Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46405 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:
You are an educated nuisance! There is no word as 'tumoil'. Why are you such an obdurate goat when pundits are lecturing you free of charge here?!

Is this some form of generational idiocy?
Pundits? Your dumbness got me completely perturbed, what a retard.
You are prolly searching for tumoil on google or 1826 British primary dictionary, even with Queen Eliza's free education system you are still intellectually dumb.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
chucky234: Pundits? Your dumbness got me completely perturbed, what a retard.
You are prolly searching for tumoil on google or 1826 British primary dictionary, even with Queen Eliza's free education system you are still intellectually deficient.

shut up your mouth, you mollusc!
who are you trying to twist - you have been undressed on this thread publicly with your poor penmanship and your below average intelligence.

go & get brighter grammar & start all over again.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

shut up your mouth, you mollusc!
who are you trying to twist - you have been undressed on this thread publicly with your poor penmanship and your below average intelligence.

go & get brighter grammar & start all over again.
Look who is talking about penmanship, a man who spill empty espitles yet thinks himself better than NIN. Go and have your literary English skills polished then come back because you are just average, Igbobi Community school graduate forming prof on NL.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
chucky234: Look who is talking about penmanship, a man who spill empty espitles yet thinks himself better than NIN. Go and have your literary English skills polished then come back because you are just average, Igbobi Communiy school graduate forming prof on NL.

in the punditry of foreign exchange, your intelligence & verbiage would be the zimbabwean dollar.....

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by funnyx(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
What a thread grin grin grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

in the punditry of foreign exchange, your intelligence & verbiage would be the zimbabwean dollar.....

LWKMD cheesy grin grin Coogar ! you go kill person wit your lyrics.. your too much

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
queenvic:

LWKMD cheesy grin grin Coogar ! you go kill person wit your lyrics.. your too much
Do you know the meaning of lyrics at all? You don't even know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. Blame it on Nigerian educational system.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

Your unsatisfactory British education could not replace your void sense of reasoning,you must be in a serious state of compunction.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
chucky234: Your unsatisfactory British education could not replace your void sense of reasoning,you must be in a serious state of compunction.

shut your fücking mouth, you homoerotic tool...
if there's anything resembling hell in the after life, i have no doubt you would be sucking satan's balls while being fisted by a legion of goblins...

queenvic:

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
queenvic:

Preposterous certificated goon.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

shut your fücking mouth, you homoerotic tool...
if there's anything resembling hell in the after life, i have no doubt you would be sucking satan's balls while being fisted by a legion of goblins...

Hahaha British Lucifer, the igwe of the throne of hell himself.
I throway salute.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ezeed: With this you attitude and crass actions, little wonder when you 'stormed' Nigeria, with your certificate and fake accent, everyone refused to give you a job! Nothing good ever comes to your type. You know yourself.

Perhaps you should learn to mind ur business! U love naija so much yet you opened a thread on 'education in Ghana'. Can't stand hypocrites! Your comments display crass just as much tsk tsk. I wonder where you heard her fake accent?? Comments like this show jealousy tsk tsk grin grin The comment in bold never comes from someone with "good attitude".
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by dam4sam: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wait, who is this Jennifer that is running her mouth like she is the first Nigerian to travel abroad (Australia of all places!), l understand that you wangled your way down there and ended up with one "arrangee marriage" that just got you an Australian citizenship.
How old is this your Aussy citizenship that is running you crazy?

But more importantly, aside you now becoming an Australian citizen by one paper marriage, TELL US, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
*WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN LIFE?
*WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED? (l am not even referring to money pls)
*DROP YOUR C.V HERE AND LET US EVALUATE IT

I MEAN, WHAT IS YOUR PEDIGREE?

Believe me, you are a NOBODY, just a "number" in Australia!
There are millions of Nigerians who are far-far better than you and live a better life than you, in Nigeria.
Nigeria is bad (relatively speaking) but it does not make Nigerians envy your type.
Shoe they say, "Get Size"!

It is nonentities like you that sow hatred between people.
Nobody hates you or is jealous of you and your crappy Australian citizenship because it still does not make you anything aside from being a second-class citizen in Australia!

Those who are citizens of top notch countries, who are born citizens (not like yourself), who got educated in ivy leagues, who earn top-dollars .... are not insulting and rolling in poo like you are doing here!
So, if l may ask: What is eating you up this time?

Are you truly cursed as some have opined! You better go see a head-shrink asap, before your case gets out of Nairaland!
If its your family people in Naija that is giving you hell, ...well, l pity you small but not everyone comes from such cursed background now!

