Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65827 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
ikekings: Lmao!!!! See pose!!! grin grin grin
grin grin xynerise no go kill me for this forum.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph: Lmaoo grin grin grin. Caseless this is epic! I owe you one. Xynerise I know you are the one in the left grin grin
grin grin paedo on rampage.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph: Lmaoo grin grin grin. Caseless this is epic! I owe you one. Xynerise I know you are the one in the left grin grin
Shatap dia Idiotu grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: grin grin paedo on rampage.

Let him come and test his popularity in the women wooing thread.
There'll be no show for him there cos we'v done well in xposing him as the paedo he is (Lagos Yerima)
cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Shatap dia Idiotu grin

Answer the question abeg.
The person in the left forms a mental picture of u I'd always conjured in my mind.
Wana make sure my hunches is as accurate as it used to be tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dont8(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2013
No respect for an elder, hun
caseless: dont8, where is my wife, caracta? tell xynerise to bring her for me.

Yes, finish your school from Xynerise Memorial School first undecided
xynerise:
Finish school first
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2013
dont8:
Yes, finish your school from Xynerise Memorial School first undecided
shocked shocked shocked
Dude is late...?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked shocked
Dude is late...?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dont8(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2013
You said it cheesy
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked shocked
Dude is late...?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Jobless ppl angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2013
spikes C: Jobless ppl angry
Saw your pics with you pal xynerise
A billion dollar pose, I must admit
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
Saw your pics with you pal xynerise
A billion dollar pose, I must admit
cheesy cheesy

Na when we dey sell spare tire for onitsha grin

Good old days wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2013
dont8: You said it cheesy
You wrote it tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2013
spikes C:

Na when we dey sell spare tire for onitsha grin

Good old days wink
It goes without saying bro
Servagery is written all over you both there
xynerise I'd say has done more for himself by pushing it Alaba cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
It goes without saying bro
Servagery is written all over you both there
xynerise I'd say had done more for himself by pushing it Alaba cheesy cheesy

Yes ooo, he has, he chosed the path of our forefathers. he's now selling gas cylinders at alaba grin

while i now sell cars and provide ICT solutions to SME and fortune 500 companies cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2013
spikes C:

Yes ooo, he has, he chosed the path of our forefathers. he's now selling gas cylinders at alaba grin

while i now sell cars and provide ICT solutions to fortune 500 companies cool

Choi
U people are makin antelope xynerise have upper hand o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by spikesC(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Choi
U people are makin antelope xynerise have upper hand o

Yes na, na him be our oga at the top oo cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
spikes C:

Yes na, na him be our oga at the top oo cheesy

Me and him sabi wetin I dey talk
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Not like that. You're way better and it's obvious. I really had fun and you forced me to think deep with your lines.

cool These last lines are cool.
way better for where?

But you know, some lines there are real o....as in my feelings especially when you type in my name. That got me fired up.

Una gooday o....
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by dont8(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Did I undecided
Ishsoph:
You wrote it tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: way better for where?

But you know, some lines there are real o....as in my feelings.

Una gooday o....

*clears throat*

G'day miss smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Br3nd4:

*clears throat*

G'day miss smiley
You gotta love that girl
She's real, not like most pretenteous gals that fill Nl tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
spikes C:

while i now sell cars and provide ICT solutions to SME and fortune 500 companies cool
Xynerise come ooo!
You've been maligned by a trusted hussler friend cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Br3nd4:

*clears throat*

G'day miss smiley
goodday Bthreenda.....grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked shocked
Dude is late...?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am late for kicking ur asss grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
Xynerise come ooo!
You've been maligned by a trusted hussler friend cheesy cheesy
Dont mind the ediot I helped to start Okrika business at Orile. grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
I am late for kicking ur asss grin
Now dont tell me that poor sight has just added to the numerous woes ravaging your old arss.
Cant you see I quoted that from dont8
Oh I get it, your afraid of the dude cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
Now dont tell me that poor sight has just added to the numerous woes ravaging your old arss.

Did u live/sch abroad?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
I aint afraid of anybody. That was a sarcastic quote. Antelope tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
I aint afraid of anybody. That was a sarcastic quote. Antelope tongue

Like I dont know you pathetic liar!
Seems you dont recognize same even when it hits you in the face
Little wonder Zainab chop all your nasco biscuit with no show for you
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:

Like I dont know you pathetic liar!
Seems you dont recognize same even when it hits you in the face
Little wonder Zainab chop all your nasco biscuit with no show for you
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dont wanna know what happened one year after grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by MrAboki: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Who do I woo now?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (98) (Reply)

Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland