Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships (10922 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 09, 2008
i trust u Antidote i know u cant give up just like dat wink wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:59am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!!!! .
You're lucky she gave up too easily.
Antidote - come back here. He can do nothing to you. It's not as if he's capable of causing that much harm to you.

jenny - eldee is not crying! he's engaged in his footie. I swear, I'm about to curse his tv and every other tv showing euro around him. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

4her, we all know you've never been satisfied with just 4 him. You went after Stephen, remember? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eldee - me and you in what bedroom?
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 2:00am On Jun 09, 2008
sex only complicates things. it might dim things down for a while but the problem eventually come back to the surface.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2008
Who said am not satisfied?
Stephen? who's that?
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

sex only complicates things. it might dim things down for a while but the problem eventually come back to the surface.
was just kidding wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 09, 2008
abeg you two. , let me watch my movie jo angry angry angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 2:02am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

sex is not the answer lipsrsealed

Nah! apparently. . .
We know how we do it wink wink

@j-girl
Er. . .the bedroom nah
Are you scared that the section is ur weakzone? cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by ztyle(m): 2:03am On Jun 09, 2008
3 moderator for Romance Section, Kia the Section na wa. shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 2:04am On Jun 09, 2008
4Her:

Who said am not satisfied?
Stephen? who's that?
Ewoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Does NL see what i see? When cadet was following stephen like ant following sugar! cheesy cheesy cheesy
eldee:

Nah! apparently. . .
We know how we do it wink wink

@j-girl
Er. . .the bedroom nah
Are you scared that the section is your weakzone? cheesy
Eldee - do not start with me!
My weakzone? grin grin
Last time i recall, it was your knees that buckled, not mine grin grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 2:04am On Jun 09, 2008
@Antidote
hope things get better. dont be bother yourself with 4her.
@Jenny
you make me sound like a freak cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 2:06am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

Antidote - come back here. He can do nothing to you. It's not as if he's capable of causing that much harm to you.

You've got that right darl, He wouldn't dare grin

@Jenny, I heard u o, Loud and clear hon grin grin

@Xerxes, I will soon come upstairs to read your favourite bedtime story for you, "There's a cat in the Hat" grin grin cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 2:07am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

You've got that right darl, He wouldn't dare grin

@Jenny, I heard u o, Loud and clear hon grin grin

@Xerxes, I will soon come upstairs to read your favourite bedtime story for you, "There's a cat in the Hat" grin grin cheesy
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's just mean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 2:08am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

Eldee - do not start with me!
My weakzone? grin grin
Last time i recall, it was your knees that buckled, not mine grin grin grin
Let's go there and see who chomes out first this time cheesy
You forgot I've been taking lessons from onyinye
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 2:08am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

It's now 3-3 tongue tongue tongue

I'm catching up.
Which cat in the hat? Please no zing in my bed. tongue grin
Tomorrow, u will be reading green eggs and ham!!! cheesy wink

j-girl:

Awwwwwwwwww. . . . . . . . .
I just knocked out one of y'all feminists.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2008
eldee:

WHAT!!!!! no lessons from here. trust me you wouldnt be able to keep up with me. i would scare you gay cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 2:11am On Jun 09, 2008
eldee:

jenny can you see now? Eldee has been taking "lessons" from onyinye.
You this guy will not kill me b4 my time.
I say I no DO! ah ahn - na by force?

~Xerxes~:

I'm catching up.

If there was a zing in your bed - that would be beautiful.
You didn't knock her out. You should know better. She had a soft spot for you cos you're hers to control. she was letting you have your moment. Don't get too excited about it cos if i can help it that's the last time she's going to commit such a grave offence.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 2:14am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

WHAT!!!!! no lessons from here. trust me you wouldnt be able to keep up with me. i would scare you gay cheesy
Did I say lessons? I meant training cheesy

j-girl:

jenny can you see now? Eldee has been taking "lessons" from onyinye.
You this guy will not kill me before my time.
I say I no DO! ah ahn - na by force?

Are you not the one that said I was always knocking you out too early?
Believe me, I only took pre-intimacy lessons cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 2:16am On Jun 09, 2008
eldee:

Are you not the one that said I was always knocking you out too early?
Believe me, I only took pre-intimacy lessons cheesy
I told you to build your stamina not take pre-intimacy lessons. Now you can go to her for the whole package. I'm sure she can offer conclusion as well
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I'm catching up.
Tomorrow, u will be reading green eggs and ham!!! cheesy wink

You just LOVE Zing, don't cha?? tongue tongue.I told you he's a darling, ask Aunty Jgirl grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy,

OK.NO probs.I can do Green eggs and ham! As long as there is a neatly wrapped size 71/2 Miu Miu next to the frying pan cheesy grin grin grin

j-girl:

If there was a zing in your bed - that would be beautiful.
You didn't knock her out. You should know better. She had a soft spot for you because you're hers to control. she was letting you have your moment. Don't get too excited about it because if i can help it that's the last time she's going to commit such a grave offence.