I love NIN and they love me as well. I come in and we roll as usual, No beefing, No hating.
We just maintain and be of good use to each other ....and l enjoy the best of both worlds.
Thats all.

****shakes head at what Jennykadry is turning into****

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
dam4sam: Wait, who is this Jennifer that is running her mouth like she is the first Nigerian to travel abroad (Australia of all places!), l understand that you wangled your way down there and ended up with one "arrangee marriage" that just got you an Australian citizenship.

But more importantly, aside you now becoming an Australian citizen by one paper marriage, TELL US, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

There are millions of Nigerians who are far-far better than you and live a better life than you, in Nigeria.
Nigeria is bad (relatively speaking) but it does not make Nigerians envy your type.

Nobody hates you or is jealous of you and your crappy Australian citizenship because it still does not make you anything aside from being a second-class citizen in Australia!

Those who are citizens of top notch countries, who are born citizens (not like yourself), who got educated in ivy leagues, who earn top-dollars .... are not insulting and rolling in poo like you are doing here!

Are you truly cursed as some have opined! You better go see a head-shrink asap, before your case gets out of Nairaland!
If its your family people in Naija that is giving you hell, ...well, l pity you small but not everyone comes from such cursed background now!

I love NIN and they love me as well. I come in and we roll as usual, No beefing, No hating.
We just maintain and be of good use to each other ....and l enjoy the best of both worlds.
Thats all.

Big hug bro
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: Do you know the meaning of lyrics at all? You don't even know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. Blame it on Nigerian educational system.

STFU Fool ! WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU ! Mudda fucking EEediat !! Go and put fuel in your generator before the light goes ok. Jelous lump of Poopoo you are !! sad I WAS NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOUUUUUUUU !!!!! Mtchewwww! keep hating because I was born and raised here and you cant even get a VISA for AFGHANISTAN ! go chop Gala and pure water and keep quiet !
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
chucky234: Pundits? Your dumbness got me completely perturbed, what a retard.
You are prolly searching for tumoil on google or 1826 British primary dictionary, even with Queen Eliza's free education system you are still intellectually dumb.

You are a disgrace to your parents who carried firewood on their bald heads just to have you educated. Look at this scapegrace of a human being. Your stewpeedity boils raw eggs faster than a gas cooker. Who are you trying to impress with words?

Mr. Tumoil who probably thinks all there is to life is eating that N50 roadside gala.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Bad belly and insecurity is a bad thing ! Thats what's spoiling Nigeria. Envy, Arrogance, ethnic divisions, and unwillingness to listen to constructive criticism of Nigeria.
Instead of Hating those abroad, ASPIRE for a better Nigerian society. Dont trivialise and take things personally, and stop trying to over compete in areas that are not that vital. If you think swallowing a DICTIONARY and speaking WHAT YOU THINK IS Everyday English...COME TO ENGLAND and we will teach you new words, because we are here working, and living and we could not care a " RAAAAASSSSSSSS CLAAAAaaarrt" LOBATAN ! GBAM !
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Madawaki01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
queenvic:

STFU Fool ! WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU ! Mudda fucking EEediat !! Go and put fuel in your generator before the light goes ok. Jelous lump of Poopoo you are !! sad I WAS NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOUUUUUUUU !!!!! Mtchewwww! keep hating because I was born and raised here and you cant even get a VISA for AFGHANISTAN ! go chop Gala and pure water and keep quiet !
hey,miss ajebutter,u must be mad,who's jealous of u?stupeed eediot..btw need to get back to school.
*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
queenvic:

See finishing.
Ubsh ubsh ....K.O

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
queenvic:

The spelling is 'jealous'! Product of a successful education system.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Boll2010: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:

You are a disgrace to your parents who carried firewood on their bald heads just to have you educated. Look at this scapegrace of a human being. Your stewpeedity boils raw eggs faster than a gas cooker. Who are you trying to impress with words?

