Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211528 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Brother if all that you have posted is true why cant you just create a personal thread and build your reputation instead of spaming other peoples thread?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hi sir, kindly check your email i just sent you a mail. I will also be expecting my upgrade. Thank you sir.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by McBOMB: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yep bro. . .am the guy that jus called u,sammy!. . .am in a uba bank que nw,cant wait for this ebook. . .abeg that ur number the connected to whatsapp?. .
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Yep bro. . .am the guy that jus called u,sammy!. . .am in a uba bank que nw,cant wait for this ebook. . .abeg that ur number the connected to whatsapp?. .

@bello i also want to ask if your line is connected to whats app.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:
Hi sir, kindly check your email i just sent you a mail. I will also be expecting my upgrade. Thank you sir.

thank you @femi i have just replied your email.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mc.BOMB:

thank you for contacting me brother. Kindly forward your details once you are done with the payment. The number is not on whats app but i will provide you with flexible ways of contacting me. Your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:

@bello i also want to ask if your line is connected to whats app.

hi femi it is not connected but atleast you have varieties of ways to contact me. Your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
importexpert:

hi femi it is not connected but atleast you have varieties of ways to contact me. Your success is my pride.

thank you sir.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello OP am a new comer om dis thread o, i just stumbled on it dis very minute am i still eligible? Pls how do i subscribe for d E-book?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
ekanDamie: Hello OP am a new comer om dis thread o, i just stumbled on it dis very minute am i still eligible? Pls how do i subscribe for d E-book?

you are welcome to the thread brother. subscription for the ebook is still on and is 2,800 naira until friday. but my special offer price for nairalanders is 2,500. so you can pay 2,500 within the week. thank you for contacting me and your success is my pride..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
Good evening sir. Please am sorry for the disturbance kindly check your email again.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by femiabiolajamb(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Good evening sir. Please am
sorry for the disturbance
kindly check your email again...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:

hi femi thank you for contacting me. I have replied to your email. Please note that as an esteemed subscriber i promised you a 24/7 best of support. So you are not disturbing me. In fact i am not even happy in a situation were by a person just buy my ebook and i will not hear from them again. My pride is not achieved untill my buyers are importers and sellers of varieties of products. Your curiosity is helping me to remember my early internet days. Just like yourself, i was also having 101 questions to ask every second. I am always available for your support. Kindly let me know when you need me. Your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:48am On Sep 25, 2013
femiabiola@jamb:

hi femi thank you for contacting me. I have replied to your email. Please note that as an esteemed subscriber i promised you a 24/7 best of support. So you are not disturbing me. In fact i am not even happy in a situation were by a person just buy my ebook and i will not hear from them again. My pride is not achieved untill my buyers are importers and sellers of varieties of products. Your curiosity is helping me to remember my early internet days. Just like yourself, i was also having 101 questions to ask every second. I am always available for your support. Kindly let me know when you need me. Your success is my pride. .
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:26am On Sep 25, 2013
your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2013
It is morning again and i want to say a very big good morning to everybody on the thread.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2013
importexpert: It is morning again and i want to say a very big good morning to everybody on the thread.
gud am to u too sir, if i pay d 2500 in gtb will i get d E-book froo dem?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Nd sir am not an internet guru can i still read dis E-book and still import goods hassle free.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie:
gud am to u too sir, if i pay d 2500 in gtb will i get d E-book froo dem?

hi good morning, you will not get the ebook from gtbank. after your payment kindly send me "Import Pack*Your Name*Your Email address*Your Mobile number*Bank paid*Teller No.* the teller number is the 5,6,7, 8, or 9 digit number on the slip you will make your payment with.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie: Nd sir am not an internet guru can i still read dis E-book and still import goods hassle free.

the ebook is not only for internet gurus. if you can read this thread, register on nairaland and create a nairaland account. then you have more than enough knowledge to get started with your import biz
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Lets have your questions about our mini importation pack.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Thank u for ur patience bro, he who neva asks questions claims to knw it all.
Bro, do i nid anytin lyk a system or any device or documents(importation liesence of any sort)
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Cos apart from d 2500 am to pay for d E-book i wanna ascertain every oda expenses b4 i can actualy start importin. I wunt wanna start n not ave d means to continue
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie: Thank u for ur patience bro, he who neva asks questions claims to knw it all.
Bro, do i nid anytin lyk a system or any device or documents(importation liesence of any sort)

hi brother you do not need any document of any sort to get started. You will require internet access. If you do not have a p.c, it is not a necessity an hour in a cyber cafe can do your importations for you.

In some of the websites we listed, You will need a credit card to make your online purchases. You do not need any documents of any such to get the credit card. Any type of i.d card and a single passport photograph is ok. The card will cost you only N650 naira and you will get it 20 to 40 minutes after applying for it from a nigerian bank we will reveal to you. The card is also not a necessity as we listed soo many companies that can help you with your payments. In a nutshell, you do not need anything much to get started. Our ebook is a zero to hero guide to mini importation in nigeria.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
importexpert:

hi brother you do not need any document of any sort to get started. You will require internet access. If you do not have a p.c, it is not a necessity an hour in a cyber cafe can do your importations for you.

In some of the websites we listed, You will need a credit card to make your online purchases. You do not need any documents of any such to get the credit card. Any type of i.d card and a single passport photograph is ok. The card will cost you only N650 naira and you will get it 20 to 40 minutes after applying for it from a nigerian bank we will reveal to you. The card is also not a necessity as we listed soo many companies that can help you with your payments. In a nutshell, you do not need anything much to get started. Our ebook is a zero to hero guide to mini importation in nigeria.
thanx for ur clearification, am sure d Ebook will enlighten me more. But na till salary enta nxtwk i go fit start o.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sir if i may ask, i dnt feel dis cyber cafe pipul n dier useless server, can it not b done online thru like an andriod tablet? Cos i also wanna get 1, since u deal in importation i dnt knw if u can sell- very gud 1 for me, around 15-17k thanx
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
If u can sell, i will just ave d oppoutunity of buyin from u nd also wit ur assistance buy d form n get d ebook on dat same day, i cant wait to begin dis business.. Am excited cos ave bin thinkin b4 now how i can maximize d meager 18k i receive as I.T salary evry month. Too small. Help me bro
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
hello oga bello hav been following dis trend and cant wait to get ur ebook. although i dont hav d money nw but pls can i pay 2500 for it nextweek. my newest mentor. thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
rhemahills: hello oga bello hav been following dis trend and cant wait to get ur ebook. although i dont hav d money nw but pls can i pay 2500 for it nextweek. my newest mentor. thanks
salary things abi, lol.. Whats ur gmail bro.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
stevomozo@gmail.com i stay in minna. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.