Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121975 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by joeace2020(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
[more on the COZA pastor saga]

shes an active blogger and dis is from her blog

esewalter on August 23, 2013 at 8:31 am
, [b] First off, good morning fellow Nigerians,
Christians and who ever else is dissing or
supporting on this blog. I want to state first
and foremost that I never used the term
“sexual abuse” in this post. I have never
been sexually abused my entire life.
However, I have been on about researching
abuse generally because I started to realize
the reason I had been how I was was
because I didn’t have confidence in myself
as a human being and I struggled with self
esteem for as long as I can remember.
Abuse is not only sexual and what I refer to
here is not sexual abuse but psychological
(mental and emotional), manipulation and
control. These are forms of abuse and this is
what I was referring to.
When I joined COZA, I didn’t know my left
from my right. I was finding my way and
naturally I was drawn to the word and the
fact that I thought this was the one church
that would help me grow. As for my then
pastor Biodun, I really did see him as a god.
I knew nothing about God for myself and I
wasn’t reading the bible. I felt he was the
one that would help me understand and
grow. At the time, I had been attending
church for less than three years. I will not
deny the fact that I lived my life as I
pleased all the while I was in University and
even afterwards but like every human being
knows, there comes a time when you decide
to get it together.
Secondly, I am not hurting or broken
anymore. The times I mentioned those in the
blog, I was talking about what was
happening to me at the time. By God’s grace
I crawled out of the self-destructive hole I
had entered. This experience drove me to
dig deeper and understand grace for myself.
Not only that, it made me understand how
wrong it is to fear ‘men of God’ and even
treat them as God. And I dare say, if I
didn’t have this experience, I wouldn’t
understand what it means to have a
relationship with God.
I have asked God for forgiveness, I hold no
grudge against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo or
anyone displaying ignorance here or
elsewhere. I did what I knew to do as it
regards meeting church elders. Not just
pastor Flo but others and it seemed no one
could talk to Pastor Biodun. As for those
saying people will loose their faith, I think
that would turn out for their good
eventually because when you loose your
faith because of man,you would then be
able to seek God for yourself and find truth.
After all, the bible states that He wishes that
ALL men come to the knowledge of truth.
Yes we were both guilty,I have not excused
myself from the role I played. I was guilty
as sin, however, I have come to know
better. If you know anything about low self
esteem, you would understand why it went
on for as long as it did. Looking back, I
think I expected him to know better than
me but I know better now. That being said,
the whole affair ended because I put my
foot down. He made all sorts of
propositions to me when I returned to
Nigeria but I was looking to heal and move
forward.
My aim with this blog is to show other
ladies who suffered same fate at his hands
both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom
have emailed me but are still trapped in
guilt and shame to speak up) that there is
nothing to be ashamed of. The clout he has
over people can cause them to do
thoughtless things but in the end, it’s all out
there and I am at peace with myself and
with God.
For those calling me a liar, please ask
Pastors Biodun Fatoyinbo and Flo if I have
lied. I rest my case!!![/b]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

goodluck to her on that.....i hope she finds the peace she desperately seeks.

what a whörish woman!

Amen! And I hope some wolves in sheep clothing called pastors will stop sleeping with their church members
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by virtuousMe(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ese if this pastor was ugly I bet you would have slapped him in the face when you noticed his moves. You were carried away by his looks. There are some sisters that has turned him down before

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady:
Stop been dumb! Don't you understand what I meant! Okay let me break it down for you! He's a celebrity, he's a role model to up coming pastors, he's like a father to his church members! So we are supposed to know stuffs like this

you are the most foolish human being i have been unfortunate to have a dialogue with on this thread. so the man deserves to be exposed because he's a celebrity? it's so obvious you didn't graduate from a tertiary institution - your logic is so warped!

Is a man of GOD supposed to be having such controversies trailing him all the time?

let him sort his own inadequacies the way he can.

From you behaviour in this thread I don't think so!
@ the bolded! You did not have to say that!! But since you've said it already, let me reply-

shut up your mouth - you are a product of a polyandrous marriage. your cognitive reasoning needs spiritual deliverance. how can you even open your mouth to argue like you have never been to school?

Even if my mom conceived me through that way,she's still better than your mom who gave birth to you and your sisters in a brothel! Your vulgarity in this thread is my proof!

says the product of a same-sex marriage. the recipient of your y-chromosomes should have used it as mouth wash. you are a disgrace to your parents.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
[b]walahi.. all dem ladies now claiming pastors are harassing/molesting/using them and if we care to investigate now, it would be the other way round! About six claims have been on this thread now. We all know pastors are born of men and are flesh and blood like you and me and you don't expect them to be perfect! As a woman, you should know that the devil will like to use you as a tool to bring down men of God and the thing is, you should not let the devil use you bring down a man of God! for chrissakes, can some of you explain why you dress almost unclad to church services?? For we men, seeing is believing and we believe what we see and for women, they believe what they hear, they believe what we tell them. It's a norm that when a woman believes in you (when a woman trust a man) she becomes vulnerable. There are cases whereby married women actually send some of their pastors romantic messages inviting them to come and sleep with them! in fact some ladies would queue up at a pastor office just because they seek counseling and the counselling they really seek is having the Pastor in their beds. Yea some of you ladies go to church to seduce men and it is very improper and wrong. In fact some of you ladies actually fantasize about seeing your pastors naked, having sex with him blah blah blah. Ohh you think we don't know? yea, some pastors are not fit to be called men of God and we know that but the Judgement belongs to God not to Man! if after committing a sin, the man Goes back to ask God for forgiveness, God will forgive. So all this claim that pastors are womanizers is actually uncalled for because you semi-naked disco dancing ladies put them in that position and you should be ready to share part of the blame and you stop going around judging/talking trash about your pastors[/b]

abeg make i go find how to make my own kudi jare.. nuff said on pastor matter jare. Hin get hin life, i get my life so why the aproko?? abegi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

shouting from the rooftop does not benefit anyone as well. she would still rot in the hottest part of hell for this open confession - a motive to destabilise a church ministry and possibly to ruin the pastor's marriage!

Well not sure about your bible but mine says confess your sins

seen as a hero after she pröstituted herself to a pastor? hahahaha - ese the catwoman! ese epitomises all that is wrong with nigeria.
Well, call her what you like I am sure she knows and is prepared for this but it does not take back what is out there.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by donmat: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
God sees the heart and intents of all people. let's hear the pastor's side of the story. If this confession is true as claimed, I pray the Almighty forgive and heal Ese's wounds. Meanwhile, the pastor should not be afraid to say the truth as all men are bound to err.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by DSB(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Now it is time for all church pastor bashers to start running their mouth. See, even if this story is true, which i doubt, it does not change the fact that God has used, is still using and can continue to use Pastor Biodun to bless those who care to listen to his message far and wide. Afterall, Moses pastored Caleb and Joshua but never made it to the promised land.

I love listening to Pastor B (online) and will be highly disappointed if this is confirmed to be true. I can only hope that some investigative journalists will eventually get to the bottom of this and unmask Ese.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Dee60: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jesus Christ, same yesterday,, today and forever. Men may and will fail and fall, but Christ remains the same. All readers, please do not take the account of one man and one church worker (we may not even be able to authenticate the story) to judge the message.

There are thousands of pastors out there doing God's work in God's way, many of them unknown. There are thousands of churches out there where the pastor is not worshipped like God.

Really, let every man look for a true church.

O God, make me a true worshipper and a true witness of Christ.. That was my prayer this morning. Please join me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by joeace2020(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
[ese walter]

http://esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/

https://m.facebook.com/ese.walter1?v=timeline&refid=17

ask urself if any1 will put his or herself out in d open lyk dis considering that virtually all Nigerian Christians and Nigerians as a whole are bigoted hypocrites and pastor worshipers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Well not sure about your bible but mine says confess your sins.

except that sins can be confessed in private. this is a church minister and the same holy book said you should not touch the anointed. pastor flo has already mediated the crisis between the pastor & ese, why still go ahead to shout from the rooftop?

Well call her what you like I am sure she knows and is prepared for this but it does not take back what is out there.

she's not prepared for this - she must have thought she's dealing with idiotic people like her. the ones who quickly think the complainant is innocent and the alleged is guilty. this is why she's having to add more to the story by writing other articles to support her story.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
smiley otipoju, u are not just a counsellor but a friend indeed! Ur frnds shud be proud to have u cuz u believe in d truth,forgiveness and moving on,leaving the past behind!

Op all I can say is, it is well,our salvation will never come from man not even His Holiness,the pope but God. We are all human and fall into sin and temptation.
U have confessed and that I believe have lifted u,4gv and 4get. Move on my dear. Godbless u!

otipoju: Ese Walters… I admire your courage you are indeed a brave woman.
I was a student of Religion for five years at OAU and had a about a dozen married clergy men in my class.some of them did all sorts from cheating on tests and exams, sleeping with girls on Campus and one of them told me that if push come to shove ,he saw nothing wrong with being fortified spiritually by his herbalist mother.

All i can say is that i have experienced so much hypocrisy in churches that a time i cringed at the thought of attending.Although i had to console myself with the story in Job where Satan was gathered with the sons of God. Nevertheles when someone is ramming religious lingo in my ears incessantly, i become wary of that person cause i have come to realise that they are the ones capable of committing the gravest atrocities without batting an eyelid.

I believe your story cause the truth in them is evident . Most christians have placed their pastors on a pedestal that simply does not exist. For me your pastor’s sin does not comprise in the adultery itself -cause anybody can fall into temptation but in his unwilliness to see it as sin, a total lack of guilt nor remorse for falling short of God’s will and his willingness to continue sleeping with you inspite of the pain and guilt that you were experiencing.

If only he knew the wieght of Jesus word “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, he would never have tried to take you to a ”higher level of grace”.

I am happy for you because confessing your sin before God and men will surely bring the required healing that you need. and that no matter how his followers, family and friends ostracise you, for wanting to “destroy him” as they choose to view it, rather than chide him for bieng a charlatan, there are some of us who have drawn strength from your desire to please your maker.

I would also plead with you to set him free in your heart because hating him will only eat you up.
One day you will find someone who will love you in spite of all that has happened and will be man enough to stand on the side of truth and damn the world.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
This Sister Ese can lie oh! cheesy you don post another "fabu" abi? sheybi she said she came to the church because she was bored with her previous church? And she was an active member in this new church for a whole year before joining the workforce? So all this time you still didn't know your left from your right? Inspite of all your WORDLY experience with men of the WORLD? Lol!

You have forgiven him yet you want him to apologise to you. Babe, bone this blogging thing jor,Wale Adenuga productions dey wait for you. This could be the next block buster award winning super story!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
If i were Ese , I would have recorded every single step and conversation they had in that room.Forensics and investigations run in my vein,hence I would have documented this embarrassing scenario wella.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by try69: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
I have been reading from

40% pastor worshippers

20% chauvinistic minded fellows

10% peace makers and

30% truth seekers

grin grin grin

FOR THE LADIES; The moment you start seeing your pastor as human, you could just be able to resist HOLY temptations. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
ROSYL: If i were Ese , I would have recorded every single step and conversation they had in that room.Forensics and investigations run in my vein,hence I would have documented this embarrassing scenario wella.

what's the essence of recording consensual sex? are you a pervërt?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
joeace2020: [ese walter]

http://esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/

https://m.facebook.com/ese.walter1?v=timeline&refid=17

ask urself if any1 will put his or herself out in d open lyk dis considering that virtually all Nigerian Christians and Nigerians as a whole are bigoted hypocrites and pastor worshipers

Yes! Someone who is psychologically imbalanced would do this! You obviously have not had personal experience with mentally unstable people! You go CHOCK at what they can do!

They can confuse their fantasies for reality and persuade people to believe in the reality of their fantasy!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

you are the most foolish human being i have been unfortunate to have a dialogue with on this thread. so the man deserves to be exposed because he's a celebrity? it's so obvious you didn't graduate from a tertiary institution - your logic is so warped!
Not only because he's a celebrity, he's a pastor and role model to people! It is even written in the Bible - Expose sinners!

let him sort his own inadequacies the way he can.
This doesn't justify the question I asked you!! Is a man of GOD supposed to be having such controversies trailing him up and down??

shut up your mouth - you are a product of a polyandrous marriage. your cognitive reasoning needs spiritual deliverance. how can you even open your mouth to argue like you have never been to school?

says the product of a same-sex marriage. the recipient of your y-chromosomes should have used it as mouth wash. you are a disgrace to your parents.
I told you!! You keep proving that you were brought up in a brothel! I'm sure this was the exact words your mother told Angela(her fellow prostitute), when her and angela were fighting over who to sleep with one smelling drunkard! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

Yes! Someone who is psychologically imbalanced would do this! You obviously have not had personal experience with mentally unstable people! You go CHOCK at what they can do!

They can confuse their fantasies for reality and persuade people to believe in the reality of their fantasy!!!

you are very correct - ese needs therapy, she needs a good shrink......

homesteady:
Not only because he's a celebrity, he's a pastor and role model to people! It is even written in the Bible - Expose sinners!

only a deluded mollusc like yourself expects pastors to be blemish-free. every human being on the planet sins. they are as vulnerable as you & i. i dunno where it's written that sinners should be exposed but i am sure the bible warns leprous vagabonds like yourself not to touch HIS anointed.

This doesn't justify the question I asked you!! Is a man of GOD supposed to be having such controversies trailing him up and down??

that's between him & his God. why are you interested in his affairs? your attitude on this thread shows you are jealous of ese. you wish it was you in that bed with the pastor, bloody homoerotic nuisance....

I told you!! You keep proving that you were brought up in a brothel! I'm sure this was the exact words your mother told Angela(her fellow prostitute), when her and angela were fighting over who to sleep with one smelling drunkard! gringrin

says the faggöt belched out of the cünt of a village witch. you are so gay, if you fart in a test tube, i am certain half of it would get used by a spërm bank.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sweetcheecks(f): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

except that sins can be confessed in private. this is a church minister and the same holy book said you should not touch the anointed. pastor flo has already mediated the crisis between the pastor & ese, why still go ahead to shout from the rooftop?

I hear you but in this case it seems like this guy has been doing this for a long time. Do you sincerely think if all true and this guy has been doing this to many she should have still kept quite? I feel Pastor Flo did not really responsibly deal with this. He should have had a meeting with the two of them and make peace instead of being careless and ask what she expected. Pastor had a chance to save this situation but chose to make the woman feel more cheap. Becouse she says she felt like the guy expected her to ask for money.

she's not prepared for this - she must have thought she's dealing with idiotic people like her. the ones who quickly think the complainant is innocent and the alleged is guilty. this is why she's having to add more to the story by writing other articles to support her story.

So your plan is to break her? Well goodluck!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pennywise: Interesting and credible story. Ese Walters did not claim to be a saint. Infact she is far from it as someone who smokes (God knows what) and drinks usually is. And I dont believe she had some kind of momentary spiritual awakening that made her decide on a U-turn when she came back from London.