Mr. Tumoil who probably thinks all there is to life is eating that N50 roadside gala.
damn nigga u even folow Gala price? grin grin grin u must v a shares in gala company

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pataki:

The fact that you are preposterous is an open secret,your use of punctuation is pathetic and way too poor for someone who claimed to have spend his entire life abroad.
Your daft blank half-baked brain will never let you realise that not every parent(s) in Nigeria trade in firewoods to fend for their children,even my 5yr old daughter knows better.
I worked hard to give myself the best of secondary and tertiary education,today am a happy man and able to fend for my wife and kids without having to run to anyone for arm.
And you? Oh my bad, forgot you still live on pichants from your poor parents who had to wash dead bodies from one morgue to another in the UK to pay your bills,come back when you are a full grown man.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
@baglova, since you've been drooling over my comments, here we go. I stated emphatically in one of my comments here that Nigeria's got issues that need fixing, and no right thinking individaul would dispute that or attack another for simply stating that fact(NIN or NID). HOWEVER, yes, however, God forbid my crossing the shores of Nigeria gives me the sheer guts to call all NIN a cursed people! God forbid it gives me the guts to jump off my bed at midnight and start spurning webs of disgust, telling NINs they better get on their knees and pray 'i/we/the special ones/NIDs' dont come and take their jobs. God forbids my crossing the shores of nigeria ever make me see a single NIN as beneath me! When the poster did all that is when she crossed the rubicon and entered the arena of insanity. And when she said those unprintable things, she FAILED herself . For those of you her followers, I dont have use for you, but just keep on following blindly till you all trip over your mountian of pride. And your 21st century meaning of 'having a good attitude' is? If it means failing to call anyone out on any nonsense they're saying, and telling them the truth, then i'm sorry to say, I have a very bad attitude and would be loving it that way. And no, I'm not an hypocrite. What if i was? I'd still be better than the likes of the poster and youself.
Are we good now? Sure? Let me know if you arnt clear about anything. Nice week ahead dear.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
BagLova:
Perhaps you should learn to mind ur business! U love naija so much yet you opened a thread on 'education in Ghana'. Can't stand hypocrites! Your comments display crass just as much tsk tsk. I wonder where you heard her fake accent?? Comments like this show jealousy tsk tsk grin grin The comment in bold never comes from someone with "good attitude".

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: The spelling is 'jealous'! Product of a successful education system.
No mind dem bro,imagine person wey claimed say na England dem born am not fit spell ordinary jealous. She go still open mouth say naija education na failed system, nawaoo for wire road ooo.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Boll2010: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

A-town is a faggöt? lolololololol

work where?
A-town, you don't sound like someone who might have worked @ chevron....not even as a security officer. stop telling white lies here.
A-town#southside
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
BagLova:

What?? Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
queenvic: Bad belly and insecurity is a bad thing ! Thats what's spoiling Nigeria. Envy, Arrogance, ethnic divisions, and unwillingness to listen to constructive criticism of Nigeria.
Instead of Hating those abroad, ASPIRE for a better Nigerian society. Dont trivialise and take things personally, and stop trying to over compete in areas that are not that vital. If you think swallowing a DICTIONARY and speaking WHAT YOU THINK IS Everyday English...COME TO ENGLAND and we will teach you new words, because we are here working, and living and we could not care a " RAAAAASSSSSSSS CLAAAAaaarrt" LOBATAN ! GBAM !

Preach ma

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
dam4sam: Wait, who is this Jennifer that is running her mouth like she is the first Nigerian to travel abroad (Australia of all places!), l understand that you wangled your way down there and ended up with one "arrangee marriage" that just got you an Australian citizenship.

Thats all.

Shuushh you are making noise
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
chucky234: The fact that you are preposterous is an open secret,your use of punctuation is pathetic and way too poor for someone who claimed to have spend his entire life abroad.
Your daft blank half-baked brain will never let you realise that not every parent(s) in Nigeria trade in firewoods to fend for their children,even my 5yr old daughter knows better.
I worked hard to give myself the best of secondary and tertiary education,today am a happy man and able to fend for my wife and kids without having to run to anyone for arm.
And you? Oh my bad, forgot you still live on pichants from your poor parents who had to wash dead bodies from one morgue to another in the UK to pay your bills,come back when you are a full grown man.

You have a five year old daughter and you are a man? Woe betide my husband if I ever caught him arguing like this on the Internet. cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
chucky234: The fact that you are preposterous is an open secret,your use of punctuation is pathetic and way too poor for someone who claimed to have spend his entire life abroad.

First it was tumoi, then you graduated to tumoil, now you are back with another banger!

What in blue blistering barnacles do you mean by pichants??!

I know your kind. Always hanging around hotel gates, so you can view BBC, CNN just to learn one big word on the other. Unfortunately, your English remains atrocious.

Had your parents known this is the intellectual disgrace and cyber nuisance you would turn out to be, your responsible father would have preferred to spend his money drinking ogogoro with the village elders at the village square..

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.