to hear your 2cents grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2008
That's it! Eldee - i officially declare that i don't like you anymore. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
~Antidote~:

Was there yesterday honey, It is calm and beautiful there, Free of hoodlums and attention seekers, I am home in the morning tomorrow. Maybe we should meet up. J-Girl started a beautiful discussion, I can't wait to hear your 2cents grin grin
yeah - jenny, you should visit. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2008
antidote and j-girl d oga there banned me sad sad just because i challenged his smelling ass grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 12:49am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

Chai! It's in a man's dna to answer nature's call? Nature's call is eating and going to the bathroom not screwing everything that looks pleasant in a skirt.
Women are clingy by default? It's not our fault - it's because we claim to love your gender. Once a girl loves a guy - the guy doesn't pay any attention to her again because he knows she's on lockdown. On the other hand if a man is in love with a woman, he will still be roaming about looking for side dishes. Why can't men want emotional bonds too? What's wrong with that?

U must understand the body system of a man is way different from that of a woman.

A man wants to relax after a ferocious love-making. . . . .Matter of fact, he wants to be by himself.
On the other hand, a woman wants to cling because of hormones like Prolactin(the same hormone females produce during breast-feeding which, in women, promotes mother/baby bonding and makes her want to cuddle after sex).
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You must understand the body system of a man is way different from that of a woman.

A man wants to relax after a ferocious love-making. . . . .Matter of fact, he wants to be by himself.
On the other hand, a woman wants to cling because of hormones like Prolactin(the same hormone females produce during breast-feeding which, in women, promotes mother/baby bonding and makes her want to cuddle after sex).
OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well men need to find their prolactin. it is natural to cuddle! Men need to be more emotional!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 12:53am On Jun 09, 2008
Men's sex hormones put em to sleep after sex.
It's the simple law of nature just like gravity. cheesy grin

So when ur geezer turns away and snore, don't be offended.
It's not his fault.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by 4Him1(m): 12:55am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well men need to find their prolactin. it is natural to cuddle! Men need to be more emotional!

for a man its not. Most times you either want to sleep immediately or take a shower and do something else. grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 12:56am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Go sleep Jare, You are dizzy,

@Jenny,
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Don't worry, You will soon be back,

@J-girl, pick up ur ph in 10
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2008
4 Him:

for a man its not. Most times you either want to sleep immediately or take a shower and do something else. grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 12:57am On Jun 09, 2008
That's it! Eldee - i officially declare that i don't like you anymore.          

What've I done cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 09, 2008
antidote im no longer interested in dat side,to hell wt him,he's too full of himself,im not interested really,let him die wt his forum ,i dont care
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:59am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

So when your geezer turns away and snore, don't be offended.
It's not his fault.
Lai lai - i would slap him awake angry angry angry angry tongue. Turn and snore while i'm still recovering? There's the warm up, the actual exercise and then he needs to cool me down. Hisssssssssssss - there's more work to be done than snoring.

@ 4him, if you want to keep a lady satisfied - learn how to cuddle

@ antidote, oooooooooooooooooooooh - okay girl I must be lucky 2ce in 24 hours grin

Eldee - don't even talk to me oooo, if you see j-girl's post run! One of these days, i'll have the time to really deal with you angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 1:01am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

Lai lai - i would slap him awake angry angry angry angry tongue. Turn and snore while i'm still recovering? There's the warm up, the actual exercise and then he needs to cool me down. Hisssssssssssss - there's more work to be done than snoring.

Maybe if women put more energy into sex, they would understand.
Why are y'all complaining. . . . . .all u get to do is lie down there and provide the usual boring soundtrack. grin cheesy wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:04am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

antidote im no longer interested in that side,to hell wt him,he's too full of himself,im not interested really,let him die wt his forum ,i don't care

But I want you to come now, You know how we gang up on those boys over there, You can't quit now jare cry cry cry cry cry cry

j-girl:

@ antidote, oooooooooooooooooooooh - okay girl I must be lucky 2ce in 24 hours grin

You better be grateful, Not even Xerxes gets this Royal treatment grin grin grin grin

@topic
You men need to stop blaming nature for your "sexual-piggish" ways, You guys need to learn some decorum where sex is concerned.  NO gentleman will roll over and grunt like a pig after making Love to his woman.  He will cuddle her and sing sweet music in her ears jor cheesy grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:06am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Maybe if women put more energy into sex, they would understand.
Why are y'all complaining. . . . . .all u get to do is to lie down there and provide the usual boring soundtrack. grin cheesy wink
That was in the olden days.
Now women work as well. You think all those positions are easy to hold? cheesy cheesy
~Antidote~:

You better be grateful, Not even Xerxes gets this Royal treatment grin grin grin
I feel so lucky. Xerxes does not deserve this treatment from you anyway, with his comment about pulling your hair cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 1:07am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

@topic
You men need to stop blaming nature for your "sexual-piggish" ways, You guys need to learn some decorum where sex is concerned.  NO gentleman will roll over and grunt like a pig after making Love to his woman.  He will cuddle her and sing sweet music in her ears jor cheesy grin grin

Sing music after bed-pressing for 10-25 minutes to please his woman?
What else do u gurls want? Ice-cream factory in bed??
Whereas all Antidote gets to do is ooooooh, ahhhhhhhh, ouuuuch. . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Identity Fraud / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl / How Can One Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.