Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65953 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
*closes mouth*
Will you enjoy forcing yourself in there and not enjoy what it produces cheesy cheesy
**forces his mouth open** tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
Will you enjoy forcing yourself in there and not enjoy what it produces cheesy cheesy
**forces his mouth open** tongue
*Bites his disgusting hand and spits*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
U no dey greet Mr Antelope?

We dont greet Antelope where I came from
We eat it
**setting my trap** tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
*Bites his disgusting hand and spits*
I hope your vaccinated with ant-rabbis cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:

In the bush where I came from, we dont greet humans
We eat them
shocked *picks his slippers and flee*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
@ Jekyll answer me nau
did I not write that yoruba lang. correctly cos my colleague is insisting she's correct

Lol. Dunno o

Je ne comprends pas Yoruba. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
I hope your vaccinated with ant-rabbis cool
You don start? grin

Rabbis ko Rabbit ni
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
You don start? grin

Rabbis ko Rabbit ni
Village headmaster what matters is that you undertstand moi
So are you vaccinated, let me know whether to head to National Hospital on my way home. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Dunno o

Je ne comprends pas Yoruba. sad

Pas du probleme^
Mai, tu parle la francais?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
Village headmaster what matters is that you undertstand moi
So are you vaccinated, let me know whether to head to National Hospital on my way home. tongue
I wont answer u until u give me the correct spelling tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
**draws him closer and robs his head**
How are you my son?
*head boots him*u dey claze?is it my head u ar robbing anyhow?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:

Pas du probleme^
Mai, tu parle la francais?

Merci.

Oui, mais Je parle un peu de francais.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
I wont answer u until u give me the correct spelling tongue

Worry not
It wouldn't take nada to branch N.H.
Prevention they say is better than cure
Could be something worse than rabies tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Merci.

Oui, mais Je parle un peu de francais.

Je parle petit petit shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dannyxy: *head boots him*u dey claze?is it my head u ar robbing anyhow?

angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
@Caseless your own don kpafuka cheesy cheesy

But this paedo wicked sha tongue
for weye....

paedo de mad.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:

Worry not
It wouldn't take nada to branch N.H.
Prevention they say is better than cure
Could be something worse than rabies tongue
Ok, what were you saying? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:

Je parle petit petit shocked

Pourquoi shocked?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Ok, what were you saying? grin
Now, are you vaccinated?
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: for weye....

paedo de mad.

You've never made any valid observation since I came across you in this forum cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:

We dont greet Antelope where I came from
We eat it
*throws trap for him* paedo must be trapped and chopped in the lord. did i hear somebody say amen...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
Now, are you vaccinated?
grin
Pardon?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: *throws trap for him* paedo must be trapped and chopped in the lord. did i hear somebody say amen...
You too dey misyarn grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Pardon?
Never mind angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
Never mind angry
Ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: *throws trap for him* paedo must be trapped and chopped in the lord. did i hear somebody say amen...
Thanks bro
Just that I wont eat this very Antelope meat, but will catch him for whoever is gonna eat an old cargo Antelope
It more like eating layer tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Na till next year una go resume o
i wish u what u wish me, u choppable antelope.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
You too dey misyarn grin
*throws trap at him*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
Thanks bro
Just that I wont eat this very Antelope meat, but will catch him for whoever is gonna eat an old cargo Antelope
dont forget , bh and those cannibals in jos cud have a good meal u know.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: i wish u what u wish me, u choppable antelope.
Lol. I no be student na tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
Thanks bro
Cmon bro, have a taste of my hairy asss. It tastes like chicken undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Lol. I no be student na tongue
We know u ain't student.

Ur re d image below

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.