Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165321 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

I've already made it my signature. It's left for them to modify my signature as usual.
They modify signatures?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obiagelli:

They modify signatures?

Yes. but they've never done that to me.

Since the account has been confirmed on twitter, then it's genuine!

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Obinoscopy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Yes. but they've never done that to me.

Since the account has been confirmed on twitter, then it's genuine!
Adverts are allowed on signatures. So we won't modify your signature on the campaign advert soliciting for money.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by chibwike(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Adverts are allowed on signatures. So we won't modify your signature on the campaign advert soliciting for money.
Good evening sire...have replied your mail
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Obinoscopy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
chibwike:
Good evening sire...have replied your mail
I replied you not long ago. Check your email directly.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I replied you not long ago. Check your email directly.
Obinoscopy,your attention is needed here. I wanna ask you something.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Obinoscopy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
Obinoscopy,your attention is needed here. I wanna ask you something.
Ok, I'm here now.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Ok, I'm here now.
I want my username to be changed and I don't wanna deactivate it. Please don't tell me only Seun has the right to do that. embarassed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Obinoscopy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
I want my username to be changed and I don't wanna deactivate it. Please don't tell me only Seun has the right to do that. embarassed
I don't have the powers to do it. Send a mail to the supermods. Your request may or may not be granted.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I don't have the powers to do it. Send a mail to the supermods. Your request may or may not be granted.
are you not a supermod? That is why I am telling you.
I have in the past gone through a political mod to get my username changed and all Seun could tell me after one month is he cannot change it because my moniker is too popular to be changed. I guess he will be happy now if I request again because I am pro-APC.
Please may I know who the supermods (excluding Ishilove) are so that I can mail them directly.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ayukdaboss(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

No response yet?! Must I open a thread before I'll get any response?!
We must resist the partisan actions of the mods here by making use of other alternatives. I've already posted same on my Facebook wall and given my social network buddies to do same. Like you rightly said, we should also include those details on our signatures.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ayukdaboss(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Buchukwu:

Shut up pusssy, you're ordinary, stop making yourself feel important, your opinion in this faceless forum is worthless and doesn't count, you're a top bloke, nobody knows you. I hate when blokes feel as if they're something, nobody will even notice a thing if you're gone. SHOVE IT
Did anyone annoy you in your office today? grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:

We must resist the partisan actions of the mods here by making use of other alternatives. I've already posted same on my Facebook wall and given my social network buddies to do same. Like you rightly said, we should also include those details on our signatures.

When we were even expecting them to move the fundraising thread to the homepage, they ended up deleting it. I can see you've made it your signature already. Kudos!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by trthausa: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
trt.net.tr/hausa for outlander Nigerian peoples
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please all "Politicslanders" should join us in the Literature section today at 8pm to launch a Poetry Club for all Nairaland poets
Ayamlaykorn
www.nairaland.com/2010236/nairaland-poetry-club
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
babyosisi is still trolling NL. smh
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ekolander(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
BLACK FRIDAY INSANE OFFER!!!

Here is another opportunity for you to make cool money this Election season!

A friend just told me how he made almost 3Million Naira selling Nigerian Data Base Numbers sorted by LGA (by each state) in Nigeria.

Normal price per LGA is #15,000 while per State Data Base Numbers is #45,000...

I will be giving for the entire 36 States in Nigeria Data Base Numbers sorted by LGA (for each state).

You can use it for your personal marketing, or for bulk SMS campaign or even resell if you so desire. It will even come as a handy tool for oncoming political campaign...

KongaaSMS will be giving it out as a give away for a ridiculous price...

Black Friday is here already, take advantage of this BLACK FRIDAY OFFER @ #10,000 only.

#10,000?

yes, this is ridiculous, I mean it's crazy..

Only #10,000 (offer only for TODAY) Black Friday

Ping me now or call 08067478846.

Hurry while offer lasts...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by nellyelitz(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good people don't live in Beer Parlours
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by aaprimevalues: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!!

Enjoy Our End of the Year Bonanza Starting From Today. Get 20% extra units on your SMS purchase. Minimum order 1000 SMS units. Offer opens today 1st of December and Closes 7th of December 2014.

Become our customer today and enjoy unbeatable unit deduction (0.95 to Airtel/Etisalat and 0.98 to MTN/Glo), pricing and excellent delivery rate.

Visit: www.ValueSMS.com.ng
Phon: 08091256008
Email: info@valuesms.com.ng
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by vikibryte: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Hahaha... bros mcdowell? Na u be am biko
irunmoleaiye:
my name is IRUNMMOLE

i love McDowell with Asun or perpersoup

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by disam: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Do you agree to this equation
NIGERIA=CORRUPTION
CORRUPTION=Nigeria
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by saddiqunkaka: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Check this out fellow Nigerians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZL-vPg6PUc
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by ispeaklight(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Never knew Buhari has this much die hard fans.. See for urselfs > http://askusfast.com/bforum_0.xhtml?blog=20&get-blog=20 .. I petty GEJ
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by emirateprince: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Please where is sexkillz?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by jaymejate: 12:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Read about the PDP primary election and Result here.
http://infochapter..com/2014/12/the-result-of-just-conducted-pdp.html?m=1

The result im seeing is actually what i was not expecting.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by drauj(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
What's with this ' I schooled in france' of a thing? Pls I got no clue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.