Was she hoping to continue with the affair and the pastor decided it was time to quit like most affairs of this nature because sex was no longer great or she was too radioactive to handle? If the pastor decided to quit, did he make any attempt to provide a soft and comfortable landing for her. At what point exactly did she start hating on the guy. I am convinced the guy hurt her on a deep personal level she has refused to reveal other than her being on a crusader mission to salvage the world. Or is it possible the pastor while drunk in love made promises he failed to keep?

Now all of you in this forum who are trying to demonize the poor girl and hold Nigerian pastors to the same level of chastity and spiritual probity as Jesus Christ, you decieve no one. You are the ultimate foools bc the pastors themselves do not claim to be Jesus. Most of them like most ordinary folks go in and out of affairs regularly and of course considering that they are public figures and the nature of work they do, they make headlines easily.

This is obviously a pay back matter by an aggrieved lover but I guess we will never get to know the real reason for her grief.

Personally I don't demonize her
I just want Her to shut up
Anyone that makes herself jollof rice should not pm plain of being chopped like jollof
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pennywise: Interesting and credible story. Ese Walters did not claim to be a saint. Infact she is far from it as someone who smokes (God knows what) and drinks usually is. And I dont believe she had some kind of momentary spiritual awakening that made her decide on a U-turn when she came back from London.

Was she hoping to continue with the affair and the pastor decided it was time to quit like most affairs of this nature because sex was no longer great or she was too radioactive to handle? If the pastor decided to quit, did he make any attempt to provide a soft and comfortable landing for her. At what point exactly did she start hating on the guy. I am convinced the guy hurt her on a deep personal level she has refused to reveal other than her being on a crusader mission to salvage the world. Or is it possible the pastor while drunk in love made promises he failed to keep?

Now all of you in this forum who are trying to demonize the poor girl and hold Nigerian pastors to the same level of chastity and spiritual probity as Jesus Christ, you decieve no one. You are the ultimate foools bc the pastors themselves do not claim to be Jesus. Most of them like most ordinary folks go in and out of affairs regularly and of course considering that they are public figures and the nature of work they do, they make headlines easily.

This is obviously a pay back matter by an aggrieved lover but I guess we will never get to know the real reason for her grief.

Personally I don't demonize her
I just want Her to shut up
Anyone that makes herself jollof rice should not disturb us of being chopped like jollof
Datz all
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by otokx(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Something is not adding up here
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Fadelex(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
see d girl o.... she's a wannabe celeb lookin for cheap popularity

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ladygogo: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na wa o. I'm surprised and not surpised at the same time.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
kingthreat: To people criticising the pastor.

[size=20pt]If you, your husband, brother and your father is not guilty of fornication or adultery, keep on mocking.[/size]

Oga please Shat up!!! To whom much is given much is expected!!!! A pastor that can betray His position as a shepherd is the same as a government official embezzling public funds!!! Anyway politicians and pastors...they all start with 'P' na dem be our problem for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by citizenisb: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
The US' strawman for an attack is simple: assume a false flag operation was conducted in Syria, then demand full compliance with the West's demands that it be given full investigation privileges to confirm it wasn't a false flag operation, and scream bloody murder if those privileges are not granted. A story as old as the last Iraq war in fact. But that doesn't mean it will stop any time soon.

The Syrian government denied allegations it gassed its own people, backed by new statements from regime allies Iran and Russia accusing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's international foes of conspiring against him. U.S. officials said they have seen "strong indications" that chemical weapons were used but that more work was needed to evaluate and collect evidence.

The regime gave no indication, however, that it would agree to Mr. Ban's plea to let U.N. inspectors investigate the chemical-weapons allegations, as Syrian forces pressed on with an offensive in the towns around the capital where the attacks were alleged to have occurred.

U.S. officials who described the military options being revised at the Pentagon stressed that their purpose wouldn't be to topple the regime, but to punish Mr. Assad if there is conclusive evidence that the government was behind poison-gas attacks on Wednesday.

