Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains (15332 Views)

PHOTO: Power Situation Worsens As Nigeria Loses 2,000MW To Gas Shortage / NDI-IGBO: APC Promises Toll-Free 2nd Niger Bridge / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by nanalady(f): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01: Thieves and terrorists!

sad
uvE said it all

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by dam4sam: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
ppp

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Goddex: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
luvinhubby:
So Achike Udenwa is also a `progressive`, this people are worse than PDP if Achike is also a member.

Even, Bashir Tofa, Buhari, Bisi Akande, Audu Ogbe etc are all "progressives"
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Bandy10: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Laundry list.Same old story.They should tell us HOW they will acieve the long list that they listed.Talk is really cheap

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by cannonnier(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
i won't say anything because SOME *I*D*I*O*T*S* HAVE already said:

*TALK IS SHIP*
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Tinkinguy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ok APC,
but wait ooo, who are this APC people? new breed of politicians?

Abeg, comot for road make I see something jor.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by collynzo2(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
The party will also work assiduously at making power available from
renewable energy sources, such as coal, solar,
hydro, wind and biomass for domestic and
industrial use, wherever these prove viable.
I am 100% in support of using coal but calling it a renewable energy source shows that these guys have no clue.

2 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Pergrace: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
FAFAFAFAFA...FOOUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL.
They want to lure us....
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by collynzo2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Same old failures, just a different party!
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by yorke1: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Deceivers looking for who to deceive. Shame on APC
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by miky(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
REDs house: I blive nigeria can generate more than 40,000 meg of electricity within 8 years if corruption is totally reduce in the polity and state governments are also been given the chance to generate and supply their own power to its end users. Cos I can boast of at least 5 states that can generate at least 5000 meg of electricity on their own...states like Lagos, Rivers, akwa ibom, Kano and others.

lol.. so in 8 years we will produce what southafrica has been working on for the past 30yrs? if you can believe this you can believe anything..

3 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Blessmira: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Empty promises, empty words . cheesy
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by FirstOpinion: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Old wine in a new bottle.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by neutralist: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
From responses so far one time is clear...... its a failed project already
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by spicyJ(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
karl max: this is the same party that has tom ikimi that served under ibb. They didnt add even 1kva to national grid ,audu ogbe was pdp chairman during obj period how many kva did they add to the national grid? El rufai also attended fec meetings with obj as a pdp memeber,what of achike udenwa who did six years as governor in imo state as a pdp member these are some of the strong men of apc who for more than 10 years were pdp members.but today this same people would open their mouth and say pdp has ruled for 14 years without achieving nothing.while they were part and parcel of that 14 years rule.most of the formal corrupt pdp governors,ministers senators and house of rep members that misruled nigeria are now the leaders of the so called progressive.but in 2015 they would find out that nigerians are no fools
God bless for this write up.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by AdeniyiA(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
NA today we don dey get theoretical megawatts? ??
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Pergrace: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
karl max: this is the same party that has tom ikimi that served under ibb. They didnt add even 1kva to national grid ,audu ogbe was pdp chairman during obj period how many kva did they add to the national grid? El rufai also attended fec meetings with obj as a pdp member,what of achike udenwa who did six years as governor in imo state as a pdp member these are some of the strong men of apc who for more than 10 years were pdp members.but today this same people would open their mouth and say pdp has ruled for 14 years without achieving nothing.while they were part and parcel of that 14 years rule.most of the formal corrupt pdp governors,ministers senators and house of rep members that misruled nigeria are now the leaders of the so called progressive.but in 2015 they would find out that nigerians are no fools

God bless you bros...
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Antivirus92(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
No doubt , i believe. BUT ME VOTING U NA WAHALA!

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Goddex:

I dey laugh in Zulu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Afam4eva(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
We're tired of all these promises why not tell us how you're going to do it for a change. Talk is free.

2 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Afam4eva(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Goddex:

Are you older than them? These people have progressed past the age of 60, so what are you saying? grin

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by manuelzz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Bla bla bla ... Easier said than done.

The same country where the APC led government in Oyo State came out openly to claim it is not bound to domesticate the current FOI Act

But did u have to quote this whole stuff just to make ur point? undecided smh

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by HOTWATER(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Let Lagos provide common water for Lagosians , then and only then can we attempt to listen to them .
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by manuelzz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: Same old failures, just a different party!

...they will try to decieve us each and evry way....
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Olaone1: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
karl max: this is the same party that has tom ikimi that served under ibb. They didnt add even 1kva to national grid ,audu ogbe was pdp chairman during obj period how many kva did they add to the national grid? El rufai also attended fec meetings with obj as a pdp memeber,what of achike udenwa who did six years as governor in imo state as a pdp member these are some of the strong men of apc who for more than 10 years were pdp members.but today this same people would open their mouth and say pdp has ruled for 14 years without achieving nothing.while they were part and parcel of that 14 years rule.most of the formal corrupt pdp governors,ministers senators and house of rep members that misruled nigeria are now the leaders of the so called progressive.but in 2015 they would find out that nigerians are no fools
Thanks

[size=20pt]APC = Association of Propagandists and Critics[/size]

[size=20pt]APC = Agbaya Parapo Congress[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by EbirichBen(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sorry, Is Afenifere Progressive Congress Apc A Nija Party?
How can they Achieve all that. when they can't get it done in there ruling states

.... How come There State Governors have not covered theire States.
Lagos.. 3,345 sqmtr
Osun.. 10,245 sqmtr
Ogun.. 16,762 sqmtr
Oyo.. 27,460 sqmtr
Ekiti.. 6,353 sqmtr
Edo.. 17,450 sqmtr

Just out of 923 sqmtr in Nigeria.

God Bless Nija and No Place Else.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Olaone1: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Bla bla bla ... Easier said than done.

The same country where the APC led government in Oyo State came out openly to claim it is not bound to domesticate the current FOI Act
He also said manifestos are just for campaign purposes. That not all promises can be fulfilled.

BTW, he's owing State workers their salaries.
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by roxell120(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
ebelebe! acn just changed their shirt to apc, the man inside na the same. story story story. plz add extra zero to dat 40k .its possible in one yr grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by Olaone1: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
J12: Sounds like a business plan.
grin Hahaha. You're right.
The intro at least
Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by texaco1: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
I must confess nigerian politicians lack creativity,they can't even create new lies,these are the same old lies nigerians have been fed by politicians since 1979 and they are still repeating the same old shit!
It is better I stay with the devil I know than an angel I am not sure of.
PDP all the WAY
Power to the People

3 Likes

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by abuliveyoung(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
k2039: My take is simple.

Talk is cheap.
Nooo Nooo! Dumb head, This is not "talk'', it is "written" already. What i expectd u 2 write is 'action speaks louder' come 2015 we'll test them 2 know if they're capable......#luther king's voice# i know that 1 day naija leaders go act upon their promises!....

1 Like

Re: APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains by OrangeHokage(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Omexonomy: How will they deal with those greedy ASSU member? Let me guess
tinubu will advice them to increase the school fees of student to N500thousand naira as it is being done in lasu under the aegis of fashole. Then they will go ahead to spend N101billion on media hype as a pallative to the pain on student.
you are so dumb it's a shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki / Adeosun Signs $500m Real Estate/$200m Agriculture Agreement / Majek Fashek To Dino Melaye: "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.