Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (122019 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by delors(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
Many of these women are tripped by the drivel they're describing here.

Not to mention its some people's life assignment to try to sleep with certain men, not necessarily because of their n.ympho nature, but in order to destroy the men.

No element of shame at all, the initial writer sef, see how she described the so-called encounter as if she's trying to write a novel ( a very bad attempt at that).

Romp in the sheets indeed.

Which kind hours later, from sitting on laps to doing the do, una pound yam in between or wetin.
How else should she have described it? Why in hell are you trying to defend these pastors? Truth is not all girls are promiscuous, what happened (and the way she described it) looked real to me because the pastor guy is not a superman, not above sin, and as boys dey always talk that time (when we were still in the world grin grin grin grin), once de be, always de be cheesy The bad guy knack her akpako for a whole week in London grin ...it is not new, we know these things happen and she couldnt have faked the whole story like a novelist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

I agree with you.

Have you ever thought about being a pastor ? grin grin grin
me pastor!! Haa!!! no O.. i don't want to O! because that is when the temptation would even increase.. my own church is in my heart, between me and God. would you marry a pastor??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Do you realise the man in question is not just any man?? For pete's sake HE IS A PASTOR
Are you not happy now that people are exposing policemen?? And won't you be happy if all our corrupt officials are exposed??

will you shut up your mouth? a pastor is not an earthling? blood does not flow in his veins? so if a pastor asks you to spread your büttcheeks so he can commit an act of sodomy on you, you would oblige cos "he's not just any man"??

Since you've been following this thread this page 1, haven't you noticed how people form UNI-ILORIN have been talking bad about the man, that he is always in women scandal??

that is immaterial - the jews also spoke ill of christ. people would always spew nonsense. that is irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

so should the ladies out there in his church continue to wallow in ignorance?? Isn't it better for one person to speak up and let others beware??

the ladies in his church are not as gullible as ese walters. where in her bible did it say she could sit on the lap of a pastor and kiss him? she couldn't have declined the offer then and carry her bag? she had sëx with this man for 7 days and yet you are here talking rubbish known to touts in a motor park.

Who knows! Your sister might fall into the category of women the pastor would have slept with, if not for this timely confession!

my sisters are well-drilled - they don't trust any man apart from me. they would never be caught in such stupidity of trusting a man enough to sit on his lap. the way you have been defending this woman, i won't be surprised to hear this is how you were conceived.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by hustla(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin grin grin

All this our men of God..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
bennyraz: me pastor!! Haa!!! no O.. i don't want to O! because that is when the temptation would even increase.. my own church is in my heart, between me and God. would you marry a pastor??

grin grin grin

To be honest no. I find it a bit weird.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
I don knw say dat one dat u r trying to talk like a nice guy na like.u r a big foo[ and u nor get sense...in dis case,who is molesting who?who force anything?two people agree to fuckkl dem self you say person ashme to say pastor is sleeping with me...na ur plan to report to d world wen u were bleeping abi u wear glasses wen hin and pastor deh talkl and she swear she nor deh Bleep pastor to destroy ministry and even swear say the Bleep deh sweet am only to deh find pity..walahi u nor get head at all.quote author=homesteady]

SMH @ the bolded! That's why many people(especially women) die in bondage in Nigeria! They are ashamed!
They are ashamed to say their husband is beating them!
They are ashamed to say their father or relation is molesting them!
They are ashamed to say they've been raped
They are ashamed to say their pastor/rev/imam is sleeping with them
They are ashamed!! Shame![/quote]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
seangy4konji: I no mind.after 5 years of contstant bleeping,I will surrender my self to d spirit. na ashewos full church now I no deh carry gal for club bleep now cos I don knw say na ashewo.my tin no go hard,but church sophisticated ashewos??why na...dem deh shame house of God wit d temptation and very wronng if deh don't allow ashewos to enter church na d tin.
not all o abeg o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese Walter is a VERY disturbed lady who has refused to seek professional help but instead imposed it upon herself to"help" abused women. This girl can do ANYTHINg to get attention! Everytime she joins a new church, she wouldn't rest until she joins the workforce and is "noticed", if her voice is not heard, depression begins.

