Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121995 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by porka: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese Walters, the Edward(ess) Snowden of COZA.

When the only consideration for going to church is about "boredom", then you get real "action" with some "non-understandable level of grace" to boot.

Hope you know your future husband is already roped in this your apparent indiscretion?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
You need to see how this girl displayed on the pulpit of the church she started attending when she left COZA(she has also stopped coming to church, since early this year). She go give testimony come begin display dey cry, repeatedly shouting, "I have forgiven all of you that abused me"!

Choi! See drama! That was a couple months back o. He is very bitter and disturbed, going through intense torment. She is always quick to say I have forgiven only to plot evil. I know sha, say she is not really alright but why she is refusing professional help is puzzling! Treating mental health is not a stigma abeg, people dey codedly do am for ABJ. And they live a normal life.

Its so, sad, fine, smart, sharp looking lady oh! You would never suspect anything is off, observing her from afar.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by gazilion: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
If the story is true, both Should repent if they've not. The pastor should confess to the wife and the church while the girl should also apologise to the pastor's wife and leave the church.

I feel bad when people begin to argue on things of eternal values. Look, the scriptures cannot be broken, it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. While there's still room for mercy, grab it with your two hands lest you cry and pray when it's too late. Apostle Paul said, ..."knowing the terror of God, we persuade men...and our God is a consuming fire...Now is the day of salvation and ...how can you escape if you neglect this great salvation."
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by prologue: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sometimes back, my ex told me she was to travel, dt d pastor wanted her to help with some clerical stuffs. My question was "are u d only gal in d church, dt u will have to travel a couple of hours to meet with a church program? I probed further and discovered dy had been having sex. She said she used to be shy and couldn't sing confidently, and d pastor - 1- openly rebuked her.
2- contacted her privately and encouraged her 3-told her he would remove the "spirit of shyness". When she resisted, he said as her spiritual father, he was in d position to tell her right or wrong... I had to call d monkey. He got angry and I knew d next person he would call was d gal, as I told him I was elsewhere n no longer interested in her. Simple. Encouraged her to maintain been distressed and feel intimidated while d conversation was recorded when he called. What d guy confessed when I told him I recorded his ranting is inadmissible. I told her to always pay her skool fees, as she is his responsibility now...
These things happen every time and her mom got a wind of it, but as usual, hush hush hush, so they won't say their daughter tried seducing pastor and sent by d devil to cause confusion in the house of God. Parents and guardians should not loose guards because the atmosphere is "churchy" no holy brother, just that he is not sufficiently tempted.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by dainvincible(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Belabela....
Re u trying to tell us tht Ese didn't inform her parents or family members abt these whole super story before bringing to the social media? Because I read d whole script I never saw where she informed dem. And if so, she is not serious and not being truthful to herself.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sharpman1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

two adults in the church committed a cardinal sin - one of them is the leader in the church. common sense dictates an elder should mediate the crisis. the two should be asked to confess their sins to this elder in the church and the matter should close after that. i really don't see the point in the publicity - she claims she is warning others, that's just a cheap excuse!!!

Elder? who is the elder here? Pastor Flo?

Who employed Pastor Flo? Who pays Pastor Flo's salary? Do you really think and believe that Pastor Flo would be able to correct and admonish his senior pastor?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by scientology(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
i can only believe this shit when i see shekau assassination video game

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

two adults in the church committed a cardinal sin - one of them is the leader in the church. common sense dictates an elder should mediate the crisis. the two should be asked to confess their sins to this elder in the church and the matter should close after that. i really don't see the point in the publicity - she claims she is warning others, that's just a cheap excuse!!!

what's my business with ese? i am far away in old blightly where ladies carry themselves with decorum and dignity in the church. they don't gullibly sit on their pastor's lap and kiss him thinking it's a normal act.

Well my last comment on this is that girls you need to be close to your mothers talk to them about everything. I would have called my mom and told her the pastor is visiting and knowing my mom she would have called the pastor just to ensure that he is well aware that she knows where I am at not to try anything and she would have called me every 2 minutes after
that till I am out of there. Mama's baby better than pastors
sack. Datzall.

