Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121910 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

what ese experienced is not a disease or a natural hazard. she plotted and strategised every move to get into her pastor's boxers.....

She was in a trance, during the entire seven day rolling on the sheets episode! Don't blame her, blame it on the trance.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Well I am not going to argue with you on this becouse it seems you feel strongly about it. But what is done is done now the whole world knows this pastor has a serious problem to be in such a position of authority. He needs Christ!

his ministry would continue and his marriage would remain solid. ese would be the one to bear the shame with the ease at which she gets fücked by several dozens of men she's been with.

spicy v:

She was in a trance, during the entire seven day rolling on the sheets episode! Don't blame her, blame it on the trance.

buhahahahaha
even at the point she was taking off her undies, she still trusted her pastor. whatever this pastor used to hypnotise ese, i want it too. some nigerian women have no shame. bloody hell!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Well I am not going to argue with you on this becouse it seems you feel strongly about it. But what is done is done now the whole world knows this pastor has a serious problem to be in such a position of authority. He needs Christ!

If the story is true, then yes he does.

Women also need to stop tripping just because they think a "pastor" noticed them.

Yes, you get him to sleep with you, and then what?

What exactly is your gain there, after your life has been ruined and you've gained a reputation for servicing randy males in ministerial garb.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by johnwell(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
All these Full Time Gospel Business men & their born again(st) sisters are making christianity an object of mokery to non-christians....

how on earth can a grown-up woman talk like a girl?
Let me reserve my comment...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
enatasha: So sorry dear for allowing yourself to be brainwashed all in the name of seeking God. I almost fell into the same trap but God saved me. This is a young, handsome pastor that sure knows how to deliver the word of God. He called to tell me that God said I am his wife.. LOL. He is a divorcee & he cheated on his wife on the night of their wedding. So I told him to give me time so I can seek the face of God. He started sending nude photos & asking for sex but I refused him & told him that it is sin against God & I also warned him to stop sending me his nude photos if not I'll use it against it. He said he is a prophet & that he is under a higher level of grace that will cover me, but I strongly resisted him by telling him the bible says I should not take the grace of God for granted. He got pissed off by my holier than thou attitude & said God has changed his mind that I am not his wife. This same prophet has not yet confessed but goes on the pulpit to condemn those that do the same thing while exonerating himself. Girls should be very careful cos most pastors are out to brainwashed & take advantage of us.
Sixth confession ,I am definitley sure by the time this thread reaches page 15 we will have 20 confessions
By the way my female pastor is having a crush on me please what should I do,I don't know how to invite her to sit on my laps
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

his ministry would continue and his marriage would remain solid. ese would be the one to bear the shame with the ease at which she gets fücked by several dozens of men she's been with.

What shame? Would you have prefered that she kept this quite pretended it never happened? For whose benefit exactly? Ese's life will go from strength to strength and she will be seen as a hero to those who went true the same but were to ashamed to speak out.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by zains: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Well, As a MACHIAVELLIAN devotee, I have these to say;

Why didn't you just give account of what happened in a simple story and leave us to ask our questions, make our own deductions and inferences, instead of plugging all holes and pre-empting us? That smacks very much of a pre-meditated, pre-planned execution from an experienced hand or mind if you like.

You were alone in a man's hotel room, you chose to have "henny and coke!". Well, you are a grey-hound and you knew the smell of blood. You knew exactly what was to come. You may have even brought condom or two.

Your perfectly worded, well-thought-out write up was supposed to sink the pastor guy for bidding you "adios amigos" and moving on to the next meat, probably. It does not have a modicum of repentance in it. It's 110% revenge and vendetta.

Uhmmmmm.....so after being dumped, you magically realised that you could blackmail after realising that you could the simpletons feel like they could get their own victory or maybe get even with the men who hurt them in time past?

Well, you're using them. And Keep using them cos I notice you have a few Machievellian traits in you but remember this part of the code; You may lie to others but never to yourself.

