Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211529 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie:
thanx for ur clearification, am sure d Ebook will enlighten me more. But na till salary enta nxtwk i go fit start o.

yes bro. We will surely impact everything you need to know about mini importation in nigeria and how you will get started hassle free in no time.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie: Cos apart from d 2500 am to pay for d E-book i wanna ascertain every oda expenses b4 i can actualy start importin. I wunt wanna start n not ave d means to continue

our mini importation ebook also comes with a special quick loan ebook that can give you instant access to loans with out collateral. the ideas in our ebook will serve as your collateral. you will discover this and many more in the ebook
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bro e b lyk say i don dey spam this thread o, na over excitement dey worry me. I stay in an enviroment where i belive if i get on dis importation train as a pauper i will alight as a big boy. *shines teeth*
how bout d andriod tab i asked u of.. Can it b used in place of a cyber n do u sell since ur an importation lord.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
importexpert:

our mini importation ebook also comes with a special quick loan ebook that can give you instant access to loans with out collateral. the ideas in our ebook will serve as your collateral. you will discover this and many more in the ebook
WOOOOWW!!!! *urinating on my body*
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie: Sir if i may ask, i dnt feel dis cyber cafe pipul n dier useless server, can it not b done online thru like an andriod tablet? Cos i also wanna get 1, since u deal in importation i dnt knw if u can sell- very gud 1 for me, around 15-17k thanx

yes bro, all the listed websites are android friendly and you can carry out all your purchases using your android phone. presently i do not have android phones in stock. hopefully i will be placing an order for them before the week runs out. they will be available early next month.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie: If u can sell, i will just ave d oppoutunity of buyin from u nd also wit ur assistance buy d form n get d ebook on dat same day, i cant wait to begin dis business.. Am excited cos ave bin thinkin b4 now how i can maximize d meager 18k i receive as I.T salary evry month. Too small. Help me bro

i will let you know once the android phones are available. as a business person i will advise that if your monthly earnings are 18k, as a good investor you should use as much as you can for your investments instead of buying a tab that you will be using for your purchases. still look forward to working with cyber cafes until you grow a little bigger than your present shoes. except if you have an extra source of income. presently if you are thinking of buying a tab, let it be for resell. before investing any money in a biz always consider the fact that "if my i.t salary ends today, how much have i in my investments that can sustain me"?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
rhemahills: hello oga bello hav been following dis trend and cant wait to get ur ebook. although i dont hav d money nw but pls can i pay 2500 for it nextweek. my newest mentor. thanks

thank you brother for contacting me. i am in a very excited mud today my answer is yes. but since you will be paying next week, be commenting on this thread from time to time so that i will always remember that i said you should pay 2.5k next week. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie:
salary things abi, lol.. Whats ur gmail bro.

we will be having more importers in the house at the end of the month. you are all welcome. @ekanDamie thank God you have made a new friend. both of you can share ideas about your import biz. but am sorry that both of you can not share the ebooks except when you are in the same location. the ebooks will require you to enter a password before transferring them digitally to any were. since you do not have resell right to the ebooks, you will not be supplied with the transfer password. if you make half payment to your friend or your friend make half payment to you, am sorry but you will disappoint yourselves since only one person can have access to them and they are not transferable. i am just trying to help you avoid some hassles. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
importexpert:

i will let you know once the android phones are available. as a business person i will advise that if your monthly earnings are 18k, as a good investor you should use as much as you can for your investments instead of buying a tab that you will be using for your purchases. still look forward to working with cyber cafes until you grow a little bigger than your present shoes.
bro ur so on point, my resin for goin for d tab is dat in my place here we ave alota rich pipul but lack infrastucures, i close work at 6, cyber closes atmost 7, bsides it will cost me to n fro 250naira on TP usin d server aside d amount for browsin time, n bsides its sooo slow. So i nid sumtin i can sit at d comfort of my home or office to do
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
So dats y am optin for a tab, its not asif ave not tot in ur direction to invest d moni in purchases, i wuld make more. But i just feel buyin a PC kinda fone for easy acess is a good investment too, tho i shud still ave some moni to make little purchases. Den bases on my experience wit d little experience den i will b motivated to increase purchase, even d wise pipu say we shuld not put all our eggs in 1 basket, start small n watch it grow big
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
I work from 7-6 evryday in my area cybers close at dat tym, bsides it will cost me 250naira to n fro d cyber for transport only bsides d network is so slow, very fraustrating
ekanDamie: So dats y am optin for a tab, its not asif ave not tot in ur direction to invest d moni in purchases, i wuld make more. But i just feel buyin a PC kinda fone for easy acess is a good investment too, tho i shud still ave some moni to make little purchases. Den bases on my experience wit d little experience den i will b motivated to increase purchase, even d wise pipu say we shuld not put all our eggs in 1 basket, start small n watch it grow big
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
ekanDamie:
bro ur so on point, my resin for goin for d tab is dat in my place here we ave alota rich pipul but lack infrastucures, i close work at 6, cyber closes atmost 7, bsides it will cost me to n fro 250naira on TP usin d server aside d amount for browsin time, n bsides its sooo slow. So i nid sumtin i can sit at d comfort of my home or office to do

ok bro. You have a genuine reason to own a tab. Wish you all the best of luck.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by julius98: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Learn amazing secrets on how to make money with Mini Importation! Discover the secrets of Importing goods at cheap prices from China, USA, UK etc..., and make huge profits.