[size=14pt] I hereby rest my case cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked[/size]
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2008
@ eldee
you dey crazy. me give lessons to you eh what have i taught you den??
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 2:21am On Jun 09, 2008
@ eldee, I've found a new plan to see your pic. In fact, it's a fail-proof plan. I'll kick it into action tonight and round it up tomorrow. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 2:21am On Jun 09, 2008
@j-girl
Aight, let see if the stamina's here yet
Or do you want me to waste one year of training? wink wink wink

@onyinye
You taght me Foreplay101
I'm going for practicals now tongue tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 2:22am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

@ eldee, I've found a new plan to see your pic. In fact, it's a fail-proof plan. I'll kick it into action tonight and round it up tomorrow. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry but you can't expect hell to freeze tomorrow tongue tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 2:25am On Jun 09, 2008
oh just wait for it
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 2:29am On Jun 09, 2008
@eldee
oka now. be specific what have i taught you. semester exams are coming cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 2:36am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

@eldee
oka now. be specific what have i taught you. semester exams are coming cheesy cheesy cheesy
Er. . .The Cuddle Rule
The 10 minute rule
The Tongueing Hypothesis
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 2:37am On Jun 09, 2008
Truly hilarious!! oka what is the tongue hypothesis and the ten minute rule?? you got the cuddling part right.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by iykedee: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2008
We all read this thread so we cld give advice to a fellow nairalander and that's exactly what I'll do. Firstly, when a woman starts comparing with with another man, she's already cheating on you emotionally. She came outright and told you that this other guy does things you do not do.

I'm an advocate of building not destroying but I'll tell you loud and clear that her mind is elsewhere. Most women never truly love completely. She asked for a break and a break is exactly what she's gonna get. Give her that break she cravingly asked for three times. She'll prolly realize that she lost a gem and try to come back to you but then again do not be suprised to hear she's already with someone else during the so-called break.

She obviously found somewhere else she expects to be greener but nemesis is a bi**ch and as far as your hands are clean, it'll catch up with her.
Cut your losses and move on, it's gonna be hard but thats the only smart thing to do. If she comes back to you, you'll have that sense of satisfaction but don't ever go back to someone that compares you with another guy. When a woman is in love, only her man is perfect, if she now thinks you ain't the shit, then she has either fallen outta love with you or she never was. It has never been clearer that you gotta move on. Be on your EXODUS, Goodluck bro
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Orimili(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2008
A "break" is the dumbest thing that has ever been conceived, relationship wise. I have never seen any relationship that has survived one. Just forget about her and move on, as it is obvious that she wants to end the relationship.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by joomiegal(f): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2008
iykedee:

We all read this thread so we cld give advice to a fellow nairalander and that's exactly what I'll do. Firstly, when a woman starts comparing with with another man, she's already cheating on you emotionally. She came outright and told you that this other guy does things you do not do.

I'm an advocate of building not destroying but I'll tell you loud and clear that her mind is elsewhere. Most women never truly love completely. She asked for a break and a break is exactly what she's going to get. Give her that break she cravingly asked for three times. She'll prolly realize that she lost a gem and try to come back to you but then again do not be suprised to hear she's already with someone else during the so-called break.

She obviously found somewhere else she expects to be greener but nemesis is a bi**ch and as far as your hands are clean, it'll catch up with her.
Cut your losses and move on, it's going to be hard but thats the only smart thing to do. If she comes back to you, you'll have that sense of satisfaction but don't ever go back to someone that compares you with another guy. When a woman is in love, only her man is perfect, if she now thinks you ain't the shit, then she has either fallen out of love with you or she never was. It has never been clearer that you gotta move on. Be on your EXODUS, Goodluck bro

my sentiments exactly!! ur girl wants to walk, i suggest you let her. pity is a very poor reason for stayg wit anybody, dont try 2 guilt-trip her into staying, u'll eventually hate it.

and if she ever comes back after "sampling", ull be the world's greatest fool to take her back! if u were not good enuff to stick with, why shld u be gud enuff later after she's goten her fingers burnt? dont be anybody's shock absorber. all the best
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by amaikama(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
I really don't believe in all that crap angry she want to leave you in the first place, not that she has any genuine reason to. The way i see it, if a girl really loves a guy and she find out he is not the way he ought to be, it is the girl right to make him wat she want him to be but not just say they are not compatible or whatever. angry A girl will use wat ever excuse to end a relationship when they find another one.

No two people have the same behavior, characters, spirit. we just have to be there for one another without complaining.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by TOH(f): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
amaikama:

I really don't believe in all that crap angry she want to leave you in the first place, not that she has any genuine reason to. The way i see it, if a girl really loves a guy and she find out he is not the way he ought to be, it is the girl right to make him what she want him to be but not just say they are not compatible or whatever. angry A girl will use what ever excuse to end a relationship when they find another one,

Is this a joke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Identity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.