Seriously, she claims everyone has abused her, family, boyfriends, friends and now pastor? Haba!! Abuse na your middle name? See, you guys do not need to know this girl on a personal level to detect that she has mental health issues, just visit her blog and read her posts (even though that would mean generating traffic for her blog, which she would be so delighted about)

She hops from one man to another out of boredom then claim that she was abused by them! Really, I am saddened that her condition is deteriorating and she refuses professional help whilst causing others including people who have genuine love for her great harm.

Okay, let me even give you the benefit of the doubt, let me analyse this your story. I will pretend I don't know your history.

You claimed you once paid for his hotel room charge because his master card failed, and the suppossed affair lasted for ONLY A WEEK. So, the penthouse suite he stayed wasn't booked for abi? Na daily he dey pay for front office abi? That's why you rescued him that day abi? Nice one!

Again,he was away for a whole week and you where with him the entire duration because you said he had sex with you DAILY! Now, na which trip he go for abeg? Was it to preach? How come there where no protocol officers available to serve him? Because that kind of pastor wey dey host the likes of Mike Murdock, Mathew Ashimolowo,Myles Munroe etc, will not be given the kind of hospitable treatment that would require him to lodge a babe for one whole week for hotel!

Also, you claimed that your intention is to expose evil and save other vulnerable women hence, the use of real names, why not attach evidences of mails and text messages including the recorded message you have? At least, that would do a great job of exposing the lies and also convince those who know you are disturbed that this is not another attention seeking stunt.

Really, I am irked that you have made me take out time to type this lengthy post but if this post will somehow make you understand, just a little bit, the gravity of damage your actions and lifestyle is causing people who love you and accept that you need help, then it was well worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:

SMH @ the bolded! That's why many people(especially women) die in bondage in Nigeria! They are ashamed!
They are ashamed!! Shame!

So this instance of consensual sex where a grown woman willingly went to a hotel to sleep with a grown a.rse married male, is the same as the other situations you described there?

Keep busting your vein over a most likely concocted story, you be mugu pass.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

To be honest no. I find it a bit weird.
he he he.. weird ke? why! a pastor is just a man like every other man only that they are closer to God than the ordinary man grin Haa! you would hear all sort of sermons during bedtime blah blah blah! members would call you "MUMMY" e.t.c
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

stop smoking your pubic hair....
she was asked to come to the hotel room, she agreed. she was offered alcohol, she obliged. she was asked to sit on his lap, she accepted the offer. she was asked to kiss, she obeyed - and yet she's not a magician or a fortune teller?

i put it to you that my sallah ram has more intelligence than you, homesteady!
And Jesus told her to confess her sins and she has confessed! Very obedient girl!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Guyman02: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
bennyraz: [size=13pt]she was enjoying the whole sex and maybe pastor was quick to remind her "I'm a married man o" then she felt been used. But seriously, most pentecostal churches today have been turned to fashion parade ground for chicks/ladies who are trying to out do each other and meeeeen! the dressing is so bad, you see cleavages, micro-miniskirts, free laps, all sorts of brazilian wigs, eye shadow, lipstick.. in fact if dem are bend down in the church! you see everything! and when it comes to praise, they dance seductively.. Tell me, how pastor no go notice that kind of woman!! A man is first a man before he is a Man of God.. this women don't allow us concentrate in service, we keep looking left and right, left and right, turning our necks to the back to look at the fine sexy chick behind us and we be like! the temptation in the house of God is even higher than temptation in the outside world grin[/size]

You need to pass by the church at Thisday Dome to find young men and ladies going to the church trying to outdo each other in terms of cars and dressing. Everyone there tries to speak like American born citizens.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by delors(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese didnt claim to be a saint, she is a regular girl like every other girl (good or bad) but as a man of God, even if she seduced him, he should resist. One, she wasnt the one who invited him over to London, he came to London and invited her over to his room in the pent house. with the aura of the guy, any girl could easily fall for that trap. Com to think of it, she is still a student, unmarried and a little adventurous.
Years back as an undergrad, there was a popular RCF pastor in OAU. Very popular and highly respected. His initials T F. There was a day he came to the pulpit, a congregation of about 2,000 students, and said he slept with one of the workers while praying for her on the field (at night of course). There was pandemonium. another very popular pastor with swag in another fellowship CASOR, slept and was always sleeping with pretty yansh workers in the fellowship. The announcement was made in the fellowship 9of about 800 students) and both were suspended.
we hear of pastors yanshing members here and there and this pastor, seeing that he is a swagger pastor, young, rich, the ipad-Bible type, I strongly believed the girl's story. She even involved pastor Flo just to substantiate her grounds...She wouldnt have gone this far if the story wasnt true.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
And Jesus told her to confess her sins and she has confessed! Very obedient girl!

goodluck to her on that.....i hope she finds the peace she desperately seeks.

what a whörish woman!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tomakint: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is the year secret things will be revealed for others to see! What a big shame on Pastors who cannot practise what they preach undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by bokohalal(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese just confirmed what many of us have known for a long time:Nigerian pastors are fake and have no moral authority (forget the spiritual one) to minister to people. The church is like a campus or workplace where everybody is doing everybody. Unless you are really ugly and have nothing to shake.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: another confession,now we have 5 different confessions on this thread alone.make all others come make their confessions tooo ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by bokohalal(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese, do o omome!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Guyman02:

You need to pass by the church at Thisday Dome to find young men and ladies going to the church trying to outdo each other in terms of cars and dressing. Everyone there tries to speak like American born citizens.
yeaa.. i know, when i'm around my friends keep inviting me but me na guy wey be say u know fit understand so hence i neva attended! i use to see the whole view from nanet when i chill there sometimes on sunday
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jackymfon: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Amazing comments, a pastor is a person in authority, meaning that the excuse of being human doesn't defend your actions; you have a responsibility to God to act right because you represent Him.

ese has her fault but she completely trusted her pastor and didn't think he would do such;it took her completely by surprise which made her fall,i have heard this kind of story of a pastor in enugu. very sad but a lesson to the ladies be wise and never don't meet with a man of God without a companion. its obvious this pastor has this weakness but hasn't dealt with it in the past.maybe this expose will help him zip up !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Acidiosis, loooooongest time! Okay, please I have a queshion for you sa, you said you believe the victim after "some confirmation". Pray tell, na wish confamashun dem be that?

While you are at it, post other messages of the pastor too, no be only such message he dey preach.

Also for Ese, you said you where strongly advised not to join the work force, what reason(s) where you given?

Tanz, Acid, I await your response. Its gud to see you too.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
She be ashewo.she no fit find peace unless she bleep me also and na free of charge it go be.
coogar:

goodluck to her on that.....i hope she finds the peace she desperately seeks.

what a whörish woman!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:

They are ashamed!! Shame!

So true, Imagine who else would want to confess after this girl has been insulted soo much? I would understand if it were only guys maybe they have no idea about how women are but by women? Its really pathetic, I pray that they will never experience what Ese has experienced.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Do u like okro soupwhen your own pastor tells you to come and sit on his lap,just wrggle ur gayish yansh and go sit dere...ode...
jackymfon: Amazing comments, a pastor is a person in authority, meaning that the excuse of being human doesn't defend your actions; you have a responsibility to God to act right because you represent Him.

ese has her fault but she completely trusted her pastor and didn't think he would do such;it took her completely by surprise which made her fall,i have heard this kind of story of a pastor in enugu. very sad but a lesson to the ladies be wise and never don't meet with a man of God without a companion. its obvious this pastor has this weakness but hasn't dealt with it in the past.maybe this expose will help him zip up !
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Goldenboy007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
It is girls like this you pray you don't meet in your time of weakness because even if God forgives you they won't. Devil would use them to ruin your life! As for the man of (i don't know which of the gods) he has gotten his calling confused and has allowed the devil to prey on his weakness. Who is clean sef? Most of us church goers; especially the singles are guilty of this sin even till today!! So can we all quit the saint act !!! These days its even better you find wife go club than enter church at least you know what you are buying, you are saved the holy pretense and they cost you less !
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by MAYOWAAK: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
So, how does Ese Walter term consensual sex with her Pastor (Biodun Fatoyinbo) as "sexual abuse" How?!

I understand the place of spiritual leaders as sacrosanct, there’s the desire to please them and do as they wish regardless of how vile and unorthodox their intentions may be. In a retarded third world nation like Nigeria where poverty has eaten the part of the brain saved for proper judgment, no one dares question a pastor's motive. So yes, I recognise that they take advantage of their office and chew on our stupidity and ignorance for breakfast; but it is hardly their fault. Everyone is looking for someone to control- in offices, in marriages, in all kinds of relationships…it is your responsibility as an ADULT to define what that relationship should be.

If Ese was raped, blackmailed, bullied or under 18 and was seduced by the pastor, then it would make sense to me. But to have raunchy sessions with your pastor and then cry “abuse”?…*sigh*

(It is the same way I felt about that 17 year old (white) girl who gave a man-in-a-green-cap a public Mouth Action at Eminem's concert recently, kissed him for all to see and allowed him tickle her vagina, then scream “abuse” the minute the pictures went viral on the internet.)

Just because you are a woman doesn’t necessarily suggest you are weak and out of options. Use your options. For Ese, a dirty slap across the man’s face would have been a better option than sitting on his laps and rolling under his sheets having (awesome? amazing? horrible? matronly?) sex afterwards. And for all we know, he probably moved on to another prey and got her really hurt and confused…so she decided to spill.

The pastor is a pig, yes. But Ese, that was sex, dear- not abuse.-Joy Isi Bewaji

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
So sorry dear for allowing yourself to be brainwashed all in the name of seeking God. I almost fell into the same trap but God saved me. This is a young, handsome pastor that sure knows how to deliver the word of God. He called to tell me that God said I am his wife.. LOL. He is a divorcee & he cheated on his wife on the night of their wedding. So I told him to give me time so I can seek the face of God. He started sending nude photos & asking for sex but I refused him & told him that it is sin against God & I also warned him to stop sending me his nude photos if not I'll use it against it. He said he is a prophet & that he is under a higher level of grace that will cover me, but I strongly resisted him by telling him the bible says I should not take the grace of God for granted. He got pissed off by my holier than thou attitude & said God has changed his mind that I am not his wife. This same prophet has not yet confessed but goes on the pulpit to condemn those that do the same thing while exonerating himself. Girls should be very careful cos most pastors are out to brainwashed & take advantage of us.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

So this instance of consensual sex where a grown woman willingly went to a hotel to sleep with a grown a.rse married male, is the same as the other situations you described there?

Keep busting your vein over a most likely concocted story, you be mugu pass.

You are one heck of a funny lady! Kaii!! Also, the trance-like rendezvous lasted on a DAILY basis for a WHOLE week!!! See hypnosis o!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:
So true, Imagine who else would want to confess after this girl has been insulted soo much? I would understand if it were only guys maybe they have no idea about how women are but by women? Its really pathetic, I pray that they will never experience what Ese has experienced.

what ese experienced is not a disease or a natural hazard. she plotted and strategised every move to get into her pastor's boxers.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
enatasha: So sorry dear for allowing yourself to be brainwashed all in the name of seeking God. I almost fell into the same trap but God saved me. This is a young, handsome pastor that sure knows how to deliver the word of God. He called to tell me that God said I am his wife.. LOL. He is a divorcee & he cheated on his wife on the night of their wedding. So I told him to give me time so I can seek the face of God. He started sending nude photos & asking for sex but I refused him & told him that it is sin against God & I also warned him to stop sending me his nude photos if not I'll use it against it. He said he is a prophet & that he is under a higher level of grace that will cover me, but I strongly resisted him by telling him the bible says I should not take the grace of God for granted. He got pissed off by my holier than thou attitude & said God has changed his mind that I am not his wife. This same prophet has not yet confessed but goes on the pulpit to condemn those that do the same thing while exonerating himself. Girls should be very careful cos most pastors are out to brainwashed & take advantage of us.

Errr, are we talking about the same COZA pastor here?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
jackymfon: Amazing comments, a pastor is a person in authority, meaning that the excuse of being human doesn't defend your actions; you have a responsibility to God to act right because you represent Him.

Why do women always refuse to listen when they are told to not trust anybody to the extent they keep yapping about?

Are pastors not human beings, or did they fall from heaven as pastors?

And most of these females are usually very happy they got some randy pastor to sleep with them, its when they get dumped that they start showing their claws and telling sob stories. When there are many "sisters" in the church with the exact same "assets" as you, why would you assume a f.ornicating pastor will limit himself to you alone? You want him to cheat on his wife with only you and nobody else, abi? Dream on.

Not excusing adulterous pastors, but some people need to stop presenting themselves as victims when in fact they are the ones who set out to seduce someone in the first place.

It does take two to tango.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

what ese experienced is not a disease or a natural hazard. she plotted and strategised every move to get into her pastor's boxers.....

Well I am not going to argue with you on this becouse it seems you feel strongly about it. But what is done is done now the whole world knows this pastor has a serious problem to be in such a position of authority. He needs Christ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.