Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104353 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Lawrence14: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
This na wash o. it just so ordinary. make up is blah, hair do blah blah. no jewelry, seriously. the dress is stunning but other than that all is thumbs down

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Joavid:
The look is so boring but the dress is nice.

A statement necklace, matching drop earrings, a clutch, hair pulled back in a pony tail or some kind of updo would make the outft/her fab.

Its a black dress na, you have the freedom to accessorise as you want.

Not looking like a widow.

Seconded! Especially with the ponytail part.

Sleek ponytail, dropping earrings or statement necklace(not both!) and a clutch...
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
The dress is lovely....

The look speaks boring
No accessories to pop up the dress and look
She looks like one who is forced to come for the occasion
The hair is good but could be better
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2015
I know she was trying to keep it simple which was cool but with that hairdo of hers, she would have worn dropped earrings instead with no matching necklace of course or go for the pony tail hairdo with the dot earrings she has on.

Not feeling her, nice dress tho.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
dre11:

She looks like one who is forced to come for the occasion
My thoughts exactly! The look is too bland, making the dress boring on her.
A dress like that calls for a bold statement: statement hair, loud makeup or bold accessories. Miserable fail for someone of her standing.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2015
All of you that commented, una well done o. As for me,I can't be bothered analysing someone who obviously didn't put much thought and effort into her outfit,her smile gan looks forced.. Next picture jare angry
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Una don talk am finish nah... Love the dress though
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
So sorry for the delay people.

VERDICT

Thanks yall for the comments. smiley

Now all as been said, yvonne yvonne this dress is beautiful! but you just fall our hand. Where is the Yvonne I know who is a mad sucker for makeup and jewelries grin Anyways the hairstyle looks odd with the dress due to the fact you had no accessories on,i can go on and on. But would end here.

You have been fined for the above fashion blunders. better luck next time.

NEXT PIC PLS
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok. Thanks joywendy. Time for celebrity who wore it best. here we have toke makinwa and tiwa savage in nude suits.
my Darling Tiwa wore this caramel jumpsuit by
Bridget Awosika to the 2013 edition of Miss
Nigeria. She completed her monochrome look with
a pair of court shoes and a silk shirt (all in
different hues of nude).
Her braids hairdo and perfect smile compliments
the look. While
sophisticated and stylish radio girl, Toks rocked
her pastels pant suit by The Obsidian way with a
white lose blouse, and a pair of nude sandal in
the same shade. Nude lip stain and the perfect
out-of-bed hair look creates the #MorningRose
glam we know Toke to always wear. I'll go with tiwa though. i love the touch of black n her braids. I'm not really a fan of tokes trousers though i prefer her shoes. who's your favorite guys?

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tiwa wore it beta...Toke's pant appears too tight on d upper part.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
About Toke's trousers that is the style.....i think. They both look fab but i prefer Toke.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Toke's pants are ill-fitting or badly sewn. Tina killed it. Especially with the touch of black
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:15am On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks Monnick and you are welcome. smiley

To the picture at hand i like Toke's pose especially from different angles unlike Tiwa's pose just from one angle.

As per the outfit they both look fab, but i would go with Tiwa on this. The hair do, the make up, the shoes. FAB! She looks really classy and all. Very professional like. Though her shoe looks a bit oversized lipsrsealed

Toke on the other hand, those pants and that shirt looks quite awkward. I got to agree with you monnick like her shoes too. Apart from that nothing else moves me in her outfit.

more comments people, no dulling cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2015
GLAMSQUAD:
Thanks @Joywendy .

Finally for something pleasant to ''brighten'' our day eyes . Here's a picture of Osas Ighodalo in a bright Yellow Number , she is wearing a design by GOLD LINE FASHION .

if anyone wants to see more pics of her in this and the designs from this brand you can follow the link on here http://glamsquadmagazine.com/?p=13934

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, too much yellow or nahh??

