Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211527 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
ekanDamie: @hardeyshyna & mc-bomb is good to knw u guys hav taken d bold step in getin ur E-books ill b joinin u later. Pls reply ur mails or gmail me @mackr0138@gmail.com. We may ave som beneficial chats n info to share

i am working sleeplessly to setup an importers forum strictly meant for my subscribers. Their in we all will get to know our selves better and learn from our individual experiences with importation. Lets stay tuned to the thread and look forward to hearing the announcement of the forum.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ikare(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
hi.i just saw ds.can u pls mail me a guide so I can really understand. ayewo38@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lets have more questions to attend to.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lets have more questions to
attend to...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its night once again. I wish every one on the thread sweet dreams.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its night once again. I wish
every one on the thread
sweet dreams..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

i am working sleeplessly to setup an importers forum strictly meant for my subscribers. Their in we all will get to know our selves better and learn from our individual experiences with importation. Lets stay tuned to the thread and look forward to hearing the announcement of the forum.
thanks so much for Ur call today... of course.. my attention is glued to Ur station.. ll definitely stay tuned
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dulkebe: 1:15am On Sep 27, 2013
oga bello, expect my payment today God's willing
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2013
dulkebe: oga bello, expect my payment today God's willing

ok i will be expecting your payment. i will surely provide you with the best of my help to see that you succeed.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Hardeshyna:
thanks so much for Ur call today... of course.. my attention is glued to Ur station.. ll definitely stay tuned

thanks and i wish you all the best in your endeavors. always feel free to get back to me when ever you need me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Good morning to everybody on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2013
kindly try making a new post after 24hrs if your post is being hidden by the anti spam bot
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by aitope(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2013
I am really interested in buying this ebook but presently doesn't have the stuff that will push me to demand for it. maybe later time when am ready.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by aitope(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2013
Please sir, if I want to import a laptop, will the shipping cost be low as $60?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2013
just wentthrough ur site, u made mention of laptos of very cheap price and also the new one u talk about. are u sayin sir, wit a budget of 40 k i can buy som laptops. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2013
aitope: Please sir, if I want to import a laptop, will the shipping cost be low as $60?

with at least $65 you can buy a brand new laptop including shipping to nigeria. in most of the websites i mentioned shipping is free to nigeria.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2013
aitope: I am really interested in buying this ebook but presently doesn't have the stuff that will push me to demand for it. maybe later time when am ready.

ok wish you all the best. looking forward to working with you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2013
rhemahills: just wentthrough ur site, u made mention of laptos of very cheap price and also the new one u talk about. are u sayin sir, wit a budget of 40 k i can buy som laptops. thanks

yes brother 40k is more than enough budget to get you started buying and selling laptops. With as low as a budget of 12k you can buy a brand new laptop that you can resell at 100%+ the buying price. Thank you and feel free to ask more questions.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by aitope(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

with at least $65 you can buy a brand new laptop including shipping to nigeria. in most of the websites i mentioned shipping is free to nigeria.
can't wait to order in a week time
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by aitope(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

kindly help me to enlist the site if possible
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2013
aitope: kindly help me to enlist the site if possible

they have all been enlisted and still been updated in the ebook
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

they have all being enlisted and still being updated in the ebook

I love what you are doing. How can I benefit/join pls?

God bless
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

dis is a very good idea..d burden will be spread insted of vested on only u.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

OMG dis is mind blowing! Asin not a pentium 1 laptop o. N shipin is free??
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
fanx so much
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
To Oga bellow,hw u dey...hope to join next week..thanks for your frequent updates
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
ekanDamie:
dis is a very good idea..d burden will be spread insted of vested on only u.

yes brother. and from time to time we will be inviting both international investors and importers to our midst to broaden our horizon. i will be in charge of that cost. my import pack remains a one time payment. all those that have subscribed are entitled to a life time update of my import pack. but the more sophisticated the package gets, the more expensive it will be for new subscribers. stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
ekanDamie:
OMG dis is mind blowing! Asin not a pentium 1 laptop o. N shipin is free??

no brother. a modern smart mini flexible and durable netbook.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

yes brother. and from time to time we will be inviting both international investors and importers to our midst to broaden our horizon. i will be in charge of that cost. my import pack remains a one time payment. all those that have subscribed are entitled to a life time update of my import pack. but the more sophisticated the package gets, the more expensive it will be for new subscribers. stay tuned
nice! Just wait lemme com on board 1st b4 u do all dis odawise me n u go fight importation kungfu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.