Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65828 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki: Who do I woo now?!

hmm, I go like see how aboki dey woo girl...
Endtime thingz grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: way better for where?

But you know, some lines there are real o....as in my feelings.

Una gooday o....

For writing. Your lines are way deeper. Do you mind a friendly writing competition on NL? (Iron sharpens know, you know?)

Never knew, but I think I can pinpoint them; I'll give it a try.

Good evening. How you dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt:

Did u live/sch abroad?
Aint answering that. You refused to woo me in women wooing challenge thread tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: hmm, I go like see how aboki dey woo girl...
Endtime thingz grin
LMAO!!!

Buh some babes de lyk aboki yarns ooo
Wit d tobacco brown teeth and dongo underneath
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: way better for where?

But you know, some lines there are real o....as in my feelings especially when you type in my name. That got me fired up.

Una gooday o....
Oya run along 2 d fe'ma'le wooing thread and try winning jetli's hart fair n square

Go woo ur man babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

For writing. Your lines are way deeper. Do you mind a friendly writing competition on NL? (Iron sharpens know, you know?)

Never knew, but I think I can pinpoint them; I'll give it a try.

Good evening. How you dey?
I could give you a hint..starting with the ones you had to type in my name also. That got me fired up.

Writing competition I dont mind at all.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
LMAO!!!

Buh some babes de lyk aboki yarns ooo
Wit d tobacco brown teeth and dongo underneath
eeww
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Oya run along 2 d fe'ma'le wooing thread and try winning jetli's hart fair n square

Go woo ur man babe
them don start?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: them don start?
Yes na!

Since yesterday noon
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Yes na!

Since yesterday noon
send me link
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: I could give you a hint..starting with the ones you had to type in my name also. That got me fired up.

Writing competition I dont mind at all.

Oh, thanks, you made it easier. Seen them. Your replies were deep. smiley

Alright then, pick a date. Poem, short play or prose?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
You dont wanna know what happened one year after grin
Dont tell she chop u white twice cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh, thanks, you made it easier. Seen them. Your replies were deep. smiley

Alright then, pick a date. Poem, short play or prose?
hmm, will get back to you
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: Dont tell she chop u white twice cheesy grin
Anglicize pls grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: hmm, will get back to you

Alright, waiting. grin wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Anglicize pls grin
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Girls no dey show interest for there o....the place dull like graveyard.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: Girls no dey show interest for there o....the place dull like graveyard.
D tin b lyk work interview...lol

A little amount of fun spices up every thread...
Na hin thread sha

U de fear ban abi cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
D tin b lyk work interview...lol

A little amount of fun spices up every thread...
Na hin thread sha

U de fear ban abi cheesy
no be ban sha... I dey like respect myself...make person no insult me carelessly.

As Eze allow us spice im thread, I enjoy am so if e no gree me, I go find my levels o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by xynerise: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: undecided
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Still waiting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyl,i yam feeling u
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Still waiting.
lets go for poem
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
@bloke,i see ur comment for that link..lol.. No be my fault..lol *shines teeth*
Thanks anyway..

All izz well!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
dont8: No respect for an elder, hun

Yes, finish your school from Xynerise Memorial School first undecided
de careful! angry cheesy undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya nwanne m nwanyi. Ina emezinum ignore. Keekwanu?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: Cathaliya nwanne m nwanyi. Ina emezinum ignore. Keekwanu?
eh, biko , ekwuzikwana ihe a ka onye ozo nu ya o.....
Kedu zi kam ga esi were kpa udiri agwa ahu eh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph:
Let him come and test his popularity in the women wooing thread.
There'll be no show for him there cos we'v done well in xposing him as the paedo he is (Lagos Yerima)
cheesy cheesycheesy
paedo, no go see anybody woo am. where xynerise(paedotelope).
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kslib: @bloke,i see ur comment for that link..lol.. No be my fault..lol *shines teeth*
Thanks anyway..

All izz well!

Hahaha. You're welcome.

That thread funny. I no too surprise sha, but I surprise. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: lets go for poem

Okay. We create a thread in the literature section. You go first and I'll be right behind you. You go again, I follow up, etc.

So, what's the thing you discovered?
shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: Jekyl,i yam feeling u

Hmmm... Wetin I do ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (98) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.