Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? (4382 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Ab025(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
@princessmel.......I just hope u are not one of those troublesome virgins that leads a man to run away from a r/ship cos I remember I once left a virgin because her "headaches" were too much

And pls, if u ever shuld have/hav had sex with a guy, neva use it to hold him down, don't start remindin him everyday wen u guys are passin through normal r/ship conflicts that "it is not his fault bt urs since u gave him ur virginity, etc..." Women are fond of sayin that to d guy that disvirgined them, infact, most times they stress and frustate d guy everyday which is a major reason why many good guys uptil 2day will always refuse to disvirgin a gal. But for a bad guy, the pleasure is all his, after "entering d place", he will stay and "shine d place" well for a while b4 movin ahead wether d gal insults him or not.

Pls all of u ladies shud give d man u luv ur virginity and enjoy givin it to him, don't see it as a favour u are doing him, instead, see it as consumation of ur luv together.

There are ladies that after disvirgining them, they start pestering u with marriage (an issue that was neva discussed b4 o) and any little thing u do, like mayb if u guys quarrel, if u couldn't call her early d next mornin, if u make a call to another beautiful gal, etc., she starts remindin u that it is her fault since she was d one who allowd u to hav her virginity, bla bla bla...pls ladies, stop dis behaviours of urs, loosing ur virginity to a man does not warrant u to remind him that it was ur fault 4 givin him daily neither does it warrant u to start pestering him abt marriage dailly xpecially if u guys didn't discuss it b4!!!
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2013
Princessmel: So most guys want to marry a virgin, but can someone explain to me how this is possible when all guys in a relationship want sexx?! And the first stage before marriage is being in a relationship which will ultimately lead to sexx?! undecided

Na you know oh!

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Princessmel:

My point exactly! How can one get married a Virgin if they don't have a boyfriend to begin with, are they supposed to marry dust? And the boyfriends they now have keep demanding sex?

Na you still know ooo!

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2013
jmoore: @op, not all men are after premarital sex.
I won't find it hard to get a virgin to marry

Hope you've found a virgin cos if not, I suggest you get out of here and get one fast! Cos d way boys are bursting anything now, ehnn, na only God know oh!
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

At what age were u disvirgined? 6? By Sen yerima? WTF!!!

Haha no I was 10 cool
Best experience ever grin
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Dermie: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Princessmel:

Ok thanks for that but I honestly don't believe there is any virgin out there above the age of 12, boy or girl. Impossible!
grin OMG!...i bet there are enough here on nairaland.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
byns: did u jst get nyanshed undecided

The same thing that came to my mind.....
She just got yanshed..........
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sha me na sex before marriage............
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Teenzy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
There are still many virgins out there....most girls just use sex as a means to make a guy stay which neva works....if a guy cnt respect ur view about keeping ur viginity show him d exit door.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by starlite1: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Princessmel:

Ok thanks for that but I honestly don't believe there is any virgin out there above the age of 12, boy or girl. Impossible!

Just tell me you are kidding.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by wisdomw(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
I lost mine in primary 2 bt I keep telling gals dat am a virgin even after 5mins am done wit sum1 cos I luk lyk a pure virgin. #TEAMVIRGIN#
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2013
wisdom-w:
I lost mine in primary 2 bt I keep telling gals dat am a virgin even after 5mins am done wit sum1 cos I luk lyk a pure virgin. #TEAMVIRGIN#

Haha #teamvirgin
Woot woot ! grin
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2013
starlite1:

I clearly am not, show me just one virgin that fits the category abeg? undecided

If you're a virgin above 21 say yeah yeah!

Virgins holla abeg, prove me wrong na mschew
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by kenjudy(m): 1:36am On Sep 04, 2013
All these ones wey women dey talk na grammer. Una wan make we no demand sex wen all of una don decide to dey sample d tinz for outside. I once had dis virgin gf at 27, becos I vowed nvr to break a girls virginity to avoid incuring God's wrath upon myself for been d one dat gave her license to knacking life. But due to her excess luv for me, she decided to have it broken by anoda guy only to come back telling to check and see dat she's done it just to have me b4 I run off to anoda woman. Now tell me what u make of dis one? Abeg if u wan be virgin even after u don dey nack teytey, u fit. Just quit from nacking and follow christ, nothing is impossible for him abi? Yeye fowls
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by 190theclown: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2013
angry
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2013
I don't see why someone's status should even matter in 2013. At the end of the day, one doesn't have a bigger bank account or better paying job over the other. Being a virgin or not doesn't grant one the finest man or woman as a life partner, nor does it guarantee a perfect or near-perfect marriage, fine children, or long life.

Status is as important as people make it out to be. If being a virgin is your selling point, I sorry for you. If you're not a virgin and you're frustrated because of your choices, I sorry for you too.

What matters most, to me anyway, is how someone carries himself or herself. Respectful, honest/trustworthy, hardworking... one can attain such characteristics regardless of whether or not he/she is a virgin.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by oyinbogirl(f): 5:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Princessmel: So most guys want to marry a virgin, but can someone explain to me how this is possible when all guys in a relationship want sexx?! And the first stage before marriage is being in a relationship which will ultimately lead to sexx?! undecided

Yeah good point ...
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by fuckluv(f): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
starlite1:

No mind am, maybe dem go put am for head say dem be virgins.mtcheew undecided
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by fuckluv(f): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

Na you know oh!
NOIBMUUL:

Na you still know ooo!
Bad guy! This comment got me laughing. grin
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by fuckluv(f): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
The fact is virgin or no virgin, make sure u make the right decision. Never sell urself too cheap for any damn body! U can always learn from ur mistakes.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Princessmel(f): 1:33am On Sep 05, 2013
fuckluv: The fact is virgin or no virgin, make sure u make the right decision. Never sell urself too cheap for any damn body! U can always learn from ur mistakes.

Ok from today onwards I'm a virgin. Lets begin the experiment, I will update you to prove my point on men
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by jmoore(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2013
Princessmel:

Ok from today onwards I'm a virgin. Lets begin the experiment, I will update you to prove my point on men

You have finally found your virginity? Congrats!
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by koolg: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Princessmel:

My point exactly! How can one get married a Virgin if they don't have a boyfriend to begin with, are they supposed to marry dust? And the boyfriends they now have keep demanding sex?

girls just like making excuse for loosing their virginity. it gone, its gone. leave up to that reality, fairly used cars also sell well in the market. also, some guys wey don disvirgin girl before are not looking to marry a virgin, at least disvirgining one girl in one life time is not too bad
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by koolg: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Princessmel:

It's not always the girls choice because if she doesn't then the guy will get it elsewhere because men are pigs undecided

You don't have the right to dish out this kind of abuse

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by koolg: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bibol: Op, there are still virgins around. Being one doesn't automatically guarantee a perfect home. It's just for the dignity that comes with it and you will be saving yourself lots of stress

excellent
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Bibol(f): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Princessmel:

I clearly am not, show me just one virgin that fits the category abeg? undecided

If you're a virgin above 21 say yeah yeah!

Virgins holla abeg, prove me wrong na mschew

Aunty, you have just displayed ignorance with this statement of yours. I'm really tempted to ask how old you are but I won't. So you think anyone will come to this forum and tell you he or she is a virgin. Wake up sis!
Like I said earlier, being a virgin isn't a proof that you are holier than a non-virgin. To each his own. Like it or not, there are virgins, their reasons for abstaining may not even be genuine. I think what you should focus on is how to maintain your value before everyone, either male or female. Do not be tempted to do things because you just want to please your partner when you know deep in your heart that you won't be happy after all. Whatever you do, engage both your brain and heart. Its important my dear.

2 Likes

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Youngpo413: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
Princessmel:

It's not always the girls choice because if she doesn't then the guy will get it elsewhere because men are pigs undecided

....and most women are ever ready to give because they (women) are dogs.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Youngpo413: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gudintent: @op
The ball is in your court. You play it however you see fit. If the boy ask you for s,ex and you don't want then say No and vice versa.

We can't all be Virgins, and all men cant be Virgins either that will be an ideal world. Among all the non-virgins there are Virgins. They managed to keep themselves.

You can learn something from that.

Contrary to popular belief not all men nag women for sex, you tend to find if a man don't ask for sex, some women do make the initiation. Lets be honest how many threads is out there on ' my boyfriend wont have s,ex with me, is he gay? ......

.......her fellow girl will comment "if he doesn`t want sex from you,that mean he hates you"

after they will still heap the blames on guys.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by UyiIredia(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Don't worry Princessmel, I'm confident there are still lots of virgins around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React To This? / Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? / How Can You Know If Your Girlfriend Is A W*tch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.