Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46406 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godogwu: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

the number of billionaires in the country does not indicate that there's any vast improvement in the welfare of the people. i would be more pleased if dangote can provide 24/7 electricity & portable on every nigerian home than employing 2 million nigerians in his vast conglomerate. 99% of the nigerian population have not benefited N1 from dangote.

that list of noble professions still does not count more than 10% of the population. what about the others? is there any welfare for the old & aged in nigeria? any social welfare for the unemployed? is there any free medical service? a country that produces hundreds of millions of barrels of oil per year should be doing much better.

how can N19,000 per month be comfortable? are you being deliberately obtuse? how would your driver & gateman complain when poverty has battered them so much they don't even know they are being underpaid by a shylock slavemaster like yourself..,,

you are a consummate rëtard for telling me a grown man earning less than $200 a month is not complaining. you epitomise all what is wrong with that country. you are a fool of epic proportions. a man with no choice cannot complain.

you are a product of a kerosene background!
program's like sureP? how many ordinary nigerians have been able to benefit from that? jonathan rewards only terrorist groups like MEND and rogue politicians, he's completely neglected tools like you so stop papering the cracks.

if you cannot spew the truth about your country then you are a despicable human being. there should be a law to have fawners like you executed. fela kuti said it about suffering & smiling deluded nationalists like you fools - you are the reasons the politicians steal without fear or fervour, they know they can always count on sheep like yourself to always support their gross mismanagement of funds!

just like i said before, there is absolutely no winning with you or your types. Nigeria is a developing nation goddammit, i don't care if oil flows from everyones backyard, there has and will always be poor people. Regardless of whatever form of welfare or aid the government introduces. There has to poor people in every society,; its needed for social balance (and their population must be greater) [SOC 101] .

I won't say i'm completely ignorant of the points you're trying to put across. Nigeria is no where near that perfect country and can't be in any way compared to any first world country. We have alot of issues to deal with, rome wasn't built in a day and theres great room for improvement and i believe we have started getting it right no matter how little the growth may be as long as its still growth!.

N19,000 is comfortable for those who earn that amount and most times they are able to save, send their kids to school and provide for their family without any help from the government and that right there is plausible.

i'm not going to keep battering words with you on this, you clearly have the time. I've made my points clear to you. Enjoy whichever first world country you're at, better make use of the opportunities given to you aii. I've been to most of those places and i'm currently studying in the US and frankly theres nothing "Wow" about this place.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Godogwu:
just like i said before, there is absolutely no winning with you or your types. Nigeria is a developing nation goddammit, i don't care if oil flows from everyones backyard, their has and will always be poor people. Regardless of whatever form of welfare or aid the government introduces. There has to poor people in every society,; its needed for social balance (and their population must be greater) [SOC 101] .

an oil rich country? poor people in the society? come on! of all the countries that discovered oil in the 50s/60s, nigeria is the only one that did nothing with their resources.

I won't say i'm completely ignorant of the points you're trying to put across. Nigeria is no where near that perfect country and can't be in any way compared to any first world country. We have alot of issues to deal with, rome wasn't built in a day and theres great room for improvement and i believe we have started getting it right no matter how little the growth may be as long as its still growth!.

you are completely ignorant of my message - cos if you call what's going on in that country growth then you are
either hopelessly deluded or you are deliberately being obtuse.

N19,000 is comfortable for those who earn that amount and most times they are able to save, send their kids to school and provide for their family without any help from the government and that right there is plausible.

you think these people would not take N120,000 salary per month if you offer them? who's born to suffer?

i'm not going to keep battering words with you on this, you clearly have the time. I've made my points clear to you. Enjoy whichever first world country you're at, better make use of the opportunities given to you aii. I've been to most of those places and i'm currently studying in the US and frankly theres nothing "Wow" about this place.

you must be living in the remote parts of the US to say there's nothing wow about the place. if i were to make a guess, i would say arizona(cos there's a desert there that reminds you of borno state).
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 3:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Pataki:

First it was tumoi, then you graduated to tumoil, now you are back with another banger!

What in blue blistering barnacles do you mean by pichants??!

I know your kind. Always hanging around hotel gates, so you can view BBC, CNN just to learn one big word on the other. Unfortunately, your English remains atrocious.

Had your parents known this is the intellectual disgrace and cyber nuisance you would turn out to be, your responsible father would have preferred to spend his money drinking ogogoro with the village elders at the village square..
If you still dont know the meaning of brain tumoil why not politely ask me for the meaning since you cant find it in your primary dictionary,I have given you the meaning of both turour and turmoil which you dumbly think I was trying to type.
*Brain turmour is an unusual growth of cells in the brain which causes brain cancer.
*Turmoil is a state of serious confusion or agitation and I said that in one of my previous posts.
Brain tumoil is not cancerous but a neurological brain disorder that affects ones memory, dimwit.
Its useless arguing with a bonehead who lives off his aging financially destitute parents earnings from dish washing job in London.
The fact that you couldnt find a word in your primary dictionary does not in any way mean the word dont exists, you are nothing but a documented birdbrain.
Oh what a preposterous, chronic deluded discombobulated goon.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2013
jennykadry:

You have a five year old daughter and you are a man? Woe betide my husband if I ever caught him arguing like this on the Internet. cheesy
For once you are right,its worthless arguing with senseless cretin .
Thank you for reminding me.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 4:12am On Aug 28, 2013
jennykadry:

You have a five year old daughter and you are a man? Woe betide my husband if I ever caught him arguing like this on the Internet. cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 28, 2013
Oh my lawd!!! grin grin grin This thread!!! Rotfl!! JK, you have killed me!! grin grin Oya e don do o!

Lmao @ Stillwater shooting a patriotic Nigerian first before the corrupt govt officials! Damn hilarious!
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Godogwu: 5:18am On Aug 28, 2013
coogar:

an oil rich country? poor people in the society? come on! of all the countries that discovered oil in the 50s/60s, nigeria is the only one that did nothing with their resources.

you are completely ignorant of my message - cos if you call what's going on in that country growth then you are
either hopelessly deluded or you are deliberately being obtuse.

you think these people would not take N120,000 salary per month if you offer them? who's born to suffer?

you must be living in the remote parts of the US to say there's nothing wow about the place. if i were to make a guess, i would say arizona(cos there's a desert there that reminds you of borno state).

Nigeria did nothing with its resources?? I can't even argue with you anymore

no one is born to suffer but i'll like to know what african country pays its blue-collar workers 8 bucks an hour.......waiting...

if you were smart enough to read my earlier posts, you'll see that i mention The ohio state uni there, thereby meaning I lived in ohio for a bit. I transferred to Texas recently but still theres nothing so wow in this country.. Frankly I find Dubai way more alluring and beautiful than the US or any other european country but thats just me though.

Like i have said continuously, i totally get your point even though you are completely on the extreme but its cool i get your frustration. You couldn't make it in Nigeria and left at the first opportunity you got... you're probably not making more than $30,000 a year and yes that is considered poor in any first world country. Nevertheless i'd repeat this again, i can and will never diss my own country. I know its problems and what we should do as Nigerians is figure out ways out of whatever ditch we find ourselves in this country, rather than run to some first world country and start preaching total B.S.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo: Oh my lawd!!! grin grin grin This thread!!! Rotfl!! JK, you have killed me!! grin grin Oya e don do o!

Lmao @ Stillwater shooting a patriotic Nigerian first before the corrupt govt officials! Damn hilarious!

E never do. Them go hear am today. Eediots cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Boll2010: damn nigga u even folow Gala price? grin grin grin u must v a shares in gala company

This is some funny sh1t

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by MMotimo: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2013
The other side of the coin!
Some Nigerians living in Naija are quite so very comfy with their lives here that they don't give a fvck about diasporans. Truth is that,if and when "some" of this obodo oyibo people come back, they CANNOT afford to pay for the good things they are used to because YES,their power no reach.obodo oyibo or not. 3 bed flat in choice area,security,diesel,fun for family,education, food stuff you guys get at peanuts in ala bekke,we pay dearly for here sooooo,when some people come back with their few pennies and bloated head,they see themselves relegated to the background in dirty hoods.
Personally, I think its only the poor in Naija that envy or even get time for ndi obodo oyibo. Enough activity dey lekki/chevron/banana island/ikoyi/VI for home based peeps that know what's up.
People wey hold pepper for Naija no dey go siddon for any embassy much less get flogged,they have PA's that get their travel itinerary sorted.

Long story short: wherever one finds him/her self,shoe get size and all fingers won't ever be equal.

