Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211523 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
ntusuwar: Plz I want to know if there will be a change in the cost of the Ebook by nextweek.

hi @ntusuwar i can not withstand the request and nairaland pms any more that the price should please remain 2500 for next week. I know it will be very unfair to over look all those request. So the price will still be 2500 for next week. The changes in price have also reflect on our website. Thank you for your enquiry and your success is our pride. More questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
chemashie: Thanx to Mr. Sadiq for the opportunity given to me to review the said ebook and other added materials.
Surely, it is an eye opener for newbies and those that find it difficult to read entire 300 pages of related threads on importation biz. I requested for the review after he sought to follow me on NL and to know if the ebook was lifted on a related threads. I found in him a geniune man with large heart.
This will surely come in handy for those that are still looking forward to start the biz with little capital (4000-10,000) not necessary for existing importers though.
Also, is better for you as a newbie to pick this ebook and ask for the op mentorship rather than attending seminars.
Other materials also come with the ebook which will be an added advantage for anyone.
I gave my sincere review of the ebook as promised.
Thank you op once again.

thanx so much @chemashie for posting your sincere review. I just sometimes wonder if those that post ill critics about us do not read this kind of post that before embarking on the critics. Nevertheless they have the right to make their critics but let it be factual.

@chemashie you have spoken alot and you have spoken wisely. I wish you all the best in your endeavours. You are also entitled to lifetime updates of my mini importation pack.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Put forward your enquiries and lets do justice to them.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
If your importation question is itching you, put it down let an expert answer it for you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hi please to all those that send me pm for questions i strongly advice that we should please kindly present our questions on this thread. This is because so many questions are just like repeated questions to me. It is not funny answering 1 question 10 times or more in 1day. The major problem is that everybody needs reply to their questions. If you place your questions on the thread, it will help both you and those that will come to the thread after you. Thank you all and i hope we will abide by this.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
importexpert: Hi please to all those that send me pm for questions i strongly advice that we should please kindly present our questions on this thread. This is because so many questions are just like repeated questions to me. It is not funny answering 1 question 10 times or more in 1day. The major problem is that everybody needs reply to their questions. If you place your questions on the thread, it will help both you and those that will come to the thread after you. Thank you all and i hope we will abide by this.

the above post only goes to those that are yet to subscribe for the mini importation ebook. Paid subscribers are free to contact me using what ever means and at what ever time of the day. As a paid subscriber, You are entitled to my 24/7 customer support.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Feed backs are also welcome. It help us grow and help us to serve you better
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2013
Good night friends. See you later in the day
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:02am On Sep 16, 2013
As you lay your bed, so will you lie on it.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Good morning to everybody on the thread. I wish you all a happy week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ogapikin: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Hi @bello, i just sent you some links in your email. Please review them for me to see if they are cheap and if they will be fast selling in naija. Thanx
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ogapikin: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2013
I will be waiting for your reply asap big bro. I wanted to check out today. Thanx in advance
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ogapikin: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2013
Lets go their bro.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2013
ogapikin: Hi @bello, i just sent you some links in your email. Please review them for me to see if they are cheap and if they will be fast selling in naija. Thanx

review in progress. I will get back to you asap.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Will be up with your detailed review in no time. Please be patient.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ogapikin have you execute the order? Did you reach an agreement as i advised?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:42am On Sep 17, 2013
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2013
your questions are highly welcome.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ogapikin: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2013
importexpert: @ogapikin have you execute the order? Did you reach an agreement as i advised?

yes sir i have execute the order. The seller was a bit tough but we reached an agreement just as you said. Shipping period will be 7 to 15 days. Thanx alot for the support. GOD WILL SURELY MAKE YOU BIGGER.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ogapikin: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2013
I just got my tracking number and other checkout details. One love bro.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
ogapikin: I just got my tracking number and other checkout details. One love bro.

one love to you too brother. As you are tracking your package, also be contacting the seller using your account and make enquiry from him if he is tracking your goods and let him tell you were they are now. This is just to let both the seller and shipping company know that they are handling goods of a serious personality.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2013
problem shared is problem solved. present your importation questions lets do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by mrmic: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
My 1st ever post on Nairaland after 4years, is to say am game for this.
Thank You, as i already sent you a PM on how i can purchase the e-Book.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
mrmic: My 1st ever post on Nairaland after 4years, is to say am game for this.
Thank You, as i already sent you a PM on how i can purchase the e-Book.

thank you brother and you are welcome to the inside circle of importers. i have just delivered your ebooks to your email now. you have also unlocked our 24/7 customer support concerning your importation questions. feel free to contact us at what ever time and using what ever means that pleases you. for now, take your time to go through and follow the teachings of your ebooks religiously. thank you for ordering our import pack and your success is our pride!!!!!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:53am On Sep 19, 2013
as usual, your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Welcome onboard everybody. Hope we all had sweet dreams?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by KolaShangOne(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2013
1st of all? Do you have a shipping agent in China? Or which shipping company do you advise your customers to use.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2013
KolaShangOne: 1st of all? Do you have a shipping agent in China? Or which shipping company do you advise your customers to use.

for shipping and procurements, both were explained extensively in the ebook. We listed and explained different shipping methods, cheap and affordable procurement agents, and also how to pay for your shipping here in nigeria if you are not pleased with the sellers shipping price. In fact, for those that have subscribed for the ebook shipping and handling is not their problem because it was down to earth explained in the ebook.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2013
More enquiries about the mini importation ebook are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.