Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65955 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Lol. I no be student na tongue
skydeep go soon go love strike. let's see u gonna cope, antelope.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: dont forget , bh and those cannibals in jos cud have a good meal u know.
Not many a cannibal would excitedly look forward to eating the meat of an octogenerian
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
ighoosagie: We know u ain't student.

Ur re d image below
cool

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: skydeep go soon go love strike. let's see u gonna cope, antelope.
Every strike has a reason. What will be her reason? I am do my duties effectively and I pay my tax cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Every strike has a reason. What will be her reason? I am do my duties effectively and I pay my tax cool
hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin..i jst fall from keke napep.

i'm yet to join the marriage train, elaborate more pls on 'duties' and 'tax' .....
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin..i jst fall from keke napep.

i'm yet to join the marriage train, elaborate more pls on 'duties' and 'tax' .....
You are still a kid. In 2 years time I will tell you cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin..i jst fall from keke napep.

Dont mind him. Dont even think u cant perform those duties even as an undergrad. What is there in producing yurghurt for ur woman tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph: Dont mind him. Dont even think u cant perform those duties even as an undergrad. What is there in producing yurghurt for ur woman tongue
You see how you think? You think marriage is all about making babies and having sexx? Smh. You are a waste of sper'm grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph: Dont mind him. Dont even think u cant perform those duties even as an undergrad. What is there in producing yurghurt for ur woman tongue
i'm learning....

elaborate more on yoghurt and do tell me the source or where the yoghurt is coming from.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
I didnt see this grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
What is there to tell in 2 yrs time. Wake up and smell the coffee. Latest Research had it that the yurghurt of the so called "kid" is healthier than the ones produce by old cargo who has been processing it even as an underteen
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
*takes a strand of my beards to tight his legs *
na man u de talk to angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
I didnt see this grin
Ignored.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: *takes a strand of my beards to tight his legs *
My 15yr old cousin has beards too, so that doesnt guarantee you being an old man tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph: What is there to tell in 2 yrs time. Wake up and smell the coffee. Latest Research had it that the yurghurt of the so called "kid" is healthier than the ones produce by old cargo who has been processing it even as an underteen
Read ur post again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Where is Dyt?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: *takes a strand of my beards to tight his legs *
Lol. Funny u
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
You see how you think? You think marriage is all about making babies and having sexx? Smh. I am a waste of sper'm grin
Really?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph: Really?
Mumu, u no sabi edit grin.

''I are''

Busted grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise: Where is Dyt?

Wat a day
Cleans sweat
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dyt:

Wat a day
Cleans sweat
Where have thou been? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
*closes mouth*

Na mouth dem dey close?
Oga o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Where have thou been? undecided

U don't wanna know
D streets of lagos is crazy
See my fresh skin jst turn black
Chai
I suffer for sun today
I love my home mehn
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dyt:

U don't wanna know
D streets of lagos is crazy
See my fresh skin jst turn black
Chai
I suffer for sun today
I love my home mehn
The Dyt wey I know na black girl from Genesis. How you come dey turn black again? undecided

Shey hold up dey road?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dyt:

Na mouth dem dey close?
Oga o
Na the nature of the fart cause am.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dyt(f): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
The Dyt wey I know na black girl from Genesis. How you come dey turn black again? undecided

Shey hold up dey road?

No hold up wen I left in d mornin
Bt can't say if there wz any wen I wz comin back cos I slept like a log of wood
Bt d few mins I spent unda d sun can fry egg
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
My 15yr old cousin has beards too, so that doesnt guarantee you being an old man tongue
gerrout! try d young man and see. no be 16 yr old 14yr born triplet for?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dyt:

No hold up wen I left in d mornin
Bt can't say if there wz any wen I wz comin back cos I slept like a log of wood
Bt d few mins I spent unda d sun can fry egg
Wetin u dey do under sun? You dey hawk condom? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishsoph: Lol. Funny u
hahahah...no mind paedo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
caseless: gerrout! try d young man and see. no be 16 yr old 14yr born triplet for?
Because u fit give girl belle no means say u be man. Antelope
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dyt:

Wat a day
Cleans sweat
Welcom dearie kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (98) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.