Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211525 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hardeshyna: fanx so much

thank you too and dont mention. i am just doing my part
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
shakol91: To Oga bellow,hw u dey...hope to join next week..thanks for your frequent updates

thank you brother and you are highly welcome to our midst
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
ekanDamie:
nice! Just wait lemme com on board 1st b4 u do all dis odawise me n u go fight importation kungfu

lol, ok i will wait but make sure you do not think of fighting importation kongfu with me because i have jakichan and vandam as business partners. they will finish you if you try me. hahahah
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert:

lol, ok i will wait but make sure you do not think of fighting importation kongfu with me because i have jakichan and vandam as business partners. they will finish you if you try me. hahahah
hahahe let me stay my own den i dont want bruises. I rada use d moni for bandage n plaster to import usb cable. Lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
we are going to turn on operation award most active member of the day. so far we have one winner (ekanDamie) he won his award on Wednesday. he kept the thread as lively as it should be. @ekanDamie expect your bonuses as soon as you subscribe
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
ekanDamie:
hahahe let me stay my own den i dont want bruises. I rada use d moni for bandage n plaster to import usb cable. Lol

lol, importing usb cables will mean that you are now jakichan's brother. hope you are not planning to take my position? "wink"
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
ebiye55:

I have received the mail, reading mode activated. I will be back with my questions.

i will be expecting your questions. my pride is yet to be achieved until you are an importer. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
importexpert: we are going to turn on operation award most active member of the day. so far we have one winner (ekanDamie) he won his award on Wednesday. he kept the thread as lively as it should be. @ekanDamie expect your bonuses as soon as you subscribe
am humbed.. Expect my subscibin nxt week
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tolase220(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pls send details of subscription to me at chrisfab01@gmail.com. I will send the N2,500 immediately. I followed u from day one. No dulling! Congrats. Hope to say more when I see the thing. Cheers.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
ok oga belo na quick response monday i will subscribe. hw many days will it take one to get his good in let say minna or zaria afta orderin.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yes bro, how long will it take me to complete d process involved on d E-book before i can import n how long at d most will d goods take to get to its lagos
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
lets have more questions coming in.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
rhemahills: ok oga belo na quick response monday i will subscribe. hw many days will it take one to get his good in let say minna or zaria afta orderin.

i can not specify the exact amount of days because their are many factors that will determine that. it can be 5 to 7 or 7 to 10 or 10 to 15 working days. it all depends on the arrangement between you and your seller. i have received orders in kano state several times 7 days after my order
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
ok thanks so u said shipment is $5 so is it to minna or zaria direct or it involve other charges. also can one buy suits on those sites
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
in most of the websites i listed in the ebook shipping is free to nigeria. you can buy anything that you can find in nigerian market in the websites i will reveal to you.

rhemahills: ok thanks so u said shipment is $5 so is it to minna or zaria direct or it involve other charges. also can one buy suits on those sites
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
more questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
more questions are welcome,,,
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:02am On Sep 28, 2013
How much does the ebook cost now?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Infinitikoncept: How much does the ebook cost now?

hi, good morning and how was your night? The ebooks will cost you N2,800 now. Thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by lifegoeson2: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2013
All thanks to oga bello for the support I am gradually seeing light in my importation business. I just received my order of 20pieces transparent quartz wrist watches and two 8inch android tablet phones. I will be out for supply today because my buyers have been waiting for me. God bless you @mentor bello.

Kudos for keeping the thread alive.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2013
Why is it that all the people that commented positive on this forum were all registered on 18th august,2013. mr. importerexpert you need someone here in this forum with long background on this forum to review your e-book and give it a try to clear the air and that person is no other person than me. I have been on this forum as far back as 2006, go to google.com and type any of my name and you will see I have nothing to hide my mail is chuksman2000@yahoo.com phone no. 08065942445 send me the book for free and I will use my N4,000 to give a try of the importation and whether goods arrive or not I will come back to comment what happens here.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2013
importexpert: more questions are welcome,,,

Hi Mr. Bello, does any of the sites listed in the ebook require signup?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2013
Bro unanswed------>
ekanDamie: Yes bro, how long will it take me to complete d process involved on d E-book before i can import n how long at d most will d goods take to get to its lagos
@oga bello pls whats ur active fone number i ave a preposition to make
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2013
importexpert: more questions are welcome,,,

....And hope you slept well. I have a GTB naira mastercard I use regularly on quickteller and I've also used it to buy software on Playstore for my android. Is it OK for use?

Thanks again!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2013
lifegoeson2: . I received my used hp laptop in good condition. I spent approximately N9,200 in total for the laptop. Laptop price was N4,700 and and shipping and procurement cost was approximately N4,500..
bro pls o, why did dis guy pay 4500 for shipment, tot shipin is free but here it almost equal d price of d lappy.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2013
ncpat: Why is it that all the people that commented positive on this forum were all registered on 18th august,2013. mr. importerexpert you need someone here in this forum with long background on this forum to review your e-book and give it a try to clear the air and that person is no other person than me. I have been on this forum as far back as 2006, go to google.com and type any of my name and you will see I have nothing to hide my mail is chuksman2000@yahoo.com phone no. 08065942445 send me the book for free and I will use my N4,000 to give a try of the importation and whether goods arrive or not I will come back to comment what happens here.

hi and you are highly welcome to my thread. You are Truely God sent because i was looking forward to giving out more review copies to older members on the forum. Your profile have truely qualified for that.

I just wonder if you did not view all the below usernames before saying all the users that made positive feedbacks registered august 18.

femiabiola@jamb, anochuks08, Hardeshyna, nairacountry,
callen odinks, chemashie,
imaginebabs

i randomly selected the above usernames,they all had 1 or more positive feedback about us and with some of them having a profile as old as 2008. Some one should please confirm their feedbacks and their profiles. Or did they all register the same day?

For having more than one user registering on same date on this thread it is a fact that i cant say is not true. I have explained this in page 2 but i will do that again.

In all my paid facebook or addynamo ads, i have a link back to this thread. If i have an active ads, this thread normally receives 100 to 200 views daily. Since the traffic is not from nairaland and most of them may not have a nairaland account but they want to drop their comments, they will have no option than to register and comment. If an ads is running, you can find up to 3-6 users registering on the same day and making comments.

For your review copy, just to proof to you that we are genuine and legitimate enough, i will give you for absolutely freee and you will also be entitled to our lifetime support just like a paid subscriber so that you can feel the bounties that our subscribers feel.

For the meantime, patiently expect my call why i arrange for your review copy. Thank you for taking your time to comment on my thread. Your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2013
my oga thanks for ur reply we subscribe monday. pls hw much wil b d shipment for led tvs and say dat new laptop u talk about on ur site
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2013
ebiye55:

Hi Mr. Bello, does any of the sites listed in the ebook require signup?

you do not need to sign up before you can browse the sites. But you will require to sign up for free before you can pay for your goods. Sign up is as easy as registering on nairaland. How was your night?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by luvcherish(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2013
ncpat: Why is it that all the people that commented positive on this forum were all registered on 18th august,2013. mr. importerexpert you need someone here in this forum with long background on this forum to review your e-book and give it a try to clear the air and that person is no other person than me. I have been on this forum as far back as 2006, go to google.com and type any of my name and you will see I have nothing to hide my mail is chuksman2000@yahoo.com phone no. 08065942445 send me the book for free and I will use my N4,000 to give a try of the importation and whether goods arrive or not I will come back to comment what happens here.

NA WAITING ME MA OBSERVE BE DAT OOOO!!!! EH EH

MORE RESEARCH STILL GOING ON

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.