Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? (7820 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Actually it just occured to me that this small girl could be with her friends having a good laugh at our expense. I'm outta here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kaycee7: If Mrs Chima runs her mouth lyk she's running it on this thread, then I hope Chima has taken special slapping lessons.
P.S. A slap is a manual override mechanism used to rectify a person acting lyk a fool. After all, nothing is above manual reset.
God bless ur entire generation beyond ur wildest imagination for that nice observation.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
WackyJ1:
Onila is special. She has the ability to remain a virgin after being Fvcked. You can imagine my shock when i found out cheesy
* Eyes Wacky suspisciously *
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
fyneboi79: God bless ur entire generation beyond ur wildest imagination for that nice observation.grin
Thanks Bro. GOD bless yours too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kaycee7: If Mrs Chima runs her mouth lyk she's running it on this thread, then I hope Chima has taken special slapping lessons.
P.S. A slap is a manual override mechanism used to rectify a person acting lyk a fool. After all, nothing is above manual reset.

Awwww....you grew up as a kid seeing your pappy beat your mammy and his mistresses huh?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
fyneboi79: God bless ur entire generation
beyond ur wildest imagination
for that nice observation.grin
Bro you rhyme well

Kaycee7: * Eyes Wacky suspisciously *
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
fyneboi79: God bless ur entire generation beyond ur wildest imagination for that nice observation.grin

Recruiting nutriders huh village dunce grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
fyneboi79: dis woman is surely a continuation of d Devil here on earth.Poor Mr Chima!

Poor your mammy for having ya dunce ash. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
WackyJ1:
Bro you rhyme well

lipsrsealed
thanks grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Recruiting nutriders huh village dunce grin
otu nne gi there grin onye ala!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by rofemiguwa(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Why don't people like the measure dy give.juS saw a thread calling mrs chima to order.in this post she has bin insulted called a Ho,Goten so many sacarstic reply and she answered dem the same way with same intentions dose that wrote them had.To insult and hurt.Why then do u guys cry foul.that's the same tin fans do to celebrities talk trash about them and expect to get a calm polite reply.if u don't want to be answered harshly don't talk to someone harshly.we all have blood flowing through our veins.shikena! angry angry lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
rofemiguwa: Why don't people like the measure dy give.juS saw a thread calling mrs chima to order.in this post she has bin insulted called a Ho,Goten so many sacarstic reply and she answered dem the same way with same intentions dose that wrote them had.To insult and hurt.Why then do u guys cry foul.that's the same tin fans do to celebrities talk trash about them and expect to get a calm polite reply.if u don't want to be answered harshly don't talk to someone harshly.we all have blood flowing through our veins.shikena! angry angry lipsrsealed
get ur facts right! You don't know dis nut job called mrs chima.why don't you ask what dis her topic intends τ̲̅ȍ cause
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
fyneboi79: otu nne gi there grin onye ala!!
*falls from the sofa*
#lands with his butt#

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:

*falls from the sofa*
#lands with his butt#
my guy •̸№ wound ur self o! grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
On point lyk nipples tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
rofemiguwa: Why don't people like the measure dy give.juS saw a thread calling mrs chima to order.in this post she has bin insulted called a Ho,Goten so many sacarstic reply and she answered dem the same way with same intentions dose that wrote them had.To insult and hurt.Why then do u guys cry foul.that's the same tin fans do to celebrities talk trash about them and expect to get a calm polite reply.if u don't want to be answered harshly don't talk to someone harshly.we all have blood flowing through our veins.shikena! angry angry lipsrsealed

grin grin

Let the joblessness blokes have their fun...just maybe I can save five Nigerian boys from the wrath of poor and frustrated Nigerian mob. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2013

Lol@speaking in another language like a coward. grin

Handle your nutriders...they are bleeding like menstruating bishes. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by 50calibre(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bish AIDS didn't kill you YET?!!

Gotdamn!

Dog!! How much sh*t did you eat today?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
50calibre:

Dog!! How much sh*t did you eat today?

Badosky...your bish is out of his cage!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by 50calibre(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Badosky...your bish is out of his cage!!!

Dog! i tamed badosky properly, and could have killed her if ogugua hadnt intervened, she and the others who witnessed it can attest to that. Have you seen her roaming about like she used to?

Only a dog like you didn't see it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
50calibre:

Dog! i tamed badosky properly, and could have killed her if ogugua hadnt intervened, she and the others who witnessed it can attest to that. Have you seen her roaming about like she used to?

Only a dog like you didn't see it

Would one of you white bishes give this village nigga some toto cos this bish just said he has TAMED BADOSKY! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Damn is Mrs Chima's V juice that sweet?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin

Let the joblessness blokes have their fun...just maybe I can save five Nigerian boys from the wrath of poor and frustrated Nigerian mob. grin
gbagam!!! See grammar!
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
smh for u o, licking someone's arsse just like dat??

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
someone here really has to undergo rectification why the hell are they behaving like a loose cannon?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2013
I think I missed a slang update. Can sum1 pls telk me what "bish" means?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Kaycee7: I think I missed a slang update. Can sum1 pls telk me what "bish" means?
I think mrs chima means b-i-t-c-h,but because she has lost all her front teeth τ̲̅ȍ slaps and punches she says "bish" and spells d way she pronounces grin just a theory though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by ikekings(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2013
This woman ain't married... Her posts are just fantasies!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
ikekings: This woman ain't married... Her posts are just fantasies!!!!

And you ain't straight...your posts are just a disguise of a gay. grin

So is your "girlfriend", Timothy? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
fyneboi79: I think mrs chima means b-i-t-c-h,but because she has lost all her front teeth τ̲̅ȍ slaps and punches she says "bish" and spells d way she pronounces grin just a theory though.

You might want to stop incesting with your no-tooth granny....that's disgusting even for you. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kaycee7: I think I missed a slang update. Can sum1 pls telk me what "bish" means?

A bish is a dumb bish like you.

Lol@bish being a slang. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Aggrippa: someone here really has to undergo rectification why the hell are they behaving like a loose cannon?

How did it work out for you? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? / Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). / Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.