Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships (10923 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by amaikama(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
Am been serious my dear. sad
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by phemmy26(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2008
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by acidrop(f): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2008
no it dosent
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by outlaws(m): 4:24am On Jun 18, 2008
cool

What’s Up Poster? I guess you deserve what you got. That’s what you get when you deal with bitches, they will trash and walk over you and not even remember your existence. More badly when she is older than you, she will kick your punk weak ass. As the guy, you need to let her know who the man is. If you play along with what ever she say or do, then she is the captain. Now you have learned your lessons, don’t even bother taking her back. First you need to realize that she dumped your punk weak ass for some one else, how insulting can that be especially if people you know knew about it. Some bitches are stronger than some men, that’s only if you let them.

Don’t revenge your anger toward ladies. There are good ladies and there are bitches. You just have to watch before you leap.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by BubbleWrap: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2008
So as to his question, I have no idea, and am wondering myself. I know that I will try to not talk to her to give my girlfriend the time she needs unless she wants me to be there and only if the break idea is out the window. I'll grow to have more doubts myself if she let's it go past two weeks. I let her decide the time. She thought a month and then said that was too long. eh. after my first relationship I think I'll be okay. I'd rather just hold her though. October 1st was her and I's 2 year anniversary. Ironic don't you think? Either way, I agree with the common theme everyone has said that is "Give her space." If she gives it back then take it SLOWLY from there. If she has multiple personailties and you notice a lot of guys around her, then well, that's not good. Anyway, before I think flashbacks, I'll leave this be.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by CANGEL2(f): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2008
maybe she wants to tast another.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by TOYOSI20(f): 2:26am On Aug 12, 2009
It can, . . . . .as long as theres a mutual understanding between the couple involved, . . . .

and they both remain exclusive during the break of course, otherwise i really don't see the point, . . . .
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by dawoyo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Poster,
it's becos of guys like you that ladies go about misbehaving.
Now, your gf's told you about three times now that she needs some time off and u're begging her when it's so obvious she's fallen for some other guy? That's really gross men, grow up and call her bluff. I used to have a gf whom i loved very much but was always using the time-off word, i love her yes but i gave her a final warning that if she ever used the word again, that wud be d end of d rela. Now, i know it's very hurtful but even if she changes her mind now, do u want to continue leaving in fear knowing that she might someday tells u she needed that break?
Also, i think she doesn't respect you 4 her to flout her fantasies for another guy to ur face. Men she dey take u play and if i were you, i wud loose her immediately.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Cockyzy(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2009
Fire is to Gold as distance is to love, a love that can survive across a distance can stand the test of time.Absence makes the heart fonder.i have been in a distance relationship and we so compatible.She is so addicted to me as we were bestfriend for years before we turn lovers.My advice is try sit her down and talk with her heart to heart.man! You need to double your game
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Druss(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2009
To the poster honey she wants to have her fun. I know its very painful darling but dont hold on let her go. I suggest you if she wants to come back after doing rubbish you dont allow her. relatioships are not DVDs which you can rewind and pause. You either do it or you dont. I feel for you.
If this was mutual it would be different but its not.

At the end of the day YOU can only decide for yourself.

KPOM!!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by GhanaGal: 1:02pm On May 26, 2010
MY OOOHH MY, its sounds like she's just ad enuf. she dont want u no more, aaaaaww am sorry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by LadyLocs(f): 10:29am On May 27, 2010
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, of someone else. A break is breaking up with someone without the awkwardness.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Bim4u: 12:52pm On May 27, 2010
@ OP,
u must be stupidest person i've know not only jare most guys are,
when i initially read the content i knew straight away the girl was just attracted to the other guy n wanted to chop his kini,
How can you compare someone u're dating to whom u aren't dating and feel his got better character than ur current b/f
Anyway the grass is always greener on the other side,
So eventually the guy chopped and treated her like trash
Then she remembered you were worth millions
It guys like you that gives girls the go-ahead to be bad women and then you complain,
Instead of you to behave like a man and kick her backside to the curb
You took her back like a mumu
Marriage is more than all the love you quote you have for her
When she does same in future,then u remember she's not a good women
When you're in a relationship,it just like marriage but no ring,
That should be when you show the stuff you're made up off
So she suddenly remembered after 4 yrs that you're not good and caring,