There has always been money in Naija, money did not just arrive so nothing new there. It is because of the continued descent into hopelessness that everyone now makes so much noise about money. In the days when people could afford a reasonably comfortable lifestyle, crass display of wealth was considered uncultured behavior. Not like today where you have so many money-miss-roads aka no visible source of income lipsrsealed making noise. Granted there are significant numbers of nouveau riche and political looters/419 today but let's talk about the everyday man. The people you describe above (by the way, buying tankers load of diesel and water, paying for security, are not considered measures of wealth in sane climes) are a tiny minority, you do not measure the progress/wellbeing of a nation by it's richest what? 0.01 or is it 1 % or whatever the figure is. You measure using the average man.

The sad part is those ruining this country know better. They go out, they see how things work and yet can only dream of unlimited lootocracy. One of tbe saddest things I hear today is this talk of if you have money, you will enjoy Naija. Nope!!! If you have no moral values, if all you can reduce your existence to is the pursuit of money, if you love oppressing the havenots and being the envy of the majority poor - then you will enjoy your money in Naija.

If you have a strong moral code, having money in Naija will not insulate you from the rubbish that takes place. Sadly, the rubbish is the norm

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by londoner: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2013
MENTORCH: @OP, u dnt know much about life, I lived in America for Years as a resident, anybody saying diaspora is better than nigeria, doesn't know shit abt life, u can never be rich abroad u can jst be comfortable, if u have something tangible doing in Nigeria like a good source of income u are far better than most nigerians in the diaspora, wot is the point of making money when u will end up spending everythn on bills,ticket,tax. Have u asked why Tinubu,chimaroke,Andy Uba, Naeto C,ikechuwu, Davido, so many other people that lived abroad for years are in Nigeria, U live a good life abroad but no savings no free cash, bt at the same time if u dnt have anythn doing in nigeria, hanging abroad is better.

I dont know about all of them, but the likes of Naeto c and Davido, are WELL CONNECTED in Nigeria and it makes them live a far superior standard there, than they would have had they lived outside the shores of Nigeria. Outside Nigeria, people do not know their high placed connections,they would have to live the life of an ORDINARY citizen.

Why would they not go back to Nigeria?

People can live rich in Nigeria, yes.....But I wont even be comfortable, when I can not simply turn on my light and expect the light to turn on, when I can not just go to the doctor because I am sick, without first reaching into my purse. Can I be comfortable, as a person raised to be honest and fair, when to "make it" I have to tread on somebody else? When I have to bribe people to get access to the basics? When I can barely form genuine friendships,based on shared interests and passions, not just on a percieved future financial usefulness?

I am not comfortable with the set up of Nigeria and choose to be comfortable in my spirit and with my morals in far away UK and Australia.

Sure, I love Nigeria and Nigerians, but I decided I can not live there full time for now, unless I am ready to pay with who I really am, and what I believe in.

I have decided to straddle both worlds for now.....that has to be good enough.

What is comfortabkle for you may be extremely uncomfortable for someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Only if the ignorant Nigerians would save and visit a developed county, they would "curse" God when they come back home.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2013
adeaugustus: Only if the ignorant Nigerians would save and visit a developed county, they would "curse" God when they come back home.

Some of us have...

Still Loving NIGERIA like its the best place on earth..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!! AND NO PLACE ELSE..

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Some of us have...

Still Loving NIGERIA like its the best place on earth..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!! AND NO PLACE ELSE..

Never said they would hate Nigeria. I said they would literally curse God. It's two different thing:
1. Hating being in a place.
2. Hating the place itself.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by debosky(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
MMotimo:
you do not measure the progress/wellbeing of a nation by it's richest what? 0.01 or is it 1 % or whatever the figure is. You measure using the average man.

This simple fact is lost on a lot of people. Unfortunately our situation here in Nigeria is so bad, that as long as 'I' am comfortable and can claim to have as much (if not more) money as someone living abroad/in Nigeria (take your pick), I am ok.

By average measures, we are in a very, very bad place as a nation. Admitting this, and even being outraged by this does not make you any less a patriot, but some have mistaken ignoring the truth/blind positivism for patriotism.

If you have a strong moral code, having money in Naija will not insulate you from the rubbish that takes place. Sadly, the rubbish is the norm

This is the truth - but unfortunately, most of us Nigerians have suffered so much and been conditioned by our environment to accept things as they are. Dead man on the street? Normal. Beggars suffering from polio that even war-torn Somalia has eradicated? No biggie. Millions of barrels of crude stolen daily? Shrug of the shoulders.

