Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46426 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by guttentag(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2015
The worst of all is when you finally visit home, they will be expecting heaven from you, failing to pleased them will see you as broke or stingy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by bellong: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Amerinancy:

America can be visibly seen in your write-up. Enjoy your homeland and stop painting what you know little or nothing about.

It is not always good to tell lies.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
bellong:

America can be visibly seen in your write-up. Enjoy your homeland and stop painting what you know little or nothing about.

It is not always good to tell lies.

. hahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Amerinancy:
Exactly. Some people act as if we owe them something. If I live abroad, and decide not to talk to you anymore, it's my decision. Nigerians do not respect others decisions, neither do they know what is called personal space. I live in the United States where electricity never goes off. I am treated with respect, and my human rights are protected. I'm a U.S. Citizen, and it baffles me how Nigerians act. The American culture is better than the Nigerian culture a million times. I could remember when I came back to Nigeria, with my adorable puppy dog. His name is Williams. I left my dog to go and bath only to see my dog being beaten by some guy. It really got me crazy why someone would want to maltreat a dog for no reason! I got pissed off, and took my dog, I left the next day back to my home the U.S. Even after my sisters pleas. It was a traumatic experience for my little puppy which affected his behavior and emotions. Must humans or animals suffer? I just don't understand.Nigerian claim to know all, and believe they are moral. Lmao! That's stupidity. In Nigeria, women are oppressed, here in the U.S. It's gender equality and respect. In Nigeria, elders or leaders use their power to suppress others, no one talks, because an elder is talking. Even if he is abusing others, no one talks. That's all bullshit. In America they have kids who are critical thinkers, who say no to abuse, or maltreatment from anyone (everyone demands respect) in Nigeria kids become timid, and fearful. The educational system in Nigeria is out of this world. In the U.S. You earn grades with your efforts, not by cheating. Here in the U.S. If they catch you cheating or plagiarizing, you will be expelled or even go to jail. So it's a no no. You work out your education with your head. That's why they value us when we come back. One of my friends who went back to Nigeria after being called to work, told the oil company she wouldn't take less than $55,000 (12million naira) per month+ allowances to start. they gave her a house, car etc. They gave her the job as the general manager now her salary is 40 percent higher. Let's talk about relationships. The Nigerian men see women as their slaves or human not worth much, lower than they are, who they can manipulate and take control of. while Here in the U.S. It's otherwise. They say American women are prosmicious, big lies. A woman's decision irrespective of her country is her choice, they say American women can't cook. Wait a minute, that's ridiculous. The food we eat do we get it from Nigeria? No! We have better varieties and healthier diets. We don't know how to cook your food, because we are Americans. Not that we don't know how to cook. If we decide not to cook, what's wrong with that? What's wrong in a man cooking too? This is all culture difference. Americans are awesome the way they are, just as Nigerian women feel they are awesome. So let's understand it. In technology, Nigeria is zero. In governance, zero, religion, zero. Social amenities and infrastructure, zero. Medical system is a flop, everyone uses self medication. The way Nigerians think at times piss me off.
The United States government has given me all I need to succeed and be a complete human with identity.
I have a dual citizenship. I have the United States passport and Nigeria's too. If you ask me to tear one, it will be None. I don't hate Nigeria, but I hope someday civilization will come into that barbaric uncivilized nation.

You got to the US around July / August last year 2014 through student visa, how did you become a US citizen within one year

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=Amerinancy post=38585588][/quote]Ditto. 100% correct. Yankee all the way but I hope things turn around for Nigeria because I love Nigeria too.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by kannymoore(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

You got to the US around July / August last year 2014 through student visa, how did you become a US citizen within one year

Don't mind her..

She's a barefaced liar who doenst know how to even lie!

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
kannymoore:

Don't mind her..

She's a barefaced liar who doenst know how to even lie!

Exactly, some people come online with doggy stories thinking they are deceiving others but they dont know that their lies and baloney smells to the heavens, how could she have become a US citizen when she went to the US as a student 12months ago?..smh.. undecided... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Exactly, some people come online with doggy stories thinking they are deceiving others but they dont know that their lies and baloney smells to the heavens, how could she have become a US citizen when she went to the US as a student 12months ago?..smh.. undecided... grin grin
If that is really true, she's the biggest story teller on nairaland. There is no way she gets American citizenship within that short period. Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lucasbalo:
If that is really true, she's the biggest story teller on nairaland. There is no way she gets American citizenship within that short period. Case closed.

Hahaha, she has refused to come and defend herself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Hahaha, she has refused to come and defend herself grin grin
Being an American citizen of over 30 years, her case seems to be someone on ego trip. People of her ilk dominates nairaland and that's why I don't take nairaland serious anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Being an American citizen of over 30 years, her case seems to be someone on ego trip. People of her ilk dominates nairaland and that's why I don't take nairaland serious anymore.

She said she has a dual citizenship?.....and yet she applied for student visa to go to the US, click her profile and you will see so many baloney she spews, she said she works with BRUNO in the US grin grin grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

She said she has a dual citizenship?.....and yet she applied for student visa to go to the US, click her profile and you will see so many baloney she spews, she said she works with BRUNO in the US grin grin grin
Like you said, she's full of baloney. Why would someone with US Passport apply for a US Visa ?. I guess that's a question for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Like you said, she's full of baloney. Why would someone with US Passport apply for a US Visa ?. I guess that's a question for the gods.

Let me ask Ifa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coobboy(m): 3:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Why people like lie like this nah, na wa for our people oh.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ugosample(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cultured:

@OP

You are a slowpoke by terming our beloved country " shait hole " ... For your information , our best in all professions are based in Nigeria, it's only faint hearty ignoramuses like you and your ilks that do make it look as if it's a big deal living as second class citizen in abroad . Suffice to say 99% of Nigerians living in this so called abroad lives from hand to mouth , so I don't see why you should feel like a demi-god , because you reside abroad temporarily/permanently. If every body should runaway from this country , then who will fix it well ?

Hey! Before you attack me , note that I have traversed the breath and length of this world and I hold permanent residence in 3 different advance countries ,USA inclusive and even as I write this piece am not in Nigeria , but that's not reason enough for me to term my beloved country " shait hole " like you did , because I know that Nigeria still remain the best country in this world .

Sorry o

How is it possible to hold permanent residency of three different countries? You must think everybody here is a dunce right?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by business4all: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Amerinancy:
Exactly. Some people act as if we owe them something. If I live abroad, and decide not to talk to you anymore, it's my decision. Nigerians do not respect others decisions, neither do they know what is called personal space. I live in the United States where electricity never goes off. I am treated with respect, and my human rights are protected. I'm a U.S. Citizen, and it baffles me how Nigerians act. The American culture is better than the Nigerian culture a million times. I could remember when I came back to Nigeria, with my adorable puppy dog. His name is Williams. I left my dog to go and bath only to see my dog being beaten by some guy. It really got me crazy why someone would want to maltreat a dog for no reason! I got pissed off, and took my dog, I left the next day back to my home the U.S. Even after my sisters pleas. It was a traumatic experience for my little puppy which affected his behavior and emotions. Must humans or animals suffer? I just don't understand.Nigerian claim to know all, and believe they are moral. Lmao! That's stupidity. In Nigeria, women are oppressed, here in the U.S. It's gender equality and respect. In Nigeria, elders or leaders use their power to suppress others, no one talks, because an elder is talking. Even if he is abusing others, no one talks. That's all bullshit. In America they have kids who are critical thinkers, who say no to abuse, or maltreatment from anyone (everyone demands respect) in Nigeria kids become timid, and fearful. The educational system in Nigeria is out of this world. In the U.S. You earn grades with your efforts, not by cheating. Here in the U.S. If they catch you cheating or plagiarizing, you will be expelled or even go to jail. So it's a no no. You work out your education with your head. That's why they value us when we come back. One of my friends who went back to Nigeria after being called to work, told the oil company she wouldn't take less than $55,000 (12million naira) per month+ allowances to start. they gave her a house, car etc. They gave her the job as the general manager now her salary is 40 percent higher. Let's talk about relationships. The Nigerian men see women as their slaves or human not worth much, lower than they are, who they can manipulate and take control of. while Here in the U.S. It's otherwise. They say American women are prosmicious, big lies. A woman's decision irrespective of her country is her choice, they say American women can't cook. Wait a minute, that's ridiculous. The food we eat do we get it from Nigeria? No! We have better varieties and healthier diets. We don't know how to cook your food, because we are Americans. Not that we don't know how to cook. If we decide not to cook, what's wrong with that? What's wrong in a man cooking too? This is all culture difference. Americans are awesome the way they are, just as Nigerian women feel they are awesome. So let's understand it. In technology, Nigeria is zero. In governance, zero, religion, zero. Social amenities and infrastructure, zero. Medical system is a flop, everyone uses self medication. The way Nigerians think at times piss me off.
The United States government has given me all I need to succeed and be a complete human with identity.
I have a dual citizenship. I have the United States passport and Nigeria's too. If you ask me to tear one, it will be None. I don't hate Nigeria, but I hope someday civilization will come into that barbaric uncivilized nation.
Amerinancy LIAR the great.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ugosample(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
this funny thread lol
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by 7Alexandre: 11:45pm On May 02, 2019
Ugosample:

Sorry o

How is it possible to hold permanent residency of three different countries?

You must think everybody here is a dunce right?

I believe it’s possible...

I have seen kids whose Mum is a British Citizen & Dad is an American Citizen as well as a Nigerian Citizen...

So they have a Nigerian Passport, British Passport & a United States Passport...

I have also seen a Situation whereby Parents give birth to their Kids in Canada...

Mum is a U.S. Citizen while Dad is a Nigeria Citizen...

So in essence the kids have a Nigerian Passport, Canadian Passport & a United States Passport...

A perfect example is a nairalander named Blowjobs whose wife gave birth in Canada...

Currently the Child holds three Passports {A Nigerian Passport, A Canadian Passport & A United States Passport}

Here is a link to the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4138795/getting-green-card-adjustment-status/101
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IbeOkehie: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Another good thread from 2013. This one didn't hold back, I just started reading. Fire!

Good Luck to Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by nifton(m): 5:41am On Sep 11, 2023
IbeOkehie:
Another good thread from 2013. This one didn't hold back, I just started reading. Fire!

Good Luck to Nigerians!
Hi, I'm sending you a DM. Trust it meets you well.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Sink Hole Swallows Cars On Bida-minna Expressway Niger State (PHOTOS) / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.