You know deep within that you are no heroine like You've made yourself believe. You went. You drank. You kissed. You sat on his laps. You fvckked him. Fvckked him real hard. YOU KEPT COMING FOR 7 DAYS. You. You. You. You, my friend, lost the 'locus standi' to blame anyone but yourself. You are without honour.

As for the pastor, he broke the code of honour and he picked the wrong chick. His conduct is of a man without honour. That's all.

My. verdict is this: No one can clap with one hand.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by MAYOWAAK: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
So, how does Ese Walter term consensual sex with her Pastor (Biodun Fatoyinbo) as "sexual abuse" How?!

I understand the place of spiritual leaders as sacrosanct, there’s the desire to please them and do as they wish regardless of how vile and unorthodox their intentions may be. In a retarded third world nation like Nigeria where poverty has eaten the part of the brain saved for proper judgment, no one dares question a pastor's motive. So yes, I recognise that they take advantage of their office and chew on our stupidity and ignorance for breakfast; but it is hardly their fault. Everyone is looking for someone to control- in offices, in marriages, in all kinds of relationships…it is your responsibility as an ADULT to define what that relationship should be.

If Ese was raped, blackmailed, bullied or under 18 and was seduced by the pastor, then it would make sense to me. But to have raunchy sessions with your pastor and then cry “abuse”?…*sigh*

(It is the same way I felt about that 17 year old (white) girl who gave a man-in-a-green-cap a public Mouth Action at Eminem's concert recently, kissed him for all to see and allowed him tickle her vagina, then scream “abuse” the minute the pictures went viral on the internet.)

Just because you are a woman doesn’t necessarily suggest you are weak and out of options. Use your options. For Ese, a dirty slap across the man’s face would have been a better option than sitting on his laps and rolling under his sheets having (awesome? amazing? horrible? matronly?) sex afterwards. And for all we know, he probably moved on to another prey and got her really hurt and confused…so she decided to spill.

The pastor is a pig, yes. But Ese, that was sex, dear- not abuse.Joy Isi Bewaji
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ronalmagic10(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
An exceptional gift to the entire body of
Christ, Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo is a
preacher with uncommon prophetic
insight into the word. His ministry has
touched lives across various divides.
Delivering the word with exactitude and
undeniable impact, his messages fuse a
unique blend of the factual, personal
revelations, convictions with time-
tested facts unearthed by years of
study and fellowshiping with the Lord.
Pastor Biodun’s immense passion for
excellence in life and ministry is both
glaring and contagious. Rev. Biodun
Fatoyinbo most certainly knows his God.

This guy na comfirm 419. Everything about him is money and wealth. Is dat d gospel Jesus asked you 2 preach
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gbam..not a catastrophe and i knw her type.they are always in d front row with open cleavage and dancing azonto and shake bumbum to be in d pastors payroll.if d pastor was a single guy?walahi no one would v heard anything and I bet whe wud v done anytin to get pregnant and will never abort it.wehrey.
coogar:

what ese experienced is not a disease or a natural hazard. she plotted and strategised every move to get into her pastor's boxers.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by joeace2020(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
kingthreat: The pastor did wrong no doubt. She is no innocent. She enjoyed the sex, foreign trips, money and all. Why didn't she keep the matter closed within she, him and his family rather than taint the ministry? Everybody has weaknesses we are dealing with. This is a cruel way of paying back

dis one is really blind...dint u read she has confided in family, friends n some turned against her n others did nothing... infact that shes the only one who doesn't attend that church in her family.... sum dufus sef
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

What shame? Would you have prefered that she kept this quite pretended it never happened? For whose benefit exactly? Ese's life will go from strength to strength and she will be seen as a hero to those who went true the same but were to ashamed to speak out.

Please remind her of all this when she's looking for a husband who wont bring out koboko anytime she wants to go near a pastor talkless say she's going to see one in his hotel room.

