Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) (65604 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: lets just say, this Cathaliya has display moods...you feel me?

I feel you. I've seen two. Got more? I'd like to see them.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: my fist shall soon connect with ur lip if u dont stop. undecided
Oh!
Here u are...
Was beginning 2 tink antelope finally caged u tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Yea she does
Wit d way she's derailing d-ex's thread tongue
cmon, I am not...am promoting joor

or are you getting uncomfortable with the questions?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I feel you. I've seen two. Got more? I'd like to see them.
which part have you seen?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Go to bed. grin. Skydeep's wooing lines is just what I need tongue
*grabs powerfeast and tramol to avoid sleep*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: which part have you seen?

The emotional and the crazy part. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: cmon, I am not...am promoting joor

or are you getting uncomfortable with the questions?
U r actually goin quite deep wit me

My only consolation is knowing how hot headed and angry its makin D-ex gringringrin
His discomfort is making it all worth it
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

The emotional and the crazy part. grin grin
I dont think I have shown the emotional part o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
*yawns wider*

Where dat iso-tope de sef
mensah d ghaniain abi? i hear say him de there de beg dyt make she woo am.*yawns*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cathaliya: I dont think I have shown the emotional part o.

Oh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: Pls did anyone see Careless or abi Caseless the troll. Has his techno BB disappointed again? tongue
mensah, go and sleep. i'm here , ably 'laptopped' and 'phoned'. *yawns*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: mensah, go and sleep. i'm here , ably 'laptopped' and 'phoned'. *yawns*
one fat mosquito go soon enta ur mouth
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh!
When I look into your eyes
I see sparkling stars
each a reflection of who you are

when I look at the night sky
I see so many stars
each reminding me that you are really sent from above for me
just for me.

To spark up the fire of passion in me
to kindle the fire of love
so that I can burn with so much love for you

I love you...

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: mensah, go and sleep. i'm here , ably 'laptopped' and 'phoned'. *yawns*
We'r used to hearing that. *yawns*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
caseless: mensah d ghaniain abi? i hear say him de there de beg dyt make she woo am.*yawns*
Na U be Cameroonian. Also get wooed by a mama cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Where is Jekyll? Dude u've got a mail here o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
*gives jekyl a handshake* wish u all the best bro,in ur marriage life i mean...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
one don enter, and i don chop am. *drinks water to digest*
Kingsley Jay: one fat mosquito go soon enta ur mouth
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: We'r used to hearing that. *yawns*
*knocks his head*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by KingsleyJay(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: *gives jekyl a handshake* wish u all the best bro,in ur marriage life i mean...
Dude!!!
Tot u were @ella.b's lawyer
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Dude!!!
Tot u were @ella.b's lawyer
wetin concern me?,@ella.b is on her own oh,u can take it up,lolz
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Caseless: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ishsoph: Na U be Cameroonian. Also get wooed by a mama cheesy cheesy
cheesy shocked tongue grin angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: *gives jekyl a handshake* wish u all the best bro,in ur marriage life i mean...
Jealousy!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Kslib(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
@dannyxy,sorry for the late reply...
Ehen,so you sef dey spy shey? Shey u don know d reason now..lol
All izz well!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya:
When I look into your eyes
I see sparkling stars
each a reflection of who you are

when I look at the night sky
I see so many stars
each reminding me that you are really sent from above for me
just for me.

To spark up the fire of passion in me
to kindle the fire of love
so that I can burn with so much love for you

I love you...

Awww! *goes speechless*

These lines are deep.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Jealousy!
jekyll knws i aint jealous,i gt my own switheart,bt i suspect u,jekyll beware! of this guy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Ishsoph: Where is Jekyll? Dude u've got a mail here o!

Lol. Mail ko, message ni.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Cathaliya: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Awww! *goes speechless*

These lines are deep.
'lthese lines are deep''
have you noticed that you used that more often during our conversation?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2013

Lmao. Grab sense, abeg. Go meet C'est Moi.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Awww! *goes speechless*

These lines are deep.
Why does it took u eons to reply. U think I didnt see when u peeped and ran outta thread Now give ur own deep lines undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Dannyxy(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Kslib: @dannyxy,sorry for the late reply...
Ehen,so you sef dey spy shey? Shey u don know d reason now..lol
All izz well!!
it was nice,i like am...so u say u no like c'est moi?,i go free her 4 u if una get mutual feeling btw both of una...even if i like her
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Cathaliya: 'lthese lines are deep''
have you noticed that you used that more often during our conversation?

Yeah, I dunno exactly why sha. Whenever I feel they are deep, it's just the next thing on my lips before I type them grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl