Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa (15690 Views)

Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2013
No be lie.I watched dstv kenya basketball and i almost wept.I laugh til water komot 4 ma eyes.As 4 ghanians,ghanian girls are beautiful but their guys na anoda case.Any ghanian guy wey fine na mixed.Cameroon guyz and girls are wonderfully made.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Bootylicious(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2013
This is 100% true.. Kenyans are so ugly and so un presentable. Other nationalities that have been to Kenya especially nairobi have d same comment, on dre busy road foreigners avoid them like plague,they look like mad people walking on the streets.. Out of 20 kenyan ladies hardly would u see a pretty one even d pretty one would av one disgusting figure. God forgive me, they are just too ugly

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Nonso23:
EH? CAMEROON LADIES ARE PRONE TO GETTING FAT TOO EASILY..
mayb,but they are beautiful.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Emmadani: No be lie.I watched dstv kenya basketball and i almost wept.I laugh til water komot 4 ma eyes.As 4 ghanians,ghanian girls are beautiful but their guys na anoda case.Most ghanian guyz wey fine na mixed.
lolz @ d kenya bball team
but swtheart im ghanaian and i must disagree with u on the fact dat mixed gh guys r finer. I dislike mixed guys in general and most ghanaian guys r average lookin not bad looking but the ones dat are fine r reeali finnne smiley. Cant give u examples cz der arent many gh guys in nollywood but Chris Attoh of tinsel and John Dumelo are gd examples u myt noe
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Bootylicious(f): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2013
Indeed i'll join in saying thank God for Nigeria.. Our men are the most sought after all ova d world, those living abroad can testify to this, so annoying on how they run after our men..And our ladies are the most beautiful in good proportion in Africa.. Ethiopians have beautiful women too but in a Gathering of 20 ladies u'll pick only 2 beautiful ones buh common in a gathering of 20 nigerian women I can beat my chest to 12 beautiful ones.. Worship in christ embassy or Day star u'll get what i'm saying.. I am a lady, my jaw drops open and I stare... quote author=Emmy9ite]grin grin This is absolutely hilarious! see stroking! Thank God for Naija o! [/quote]
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Bootylicious: Indeed i'll join in saying thank God for Nigeria.. Our men are the most sought after all ova d world, those living abroad can testify to this, so annoying on how they run after our men..And our ladies are the most beautiful in good proportion in Africa.. Ethiopians have beautiful women too but in a Gathering of 20 ladies u'll pick only 2 beautiful ones buh common in a gathering of 20 nigerian women I can beat my chest to 12 beautiful ones.. Worship in christ embassy or Day star u'll get what i'm saying.. I am a lady, my jaw drops open and I stare... quote author=Emmy9ite]grin grin This is absolutely hilarious! see stroking! Thank God for Naija o!
my dear u dnt av to go as far has 20.The place i stay hr in akwa ibom,in d gathering of 10 girls,atleast 8 are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by yfo: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
yess ooo, i hope not or else they wud start making noise about how ugly west africans are . But on a brighter note we didnt give them the award, a research institute in south Africa did grin

tell that to the nairalanders who are gonna have a field day on the shapes of other africans head....

by the way, hate to admit it but u got a nice example of segun arinze n taye taiwo....is it weird that I'm nigerian and I found that to be funny
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Emmadani: .Cameroon guyz and girls are wonderfully made.
cameroonians are goodlooking? undecided really?? Well they arent that popular on my side of d continent so wont b justified to mke a comment about them but i still dun think dey are evn part of d top three countries with the most beautiful people in west africa alone. Ivorians and congolese pple r reali goodlookin in my opinion. Jx luk at the ivorian football team alone grin grin, most can compete for Mr Africa wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2013
y-fo:

by the way, hate to admit it but u got a nice example of segun arinze n taye taiwo....is it weird that I'm nigerian and I found that to be funny
loolz. Noo!!! how is dat weird?? I also laughed when nonso mentioned stephen appiah. Its good to laff at urself smtyms and not take things too personal. Its a form of therapy actually smiley smiley
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by yfo: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Bootylicious: Indeed i'll join in saying thank God for Nigeria.. Our men are the most sought after all ova d world, those living abroad can testify to this, so annoying on how they run after our men..And our ladies are the most beautiful in good proportion in Africa.. Ethiopians have beautiful women too but in a Gathering of 20 ladies u'll pick only 2 beautiful ones buh common in a gathering of 20 nigerian women I can beat my chest to 12 beautiful ones.. Worship in christ embassy or Day star u'll get what i'm saying.. I am a lady, my jaw drops open and I stare... quote author=Emmy9ite]grin grin This is absolutely hilarious! see stroking! Thank God for Naija o!

why u staring while in church angry

and while u staring @ others, some dudes would be checking u from behind grin....just saying
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by yfo: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
loolz. Noo!!! how is dat weird?? I also laughed when nonso mentioned stephen appiah. Its good to laff at urself smtyms and not take things too personal. Its a form of therapy actually smiley smiley

well if u noticed, we africans aren't too big on therapy wink
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Emmadani: my dear u dnt av to go as far has 20.The place i stay hr in akwa ibom,in d gathering of 10 girls,atleast 8 are beautiful.
Emmadani: my dear u dnt av to go as far has 20.The place i stay hr in akwa ibom,in d gathering of 10 girls,atleast 8 are beautiful.
hmmmmm reali? undecided ...sealed lips ooo grin ...lemme copy and paste what a south African lady posted about nigerians on another thread. Dunno if all what she said was true but I must confess i had never laughed so hard in my life!! It ws hilarious grin
***''They look like who? Nigerian women? Dude it's
pretty clear that you dont even know what
women from your country look like. I thought
you were gonna say they look south african.
Why do nigerians assume that other African
countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid
description of what Nigerian women look like
based on 20 or so years that your women have
graced the screens of Africa through movies
and also based on what i have seen here in
America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big
mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth.
Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One
Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall
under what a typical nigerian woman look like.
over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a
mouth like pigs. if your lucky to find a Nigerian
women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig,
she is either shapeless or have unattractive
legs. thats the God damn truth based on my
experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical
miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt
have unattractive legs, she has bleached the
heck out of her body. you know the kind of
bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many
of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all
these actresses have bleached the hell outta
their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have
bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson
is bleaching her face.Now if ur lucky to find a
nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look
like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall,
big and manly looking with a feet as wide as
that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see
Nigerian women in high heels; very
unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. they are simply
gorgeous.infact saying
they look like Nigerian women is a big insult to
these gorgeous women''***
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by yfo: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:

hmmmmm reali? undecided ...sealed lips ooo grin ...lemme copy and paste what a south African lady posted about nigerians on another thread. Dunno if all what she said was true but I must confess i had never laughed so hard in my life!! It ws hilarious grin
***''They look like who? Nigerian women? Dude it's
pretty clear that you dont even know what
women from your country look like. I thought
you were gonna say they look south african.
Why do nigerians assume that other African
countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid
description of what Nigerian women look like
based on 20 or so years that your women have
graced the screens of Africa through movies
and also based on what i have seen here in
America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big
mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth.
Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One
Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall
under what a typical nigerian woman look like.
over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a
mouth like pigs. if your lucky to find a Nigerian
women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig,
she is either shapeless or have unattractive
legs. thats the God damn truth based on my
experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical
miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt
have unattractive legs, she has bleached the
heck out of her body. you know the kind of
bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many
of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all
these actresses have bleached the hell outta
their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have
bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson
is bleaching her face.Now if ur lucky to find a
nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look
like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall,
big and manly looking with a feet as wide as
that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see
Nigerian women in high heels; very
unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. they are simply
gorgeous.infact saying
they look like Nigerian women is a big insult to
these gorgeous women''***

*I think u just succeeded in dragging the nigerian vs s.african war over here... angry

anyways, that lady must have had her eyes bleached if she had anything bad to say bout omosexy n tonto (hate her attitude but d gal fine sha)...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by bablogee(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2013
why are you busy condemning God's creatures. You had better dont attract his wrath.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2013
@chokl8candie lol.What d gal said is just out of sumtin,only her knws wat....!If she said d likes of tonto has big mouths,then wat would i call koketso's mouth?.4 me,i dnt find sa gals attractive atall.Mayb i should c dis sa gal u quoted if she's upto d ugliest gal in my area.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by dowjones(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
loolz. And the comment above reminds me of SEGUN ARINZE and TAIYE TAIWO grin grin grin

Fail ! Segun arinze and taye are angels if they stay close to ghanians !
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2013
dowjones:

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2013
dowjones:

funny but kind of true.Lol
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Emmadani: @chokl8candie lol.What d gal said is just out of sumtin,only her knws wat....!If she said d likes of tonto has big mouths,then wat would i call koketso's mouth?.4 me,i dnt find sa gals attractive atall.Mayb i should c dis sa gal u quoted if she's upto d ugliest gal in my area.
sweetheart c'mon, we are not trynna start another SA/ Naija fight here . This thread is about kenyans and the exceptional appearance grin grin.
**any kenyan reading dis ive got mad luv for y'all***
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Emmadani: @chokl8candie lol.What d gal said is just out of sumtin,only her knws wat....!If she said d likes of tonto has big mouths,then wat would i call koketso's mouth?.4 me,i dnt find sa gals attractive atall.Mayb i should c dis sa gal u quoted if she's upto d ugliest gal in my area.
sweetheart c'mon, we are not trynna start another SA/ Naija fight here . This thread is about kenyans and their exceptional appearance grin grin.
**any kenyan reading dis ive got mad luv for y'all grin***
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2013
dowjones:

loolz Mr dowjones , u stalking me or smth? I find u trollin on all my threads . Obviously from ur comments on my other threads u hv a personal disliking for ghanaians or u just trynna be my official enemy on NL . U shd live in ghana for a dae, i promise u'd change ur messed up opinion abt us.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2013
Emmadani: funny but kind of true.Lol
so u agree witth him? Was begining to like u but i change my mind smiley
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
so u agree witth him? Was begining to like u but i change my mind smiley
lol,u'v changed ur mind?But i cannot but agree wit wat d guy said.sum gh guyz no just try.Sorry honey.
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by dowjones(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2013
double post
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by dowjones(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
loolz Mr dowjones , u stalking me or smth? I find u trollin on all my threads . Obviously from ur comments on my other threads u hv a personal disliking for ghanaians or u just trynna be my official enemy on NL . U shd live in ghana for a dae, i promise u'd change ur messed up opinion abt us.

My grudge is reserved for indians and chinese people. What i speak about ghanians is true. We africans need to unite as one but when it comes to matter of ugliness we have to call a spade a spade !
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2013
dowjones:

My grudge is reserved for indians and chinese people. What i speak about ghanians is true. We africans need to unite as one but when it comes to matter of ugliness we have to call a spade a spade !
whatever floats your boat darling smiley. If dats ur opinion abt us ur entitled to it.Im done trynna convience u dat ghanaians arent ugly.
***dustspalmsandwalksaway***
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by dowjones(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
whatever floats your boat darling smiley. If dats ur opinion abt us ur entitled to it.Im done trynna convience u dat ghanaians arent ugly.
***dustspalmsandwalksaway***

Lostfight.com

1 Like

Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
chokl8candie:
I once stayed in Ghana for a short while. I must confess, almost all the girls have big backside that kept turning my head around whenever I passed by them but when you talk of beauty don't bother counting Ghanian girls
Re: Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
dowjones:

Lostfight.com
lostfight.com? Hehehe far from that dear .... Ive just decided to agree to disagree with u n save my breath smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / Dating Or Outright Marriage? / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.