Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Who Should I Choose Among Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Choose Among Them? (1698 Views)

Please Help Me Choose Among This Two Ladies / How Do Girls Choose Among Many Suitors? / Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, am a young Man of 32, just got a job recently,bbt b4 then there is this girl i help out on social network 2 seek admission , though she didnt tak it due 2 d course she was offerd. Since then she hav shown great interest in me, n i reciprocate, she is already working wit her diploma as a nurse, bt 4 month into our relationshp, she want us 2 get married dis year, which am nt ready for.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
does your topic correspond with your write up?

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Her parents are pressurising her to get married, bt am yet to settle down. D girl in question is very comfortable,and even earn more than i do, bt even if i persuade her to wait for me, she is not willing 2 leav her job location, as we work in diff states.

Secondly dia is dis other girl am in love with, she dnt work, and depend on me for everythng, cos she is just seeking admission. I love her, n may choose her ova d oda lady, did u thnk am making a mistake?

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
idnoble135: does your topic correspond with your write up?
Stil typing bro.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Adufaye(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Don't folow ur head but ur heart
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by belloshade25(f): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pray to God to direct u
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Exponental(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
If u consider d girl who earns good money, wat if she loses her job a day after ur wedding?
Wat if d oda girl gets a good paying job in d nearest future?
Who told u u av gotten to d peak of ur life?
Love is a priority in making a happy home.......be wise!
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Ferdinandu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, am a young Man of 32, just got a job recently
At 32, you be old man na.You no be teenager again.And by the way Life expectancy in Nigeria is about 51yrs and your 32 and still dey call yourself young man,time to die don dey reach na

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by addictiv(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ 32!!! , just pick one
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Love is the most important factor to consider.
Which girl do you love most?
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ferdinandu: At 32, you be old man na.You no be teenager again.And by the way Life expectancy in Nigeria is about 51yrs and your 32 and still dey call yourself young man,time to die don dey reach na
*Falls* Please!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 25, 2013
Don't be in a rush.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Tholudee(f): 5:18am On Aug 25, 2013
wink hold pictures of both of them ... Then close ur eyes and pick one
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by 2legit2qwt: 5:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Ferdinandu: At 32, you be old man na.You no be teenager again.And by the way Life expectancy in Nigeria is about 51yrs and your 32 and still dey call yourself young man,time to die don dey reach na

This is funny grin grin grin

@op
I understand you want a woman who'll support you and all that, but as a man you also wanna be the major provider for your family, i know i wanna be. All i'm saying is that, it's important to want and have a financially independent woman but that shouldn't be a deal breaker for the man (I hope not). Except she's the lazy type in which case, there are more important things to be worried about. All i'm saying is, your decision shouldn't be based on money/financial state especially if you love this other woman.

Marry for love, not for financial convenience

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2013
ahahahah! Thanks bro na wetin 9ja push Man to o, even getting admission and job afta school tak d beta part of one's life.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Love is the most important factor to consider.
Which girl do you love most?
To be frank, i feel more for the second girl, but her fada is willing 2 gv her out to some1 she dnt like. U kw Hausa thngs na, bt she is encouraging me to hold on, m working class lady is also considering giving one of her suitors d go ahead, So its a kindof Dilemma, i wana stick 2 one, and push ma luck, bt am scared of losing frm both end. Thanks ma ppl.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2013
2legit2qwt:

This is funny grin grin grin

@op
I understand you want a woman who'll support you and all that, but as a man you also wanna be the major provider for your family, i know i wanna be. All i'm saying is that, it's important to want and have a financially independent woman but that shouldn't be a deal breaker for the man (I hope not). Except she's the lazy type in which case, there are more important things to be worried about. All i'm saying is, your decision shouldn't be based on money/financial state especially if you love this other woman.

