Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? (4381 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by UyiIredia(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bibol:

Aunty, you have just displayed ignorance with this statement of yours. I'm really tempted to ask how old you are but I won't. So you think anyone will come to this forum and tell you he or she is a virgin. Wake up sis!
Like I said earlier, being a virgin isn't a proof that you are holier than a non-virgin. To each his own. Like it or not, there are virgins, their reasons for abstaining may not even be genuine. I think what you should focus on is how to maintain your value before everyone, either male or female. Do not be tempted to do things because you just want to please your partner when you know deep in your heart that you won't be happy after all. Whatever you do, engage both your brain and heart. Its important my dear.

Nice counter-point.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by critique101(f): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
jmoore: @op, not all men are after premarital sex.
I won't find it hard to get a virgin to marry

Most guys who don't sleep witheir virgin babe have a babe they are sleeping with outside
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Dovahkiin(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
i think realistically no guy really expects to marry a virgin , any guy who does must be from narnia or asgard , besides even if they meet one they dis-virgin her before marriage usually, and if the relationship works out , they get married . me i want to spend my honeymoon having hot rough sex , not spending time carefully opening a package smiley
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by nneh1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Princessmel:

Ok thanks for that but I honestly don't believe there is any virgin out there above the age of 12, boy or girl. Impossible!
shut up your useless mouth!!! If you got disflowered at 11 or 12 there are many girls above 25 yrs that still have there own intact. I'm proud to have friends that are.m
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by nneh1(f): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Princessmel:

I clearly am not, show me just one virgin that fits the category abeg? undecided

If you're a virgin above 21 say yeah yeah!

Virgins holla abeg, prove me wrong na mschew
it seems you got nyashed today by the wrong guy and you are deeply regreting it. It's over ask God for forgiveness and repent.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
If I could turn..........turn back the hands of time.........then my V-line will still be mine.....
The truth is that you lose it only once there is no second chance,had it been there is a second chance and we were wise then as we are now,I believe most of the girls will never give the guys chance again.

But this world is a funny world. a girl that lost her virginity 4 years ago might have slept or known only one man while the one that lost hers just 3 months ago might have slept with more than six guys.

1 Like

Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Fxwarrior: 6:08am On Oct 20, 2013
Princessmel: So most guys want to marry a virgin, but can someone explain to me how this is possible when all guys in a relationship want sexx?! And the first stage before marriage is being in a relationship which will ultimately lead to sexx?! undecided

You got it wrong .Not every relationship leads to sex.Who are you?determines what you'll do in a relationship.Are you a born again Christian?If you are this question won't cross your mind and you wouldn't mix with wrong people in relationship because your stand is firm and you will have no business cooking for a guy or even visiting his house alone talkless of sleeping over.Wisdom is profitable to direct indeed.
Re: How Can There Be Any Virgins Left For Marriage? by Fxwarrior: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2013
.....and your point is? You're better than them?Never knew it'll come down to this.Classification based on how many guys one has slept with.
Nairaland a place where all things are possible.

valjes: If I could turn..........turn back the hands of time.........then my V-line will still be mine.....
The truth is that you lose it only once there is no second chance,had it been there is a second chance and we were wise then as we are now,I believe most of the girls will never give the guys chance again.

But this world is a funny world. a girl that lost her virginity 4 years ago might have slept or known only one man while the one that lost hers just 3 months ago might have slept with more than six guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. / / What Do Naija Girls Have To Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.