Heroes are good.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
belabela:

At first I had thesame opinion as you... then after a second thought and seeing how some so called christians worship pastors... they will actually do anything... I mean anything.... as long as it is coming from their celebrity pastor. However I do not put all the blame on the girl nor the pastor....but the attitude of the church to this matter as claimed by Ese is disgraceful.... I hope it is not true but if true such evils should be exposed.

Anybody can fall into any sin but trying to cover it up in the name of bigmanism in the christian church should not be condoned. I remember some years ago when Rev. Wale Oke fell into a similar sin and he confessed publicly at Adamasingba stadium in Ibadan. Although shameful he was humble enough to do the right thing and so shamed the devil
Yes yes and yes
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

will you shut up your mouth? a pastor is not an earthling? blood does not flow in his veins? so if a pastor asks you to spread your büttcheeks so he can commit an act of sodomy on you, you would oblige cos "he's not just any man"??
Stop been dumb! Don't you understand what I meant! Okay let me break it down for you! He's a celebrity, he's a role model to up coming pastors, he's like a father to his church members! So we are supposed to know stuffs like this

that is immaterial - the jews also spoke ill of christ. people would always spew nonsense. that is irrelevant to the topic of discussion
Is a man of GOD supposed to be having such controversies trailing him all the time?

the ladies in his church are not as gullible as ese walters. where in her bible did it say she could sit on the lap of a pastor and kiss him? she couldn't have declined the offer then and carry her bag? she had sëx with this man for 7 days and yet you are here talking rubbish known to touts in a motor park.[
/quote]
Rome wasn't built in one day! So for him to carry out such an act, then he must have done it millions of times

[quote]my sisters are well-drilled - they don't trust any man apart from me. they would never be caught in such stupidity of trusting a man enough to sit on his lap. the way you have been defending this woman, i won't be surprised to hear this is how you were conceived.
From you behaviour in this thread I don't think so!
@ the bolded! You did not have to say that!! But since you've said it already, let me reply-
Even if my mom conceived me through that way,she's still better than your mom who gave birth to you and your sisters in a brothel! Your vulgarity in this thread is my proof!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
There's a difference between falling into temptation and actually planning out to sin..This looks well planned out but only God knows..

He that thinkest he standeth should take heed lest he falls!

The Bible is so complete.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by joeace2020(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

Please remind her of all this when she's looking for a husband who wont bring out koboko anytime she wants to go near a pastor talkless say she's going to see one in his hotel room.

Heroes are good.

if i see her.. ill marry her n never touch her wen she approaches a pastor cus 4 her to hv opened damning all consequences shes very very wise n far wiser than ur kind who marry girls dat serially warm the beds of theses philanders n wont open up 4 lyf

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin don't blame the pastor ooo abegiii,
"Blame it on money"
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by wasiuwahab: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
it takes two to tango. Our sins are forgiven us but let's not abuse the grace of God 'cos there remaineth no other sacrifice. the two should make amends amd move on in this enormous journey to the kingdom.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:
What shame? Would you have prefered that she kept this quite pretended it never happened? For whose benefit exactly?

shouting from the rooftop does not benefit anyone as well. she would still rot in the hottest part of hell for this open confession - a motive to destabilise a church ministry and possibly to ruin the pastor's marriage!

Ese's life will go from strength to strength and she will be seen as a hero to those who went true the same but were to ashamed to speak out.

seen as a hero after she pröstituted herself to a pastor? hahahaha - ese the catwoman! ese epitomises all that is wrong with nigeria.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by passionate88: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

trance gini?, why e no b transport wey she dey?. Abegi
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hero to her LovePeddler family
sweetcheecks:

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by joeace2020(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: grin don't blame the pastor ooo abegiii,
"Blame it on money"

find out abt her... u go know weda she broke before or probably u put dbanjs trash song on replay on ur 'casette player'
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

If the story is true, then yes he does.

Women also need to stop tripping just because they think a "pastor" noticed them.

Yes, you get him to sleep with you, and then what?

What exactly is your gain there, after your life has been ruined and you've gained a reputation for servicing randy males in ministerial garb.

