Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104107 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 10:36am On May 04, 2015
Thanks @Joywendy .

Finally for something pleasant to ''brighten'' our day eyes . Here's a picture of Osas Ighodalo in a bright Yellow Number , she is wearing a design by GOLD LINE FASHION .

if anyone wants to see more pics of her in this and the designs from this brand you can follow the link on here http://glamsquadmagazine.com/?p=13934

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, too much yellow or nahh??

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by icebebe(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2015
Its cool,I like d fact dt d wore a yellow shoe to compensate d yellow dress.its really lovely,love d dress n d shoe especially

Her hair mmmm.. Nice but I fink a long fringe/curly hair wuld av bin good fr dis dress,

She has a nice smile too
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:13pm On May 04, 2015
My fav. colour! cheesy
lovely shoes! lovely pose! lovely smile. smiley smiley
As for the dress? manageable. not so fantastic undecided
The hair too mmm........still observing grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2015
joywendy:
My fav. colour! cheesy

lovely shoes! lovely pose! lovely smile. smiley smiley

As for the dress? manageable. not so fantastic undecided

The hair too mmm........still observing grin
glo treating you better now? Saw your mentions.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 11:28pm On May 04, 2015
lovely dress and shoes. loving the monochromatic effect. not a fan of the hair though. Woulda preferred it really short with a red lip for her make up. fierce!

ure welcome back joywendy and thanks for giving the verdict.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 9:06am On May 05, 2015
I love her shoes only. Really dunno what to make out of the rest, so I'l just pass.

@Joywendy, glad u aii. I am as well. Be seeing you wen ur network ish's been resolved, do takia smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 10:34am On May 05, 2015
I love the dress , i also like the shoes but yea the hair doesn't do it for me and would have loved to see a contrast on the face like some red or a vivacious pink lippy makeup or something to just project her look from the face to the hair.

Have you guys noticed how the Brooch are trending these days , take a look at the one she has on .

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2015
Red Lippie & softer hair style would have nailed the look. Still looks good tho'
@glamsquad, we bringing it back baby! I brought out my old retired brooches to revamp. They look fabulous these days on Ankara too.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 5:55am On May 11, 2015
VERDICT

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS.

FROM THE COMMENTS ABOVE I HAVE COME UP WITH THE FOLLOWING:

THE GOOD cheesy

DRESS: LOVELY

SHOES: TOTALLY ON POINT cheesy

COLOUR COMBO: GORGE!

THE NOT SO GOOD sad

HAIR AND THE MAKEUP- THE HAIR DOESN'T SEEM TO FIT THE DRESS, A SHORTER HAIR WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AND PREFERABLE. MAKE UP HERE IS REFERRING TO HER LIPSTICK grin I AGREE AND AM IN TOTAL SUPPORT, RED LIPSTICK WOULD HAVE BEEN CATCHY. YOU GET WHAT I MEAN cheesy wink

IN GENERAL SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL SO INSTEAD OF FINNING HER, JUST LET HER GO BUT ON A SERIOUS WARNING.

THANKS AGAIN

NEXT PIC PLS smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:01am On May 18, 2015
na wa i don miss for here....

seriously that babes dress reminds me of those hot waitress that serve in bars in movies lipsrsealed grin

Anyways we need more guys pics angry where's everyone?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 20, 2015
Got this hot pix of this male fashion blogger. Yes there are male fashion bloggers all over even better than the ladies tongue

What do you think?

cool or neh..?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 8:46pm On May 20, 2015
I'd say too much going on but it works...

I like the hints of blue here and there, the pants and shoes.

It's more of "fashion" than an everyday look.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:31am On May 21, 2015
Thanks bangleslover for the picture. smiley

@Aique please this thread ain't for adverts, there are rules to abide by on this thread and even on this forum. Please remove your advert if you don't want to receive a ban, thank you. smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:38am On May 21, 2015
To the pic at hand....

mmmm......nice combination, though i agree with Ada doesn't look like an everyday look. More like the outfit was for a photoshoot of some sort.

people like iyanya and jim iyke should learn from this dude when it comes to checked trousers. grin

In general he is okay.

more comments please smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 11:53am On May 21, 2015
Fashionista is all that comes to mind.

Definitely more of fashion.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by flakey94: 12:41pm On May 21, 2015
Love the combo! This is one of the few times I have seen prints on prints and it doesn't look weird.
The oxford shoes are lovely.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Missyetty(f): 2:50pm On May 21, 2015
Wow...it been a while i made a comment, nice combo if i must say even tho there is too much of blue going on, it cool on him!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 6:35pm On May 21, 2015
I missed you guys so much. Thanks joywendy for the last verdict. back to the picture....i love love love. This guy knows what works for him n he's got the looks to go along with it. I love the different patterns n shades of blue. This can only work on abt 2 Nigerians who are fashionisters n their names can't readily come to mind. others should stay clear biko. iyanya n kcee should please take note.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2015
MoNickk:
I missed you guys so much. Thanks joywendy for the last verdict. back to the picture....i love love love. This guy knows what works for him n he's got the looks to go along with it. I love the different patterns n shades of blue. This can only work on abt 2 Nigerians who are fashionisters n their names can't readily come to mind. others should stay clear biko. iyanya n kcee should please take note.

Any NIGERIAN guy whether dark or light can pull the patterned shorts off. You just need to mix with bright colours and not just dark ones if you are on the darker side.

He looks very good in it. The shoes just seems a bit distracting. Maybe it's me, seems i am used to the natural black or brown shoes for males.