TOOOOOOOO MUCH YELLOW MAHN! She killed the outfit.Personally,i would colour block the outfit with cobalt blue heels. The shoes looks horrible,just take a look at her toes forcing it's way out of the shoes. BIG DISASTER!!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2015
MoNickk:
Thanks GLAMSQUAD. This next picture is one I found of my all time male crush- adebayo oke-lawal. I don't really like the jacket. Woulda loved it without the jacket. All the same he is still my man crush. lol. so what do you guys think?
One word - BORING!!!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

One word - BORING!!!
errmm...i think we've moved past that picture and the verdict was announced too.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
MoNickk:
errmm...i think we've moved past that picture and the verdict was announced too.
Oh really? undecidedWhen you say we, who are the we?! Is there some sort off clique in here? undecided
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Oh really? undecidedWhen you say we, who are the we?! Is there some sort off clique in here? undecided
no there is none but it's distracting bringing up old posts n commenting on them when the verdicts have been given esp if there is a picture up there. thanks

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2015
okay 3 more comments and the verdict will be given smiley

@idowuogbo welcome to the thread, we have some rules here actually, as soon as a verdict of a photo is given we move on the the next picture. Commenting on the photo after the verdict has been taken would make the thread look disorganized and distracting as Monnick has said. i still appreciate your comments though but that's how it is done here.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 2:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Toke's pants r giving her a weggie and her blouse doesn't settle with me. She looks beautiful tho(facial).

Tiwa's shoes look oversized...

To me, Tiwa wore it better.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
joywendy:
okay 3 more comments and the verdict will be given smiley

@idowuogbo welcome to the thread, we have some rules here actually, as soon as a verdict of a photo is given we move on the the next picture. Commenting on the photo after the verdict has been taken would make the thread look disorganized and distracting as Monnick has said. i still appreciate your comments though but that's how it is done here.
Noted! Thanks Wendy smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Noted! Thanks Wendy smiley
didn't know you were new here. Welcome to the thread.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
MoNickk:
didn't know you were new here. Welcome to the thread.
Lolz...Thanks fiesty nickky! tongue
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
They both looked fab.

Loved how they both styled the outfit and their nuude shoes.

Meaning I don't have a fave on this pic, lool
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Would be going off for a while....

Ms. Monnick has been a very nice lady and she has decided to assist me with verdict. Lets welcome monnick to the house people cheesy The stage is for you wink

Do have fun people! Ta da! smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks joywendy. feeling honoured. lol.
VERDICT: TIWA: she looked really nice as her suit was tailored to a T. Make up and hair is on point but her shoes look a lil big for her like someone pointed out. I give her an 8 out of 10.

TOKE: Her hair and make up is also on point but her suit looks badly tailored esp her trousers. doesn't really fit around the waist. most people prefer her shoes too. I'll give her a 6.
on this note, tiwa savage wins. next pix pls

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2015
This is British (I think) singer Rita Ora.

Hair & makeup are okay, the boots go with the hem of the skirt, and nicely put together.

However, the unbuttoned shirt is a No-no for me. 4/10

A fitted, properly buttoned shirt would have taken this from trashy to Classy.
If she still wanted to show off her boobs (I dunno why they feel they must) , the KimK method of sheer tops would have 10/10 nailed the look.

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Well, we'll Rita!

It all depends on where she's headed for with the outfit.

If on a hangout with friends, So cool!

If on a date, the "Kimmy" sheer top would be balling!

If on a more formal gig, buttoned down, as maxiflexi suggests would rock.

Therefore, the outfit I absolutely veto. The monochrome especially. And that hair... #drools

It's an all in one. 9/10
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Definitely not feeling her at all, I'll pass pls.

@MoNickk, good to have you on board smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thanks luxanne, on Rita oras pic. ...i don't like the shirt,i don't like the skirt,i don't like the shoes. The only thing I like here is her hair. She looks like she is sneaking somewhere or like she just wanted to run somewhere n back but was caught by the paparazzi. not feeling the look.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nothing sexy about underboobs jor. She shoulda used a bra n buttoned the shirt.

Nice skirt and hair.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
mmm.....where is everyone?
cc: mitchyy
dre11
nimen
thatgurlvixen
merit12
maxiflexi
andromida and ko

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.