I thought there was nothing worse than indifference, but there is - self-deception that makes you think that because you are relatively comfortable that things are progressing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
adeaugustus:

Never said they would hate Nigeria. I said they would literally curse God. It's two different thing:
1. Hating being in a place.
2. Hating the place itself.

Curse God that they are in Nigeria?!

WHY?!

Because of 24hrs light?!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ugosample(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
This topic no dey tire una? Indians never have this kind of silly argument. angry angry
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

WHY?!

Because of 24hrs light?!
That accounts for 0.01% of what is wrong with the country.

Believe me, I've met some set of people over the years, they could have make something great out of their life, but this country wasn't there for them when they needed her.

You and I might be lucky to be among the small percentage of citizens that is not really affected with the whole bad situation of a thing (except for electricity ish and maybe the issue with our passport when we travel). But that doesn't mean the condition is great for others too, No! It's not. Take time and think about that small boy (barely 10) selling yogurt on the road side.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

WHY?!

Because of 24hrs light?!
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by lastpage: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
jennykadry:

Shuushh you are making noise
No be today you don dey crase on Nairaland now?
Small time now, you go say na PMS dey worry your fecking peanut of a brain.

And to think that it is a very "fuckly-Ugly baboon" like you that is abusing peeps?

Wonders shall never end!

I no blame you, "Omo ale t'onfowoosi juwe ile baba re" (The bastard child that points out her fathers hand with a left hand!)

Lastpage!

NB: I hope you remember that l still have that your "pikshure" wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by lastpage: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
adeaugustus: Only if the ignorant Nigerians would save and visit a developed county, they would "curse" God when they come back home.

My brother,
There is never a reason to "curse" God!
Nigeria is underdeveloped, Bad leadership, cowardly followership, No light and bad roads, yet we are a blessed nation in terms of resources. We can go on and on.

But even at that (and l hope we can get our acts together real fast), ....even at that, if you "think deeper", you will come to the realization that despite all aforementioned issues, we still have a lot of reasons to "Bless and Thank God"!

In Nigeria:
[b]*Where is the incessant Earthquake of Japan/China/Philippines area?
*Where is the annual festival of Typhoon and Cyclones of the US and other European countries?
*Where is the yearly Australian and American sacrifice of "Wild Bush fires" like the one that killed 21 fire officers about a month or so ago?
*Even though we have Boko haram, it is till a childs-play compared to what goes on in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan axis!
*Where is the unrepentant flooding that carries people away like Osun ritual as in the New Orleans debacle?
*There are Armed Robbers here but the number they kill pales compared to the number of senseless, needless and unprovoked death from Gun violence that goes on in the West!

I can go on and on.......so, we gat plenty reason to BLESS GOD.
And even if we think we dont, we will still BLESS GOD. In everything, we will still bless and thank God! wink
God did not cause our problems, they are self-inflicted.[/b]

Dont get me wrong, l am not downplaying the seriousness of our problems here.
I and my whole family (wifey and kids) hold a dual citizenship of another "Western country" but notwithstanding, l love Nigeria-die! kiss kiss

Everytime l land at Muritala Mohammed Airport, l dont need anyone to tell me l am in Nigeria but l still Bless God.
If just for journey mercy!

Okay, l no say the Conveyor belt was "start and stop" a few weeks/days ago and l spent almost an hour JUST to retrieve my luggage! grin grin
But Curse God? N-E-V-E-R!

Lastpage!

Rather, cursed are they who are in position to better the lives of Nigerians and effect positive changes (by virtue of holding public office in trust), but loot the treasury, stash the money abroad and send their own kids to foreign institutions ..or go abroad for "medical treatment" when they could have built "world class" Hospitals in Nigeria! wink
Me l no curse anybody, God forbid l utter curse! shocked shocked grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
lastpage:
No be today you don dey crase on Nairaland now?
Small time now, you go say na PMS dey worry your fecking peanut of a brain.

And to think that it is a very "fuckly-Ugly baboon" like you that is abusing peeps?

Wonders shall never end!

I no blame you, "Omo ale t'onfowoosi juwe ile baba re" (The bastard child that points out her fathers hand with a left hand!)

Lastpage!