Btw, nothing is hidden forever.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by drnoel: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
yawns, I wonder what am doing here sef. As if its today that pastors seduce innocent girls. Besides are they not human, so they too have urges they would want 2 scratch. But then no one should scratch their urges and come and tellus its grace or that the urge was scratched in the lord like one pastor told my pal.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
prologue: Sometimes back, my ex told me she was to travel, dt d pastor wanted her to help with some clerical stuffs. My question was "are u d only gal in d church, dt u will have to travel a couple of hours to meet with a church program? I probed further and discovered dy had been having sex. She said she used to be shy and couldn't sing confidently, and d pastor - 1- openly rebuked her.
2- contacted her privately and encouraged her 3-told her he would remove the "spirit of shyness". When she resisted, he said as her spiritual father, he was in d position to tell her right or wrong... I had to call d monkey. He got angry and I knew d next person he would call was d gal, as I told him I was elsewhere n no longer interested in her. Simple. Encouraged her to maintain been distressed and feel intimidated while d conversation was recorded when he called. What d guy confessed when I told him I recorded his ranting is inadmissible. I told her to always pay her skool fees, as she is his responsibility now...
These things happen every time and her mom got a wind of it, but as usual, hush hush hush, so they won't say their daughter tried seducing pastor and sent by d devil to cause confusion in the house of God. Parents and guardians should not loose guards because the atmosphere is "churchy" no holy brother, just that he is not sufficiently tempted.
7th confessions ,I dey record am oooo ,when it reaches 10 I go stop,oya make others come sharply and fast
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by barapistis(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
gazilion: If the story is true, both Should repent if they've not. The pastor should confess to the wife and the church while the girl should also apologise to the pastor's wife and leave the church.

I feel bad when people begin to argue on things of eternal values. Look, the scriptures cannot be broken, it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. While there's still room for mercy, grab it with your two hands lest you cry and pray when it's too late. Apostle Paul said, ..."knowing the terror of God, we persuade men...and our God is a consuming fire...Now is the day of salvation and ...how can you escape if you neglect this great salvation."

Ese Walters needs this type of men
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ocheejemb: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
jamesbondchick: This FatOyinbo nor just try at all grin this story reminds me of what happened to me earlier this year. My sis asked me to come see one prophet Nwachukwu who prayed for her after her hubby died,I was reluctant but decided to go since she was housing him during his stay in benin. I saw d 'prophet' in d room & he began prophesying stuff,some true,some not so true.He then told me to stand up,close d door & stand behind d closed door.I didn't read any meanings to it cos I tot he wanted to pray without disturbing others in d house.

Next thing he told me was to disguise myself & I'm like, sorry what do you mean?He said I should do to myself what my boyfriend does to me to put me in d mood,I should take off my trousers while I do so! To say I was shocked is an understatement! My sister was in d next room for craps sakes! I just stood there like a statue while he kept cajoling me & telling me that he needed to invite the 'evil spirit' that has been disturbing me so he could cast it away from me when it arrived & this was the ONLY way I could be free. He went further to say not everything I think is sin that afterall God knew that killing somebody is a sin yet he still told Abraham to sacrifice his son to him. I just stood there & when he realized I wasn't budging,he got impatient, started frowning & saying I wasn't ready to be delivered. He then asked me how old I was & when i told him 30+,I could see he was surprised cos he said I looked no older than 19 or 20 because of my stature.

He obviously tot I was an under aged mugu who wud just fall under his manipulative tricks.I told my sister a while after he left,she called him & he vehemently denied the entire encounter saying he was going to the mountain to pray to his Baba,that I had lied against a man of God. Mountain ko,baba ni! Useless dwarf of a he goat!!! I still dey wait for him baba to answer by fire!!!

LMFAO...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
prologue: Sometimes back, my ex told me she was to travel, dt d pastor wanted her to help with some clerical stuffs. My question was "are u d only gal in d church, dt u will have to travel a couple of hours to meet with a church program? I probed further and discovered dy had been having sex. She said she used to be shy and couldn't sing confidently, and d pastor - 1- openly rebuked her.