Download your FREE REPORT now @ http:// homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com/importation2.pdf
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ekanDamie you are the most active member on the thread today and this have won you a bonus ebook or video tutorial that i have not given to any of the previous subscribers before. Just include your nairaland username in the message you will send to me. I will use your username to process your bonus. You can ask as much as a million questions more if you want to. Be patient while i attend to your questions 1 after the other. Your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
ok oga bello thank
pls i stay in zaria n minna when i start importin can it get there cos i want mainly laptops n electronic.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:41am On Sep 26, 2013
rhemahills: ok oga bello thank
pls i stay in zaria n minna when i start importin can it get there cos i want mainly laptops n electronic.

are you asking if your laptops and electronics can get to zaria? if that is your question then capital YES
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2013
more questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2013
more questions are welcome,,
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2013
it is a new day again. thank God for giving us the privilege of seeing today. good morning everybody
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2013
more questions are welcome...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Hardeshyna(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2013
importexpert: more questions are welcome...
.. tnx so much... am shittu seleem..d guy DAT contact u on Tuesday... I av gone over d eBook..buy m still kinda scared... I av like 40k in my acct DAT I can use to start d business.. Buh DAT day wen I checked one of d site.. I couldn't get a very good result on d kinda phone m searching for..and pls is d 40k enough or I should source for more? tnx
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by McBOMB: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Gud morning bello and others in the hause. . .

Am sammy,u called me yesterday. . .
There are three problems am facing that hinderd the payment yesterday. . .

1.i got an alert that 15k was withdrawn from my acct,and the hecter skectar running about overthrown the supposed payment to ya acct.

2.u was saying that,the sites are not mobile friendly,am using nokia e75 and the cyber in my area is so slow,very pissing off. . .so want to know if i can get a blackberry bold or android tab from u,. .from 14-17k,so i can be importing ryt unda my roof.

3.am in benue state currently,zaki biam precisely.can the goods reach me at where am residing or even at makurdi,the state capital.

Need ya answers bro.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hardeshyna: .. tnx so much... am shittu seleem..d guy DAT contact u on Tuesday... I av gone over d eBook..but m still kinda scared... I av like 40k in my acct DAT I can use to start d business.. Buh DAT day wen I checked one of d site.. I couldn't get a very good result on d kinda phone m searching for..and pls is d 40k enough or I should source for more? tnx

hi brother, you have varieties of websites to choose from. so many were listed in the ebook please do not depend on 1 only. if you can not get what you want in the first website kindly leave it alone and search on the other sites. 40k is more than enough capital to get you started. with as low as 4k you can get started importing gadgets and 11k or more if you will be going for laptops and phones. you must not even start with all your 40k. you can start with as little as 5 to 15k so that you will see how things will look like. thank you and your success is my pride.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Gud morning bello and others in the hause. . .

Am sammy,u called me yesterday. . .
There are three problems am facing that hinderd the payment yesterday. . .

1.i got an alert that 15k was withdrawn from my acct,and the hecter skectar running about overthrown the supposed payment to ya acct.

2.u was saying that,the sites are not mobile friendly,am using nokia e75 and the cyber in my area is so slow,very pissing off. . .so want to know if i can get a blackberry bold or android tab from u,. .from 14-17k,so i can be importing ryt unda my roof.

3.am in benue state currently,zaki biam precisely.can the goods reach me at where am residing or even at makurdi,the state capital.

Need ya answers bro.

good day to you brother. i wish you hard luck for the money that was withdrawn from your account. hope you have lay down all the necessary complains in your bank so that they can help you rectify the problem?

your phone is a simbian phone and i think it is good enough to make purchases. with your e75 i do not think you will have problem with any of the sites. i presently do not have stocks of any goods. most of my others online are either for personal use or i am ordering for faf or stores within my location. i do not buy for retail. for both the buyers security, and my security and to maintain my reputation, i do not order goods for people outside my location. my reason is that earlier this year i have lost a phone and a laptop all in the name of selling them to buyers in another state. the motor park drivers ran away with the goods and i had to resend another once just to keep my name clean.

if you are ordering online, your location in nigeria does not matter. just supply your address and they will be in your house in notime
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
lets have your questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by rhemahills(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
thanks for ur respond. can one import a used laptop of 320g hdd n 4 g ram with a budget of 20k includin shippin after gettin d ebook. wat about led tvs and q5,z10 ang q10 blackberrys. thank u sir
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
rhemahills:
thanks for ur respond. can one import a used laptop of 320g hdd n 4 g ram with a budget of 20k includin shippin after gettin d ebook. wat about led tvs and q5,z10 ang q10 blackberrys. thank u sir

brother am sorry but used products do not have a fixed price. i can not specify a price of an item for you. but i can copy more sample products images and upload them on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
more questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
importexpert: @ekanDamie you are the most active member on the thread today and this have won you a bonus ebook or video tutorial that i have not given to any of the previous subscribers before. Just include your nairaland username in the message you will send to me. I will use your username to process your bonus. You can ask as much as a million questions more if you want to. Be patient while i attend to your questions 1 after the other. Your questions are highly welcome
wow, am elated. Illd sure do as u say. Thanx
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
@hardeyshyna & mc-bomb is good to knw u guys hav taken d bold step in getin ur E-books ill b joinin u later. Pls reply ur mails or gmail me @mackr0138@gmail.com. We may ave som beneficial chats n info to share
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
ekanDamie:
wow, am elated. Illd sure do as u say. Thanx

dont mention. I was about placing an ads on nta network news in search of you but thank God you are back. Were have you been and hope you had a nice day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.