Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? (3160 Views)

A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! / Lets Take A Brake (what The Heck Does It Mean) / Just What Do Girls Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by moscobabs(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Just follow what the first person said.u don't have any problem my brother anytime u wanna have sex u just relax urself.do not take any drug its natural.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: 16?!?! cry
Yea...buh looks very mature...almost taller than me....looks like a 20 yr old....dont know if her parents fed her with growth hormones....buh she's an Ajebo.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
INNO18: Owk i now code.... Kissing alone took close to Quarter of an hour...i'll cut those parts hence forth. Tnx all dsame!

In time u'll find the ryt balance that's good enough to get her ready and keep mr corky interested.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Charley that isn't an excuse undecided
INNO18: Yea...buh looks very mature...almost taller than me....looks like a 20 yr old....dont know if her parents fed her with growth hormones....buh she's an Ajebo.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Greyfog:

In time u'll find the ryt balance that's good enough to get her ready and keep mr corky interested.
Well noted...Tnx alot
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: Charley that isn't an excuse undecided
Aunty, focus on the msg nt the messenger...Just advice me on what to do, not on who to/or not do it with....Dalu so
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
16? shocked angry May ur pr1ck keep falling.Amin.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Greyfog: 16? shocked angry May ur pr1ck keep falling.Amin.
i'm 19, do u expect me to date my agemates or those older than me...what's all the fuss here?
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
INNO18: i'm 19, do u expect me to date my agemates or those older than me...what's all the fuss here?
You shouldn't be dating at all tonguetongue. Face your books.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: You shouldn't be dating at all tonguetongue. Face your books.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
INNO18: i'm 19, do u expect me to date my agemates or those older than me...what's all the fuss here?
is dat a priority @d momnt? U r just 19 n u seekin advice on how to b intimate wiv under aged gurlz? Guy grab ur books n prepare a berra future,wen d ryt tym comes,gurls wud cum n u gonna do dem all,chilax n establish ur future 1st,u r still dependent on ur parents n i doubt if u cud afford pampers if d deed turns out messy
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dubemkelly:
is dat a priority @d momnt? U r just 19 n u seekin advice on how to b intimate wiv under aged gurlz? Guy grab ur books n prepare a berra future,wen d ryt tym comes,gurls wud cum n u gonna do dem all,chilax n establish ur future 1st,u r still dependent on ur parents n i doubt if u cud afford pampers if d deed turns out messy
I swear he can't gringrin
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by tpia5: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Stop having premarital sex and face your future.

You no dey shame ni?

Your mates are inventing things while you're busy sexing up the place.

Btw i just went through your posts and you came out as a homosexual on at least two threads.

So, what are you trying to do here?

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by tpia5: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2013

This sounds generational and dysfunctional.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Dovahkiin(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
maybe ure gay
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by charlsecy4(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Inno18

What is your masturbation habits?
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Iaz93: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
...but INNO, what's up with you? You're gay na! or it's now a bise.xual thing.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by aesculapius(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque: don't be hard on yourself. u r still a child. u will be fine as u grow older

kai! wat do u mean he's a child, at 19 my di'ck would poke a concrete wall at beck & call.
@op, pls i ll advice u see a doctor cos i feel u r sufferin frm erectile disfuction. though, it mite just b a psychological problem like anxiety or otherwise but i stil feel u shud see a professional
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by aesculapius(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: Nothing is wrong with you,anxiety is your problem,wait for some time you will get over it.
r u a man? how r u so sure?
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
aesculapius:

kai! wat do u mean he's a child, at 19 my di'ck would poke a concrete wall at beck & call.
@op, pls i ll advice u see a doctor cos i feel u r sufferin frm erectile disfuction. though, it mite just b a psychological problem like anxiety or otherwise but i stil feel u shud see a professional
i dont think it's gotten to that level...not that i dont have proper and hard e.rections... Buh the problem is the moment i see paradise...the i.diot prefers to go to hell.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by aesculapius(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
INNO18: i dont think it's gotten to that level...not that i dont have proper and hard e.rections... Buh the problem is the moment i see paradise...the i.diot prefers to go to hell.
dats wat am talkin about. wen u see a paradise, dats d tym dat idio.t shud vex mkre and more by tryin 2 tear out of ur jeans
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
aesculapius:
dats wat am talkin about. wen u see a paradise, dats d tym dat idio.t shud vex mkre and more by tryin 2 tear out of ur jeans
So, any suggestions besides seeing a doctor? Cos i'm the very shy type...cant imagine myself telling a doctor...''I cant bang''!
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by aesculapius(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
INNO18: So, any suggestions besides seeing a doctor? Cos i'm the very shy type...cant imagine myself telling a doctor...''I cant bang''!
wel, i ll suggest wen nxt u r faced wit a wet opportunity, try 2 calm ursef as much as possible so dat we can rule out anxiety completly...if d problem persisits, com bak here we ll figure out smtin else
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by SugaryBelle(f): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lol,Op you are just 19 so chilax,one day monkey go go market e no go come back...
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by drnairalov: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Virgins like us dnt understand...what u saying ...take the advice bro, me dnt ve any #TeamVirgin *happyface
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by ProudlyNaija1: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
i will comment nt because of u @op because u dnt reali nid dis nw bt u wil sure nid n use it in d future. I wil 4 pple of importent issues, so dey cn b inform. dnt do drugs, d best is 4 u 2 eat food dat contain enough iron, vitamins n proteins contents lik unriped plantains wit vegetable sauce, n most esp reduce ur garri (eba,cassava) intake n start takin grounded wheat n unriped plantain mixture as ur swallow.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Don't stress yourself its Anxiety issue happened to me one time, its when you are too conscience then again it happened because i wasn't in the mood, but you know some babes are, they make it a big deal. just relax and if you're not down for it pls feel free to postpone or cancel. peace bro
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]Stop having premarital sex and face your future.

You no dey shame ni?

Your mates are inventing things while you're busy sexing up the place

Pape how many yhu don invent??
At yhur aqe yhu still lookinq 4 who to help yhu search yhur tv channels sad
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ op if possible,I'll advice yhu to visit a brothel qet a hoe n bleep her without thinkinq once yhur jojo is battle ready
"it will help yhu qet yhur confidence back"..
N.B:don't bother foreplayinq.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Popowaa: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
U need alomo bitters
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
INNO18: Aunty, focus on the msg nt the messenger...Just advice me on what to do, not on who to/or not do it with....Dalu so

Seun, majority of us on this forum need the UNLIKE button.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by lepasharon(f): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Lmao at the comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A Sign Of An Innocent Lady? / 7 WAYS TO BE A BETTER HUSBAND. / Some Eye Opening Facts About Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.