Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships (10926 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:39am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

oh we know that! keep him there and out of women's hair. We are tired of his female-bashing. He needs the marathon session now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

jenny, wow! this is interesting news. Where's my damn phone?

Yes ooooooooooooooo, He stays right here, Safe and sound, Away from the man-eaters cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

@Jenny,
YOu and these detective skills, grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

@4Her
that is what i am here for. but seriously someone needs to teach 4him about pre-intimacy and afterplay tongue
lol!!
leave him to me. . . wink

j-girl:

eldee - you know i'm straight forward right? smiley
I'm asking us to break UP!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want no stinkin' breaks. You and your promoter (jenny) can go and meet 4her. She's ready to take you. angry

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
what da!!!
abeg stop am jo
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 09, 2008
so onyinye are u volunteering to teach 4him pre-intimacy and fokplay undecided it needs practical teaching u know wink wink not only on nl but also outside nl wink wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 09, 2008
@Antidote

u know ive gat them detective skills wink wink wink grin grin grin grin ask me anything u wanna know and i'ma tell u every cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

so onyinye are u volunteering to teach 4him pre-intimacy and fokplay undecided it needs practical teaching u know wink wink not only on nl but also outside nl wink wink
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I am ready for you.
Besides, u are the only woman i can bone without a condom on. cheesy grin

I run the Rock of my salvation, Amen, Lord keep me safe from the hands of "evil". Those who  wish to devour my soul. AMEN!!

Xerxes, I swear eh, If you cannot perform, I will pack your things in those "Ghana must go bags" and return you to your parents house the very said night,  angry angry grin grin

@J- Girl where are you oooo? grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

Truly Hilarious!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy no i cant volunteer. he wouldnt be able to handle me. even as a virgin i would frighten with the things i could cheesy wink tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:43am On Jun 09, 2008
4Her:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
what da!!!
abeg stop am jo
why the pretense? all of us know you have a thing for NL boys. Take eldee jare. I'm sure you were having your thing on the DL

Antidote, we don't want him either. He's too vocal to be dealt with in a week cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
girl, i'm here. Go do your thing. Get a room and y'all disappear. . . . .
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 1:43am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

eldee - you know i'm straight forward right? smiley
I'm asking us to break UP!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want no stinkin' breaks. You and your promoter (jenny) can go and meet 4her. She's ready to take you. angry
I think a break will be better to clear our heads. . .
We don't need to take any hasty decisions till after the Euros cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2008
@onyinye
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u get bad mouth oooo

@4her
y r u squeezing ur face undecided wat u cannot do onyinye can do berra cool
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

@4her
y r u squeezing your face undecided what u cannot do onyinye can do berra cool
lmao. . . let me not boast grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2008
eldee:

I think a break will be better to clear our heads. . .
We don't need to take any hasty decisions till after the Euros cheesy
Eldee - is it by force? Me, i don't want you again. Let's break up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No man starves his woman as long as you have starved me. Let me go.

4her's cars are already packed with your stuff. I'll watch Euro in my house and you in yours, understood? cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl take it easy,eldee loves u,truly,he told me he loves u like anything in dis world,imagine he couldnt sleep last night cos he was thinking about u,dont leave d guy naw abeg,see he's already shedding tears sad sad
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 1:47am On Jun 09, 2008
well jenny has a point. there are some things i can do no one else can grin cheesy wink cool
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 1:47am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

I run the Rock of my salvation, Amen, Lord keep me safe from the hands of "evil". Those who  wish to devour my soul. AMEN!!

Xerxes, I swear eh, If you cannot perform, I will pack your things in those "Ghana must go bags" and return you to your parent's house the very said night,  angry angry grin grin

Stop pretending!!!!!
U nearly passed out the other day tongue tongue i actually had to call 999. . . . . . . . .
Have u stopped your nose-bleeding yet? grin cheesy cool
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 09, 2008
yes ooo onyinye do wat 4her cannot do,i give u d permission cool cool
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 09, 2008
4Him, come and explain yourself or we'll have a problem. . .

Jenny wants you, but she can't have you oh, tell her angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:49am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Stop pretending!!!!!
You nearly passed out the other day tongue tongue i actually had to call 999. . . . . . . . .
Have u stopped your nose-bleeding yet? grin cheesy cool

Buenos Noches y'all, I am out sad sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@J-Girl, See ya around honey, Jenny, take care, MY days on NL  has just officially  "ended" cry cry cry,
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 09, 2008
@4her

which jenny,naaaa 4him does not now how to do pre-intimacy and fokplay,i need a man who can do both ruggedly roughly and hotly wink and ive gat one already kiss
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

Eldee - is it by force? Me, i don't want you again. Let's break up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No man starves his woman as long as you have starved me. Let me go.

4her's cars are already packed with your stuff. I'll watch Euro in my house and you in yours, understood? cheesy
Starvation? How?
Let's not act under pressure cheesy We'll go through this together wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

yes ooo onyinye do what 4her cannot do,i give u d permission cool cool
Truly Hilarious!!! but not to 4him. i might scare him gay cheesy wink smiley grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 09, 2008
@ topic

I'm of the mind you free people that wants to be freed. Please get on with your life.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 09, 2008
Antidote where to,officiallly ended where ,how,wen?xerxes wat did u do to my Antidote angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:52am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

j-girl take it easy,eldee loves u,truly,he told me he loves u like anything in this world,imagine he couldnt sleep last night because he was thinking about u,don't leave d guy naw abeg,see he's already shedding tears sad sad
he's asking for a break and i'm asking for a break up - what's the difference. i'm tired of this whole thing. He couldn't sleep cos he was with 4 her. angry angry angry angry angry Let him go!!!!!!!!!!!! angry tongue tongue tongue tongue

antidote - did you let the mean little xerxes scare you off? Come on - stay for a while.

eldee:

Starvation? How?
Let's not act under pressure cheesy We'll go through this together wink
Go thru what? How can everyone else see your pic but me? I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 09, 2008
4her has bcome a home breaker and husband snatcher,how many guys does that girl want sef ehn undecided undecided see as she has put confusion between eldee and j-girl naw angry angry angry angry

jgirl calm down see eldee is crying naw,d loves u abeg,take it easy naw sad sad sad
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 1:55am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

Buenos Noches y'all, I am out sad sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@J-Girl, See ya around honey, Jenny, take care, MY days on Nairaland  has just officially  "ended" cry cry cry,

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!! .
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

he's asking for a break and i'm asking for a break up - what's the difference. i'm tired of this whole thing. He couldn't sleep because he was with 4 her. angry angry angry angry angry Let him go!!!!!!!!!!!! angry tongue tongue tongue tongue

Go through what? How can everyone else see your pic but me? I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who saw my pic?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Honey, this is sumn we can settle in the bedroom wink wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 09, 2008
BEDROOM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked AND AFTER DAT WAT NEXT ELDEE wink wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2008
sex is not the answer lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2008
@jeeny and jgirleldee
lol. . .sorry, 4him is enough. . grin grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2008
sex IS THE ANSWER!!!! angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:59am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!! .

It's now 3-3 tongue tongue tongue

@Jenny and J-Girl, am here o, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can One Get Over An Ex? / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.