NB: I hope you remember that l still have that your "pikshure" wink wink

What? ofcourse you should still have my picture are you nuts? if you had gotten rid of it i would be flipping mad. Oh yes please keep the "picture" for as long as you like I have no problem grin eediot. Look at this woman wrapper here spilling trash. Stay there and continue vexing, if only you use the energy you are exhibiting here on your wife, she wouldn't still be barren. Ode oshi cheesy.

Shameless pig seeking my attention, when you are done mas.turbating on my post, you can stick your finger in your mouth and suck on it. cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nonsense country . Produce good leaders? No, produce good health care system? No, good educational system? No, good citizens? Majority are just stoopid.

What a useless country, a cursed land. A fucking space on the map cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
jennykadry: Nonsense country . Produce good leaders? No, produce good health care system? No, good educational system? No, good citizens? Majority are just stoopid.

What a useless country, a cursed land. A fucking space on the map cool

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by lastpage: 3:06am On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry:

What? ofcourse you should still have my picture are you nuts? if you had gotten rid of it i would be flipping mad. Oh yes please keep the "picture" for as long as you like I have no problem grin eediot. Look at this woman wrapper here spilling trash. Stay there and continue vexing, if only you use the energy you are exhibiting here on your wife, she wouldn't still be barren. Ode oshi cheesy.

Shameless pig seeking my attention, when you are done mas.turbating on my post, you can stick your finger in your mouth and suck on it. cool

This depressed and imbecilic old hag is CURSED and she knows it!
Omo'ale, omo ai'joberi,
Australian paper they gave you in Dec 2010 is the best thing that ever happened in your family, abi! grin What should those who got British, American, Canadian citizenship now do, abi no be person be citizen by birth?

grin grin grin grin I'VE ALWAYS KNEW you have SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEMS but l honestly dont know you HALLUCINATE this much! grin grin grin

My wife, barren ke? Jezzus Christi?
My wife is a proud mother of a scholarship son in the University while you this FUGLY JJC to Australia is here exhibiting advanced stages of Parkinson's syndrome induced by devastatingly early onset of menopause combined with a high dose of family curse!

*Old biatch like you, is it my fault that your were almost forty years before one low-life who cannot defecate without you sticking your hand up his ar.se decided to scratch your punny and take you for a wife?

*Is it my fault you cant bear children of your own after wasting your life doing ashawo in Lagos? Or is it my fault that your father at 19yrs of age could not afford the abortion fee and thus failed to expunge you as an unwanted pregnancy and instead tried some local unholy means and you ended up so fu.cked up and fugly?

No wonder you keep talking about "curses and barrenness" and think everyone hates you! shocked shocked shocked

I see, in your life-time Jennifer Kadry, you will NEVER know the Joy my wife has known, for being a mother of both sons and daughters!...and no one would allow an ugly dog like you to even adopt their children! tongue

We are aeons apart, seems you've managed to escape your Australian psychiatric hospital cell again?
Pity your parents, you must be a scourge and an eternal nightmare for them.
Oloriburuku, ikeji aja.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^^^Shuushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

coogar:

buahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha okay coogar come pay for this Latte I almost choked on. grin Useless eediots born into a useless country. I stumbled upon one thread here in the travel section I think...one NLDER (Pslm 23 if I remember correctly) shipped a brand new Ford focus to Nigeria cos she was visiting December that year, she was involved in an accident at benin and guess what? the airbags did not pop. She investigated and found out that the airbags were missing----STOLEN by your fellow country people grin.....Go to the custom office in Abuja, thats where they auction cars that were impounded.

That country is useless and will remain useless for a long time cos it has gone bad beyond redemption. Imagine, only the rich enjoy the country cos they can afford to, what about the poor?

I was in Shop rite VI a few weeks ago and just a few shops from the Mr Biggs outlet there is this ice cream shop....I asked for cookies and cream and they told me they had it. Anyways by the time they finished mixing the nonsense and handed me the ice cream, the ice cream looked like poo mixed with mashed scrambled eggs and bacon. grin My sis was like, "you are not going to taste that are you?" I said why not, abi you want my 1300 naira to waste like that (you know we poor ones have to manage and protect our kobo), I almost spat on myself when I tasted it. I told the girl "I asked for cookies and cream, this isn't cookies and cream is it?" the eediot replied.."I mixed it myself and I know it's cookies and cream"....it doesn't taste like one I told her.... then she said "madam that is cookies and cream abeg, you can see we are busy here and I have other customers to attend to shocked shocked shocked .....Ni bo? untop my cookies and cream?e no go better for devil. I told her to either fix me up with a nice vanilla ice cream or all hell with let loose angry To cut the long story short I got a nice vanilla icecream in a flake cone kiss but I know I heard one of the workers there say....."All these American people wey no go let person hear word and then he started mimicking my accent....I was embarrassed for them. I know how many times i have had to return things that we bought mistakenly or don't like, yet they accept them with open arms and with smile on their faces....yet one eediot will tell me Nigeria is okay. May devil baptize them with his urine