Bro no vex wetin u dey yarn??!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Dantedasz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
This thread teaches us that there are nymphomaniac groupies in churches,who have no scrupples about sleeping with married men in cheap hotel rooms in London for a whole week and when the affair ends turn around to scream sexual harrassment.
Silly girl,to Pastor it was just a fling and he has moved on to the lateset,younger fresher groupie usher in the church.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
otipoju: Ese Walters… I admire your courage you are indeed a brave woman.
I was a student of Religion for five years at OAU and had a about a dozen married clergy men in my class.some of them did all sorts from cheating on tests and exams, sleeping with girls on Campus and one of them told me that if push come to shove ,he saw nothing wrong with being fortified spiritually by his herbalist mother.

All i can say is that i have experienced so much hypocrisy in churches that a time i cringed at the thought of attending.Although i had to console myself with the story in Job where Satan was gathered with the sons of God. Nevertheles when someone is ramming religious lingo in my ears incessantly, i become wary of that person cause i have come to realise that they are the ones capable of committing the gravest atrocities without batting an eyelid.

I believe your story cause the truth in them is evident . Most christians have placed their pastors on a pedestal that simply does not exist. For me your pastor’s sin does not comprise in the adultery itself -cause anybody can fall into temptation but in his unwilliness to see it as sin, a total lack of guilt nor remorse for falling short of God’s will and his willingness to continue sleeping with you inspite of the pain and guilt that you were experiencing.

If only he knew the wieght of Jesus word “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, he would never have tried to take you to a ”higher level of grace”.

I am happy for you because confessing your sin before God and men will surely bring the required healing that you need. and that no matter how his followers, family and friends ostracise you, for wanting to “destroy him” as they choose to view it, rather than chide him for bieng a charlatan, there are some of us who have drawn strength from your desire to please your maker.

I would also plead with you to set him free in your heart because hating him will only eat you up.
One day you will find someone who will love you in spite of all that has happened and will be man enough to stand on the side of truth and damn the world.
To be very honest, the bold and confidence as exhumed by Ese Walter to confront the monster called SIN and SHAME is very rare among us today. I tell you the truth, real men who are God fearing with clear and humble conscience will start knocking on her doors shortly. Just watch out.
I do really admire her courage and humility. To God be all the glory.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
sharp man:

Elder? who is the elder here? Pastor Flo?

Who employed Pastor Flo? Who pays Pastor Flo's salary? Do you really think and believe that Pastor Flo would be able to correct and admonish his senior pastor?

it's not about correcting and admonishing his senior - it's about confession, praying for forgiveness and moving on. what correction or punishment are we talking about? did the pastor commit a criminal offence? was it a rapë case or a pedöphilia case?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ladygogo: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Viewing this topic: Slow venom(m), stevenhill(f), silica(m), burge001, mac73(m), akins87, Tropilo(m), Ridiy, holykeyz, Dantedasz, studman, coogar, jackymfon, Ramcie(f), WIMUNR?(m), teminoni(m), KAYD007(m), braxjay, Vavavoom(m), shaddie(m), eaglebeing, practitioner, Firstgentleman1(m), Donxavier(m), Alonu(m), rman, guideman, papnice(m), Fishout(m), ib.emiloju(m), Espionage1, nnofaith, Nashville, scientology(m), YINKS89, david52, sokoanugwa, raeez(m), zeelo2014, celess, teedolls(m), lexy2lexy, omobabaolowo, jigawatts(m), taland(m), doubleroti, mrbiola(m), prologue, Myne White(f), iyatrustee(f), tripodson, sweetcheecks(f), Eobiabo(m), Kekenapep, Coco diva, uniquechy(f), gazilion, spicy v(f), khoray(f), paparazzi1987, omogidi234(m), Funjosh(m), lady gogo, ladgentle, segend(m), Emmzalon, leki2(m), chess guru(m), Fadelex(m), OlamiB, bara pistis(m), omorsexie(f), buskeske, tj-dj, veraobi, sarutobie(m), miss. e, I no know book, Pzone, Wislet(f), devour129(f), lanresz(m), okechukwu2013, lupey, oche_ejemb, Ola-Taiwo, GeneralShepherd, Urakhai(m), dallyemmy, juokuc, Ricoh(m), Gboyee4fun(m), pappilo(m), drillskillz, mrs lecturer, sadeiyare(m), zains, checkayodele, sharp man(m), Philipvivson and 100 guest(s)

ojigbi jigbi!! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
rhowly:
I have attended COZA too on several occasions. Can't remember hugging by ushers o or mini skirts. Well u have attended longer. Sure COZA is glamorous n visually appealing but I often curb that critical voice by remembering that if we gotta offer to God then we must give him our best. Remember Solomon's temple?

Remember Solomon's harem?!!! And how his heart deviated from God becos of his sexy ladies and their waist? Think for yourself,use ur brain
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
They will bring it down in different format and believe me,they will all be smart.nothing happened...
texaco1:
Sixth confession ,I am definitley sure by the time this thread reaches page 15 we will have 20 confessions
By the way my female pastor is having a crush on me please what should I do,I don't know how to invite her to sit on my laps
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by FutureDon(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Who am I to blame the Pastor Biodun or the girl in question. But some of these girls tempt their pastors. I know of a COZA brother who impregnated another COZA sister, the brother in question was left with no option than to hurriedly marry the pregnant sister.

Sometimes I wonder how the so-called pastors of 'new generation churches' cope with the provocative dress their members usually put on. Pastors are human being with ordinary flesh also. You need to see the way MOST COZA girls dresses to church; that's about 5years ago, I'm sure things must have gone more 'gaga' now.

What I'm saying in general is that some of these sisters seduce their pastors, either knowingly or unknowingly. The most annoying part of it is that some NIGERIAN Christians now worship their pastor and not God, and won't hesitate to sit on a pastor's lap in order to be ''shown another level of grace''.

Na only God sabi who dey worship am.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor bleep,God forgive,life continues...
coogar:

it's not about correcting and admonishing his senior - it's about confession, praying for forgiveness and moving on. what correction or punishment are we talking about? did the pastor commit a criminal offence? was it a rapë case or a pedöphilia case?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Divinetouch(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hebunn: @OP, your handling of the whole issue was immature. I ain't gonna condemn anyone here, who am I to do that. But the truth is every man's got a weakness and lemme remind u dat d man of God didn't fall from heaven, he's human. So don't bring him and his ministry down just because u feel u were battered or molested. A sin is a sin before God and a lair is as guilty as a murderer. You were both guilty, so ask God for forgiveness, and maintain a reasonable distance from anything dat might remind you of him or his ministry, and move on wit ur life. May I remind u dat GOD might not abandon his plan and purpose in the life and ministry of d said pastor just because u want to free ur conscience. Life goes on, so move on. We're all sinners, only HIS mercies keeps us. I bet there are some element of sense in my post. My one cent.

d Pastor is very far from salvation. he didnt fall into sin rather he planned for it.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Well my last comment on this is that girls you need to be close to your mothers talk to them about everything. I would have called my mom and told her the pastor is visiting and knowing my mom she would have called the pastor just to ensure that he is well aware that she knows where I am at not to try anything and she would have called me every 2 minutes after
that till I am out of there. Mama's baby better than pastors
sack. Datzall.

Btw, nothing is hidden forever.

i really don't think any girl older than 16 needs her mother to tell her she shouldn't sit on the lap of her pastor and then kiss him in a hotel. unless you are saying every woman in the church is a gullible simpleton with the IQ of a centipede, common sense should tell such a woman to remove her shoes and flee from all appearance of evil.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
tomzman: The OP abi Ese or whatever she calls herself needs to be flogged. A man called you to his hotel room, you entered and met him alone. He told you to come and sit on his laps, you did. He told you to kiss him and you did. For Christ's sake what else were you expecting! Some ladies amaze me. Did he force you or did he rape you? Why didn't you run out of his room when he told you to sit on his laps. Now you are here crying. Ese, 70% Of the blame is on you. I put the remaining blame on the 'pastor'

Did he molestation you? Seun abeg change ur word filter to molest at least and stop breaking rule 21

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by folayanyetunde: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Let's see ur. Proove~coooz derz a popular sayin dt if dnt v a. Prove~u dnt v a point
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dantedasz: This thread teaches us that there are nymphomaniac groupies in churches,who have no scrupples about sleeping with married men in cheap hotel rooms in London for a whole week and when the affair ends turn around to scream sexual harrassment.
Silly girl,to Pastor it was just a fling and he has moved on to the lateset,younger fresher groupie usher in the church.
You are the dumbest I have seen here so far.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nnofaith: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

hmm! i see why you are a christian.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Slowvenom(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
The bible said, He that juge without listening to both side is a fool, I dnt know wat to say cos av not had from the pastor and I dnt know how congret your story is, but if what you are telling the public is true, then free yourself, forgive yourself, forgive the church, forgive evryone that is involve and forgive the pastor cos if u cannot forgive u remain a sleve(spiritualy) and thank God for the grace to be bold cos the step that u have taken many christian would not do it. U r love by God my sister. lastly get ready for your God geven Husban. Cheer
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nodullin(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
"Hypocrites every where" (Church, Mosque, Politics)
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
nnofaith: hmm! i see why you are a christian.

the only time a pastor needs to be exposed is if he's committed a criminal offence and that's räpe, pëdophilia, sëxual harassment, etc. in this case, both parties agreed to have sëx in london for week - it's purely consensual!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

you are a product of a kerosene background...

what was the end game for the girl when she agreed to have sëx with the pastor? she was expecting the pastor to leave his wife and marry her? obviously, she was always going to be left alone - their relationship was a cul-de-sac from the get go so she cannot claim to be heartbroken.

and who told you confessions have to be made public to be accepted? let the guilty parties confess their sins in their closets. when they were screwing each other in travelodge in london, were you invited? why should we now know what they did to each other?

stop smoking your pubic hair....
she was asked to come to the hotel room, she agreed. she was offered alcohol, she obliged. she was asked to sit on his lap, she accepted the offer. she was asked to kiss, she obeyed - and yet she's not a magician or a fortune teller?

i put it to you that my sallah ram has more intelligence than you, homesteady!
you rili are a worry my dear. For crying out loud he is a public figure, a leader, .a pastor for that mata, and to make matas worse he preaches agains these thngs. A saying goes, ''practise what u preach''. If the dude cnt kip hez joystick in its place, let him leave the church scene and kip shagging al the gurls he fancies. He as the senior pastor has betrayed the trust his junior ministers and the church put on him. In civilised countries he is expected to passionately deny it or resign, 4get the fact that he mentored the church to where it is now, a leader is a leader
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v: You need to see how this girl displayed on the pulpit of the church she started attending when she left COZA(she has also stopped coming to church, since early this year). She go give testimony come begin display dey cry, repeatedly shouting, "I have forgiven all of you that abused me"!

Choi! See drama! That was a couple months back o. He is very bitter and disturbed, going through intense torment. She is always quick to say I have forgiven only to plot evil. I know sha, say she is not really alright but why she is refusing professional help is puzzling! Treating mental health is not a stigma abeg, people dey codedly do am for ABJ. And they live a normal life.

Its so, sad, fine, smart, sharp looking lady oh! You would never suspect anything is off, observing her from afar.

Drama queen
The whole story smirks of nothing but mere showmanship
She chopped pastor,pastor chopped her kwa
Kini big deal
Pastor has moved on,she should move on rather than make a fool of herself
The man didn't molest her or ra.pe her
She walked in with both feet into an affair and enjoyed it whilst lasted
Nobody here is excusing the pastor,he is human and she is a grown female that wanted the affair as well as the pastor
Let them confess quietly to their God and significant others
SHe is very very stupid publishing this nonsense on the internet
Can she sincerely tell us that she hasn't slept with many other men before and after the affair

This is a girl that has been chopping life tey tey
Pastor asks you to order alcohol ,you order
Tells me she has been boozing from time immemorial
She also smokes,she said,what else does she indulge in
Girl wey don open eye kemgbe looking for someone to take down
Eediot
This is no innocent parishioner that was wowed by a pastor
Let the pastor tell us his side of the story,we may be shocked at the real truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98