Na wa ohhhh
When she does it again
don't come here to tell us the story,
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Dejavu: 5:02pm On May 27, 2010
From my own point of view, sad I believe u should give her a little time. Do yourself a favour Don't go begging. It will only make you look pathetic. But after this break, u need to be real careful with her. What's d possibility that she won't ask for another break when the next guy comes along
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by TWise(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
Please and please, move on with your life. You sound pathetic, really. Add value to yourself and the world would run after you, even your girl. Geez!
You will never know how high you can fly unless you sprfead your wings and jump!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by tolutara: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2010
phemmy26:

she accepted me back after the one week and we went back as normal, showing all the love and about two days ago i couldnt get off the fact that she cheated on me so i asked her two days ago if she ever cheated on me, and she said said no then later she called me in the night only to tell me that if we are going to stay together again that she had a confession to make and she then told me that she slept with the guy about three days when we made up and that it wasn't intentional, i went to her house immediately she told me and was on the verge of leaving but she cried and begged me not to. I don't want to leave her because i love her and i could see those guilt in her eyes and really sorry for what she did. I accepted her back. Is that a right decision i made for the sake of love. I love her and would nit one to loose her. That very day i asked her the question if she has cheated on e, the very guy she cheated with still shook hands with me that day. Girls are wicked upon all the love i gave to her and some times i say to my self that to love someone is definitely a waste of time and oe shouldnt love because now i have tasted love and love hurts and wicked

I would never again love a girl so deeply cos now i know its definitely not worth it. They all the same

1st, This Poster is S.T.U.P.I.D or what?, haba, After all  the advice your were given by the  people here. You have the audacity to post the poo above and ask us if it was ok take her back.? angry angry angry angry

Then your crazy self tells us women are the same, omo eat poo jor. You an I.D.I.O.T , you deserve what you got. Grow a pair and quit being a man with such low self esteem, with your I can't live without her crap. Hhen Die for her then, errant nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by TOMSY(f): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2020
phemmy26:
she accepted me back after the one week and we went back as normal, showing all the love and about two days ago i couldnt get off the fact that she cheated on me so i asked her two days ago if she ever cheated on me, and she said said no then later she called me in the night only to tell me that if we are going to stay together again that she had a confession to make and she then told me that she slept with the guy about three days when we made up and that it wasn't intentional , i went to her house immediately she told me and was on the verge of leaving but she cried and begged me not to. I don't want to leave her because i love her and i could see those guilt in her eyes and really sorry for what she did. I accepted her back. Is that a right decision i made for the sake of love. I love her and would nit one to loose her. That very day i asked her the question if she has cheated on e, the very guy she cheated with still shook hands with me that day. Girls are wicked upon all the love i gave to her and some times i say to my self that to love someone is definitely a waste of time and oe shouldnt love because now i have tasted love and love hurts and wicked
I would never again love a girl so deeply cos now i know its definitely not worth it. They all the same

Greatresearcher1 come and add this man to your simp hall of fame o
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by GreatResearcher1: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2020
TOMSY:
phemmy26:
she accepted me back after the one week and we went back as normal, showing all the love and about two days ago i couldnt get off the fact that she cheated on me so i asked her two days ago if she ever cheated on me, and she said said no then later she called me in the night only to tell me that if we are going to stay together again that she had a confession to make and she then told me that she slept with the guy about three days when we made up and that it wasn't intentional , i went to her house immediately she told me and was on the verge of leaving but she cried and begged me not to. I don't want to leave her because i love her and i could see those guilt in her eyes and really sorry for what she did. I accepted her back. Is that a right decision i made for the sake of love. I love her and would nit one to loose her. That very day i asked her the question if she has cheated on e, the very guy she cheated with still shook hands with me that day. Girls are wicked upon all the love i gave to her and some times i say to my self that to love someone is definitely a waste of time and oe shouldnt love because now i have tasted love and love hurts and wicked

Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by GreatResearcher1: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2020
TOMSY:
phemmy26:

Added.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Identity Fraud / Name The Most Awkward Moniker You've Come Across On Nl / How Can One Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.