Bloody lunatics angry
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Osama10(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry: ^^^^^^Shuushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha okay coogar come pay for this Latte I almost choked on. grin Useless eediots born into a useless country. I stumbled upon one thread here in the travel section I think...one NLDER (Pslm 23 if I remember correctly) shipped a brand new Ford focus to Nigeria cos she was visiting December that year, she was involved in an accident at benin and guess what? the airbags did not pop. She investigated and found out that the airbags were missing----STOLEN by your fellow country people grin.....Go to the custom office in Abuja, thats where they auction cars that were impounded.

That country is useless and will remain useless for a long time cos it has gone bad beyond redemption. Imagine, only the rich enjoy the country cos they can afford to, what about the poor?

I was in Shop rite VI a few weeks ago and just a few shops from the Mr Biggs outlet there is this ice cream shop....I asked for cookies and cream and they told me they had it. Anyways by the time they finished mixing the nonsense and handed me the ice cream, the ice cream looked like poo mixed with mashed scrambled eggs and bacon. grin My sis was like, "you are not going to taste that are you?" I said why not, abi you want my 1300 naira to waste like that (you know we poor ones have to manage and protect our kobo), I almost spat on myself when I tasted it. I told the girl "I asked for cookies and cream, this isn't cookies and cream is it?" the eediot replied.."I mixed it myself and I know it's cookies and cream"....it doesn't taste like one I told her.... then she said "madam that is cookies and cream abeg, you can see we are busy here and I have other customers to attend to shocked shocked shocked .....Ni bo? untop my cookies and cream?e no go better for devil. I told her to either fix me up with a nice vanilla ice cream or all hell with let loose angry To cut the long story short I got a nice vanilla icecream in a flake cone kiss but I know I heard one of the workers there say....."All these American people wey no go let person hear word and then he started mimicking my accent....I was embarrassed for them. I know how many times i have had to return things that we bought mistakenly or don't like, yet they accept them with open arms and with smile on their faces....yet one eediot will tell me Nigeria is okay. May devil baptize them with his urine

Bloody lunatics angry

Seriously its beyond repair, just looking at it from all angles.

I weep for generations ahead.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Osama10:

Seriously its beyond repair, just looking at it from all angles.

I weep for generations ahead.

It is...the country has gone south. A friend of mine was like .....Even God don tire for the country....Nothing works. Students are at home cos of ASUU. What the heck are people talking about here? If I did not care about Nigeria, would I have opened this thread? my father is from that country, I was born in that country but all the time now I wish my great great great grand father stopped hiding out in the bush during slave trade cos if he had presented himself to those oyibo people, they would have captured him and my generation would never feel any connection to Nigeria.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nogen: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry:

It is...the country has gone south. A friend of mine was like .....Even God don tire for the country....Nothing works. Students are at home cos of ASUU. What the heck are people talking about here? If I did not care about Nigeria, would I have opened this thread? my father is from that country, I was born in that country but all the time now I wish my great great great grand father stopped hiding out in the bush during slave trade cos if he had presented himself to those oyibo people, they would have captured him and my generation would never feel any connection to Nigeria.

Why don't you direct all your grievances and insults to those in power, maybe there will be a positive change instead of insulting ordinary and helpless citizens on Nairaland!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^ actually those in power aren't the only problem.... Many Nigerians example the dunces on this thread are.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry:

Look at who's talking about care!

Relate that statement with ur thread's caption and tell me how the two go in sync.

You'd certainly be in ur late 20's and i expect u to be thinking of been heard already. Avian specie that got fed with Chevron's money, got sent abroad with Chevron's cash, woke up while on her periods to type up bollocks.

You berra watch ur back, am trying to avoid ur balderdash on this forum!
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2013
Tell me all that tomorrow cool

Today is the day The Lord has made and certified brilliant people like myself will rejoice and be glad in it.

Nigerian cretins can kizz my sun burnt behind grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.