Marry for love, not for financial convenience
thanks dear, am realy nt afta her money, just dnt want 2 disapoint her, cos i kw she love me, bt wit d pressure frm her parents, am gonna b in trouble if i push 2 mari her cos am nt just ready nw, i just start working dis march.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Tholudee: wink hold pictures of both of them ... Then close ur eyes and pick one
Tholu to funny, thanks, wil just follow my heart jare, n kip praying.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2013
andromida: Don't be in a rush.
Exactly ma sista. Thanks.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by tellwisdom: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2013
You don dey earn peanut now, you think you are man enough to marry. sad
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Mynd44: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2013
I don't need to reply. People don talk am already
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Mynd44: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2013
tellwisdom: You don dey earn peanut now, you think you are man enough to marry. sad
Telmumu again
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Telmumu again
Who d hell open the gate for this imbe*cile, better watch ur tongue, did i force u to comment? u and ur type are the reason many people dont bring there issue here for deliberation.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Mynd44: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2013
Paretomaster: Who d hell open the gate for this imbe*cile, better watch ur tongue, did i force u to comment? u and ur type are the reason many people dont bring there issue here for deliberation.
For your mind now, you sabi take abi? Okay oooo
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by tellwisdom: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Telmumu again

You are a folish boy angry
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
tellwisdom:

You are a folish boy angry
smh
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am curious sha, what will make a man ask others to make a lifetime heavy decision like who to marry for him. I sincerely don't think you are emotionally ready for marriage. It is my opinion that when an emotionally mature man wants to marry he claims the woman he has been dating or rejects her. The people here don't know any of the gals, you just wrote quarter of a page about both gals and you expect online people to help you come to a concrete decision.

My broda be wise.How do the gals feel to you. Do you feel good when you are with her and even when you are not with her? Can you fully invest your time,emotions,money and efforts in her? Does she make you want to be a better man,does she fit your vision for your life? Only you know what it feels like.Get to know your own self properly that way you'll know the woman for you without consulting anyone.Pastors or imam or Nlders or family members.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
andromida: I am curious sha, what will make a man ask others to make a lifetime heavy decision like who to marry for him. I sincerely don't think you are emotionally ready for marriage. It is my opinion that when an emotionally mature man wants to marry he claims the woman he has been dating or rejects her. The people here don't know any of the gals, you just wrote quarter of a page about both gals and you expect online people to help you come to a concrete decision.

My broda be wise.How do the gals feel to you. Do you feel good when you are with her and even when you are not with her? Can you fully invest your time,emotions,money and efforts in her? Does she make you want to be a better man,does she fit your vision for your life? Only you know what it feels like.Get to know your own self properly that way you'll know the woman for you without consulting anyone.Pastors or imam or Nlders or family members.
Dear, am not asking ppl to make decision for me, am only seeking advice that will give me more insight on what to do, most time the little advice we take from others meant alot, and its because i dont want to waste any girl's time, that's why.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Paretomaster(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
andromida: I am curious sha, what will make a man ask others to make a lifetime heavy decision like who to marry for him. I sincerely don't think you are emotionally ready for marriage. It is my opinion that when an emotionally mature man wants to marry he claims the woman he has been dating or rejects her. The people here don't know any of the gals, you just wrote quarter of a page about both gals and you expect online people to help you come to a concrete decision.

THANK U.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Paretomaster: Dear, am not asking ppl to make decision for me, am only seeking advice that will give me more insight on what to do, most time the little advice we take from others meant alot, and its because i dont want to waste any girl's time, that's why.

Ok. But what exactly is confusing you.? You obviously don't love the nurse. The other gal you should concentrate on and study if she is for you. Save the nurse's time by telling her you can't fit.If your intentions are sincere with the gal sincere prayers to God always help. And you are welcome.
Re: Who Should I Choose Among Them? by OXCUBA: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Am i love with..... Two pants ...... And i don't know which one to ...... Choose op ft tony teitula ...... Remix

(1) (Reply)

We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared / Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? / Are People Really Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.