And there you have it: over the next week, we fully expect to wake up to news that a US and Israeli-led fly-by has crippled several key Syrian military installations in "punishment" for a chemical attack that with virtual certainty was conducted not by the regime which knows it every action is observed by spy satellites, but by the Qatari mercenaries whose only job is precisely to topple the Assad regime so the much-delayed LNG pipeline can finally pass underneath Syria. Because if it wasn't for that, why on earth would Saudi Arabia grovel before Putin demanding just that?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by everyevery: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Is only baba God dat can do perfect justice 2 diz subject in questn n since none of us is ready 2 see him face 2 face now lez just keep d wheels rolling
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by dainvincible(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hebunn: Each time I see stories like this, one thing comes to my mind... The devil wants to discourage people from going to church. I don't worship pastors, and I'm nt a church fanatic... But no matter the scandals, God will forever remain God, and He's forever faithful. So the earlier people know this, the better for us all. Anytime I walk by a news stand and I see all those soft sell magazines that claim to expose church scandals, I quickly take my eyes off them. I'm not denying the fact that these scandals truly occur, but I don't wanna be discouraged. I've experienced God, and I BELIEVE in Him, so I won't be deterred by such negative stuffs. Opinions are mine, pls...
God helps us all.

My guy God bless u. U jst spoke my mind... I'm not a fan of all these Pastor celebrity and fanatics we ve in churches these days. Some pple forgot tht Jesus Christ is d head of d church and not d pastors and Revs. But all these scandals about Pastors, I think these re devices which d devil is using to discourage pple from going to church to know God. Jesus said " those that will worship Him, must worship Him in spirit and in truth" ur pastors re not inclusive. Wise Christians should use wisdom in handling these kind of issues so that they don't bring judgement on themselves or better still move on with ur own salvation race. After all Salvation is a personal salvation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by OAM4J: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
All of you telling this lady she has done well are misleading her. The question is; is this the best way to handle this? What is her aim of putting the whole affair in the public domain? I read what she wrote: "My aim with this blog is to show other ladies who suffered same fate at his hands both in Illorin and Abuja (some of whom have emailed me but are still trapped in guilt and shame to speak up) that there is nothing to be ashamed of."

Seriously? You mean it is writing a blog about the affair that will strengthen their faith or help them to get over their guilt? And what did she mean there is nothing to be ashamed of? There is everything to be ashamed of by every one involved including the Pastor. Or is she now shameless?

I am not supporting the Pastor, I agree the matter should not just be swept under the carpet, but for God sake, public domain is not where to get healing.

Confession, Repentance and Restitution are in order, but no where it is said the Bible that confession should be made to the public.

And If I might ask, has she sought the Pastor's wife forgiveness? Because contrary to what many may think, she and the pastor both sinned against God and against the pastor's wife and it is the forgiveness of these two that matters, not what the public have to say.

While I dont want to judge, I smell more of smear campaign all over her write-up than whatever excuse she wrote up there. I might be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:
I hear you but in this case it seems like this guy has been doing this for a long time. Do you sincerely think if all true and this guy has been doing this to many she should have still kept quite? I feel Pastor Flo did not really responsibly deal with this. He should have had a meeting with the two of them and make peace instead of being careless and ask what she expected. Pastor had a chance to save this situation but chose to make the woman feel more cheap. Becouse she says she felt like the guy expected her to ask for money.

two adults in the church committed a cardinal sin - one of them is the leader in the church. common sense dictates an elder should mediate the crisis. the two should be asked to confess their sins to this elder in the church and the matter should close after that. i really don't see the point in the publicity - she claims she is warning others, that's just a cheap excuse!!!

So your plan is to break her? Well goodluck!

what's my business with ese? i am far away in old blightly where ladies carry themselves with decorum and dignity in the church. they don't gullibly sit on their pastor's lap and kiss him thinking it's a normal act.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by devour129: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

what's the essence of recording consensual sex? are you a pervërt?
that made me laugh so hard I went into a trance

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.