You know what people do not understand belief is about trust and surrendering to God. And Ese has already admitted her guilt why should the pastor be protected?

If you ask me this whole ministry thing is new to the gospel of Christ and its just a vehicle of self importance, self service, self worship and exaltation. If this so called man of God ( I do not even understand this tittle, where in the bible does God call His children, His servants, "His men")
Are also human with flesh and blood why do that start ministries that put themselves at the highest authority without the guidance of elders as the bibble says? Ennuffsaid!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Julieccentric: There's a difference between falling into temptation and actually planning out to sin..This looks well planned out but only God knows..

He that thinkest he standeth should take heed lest he falls!

The Bible is so complete.

What I read in my own bible is "even if an angel from heaven comes down to preach another gospel, do not accept it", or something similar.

I dont know where this other gospel of trust your pastor until you romp in the sheets comes from.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by MAYOWAAK: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
I truly commend her sounding the warning. BUT claiming it is any form of abuse? Haba! No nah! Let's not get too emotional here- it wasn't a one-minute event that left her regretful; it was a long week rendezvous! She even paid for the hotel at some point when his credit card had issues. It was a "need", albeit a sinful one, they both participated in. Coming out to express her regret is good, but her position is wrong! She was not abused- if it is psychological, she would need to meet a therapist; she is out for vengeance...she is hurt...and I understand that...but don't play the victim, that's just not working.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Stop been dumb! Don't you understand what I meant! Okay let me break it down for you! He's a celebrity, he's a role model to up coming pastors, he's like a father to his church members! So we are supposed to know stuffs like this

Is a man of GOD supposed to be having such controversies trailing him all the time?

Please, please you guys squash it! I apologise on Cooger's behalf please accept it thank you!

This is what Ese does, her matter dey always cause clashes, it aint worth it. She needs help! Real HELEP!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You know what people do not understand belief is about trust and surrendering to God. And Ese has already admitted her guilt why should the pastor be protected?

If you ask me this whole ministry thing is new to the gospel of Christ and its just a vehicle of self importance, self service, self worship and exaltation. If this so called man of God ( I do not even understand this tittle, where in the bible does God call His children, His servants, "His men")
Are also human with flesh and blood why do that start ministries that put themselves at the highest authority without the guidance of elders as the bibble says? Ennuffsaid!

Ese has said her own side of the supposed story, the pastor hasnt. The whole thing sounds like fiction anyway.

So, the tale remains one sided.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rhowly(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Lolololol grin

Jesus. Pentecostal churches these days.

The girl is still silly. Once the pastor was talking about alcoholic drinks, she should have known it was time to head home.
angry

I agree completely. Low self-esteem? Well I dunno. But her actions no represent south-south at all o. But bible says we are betrayed by our own lusts.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by passionate88: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

buhahahahaha
even at the point she was taking off her undies, she still trusted her pastor. whatever this pastor used to hypnotise ese, i want it too. some nigerian women have no shame. bloody hell!!!
No b lie. The church go still continue, him wife go forgive am (as pastor wife) na d girl e go affect. We Nigerians don't forget or forgive easily, I just pray she marry a man that will understand what she passed through (if real).. Bt d way things dey happen eh
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rallymento(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mind games or no mind games.. The bible says ' touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm'! I am not here to judge pastor Biodun fatoyinbo. If u are truely born-again please read this passage of the bible loud and clear so as not to bring curse on ur self Numbers 12:1-10. Thanks
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
joeace2020:

if i see her.. ill marry her n never touch her wen she approaches a pastor cus 4 her to hv opened damning all consequences shes very very wise n far wiser than ur kind who marry girls dat serially warm the beds of theses philanders n wont open up 4 lyf

Thank you brother for standing for the truth.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by pastorprosper(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese look u are a Hot girl that had sex with pastor. You enjoyed it as well as he did. Why are u trying to play the victims card here. U are a harlot who feels jilted and u think this is d best way to pay back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.