4 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:09am On May 22, 2015
MoNickk:

Babe you dey biff Nigerian guys or what? What do you mean by only 2 Nigerians that are fashionistas can pull it off, which kind of mentality is that? No offense

i agree with onegig,anyone can pull that off. It a matter of matching colours and knowing what colours would fit you perfectly.

It is not just ladies that dress my dear in Nigeria we have plenty fashionable guys as well, who don't show off like some ladies do.

Morale of my lil speech: Don't underestimate Nigerian Men or anyone in general.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 10:14am On May 22, 2015
bangleslover:

Babe you dey biff Nigerian guys or what? What do you mean by only 2 Nigerians that are fashionistas can pull it off, which kind of mentality is that? No offense

i agree with onegig,anyone can pull that off. It a matter of matching colours and knowing what colours would fit you perfectly.

It is not just ladies that dress my dear in Nigeria we have plenty fashionable guys as well, who don't show off like some ladies do.

Morale of my lil speech: Don't underestimate Nigerian Men or anyone in general.
don't get me wrong please. I meant only abt two nigerian guys can pull this off without looking like they tried too hard. yes matchy matchy works for some people but definitely not this many patterns. The two guys I have in mind(I think ones name is oke whatever) look good and are definitely trend setters to me. Any way this is my opinion n ure entitled to yours. thanks
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 11:42am On May 22, 2015
MoNickk:
don't get me wrong please. I meant only abt two nigerian guys can pull this off without looking like they tried too hard. yes matchy matchy works for some people but definitely not this many patterns. The two guys I have in mind(I think ones name is oke whatever) look good and are definitely trend setters to me. Any way this is my opinion n ure entitled to yours. thanks

Not getting you wrong though, but you are still saying the same thing. You don't seem to get me either, you believe that so many patterns would obviously work on just 2 fashionistas that are males. Out of a million other males in this country,do you know how that sounds?

Have you met all the male fashionistas? Did you conduct a survey on them to be sure that only 2 would be able to pull it off? You are merely speaking out of what you know,what you have experienced or what you have seen.

Sorry to say but your 'theory' of just two fashionistas is terribly flawed in my opinion.

Anyways we are entitled to our opinion like you say wink
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
Hehe see para, lol calm down jor @bangleslover, if u can pull dis amount of patterned prints and stil look this good, then by all means post ur pic next but if you won't post it, then u need to, erm, erm I don't even know wat u need to do sef, just post ur pic next, lol

@pic, I love, love, love. So its a yeah.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
luxanne:
Hehe see para, lol calm down jor @bangleslover, if u can pull dis amount of patterned prints and stil look this good, then by all means post ur pic next but if you won't post it, then u need to, erm, erm I don't even know wat u need to do sef, just post ur pic next, lol

@pic, I love, love, love. So its a yeah.

Babe why you dey fall my hand like this embarassed

I am not vexing, just pointing out the lil error in her statement

Even if i can't pull this off it doesn't change the fact that there is truth in what i said.

As for the pic till jesus comes grin tongue
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
bangleslover:

Not getting you wrong though, but you are still saying the same thing. You don't seem to get me either, you believe that so many patterns would obviously work on just 2 fashionistas that are males. Out of a million other males in this country,do you know how that sounds?

Have you met all the male fashionistas? Did you conduct a survey on them to be sure that only 2 would be able to pull it off? You are merely speaking out of what you know,what you have experienced or what you have seen.

Sorry to say but your 'theory' of just two fashionistas is terribly flawed in my opinion.

Anyways we are entitled to our opinion like you say wink
up there I said 'to me' probably because I am crushing on both of them cos of their style. no harm though. The guy looks good.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
bangleslover:

Babe why you dey fall my hand like this embarassed

I am not vexing, just pointing out the lil error in her statement

Even if i can't pull this off it doesn't change the fact that there is truth in what i said.

As for the pic till jesus comes grin tongue

Lol don't mind me jare.

I understand perfectly the "dont generalize rule" was simply teasing.

And thanks btw for sharing my info, well appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by kelechiMarie(f): 5:42pm On May 24, 2015
Overall I think i like the look,the jacket especially. However i feel a bit uncomfortable with the trousers:it seems too tight
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 12:44pm On May 27, 2015
@MoNickk hahahahaha....lol Did you say Kcee should take note grin, my dear we must be thinking alike. In my opinion ,if you took Kcee in to a dressing room and gave him all these pieces to wear or put together ,trust me those blue oxford shoes will change to orange , and he'll destroy that inner vest with a ridiculous '"gangster '" chain . hahahaha... grin

I am loving this entire ensemble , well coordinated prints and colours, Yes there are male fashion bloggers and i visit their blogs too , some have really great sense of style even better than some of the female bloggers too. So bravo to this one up here . Great look.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
GLAMSQUAD:
@MoNickk hahahahaha....lol Did you say Kcee should take note grin, my dear we must be thinking alike. In my opinion ,if you took Kcee in to a dressing room and gave him all these pieces to wear or put together ,trust me those blue oxford shoes will change to orange , and he'll destroy that inner vest with a ridiculous '"gangster '" chain . hahahaha... grin

I am loving this entire ensemble , well coordinated prints and colours, Yes there are male fashion bloggers and i visit their blogs too , some have really great sense of style even better than some of the female bloggers too. So bravo to this one up here . Great look.
yes o. kcee should take note. Our self acclaimed fashionista. He just likes monochromatic dressing and ends up looking awkward. lol
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Lawrence14: 8:23am On May 28, 2015
Nice, Nice ,Nice (*observing, nodding) its all cool. there is something about that shoe that doesn't seem right though.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by nseud: 11:05am On May 28, 2015
Want great hair? follow darling girl on twitter @darlingng

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.